xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-30-2015, 12:30 AM

Name: Hawkeye
Picture: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...52/Hawkeye.png

Name: Mio Smith
Bio: Mio is one of the gods child who is half human half god she doesn't know who her father is her mother never told her about her father. Mio is just in college and strange things happen to her and she doesn't know why and would like to know what is wrong with her.
picture:

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-30-2015, 12:58 AM

Name: Loki

Name: Yuna
Bio: Yuna is a human bio wepon,she was created t destroy the Avengers,but beofre the ones who created her could wake her S.H.I.E.L.D. shut them down and brought Yuna to the S.H.I.E.L.D. holding facility where they can watch her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 12-30-2015, 01:08 AM

Hawkeye was working on his arrows and shooting dummies for a bit and and his friend came by and he was too focus on something and it was about something and someone wanted to find him a weapon and he doesn't know why he should.

Mio was in her dorm room and was heading to her class and she left her room and head to her class and saw monsters attacking someone and everyone was scared and it was a robot and was not good.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-30-2015, 01:34 AM

((not sure how to reply))

Loki sighed as he watched earth form an orb and smiled softly."why brother loves that planet is beyone me",he said softly.,Destroying that world would be fun.And maybe,if he didn't destroy it,he couldrule it.

As Clint (Hawkeyes real name)) practiced, Fury entered with Yuna who was looking around curiusly."Agent Barton"(Clints last name)) "i have an assignmnet for you"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-30-2015, 02:10 AM

((it was hard to make a post on this))

Clint stopped a minute and looked at him and sighing "what kind of assignment if i may ask?" Clint stopped practiced and was talking him and he really didn't know what he wants.

Mio wanted to help but they were too strong and there was a little girl getting caught by them and she stopped the attack with her hands and threw the robots to another building and Mio had strength but she was scared of this. Mio used her hand and a bight light came out and destroy the monsters so the people are safe.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-30-2015, 02:35 AM

Loki blinked."hmm interesting",Loki said suddenly appearing.

Fury sighed."keep Yuna with you",he said nodding to Yuna who was walking around the practice room."shes the weapon we stole form Hydra,i just want to be sue we can trust her"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-30-2015, 06:50 AM

Clint listen to him and looked at the girl and nodded at him and said "very well I'll keep a eye on her are you telling me this or the rest of us." Clint had to know before he told his gang.

Mio saw the robots leaving and she was happy a bit but then felt something was coming here and she didn't know who it was. Mio looked around and wanted to know who is coming.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-30-2015, 07:00 AM

Fury sighed."just you",he said softly."the less who knwo abut her for not,the better"

Yukina smiled as she found a book on stars,picking it up she started to flip through it

Loki appeared a few feet infront of her.'hello there"he said softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-30-2015, 05:32 PM

Clint looked at him and slowly nodded and then saw her looking at through a book with stars and he knows what he must do and looked at him "very well then but she must stay with me if that is alright with you?"

Mio turned around and saw a man who dressed like from the myth of gods she red as a child and said "who are you?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-30-2015, 05:42 PM

Fury nodded."sure,she's your responsibility for now",he said softly

Yuna looked up as Fur turned and left

Loki grinned."I'm Loki,the ruler,well,soon to be ruller of eath"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-30-2015, 05:54 PM

Clint looked at him and nodded at him and saw her looking at him and said "Yuna i will get you something to eat."

Mio looked at him and backed up a bit and said "Loki one of the gods i red you guys are a myth." Mio said and she glared at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-30-2015, 05:58 PM

Loki laughed."myth?,tell me if I was a myth would I be here right now?"

Yuna blinked at him.she nodded and set the book down going over to him

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-30-2015, 06:02 PM

Clint looked at her and they went to the kitchen and no one was here and he looked at her and said "what do you like to eat?"

Mio looked at him and said "you might be right on that but to other people you are myth sir I know your brother is Thor." Mio looked at him and glared still.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-30-2015, 08:25 PM

Yuna blinked."im don't know,ive never had anything to wat before..."

"Thor",he lauged."yes well he does care for this plantet so much",he said softly

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-30-2015, 10:04 PM

Mio stayed away from him a bit and said "then why are here anyway besides trying to take over the earth?" Mio looked at him with her green eyes.

Clint looked at her and said "well i will make you a sandwich and we will see how you like it alright." Clint started to make a sandwich for her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-30-2015, 10:11 PM

"okay",Yuna siad cutely and sat on a stool watching him

Loki smiled."i saw you,and was hoping that you would join me,with your powers,it be fun"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-30-2015, 10:18 PM

Mio looked at him and crossed her arms "why should i join your evil." Mio also won't say he is a handsome man.

Clint made her sandwich and put it on a plate and got her a soda for her and said "alright here it is Yuna." Clint looked at her and watch's if she knows how.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-31-2015, 11:16 AM

Loki smiled."because,if you don't you can eaither serve me when i takle over,or die like the ones who rebel against me "

Yuna blinked a little and took a bite of the sandwitch and smiled.'this is great1"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-31-2015, 07:53 PM

Clint nodded at her and smiled softly and said "eat up after you eat I'll take you to my apartment and show you around."

Mio looked at him and was now scared he will kill people and she sighed but hated it and said "if I go with you must promise me you will not hurt my family." Mio looked at him with her green eyes.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-31-2015, 08:10 PM

Yuna smiled softly."okay,thank you",she said eating quickly and downed the drink

Loki blinked."fine.whos your family?",he asked

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-31-2015, 08:16 PM

Mio looked at him and nodded and said "do not hurt my mother she must be alive she is the only parent i have." Mio got closer to him and she looked at him but she looked a god from the myth story.

Clint watched her and then he went to put on his normal clothes to blend in the coward a bit. Clint looked at her and said "you ready?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-31-2015, 08:19 PM

Loki,at the time,didn't pay much attention."sure.deal,your mother will not be harmed",he held out his hand."now .lets go"

Yuna nodded."yeap!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-01-2016, 12:21 AM

Mio looked at him and nodded at him and she took his hand and looked at him and know it is bad but she had no choice.

Clint nodded at her and he opened the door for her so they can go to his apartment and they went into his car and he drove to his apartment. They got to his apartment and he opened the door for her and they went up to his place and shows her his place.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-01-2016, 12:38 AM

lOKI SMILED."THE TRIP TO,MY PLACE MMAKE YOU SLEEPY",HE SAID AND USEDHIS MAGIC TOTELAPOTE THEM

Yuna smiled as he took her t his home and smiled looking around."its nice"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-01-2016, 12:51 AM

Clint he looked at her and smiled "thank you Yuna i will show you around." Clint shows her the kitchen the living room the bathroom and the room he will be sleeping.

Mio looked at him and she was falling asleep and she closed her eyes but fell into his arms and was knocked out.