IadulDraculai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-12-2010, 04:51 AM

A/n: This is based off of events that atucally happened in class one day. It would have been much funnier is it hadn't been college. And yes, I did mean to switch the two first letters around towards the end. It's actually what happened.
If anyone likes this, I'll keep writing on it :)
__________________________________________________ _____________

Integra say patiently, staring straight ahead at the Professor, trying to ignore the pounding on the back of the seat behind her. Anna had perched herself irresolutely in the desk beside the vampress, and was now trying, with difficulty, not to laugh.

It had been over a month since they had began the semester, and for over a month Integra had been patient with this boy, but her patience was wearing thin, presently.

Anna knew full well what Integra was thinking, and that at any moment, the girl was about to snap.

For more than three generations, Integra had been alive; she was patient enough, but this boy struck a special chord with the hafu, a chord that happened to be severely out of tune.

Anna, always the cool one, seemed to surveying the boys impending doom with a certain degree of sick amusement, though Integra tried to shut out the influence of the blond girls thoughts. Within a minute or two, Anna had lost interest as the professor pointed back to his presentation.

“Stop it.” Integra hissed finally, the young man pausing for a second.

“What? I’m just trying to get your attention.” the teen said truly, resuming his kicking of the back of her desk.

“Well you have it, now what do you want?”

“You know a lot about history.” He commented, casually leaning against the front of his desk, his caramel colored hair shining in the dusty afternoon light. “And you’re always babbling on about context, and you say you’re one of the best students in class…”

“Yeah, so?” the irritable vampire muttered beneath her black bangs. “What’s it to you?”

“I want to know what the context of that is.” He said haughtily, pointing to a poster on the door. Crimson eyes befell the poster, and Integra couldn’t help but roll her eyes slightly.

“That, John, is the Venus of Willendorf.” Integra hissed, glancing back at Anna, who was staring straight ahead at the professor.

“So what’s the context? Why is a statue of an obese woman so important?”

“I’m not answering that. I know you’re cheating on your paper.”

“You don’t know, then.”

Integra’s cheeks burned; she’s fallen for his goading.

“You moron..” Integra stammered, her eyes flashing as she glanced around the room. “What have we learned that Venus means?”

Anna’s attention suddenly snapped back into the conversation. “Venus? A goddess of love an beauty?”

“Yes, exactly.” Integra breathed, glancing between the two.

“What are we talking about.”

“The Venus of Willendorf.”

“The what?”

“You’re not in our history class, so you wouldn’t care.” John said softly, leaning forward as the professor fell oddly silent.

“Now I really want to know.” Anna said coolly, looking between the two of us.

“We’re talking about that.” Integra said, gesturing crudely to the poster on the back of the closed door. Anna shifted in her desk, leaning forward and backward to see around her vampire comrade, squinting her eyes. Without further ado, Integra gestured wildly at the poster, flinging her right arm back.

“That! That is the Wenus of Villandorf!” She cried, her desk topping backwards, a sudden draft between her legs as she landed on her back, staring up at the ceiling.

John raised his cell phone, snapping a picture of Integra as she lay, sprawled beneath her desk. The entire class was looking now, laughing silently behind their books.

“Settle down…” The Professor called, casting the three troublemakers a filthy look. “Miss Black, a word after class.”

Integra righted her desk, scowling at Anna and John in turn, who sat sniggering in the din that followed.

There was little wonder the Integra had been labeled the class troublemaker.