Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-08-2015, 11:09 PM

~~Welcome to my little patch of paradise!~~

I've been on a healthy and environmentally friendly spree as of lately and let's just say
I LOVE IT!

I plan on sticking to my plan of cutting down my carbon footprint to basically nothing. Of course it's been a one step at a time adventure and there's been some misadventures there too. I am a mama-to-be [basically any day now - he's due 07.19.2015] And my goal is to deliver him all naturally and unmedicated with the help of my midwife and mother. I do understand that things can happen to hinder that, but unless medically necessary that is my whole hearted goal.

I am also using cloth diapers with my son, I'm actually really looking forward to this but equally as nervous. LOL

I'm thinking about each month making a new goal to change for the better. Not just physically healthy but emotionally healthy as well. I've been wanting to get into meditation and yoga. Among other changes I want to make as well.

Feel free to post anything in this thread, doesn't have to just be about the "granola" or "crunchy" lifestyle. Even tips on being a parents and other life lesson related issues are just as great. <3

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 04:02 AM

I've been drinking raspberry leaf tea which is suppose to help with uterus health, cramps, to ease labor/delivery and recovery. Prior to pregnancy I swore by it with cramps so I'm hoping it has the same effects now with labor and recovery.

Two days out from my due date. Just need him to hang in there about 4-5 days late. <3