Image of My Entry:

emebug
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 08-09-2009, 10:32 PM

Celestial Entry Form!
Username: emebug
Image of My Entry:
[IMGright]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m348/bubbleblower19/Picture1-2.png[/IMGright]
My avatar entry is supposed to be the goddess Dance.
I hope that people like it. :)
*goes to make more*

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-10-2009, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla View Post
Yes, you can use the MAC. I don't ever use it either, as I just figure I'll buy the items I need to pull off an avatar. But new users don't have a lot of money or options, so it's fine to use the MAC for an entry. :D
Sizzy, how do you make those quotes on the front page? xD I mean, you know to put the coding in? Because I tried and the coding just shows but doesn't do what yours is doing.

The Copy/pasting with the BB code you put in it automactially for ppl to post with. I can't seem to do it. xD

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 08-10-2009, 12:42 AM

'Worship the Divine' Entry Form!
Username: Winter Wind
Image of My Entry:
Explanation (if necessary): I'm supposed to represent candy, which supposed to represent a patron of the Goddess of Feast.
Can't have a good feast without sugar and candies! >w< I guess I look more of a pixie because of the sparkler, but think of it as a wand? xDDDD

EDIT:
'Walk Like An Egyptian' Entry Form!
Username: Winter Wind
Image of My Entry:
Explanation (if necessary): A general egyptian that works in the palace. She's barefoot because they didn't wear shoes.
x3

Last edited by Winter Wind; 08-10-2009 at 01:02 AM..

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-10-2009, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
Sizzy, how do you make those quotes on the front page? xD I mean, you know to put the coding in? Because I tried and the coding just shows but doesn't do what yours is doing.

The Copy/pasting with the BB code you put in it automactially for ppl to post with. I can't seem to do it. xD
Oh, you have to put [ noparse ] [ /noparse ] tags around the code. :D Just be sure to remove the spaces I added so you could see it. XP

Jesweet
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 02:06 AM

gonna see if I can come up with something better for my other entry
hope I make it on time ahaha

Username: Jesweet
Image of My Entry:
Explanation (if necessary): cosplaying as the Goddess of Feast ovo
the pumpkins are suppose to represent the harvest season and the fox is her faithful companion.
Would have like the white one but it was covered by the basket.

Last edited by Jesweet; 08-10-2009 at 02:16 AM..

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 08-10-2009, 02:14 AM

Celestial Entry Form!
Username:Fiziali
Image of My Entry:

She is a shining star filling the heavens with her angelic voice, as her brothers and sisters sparkle and dance in time to her celestial tunes.

Username: Fiziali
Image of My Entry:
Explanation (if necessary): Pharaoh's Slave/Concubine

Username: Fiziali
Image of My Entry:
Explanation (if necessary): Worshipper of her Goddess Song, the Mitarashi-Dango is supposed to represent her musical instrument, a shaker, which she uses to provide a rhythmic beat as she sings her celestial tunes to her deity.

Last edited by Fiziali; 08-10-2009 at 06:02 AM..

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 08-10-2009, 02:27 AM

Celestial Entry Form!
Username: Enzeru
Image of My Entry:

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 08-10-2009, 03:12 AM

Celestial Entry Form!
Username: Cyndel
Image of My Entry:
Explanation: When a star dies, a new star is born of it's remains. The Star Kindler gathers and molds those remains before placing them back int he heavens and giving it new life.

Image of My Entry:
Explanation: Isis, goddess of rebirth.
Quote:
More than any other of the ancient Egyptian goddesses, Isis embodied the characteristics of all the lesser goddesses that preceded her. Isis became the model on which future generations of female deities in other cultures were to be based.

As the personification of the "complete female", Isis was called "The One Who Is All", Isis Panthea ("Isis the All Goddess"), and the "Lady of Ten Thousand Names".

The goddess Isis, a moon goddess, gave birth to Horus, the god of the sun. Together, Isis and Horus created and sustained all life and were the saviors of their people.

Image of My Entry:
Explanation: A follower of Song.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-10-2009, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla View Post
Oh, you have to put [ noparse ] [ /noparse ] tags around the code. :D Just be sure to remove the spaces I added so you could see it. XP
Alrighty~ Thank you for the knowledge, all knowing Sizzy! D; xDD

I want to join!

Celestial Entry Form!
Username: M i r o
Image of My Entry:

My outfits a bit iffy but that's all I have in me right now. Px<

lady silverpanther
yami no tenshi

Old 08-10-2009, 06:04 AM

i can't get the form to work but my avatar not dressed as one of three goddesses but as a goddess of the moon

bl4cksh4dow
Yumeh's #1 Fan

Old 08-10-2009, 06:52 AM

Username: bl4cksh4dow
Image of My Entry:
Explanation (if necessary): Patron of the Goddess of Dance; she dances with her double daggers and her blue birds~

Last edited by bl4cksh4dow; 08-10-2009 at 07:06 AM..

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 08-10-2009, 09:23 AM

Username: Ferra
Image of My Entry:
Explanation (if necessary): Maybe not the most "Egyptian" of avatars, but I feel like it fits well enough. I see her as a priestess - the pudao is ceremonial.

*Hime*

Old 08-10-2009, 11:27 AM

I will definitely be entering Sizzla! <3

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 08-10-2009, 11:53 AM

I shall enter my first avatar then. ^^
Future entries to the other two categories to follow~ =)

Username: Rylynne
Image of My Entry:
Explanation (if necessary): I see this avatar as a follower of the goddess of Dance. =) Why, you ask? I see Dance as more or less a carefree spirit who moves along with the flow and the breeze. My avatar represents that joyous part of Dance's personality. She even has her dancing shoes and flowing skirts on so that the effects of her twirls and spins are seen! :> Also, along with her gold ornaments and jewelries, she may even be fit to be some sort of priestess for the goddess of Dance.

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 08-10-2009, 12:25 PM

Username: KatMagenta
Image of My Entry:
Explanation (if necessary): Just a general Egyptian- or is she? The other girls in the temple wonder about their fellow worker with her strange eyes, who is often seen staying late into the night...

(I'm going to play in MAC now and maybe enter some of the other categories. In case I don't post again though- thanks for hosting this contest Sizzla!)

Squishface
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady silverpanther View Post
i can't get the form to work but my avatar not dressed as one of three goddesses but as a goddess of the moon
What seems to be the problem with your form? You can enter without the form and your avatar saved to an outside image host. :yes:

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-10-2009, 02:37 PM

Okay, entries have been updated through this post. If you want to change anything that has been posted on the front page, please PM me. Until your avatar appears on the front page, you can make changes to your entry in the thread via your originally posted form.

Nesseh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 02:50 PM

awesome, think im going to enter this a little later. i want to organize myself. >D

Wulfwynn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2009, 03:02 PM

Wow, some of these are really beautiful. I can't wait to see what others come up with.

JeSsIcAtMeOwW
ROMA ROMA MA
Send a message via MSN to JeSsIcAtMeOwW

Old 08-10-2009, 03:12 PM

Wow, they're beautiful. o.o Wish I had the guts to enter! xD It's like a modeling contest or somefing! >.< =)

GJ everyone, they're wonderrrful! =)

slowtrain
rude and not ginger

Old 08-10-2009, 03:14 PM

I will definitely be entering when I can be bothered to upload my avatar and fill in the form xD

I'm probably entering this avatar as an Egyptian warrior woman, and then I'll be getting my avatar making juices flowing for the other categories!

mags42
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 03:51 PM

Well, I'm glad I entered! Even though after seeing all the other avi's, mine are starting to feel underdressed. >.<

Lol, this is a cool contest tho!! =) Using the MAC is very fun!! :D

Nesseh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 03:56 PM

Username: Nesseh
Image of My Entry:

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 08-10-2009, 03:58 PM

Username: fairywaif
Image of My Entry:
Explanation (if necessary): She is a protector of the temple, using her bow to scare away intruders. Her wings were granted for her excellent work.