Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 10-13-2009, 03:16 PM

-Conversation Overdrive

“Nome-Chan!! Where are you?!” Mitsuki yelled out walking through the hideout.
“Suki-Chan!! I’m right here!!” Kenome yelled back popping out of nowhere.
“OMG KENOME!!” Mitsuki yelled jumping.
“Oops…..sorry Mitsuki…….-sweat drop-”
“ANYWAYS>>>>! Let’s go shopping!!” Mitsuki grabbed Kenome’s arm and away they went.
Somehow they ended up in Kenome’s cuzin’s village, the Village Hidden in the Shrouds.
“……..Suki lost.” Mitsuki said stopping right in front of the hokage tower.
“Hey! Mabe this sign will help!” Kenome ran up to a sign that said ‘the sign of here’.
But reading the sign made them even more lost. (It was one of those signs that says ‘you are here’ 40 million times on it. >.<) So, with no luck they just went into the tower anyways. They thought, might as well have an adventure!
They got to a door, a very big door, ominous looking and scary, with blood on it and weird writing. So they open it. Inside were beds, yucky beds with nothing on them. So……………they played hide-and-go-seek.
“TAG YOUR IT! YOU SEEK FIRST MITSUKI!!” Kenome said tagging Mitsuki and running to find a good hiding spot.
“Awww…….. I always go first……” Mitsuki said closing her eyes. “Oh well. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ……..”
As Mitsuki was counting Kenome was hiding. Kenome walked along a wall and leaned up against it to get by. BUT THEN!!!! She fell through the wall. On the other side was………..!!! SKEITH!!!
“AHHHH!!!” Kenome screamed.
“SHH!!” Skeith whispered grabbing Kenome and holding her mouth closed with his hand. “It’s just me love!”
Kenome looked relly hard at Skeith. (It was kinda dark in there)
“Oh…….hi! I’m playing hide-and-go-seek with Mitsuki.” Kenome whispered back.
“And I’m hiding from Banche.” Skeith moved his hand and turned Kenome around to where they were hugging. “I did something I shouldn’t of. –Sweat drop-”
Kenome moved away some and placed her hands on her hips. “What in [insert your favorite person here]’s name did you do?!”
“SHH! HE MIGHT HEAR YOU!” Skeith whispered loudly looking around for any signs of Banche.
Kenome moved fully away and stood there with her arms crossed staring Skeith down.
“Ok, ok, I’ll tell you. Just please come back to me?” Skeith said with kitty-cat eyes. (No dogs here…….for now)
“Not until you tell me first.” Kenome said taking another step back.
“Ok, so I kinda ate all his ramen……” Skeith said looking away.
Kenome stood there with a blank expression.
“……………..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Kenome burst out laughing.
“What is so funny?” Skeith asked giving Kenome a funny look.
“You…..you ate…………all………his……..ramen!!” Kenome said in between tears of laughing.
“But last time Skeith did this he got relly mad!” Skeith said matter-of-factly.
All of a sudden another door opened and Mitsuki came tumbling through.
“Oh!” Mitsuki said when she hit the floor. “Wow! A trap door!”
“Mitsuki!” Kenome said running to her. “Are you ok?”
Mitsuki looked around and saw Skeith and gasped. She got up and went over to him. She stood in front of him like she was better than him.
“Damn you Skeith!” Mitsuki said in her best ‘Banche’ voice. “That was for whenever Kenome came in sick! She eats a lot when she’s sick! You owe me!!”
Mitsuki went back to slouching and cocked her head sideways. “That’s what Banche told me to tell you. Why did he say that?”
“Never mind you! Let’s get out of here!” Kenome said grabbing Skeith and Mitsuki’s arms and leaving out another random door.
Now they’re outside again, go them. But……. Banche was right outside. Ha-ha, silly Banche.
“T_T Skeeeeeith.” Banche said putting his hands on hips.
“Oh shit………” Skeith thought. Then he said, “Yes Bancheeeeeeeeeeeeee?”
“Why did you eat ALL the ramen? -angry twitch-” Banche said giving Skeith the evil glare.
“Skeith can get hungry………” Skeith said innocently.
“Well……..Skeith sure as hell can’t eat………EVERY SINGLE OUNCE I HAVE OF RAMEN! YOU NO WHY?! CUZ WHEN KENOME IS SICK SHE ALWAYS COMES HERE CUZ WE HAVE THE BEST DAMN MEDICAL NINJA ANYWHERE!! AND SHE GETS RELLY RELLY HUNGRY!!” Banche yelled at Skeith.

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-13-2009, 11:01 PM

Hey Kenome, are the characters in this original? Or is it another fanfiction?

If you create an original story, then it belongs in the main forum of the Lit Spot. But if you've based it off of an anime or manga, I can move this into the Fanfiction subforum for you. :yes:

BladeChild7
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2009, 05:35 AM

Is this supposed to be a story or a chat room based thing?

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 07-29-2010, 05:10 AM

it was just a story to see what people thought of my story.
and there original characters. and there in a place like what Naruto is from yet they aren't