Toxic Goddess
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Toxic Goddess Send a message via MSN to Toxic Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Toxic Goddess

Old 07-25-2010, 04:24 AM

Have you ever written a story and imagined the actors and actresses you would LOVE to portray your characters? I do that all the time when I'm writing. ^-^

[Pokered Face]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-25-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Goddess View Post
Have you ever written a story and imagined the actors and actresses you would LOVE to portray your characters? I do that all the time when I'm writing. ^-^

Usually when I think of the story, I see it in my head, I don't write it down at all. I repeat some of the parts of the story over and over again to make sure it feels right. Kind of like a TV series. LOL. I just do that, never have I written a decent story on paper, I just store it in my brain and I never forget it.

Toxic Goddess
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Toxic Goddess Send a message via MSN to Toxic Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Toxic Goddess

Old 07-27-2010, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Pokered Face] View Post

Usually when I think of the story, I see it in my head, I don't write it down at all. I repeat some of the parts of the story over and over again to make sure it feels right. Kind of like a TV series. LOL. I just do that, never have I written a decent story on paper, I just store it in my brain and I never forget it.
I play my stories in my head like movies, but I write them down and then I type them onto my computer.