Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 01:48 AM

Karia got up and climbed into her tree, but first grabbing another fish, "I forget why we ever started living in this forest. Do you remember?" Karia asked Sanoko. If there was one bad thing about Karia, it was that her memory only allowed her to remember certain events.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-19-2008, 01:51 AM

Sanoko watched her climb up the tree and then took her place under it. "No sorry I don't remember that. I guess we thought it would be fun and build character." she said trying to remember, but she couldn't.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 01:55 AM

"Hopefully someday we'll find out," Karia told her, yawning at the same time. "Oh boy, we have been through a lot though. I wonder if there is another two people in the world that could say they are better than us."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-19-2008, 02:04 AM

"Yeah we have been through a lot. No I don't think there is another two people in the world who could say that, though that's my opinion." Sanoko said looking into the forest.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 02:07 AM

"Is there something wrong?" Karia asked. She thought Sanoko had seen something from the look in her eyes as she looked into the forest. Kymar started clawing on the tree and Karia dropped the remaining ammount of fish she still had so that Kymar would have more to eat.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 02:11 AM

"No nothing is wrong, just thinking is all." Sanoko said looking up at her. She then looked into the forest and began thinking about what was to come in their journey deeper into it.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 02:14 AM

Karia was very tried, and she was sure she wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer. "You know, we might have what it takes to prove... everybody... wrong."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 02:17 AM

"Yeah you're right I believe we may have what it takes as well." Sanoko said with a yawn at the end. She had finally become pretty tired or rather it had just caught up with her.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 02:21 AM

Karia's eyes closed, and without realizing it, she was begining to drift to sleep.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 02:23 AM

Sanoko continued to look out into the forest and when Karia didn't say anything else she got as comfortable as she could on the ground up against a tree. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 05:35 PM

Karia woke up to find it was midnight. She couldn't see anything that was out of the moonlight. Teka was cuddled against Kymar and Sanoko was sleeping against the tree. Without hesitating she jumped off the tree as quitely as she could without waking up Sanoko or the animals.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 05:43 PM

Sanoko continued to sleep unknowing to the fact that Karia was going to go somewhere. She moved some, but continued to sleep.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 05:46 PM

Karia decided to go search for some water. She grabbed her bow for protection and emtpied her bag. Karia then gathered some jars and went to search for the closest nearby river, which was hard given the time of day.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 07:21 PM

Sanoko continued to sleep on still unaware that Karia was going somewhere.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 08:06 PM

Karia filled up her jars some with water. She believed she had a little more than was nessisary, but she brought it back with her just in case.
When she got back she wasn't surprised to see that the three were still sleeping. Karia pulled out one of the extra jars, and feeling a little evil poured half the water on Sanoko.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 08:18 PM

Sanoko woke up with a small gasp when the water hit her. She stood up and looked at Karia and then down at her clothes that were now wet. The water was pretty cold to her.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 08:19 PM

Karia started to laugh. "I-I'm sorry!" she laughed. "I could resist!"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 08:23 PM

"How come?" she asked. She didn't really like to be woken up that way, but she soon started to laugh slightly.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 08:25 PM

"You know what the moon does to me," Karia said still lauging. "It makes me do things I shouldn't. Well, be glad it wasn't Teka that woke you up, you know what she does."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 08:32 PM

"Yeah I guess you're right." she said, she had stopped laughing. "Well I'm not really sleepy anymore, that water woke me up."

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 08:34 PM

"Well yt least I did y˙u the service of keeping you from oversleeping,r Karia said, shw had finally stļpped laughing. She leaned againwt her tree and ~hought about ho this was the lłst day she would see this tree wor a long time.¬It was like leaöing home, but much worse. She felt as if today was the day that everything would begin to fall apart.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 08:42 PM

"Yeah I guess so." Sanoko said. She looked at Karia and then out into the forest. She began to think about how everything was going to go from now on. After awhile she looked back at Karia. "So..."

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 08:44 PM

"Come morniing I think we should set off," Karia told her. "That means we are going to have to start packing our stuff. Food won't be a problem since we have Teka, and there are a million rivers here."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 08:46 PM

Sanoko nodded. "Sounds like a plan." She then decided to get started on packing her stuff. She began packing it up so she would have something to do until morning.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2008, 08:54 PM

Sanoko thought about Karia's question for a moment. "I guess having a nice soft bed to sleep in." she said and packed the last thing of hers up.