Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-15-2013, 05:32 AM

Ari stared as Rei took the offered cup of herbal tea. He gave her a look, but she refused to look away until he'd drunk every last drop of it.

"I'm not like you Miss dump the medicine into the plant bowl." Rei rasped out, managing to get Ari to blush.

"i was four at the time. You can't keep holding that against me." she pouted. even when sick Rei couldn't resist teasing her. She opened her mouth to say something more but ended up frowning when Rei burst into a series of coughs. "Did you take your medication while you were away? you shouldn't have gotten this sick so quickly, we weren't in the rain that long." She said, concern lacing her words. When Rei didn't answer she had to hold herself back from grabbing him and shaking the answer out of him. And when he mumbled an anwer, she leaned forward and asked him to repeat what he'd said.

"I ran out." came the response. Ari blanked. "You...ran out."

Rei nodded and then stopped mid nod. Bad idea when dizzy, nodding was.

"If you ran out why didn't you go to the doctor to get a new prescription?" Stay calm, Ari repeated in her head like a chant. Stay calm. Stay calm. Stay calm. Yelling at Rei would get neither of them anywhere. When he didn't give her an answer Ari grit her teeth. "Rei, why didn't you go get a new prescription?" she forced out.

Rei finally set the empty mug to the side and looked over to his companion. In his eyes she could suddenly see all the emotions he kept well hidden, better than even she could ever do. He had this impenetrable wall it seemed that nobody could ever get through. "I'm tired Arianna. So tired." he whispered. "I just want to live normally for a while. Is that too much to ask for?"

"But you do! You travel all over the world, you have a career, friends, and-"

"All while living on borrowed time won through the use of drugs." Rei interrupted. "I know it's probably selfish of me, but...I don't want to do it anymore Ari..."

Ari teared up when Rei used her nickname and she finally left her seat to throw her arms around Rei. "Please. You have so much to live for still, you have another chance at finding that special person. Please...don't give up now."

Rei chuckled lightly. "No need to be so dramatic Arianna. i won't die that easily."

"But it's just so much extra worrying. What if you end up in the hospital?"

Rei patted Ari on the head. "I'm an adult Arianna, I know my limits. If it really means so much to you, I'll go for a checkup and get a new prescription at the end of the month."

"But-"

"The end of the month Arianna. At least let me have this month drug-free."

"...alright."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-15-2013, 05:45 AM

Yusuke slowly stirred after a few moments, feeling Hatori stroking his head. He felt cold and wet, sitting up a bit. "Ah....what happened" he says, moving a hand to his head. It was throbbing.

"You, fell asleep out here you dork" Hatori sighed slightly. He stood, taking Yusuke's hand, and pulling him up.

Yusuke swayed a bit, getting his mind and his bearings. Well that had not been a good idea, he felt a bit hot, so he took off Hatori's coat, and pulled of his shirt. The cool air felt so good.

Hatori sighed as Yusuke pulled his shirt off. "Your going to get sick if you do that...if your not getting there already" he shakes his head.

Yusuke looks over at him "I will be fine, don't worry about me."

"How am I not supposed to worry" He says, tossing his coat back at him. "Come on, we will go back to your appartment..you can take a hot shower and get some food" he was slightly pleading a bit.

Sighing, Yusuke slowly nodded, it was no use fighting with Hatori, he was his friend, and only wanted him to be alright. They went back, Hatori made some breakfast, as Yusuke took a hot shower, coming out in a pair of sweatpants. He sat down, hatori sitting a cup of coffee in front of him. He stired it a bit, though just stared at it. His arm on the table, his head rested on top of it. Hatori looked over at him.

"Please eat something" he says, sitting a plate in front of him.

Yusuke looked at the plate, and shook his head a bit, "I am not hungry."

Hatori sighed a bit, pushing the plate closer "eat."

Picking up a piece of bacon, he took a small bite. His hand moves to the bunny charm on his phone, on the table. He lightly messess with it, he had a bit of a bad feeling. He burried his face in his arm, today was going to be a bad day.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-15-2013, 06:00 AM

Rei ended the call he had had to take and bent over the notebook before him, scratching away with a pencil. Ari and him were back at his apartment now, the heater cranked up high. Ari's parents needed to get the place decorated and set up for that evening and so Rei had taken that chance to try and escape from under Ari's disapproving glances. Of course that had failed and she had followed him back to his place, getting the driver to drive them when she deemed him unfit to walk. She'd even coerced him into taking the elevator up. But even Ari couldn't keep Rei away from his work. He finally set the pencil down and rested his head against the table. Ari put her own cell down having just ordered some food to be delivered.

"How are you supposed to get better if you won't even take a break from work?" It was probably a good thing that she had decided that the cafe would be closed on Sundays. Too bad for the girls who wanted to share a strawberry shortcake with their boyfriends.

"If it makes you happy, that was the last client I had to finalize with."

"So you're done with work for the day?"

Rei picked his head up and propped it up with a hand. "Not quite. There was another reason why i said I couldn't accompany you tonight..."

"Aww Rei, Papa didn't..."

"Your father asked me to be the photographer for the night."

"I can talk to him, tell him you're too sick to work tonight."

"You know I won't let you do that Arianna."

"But you need rest!"

"I'll take tomorrow and, if needed, the day after off. But for today, i need to do this job."

It was like arguing with a brick wall sometimes. He couldn't see things from her point of view and she just couldn't see things from his. She was just going to have to believe in his judgement. Surely if he really started feeling ill he'd take a break from work. Right?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-15-2013, 06:13 AM

Hatori finally got Yusuke to eat a little, but he seemed a lot more depressed today then the day before. "What is wrong?" he asks.

Yusuke shrugged a bit, but it did not look like Hatori was going to buy it. He sighs "I just....don't feel good...today feels bad, I don't think it is a good one at all."

"It is valentines day, you should get out there, have fun" he says.

Yusuke shakes his head, and stands. "I am going to stay home today...have fun tonight Hatori, do not worry about me...please."

Hatori sighed a bit, opening his mouth to say something, but Yusuke took his hand. He gives a small nod "get plenty of rest, and fluids. I will check in on you frequently, and you better answer unless your sleeping...promise?"

Yusuke nods, "I promise."

Hatori sighed, and kissed his head, before moving to the door. He glanced back at his friend, before walking out.

Yusuke locked the door, closing all the windows and flipping off the lights. He sits the phone on the table by his bed, and gets into it, pulling the covers up to his chin. Closing his eyes he sighs.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-16-2013, 01:05 AM

((I got bored in class so...enter ex-boyfriend character :D))

Ari glanced at the time and sighed. "Why don't you at least take a nap before tonight then? I'll wake you up when it's time to go?" She nagged until Rei agreed. As Ari boiled water to make a cup of honey tea for Rei to drink, he went to his room and changed into a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Ari brought the cup of tea to him and watched him climb into his bed before pulling the blankets up to cover him when he finished with the tea.

"Rest well Rei." There was a sound of agreement and Ari dimmed the lights before leaving Rei's room and heading to the living room, scrolling through the list of things she still needed to do on her phone.

Name: Shiki Kurosu
Info: He isn't exactly what one would call a kind man. Shiki is actually part of the entertainment industry, what he lacks for in kindness he makes up for with his charisma. It's hard to hate him because of this. He also happens to be Rei's last boyfriend. The state of their relationship at this point is complicated. It hasn't been clarified yet if the two are over or not.

Disembarking from the airplane and making his way into the terminal, Shiki stretched his limbs, covering his mouth as he yawned. He turned his head as he put on a pair of sunglasses when he heard someone shout his name. He smiled at the crowd of fans that greeted him and waved before turning and picking up his carry on bag, the rest of his luggage having been sent ahead of time. He hadn't been back here in almost four months now, and it was nice being home he supposed. He pulled out his cellphone and peered at the screen. He had some time to stop at home before he had to head out to get ready for the ball he had been invited to that night. Maybe he'd catch up with some...old friends while he was at it.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-16-2013, 01:26 AM

(Oh lord lol I have that pic and a character with a similar name XD it should be fun~ You wanna play that game hehehehe.....drama~)

Name: Byren Desmond
Info: Byren is the adopted son of a wealthy and powerful man. He travels a lot, and is a mystery to most who have met him. He hates talking about himself and his past, and is blunt and outgoing. He says and does whatever is on his mind, and has lost the will to "feel". He is curious about people and their emotions and thoughts. He is loyal and faithful to those he cares about. He is a skilled pianist, violenist, and painter, and his music/art has in many ways become his voice. He is an old friend of Hatori and Yusuke's, as well as an old lover of Yusuke's on and off. He is a good listener, and often the one Yusuke would seek out when things got to bad, or he wanted to forget, or he did not want to drag Hatori into it or worry him. In many ways, Byren is part of Yusuke's secret side . He understands the other in a special way.

Byren pulled his car off of the freeway, and looked up at the sky through his shades. It had stopped raining, and the smell after was nice. He was on his way to visit Hatori and Yusuke, he was planning on surprising the two. He noticed the tone of his phone, allerting him that he had a message, and flipped it open. It was Yusuke, saying he needed him. What luck, he was not to far away. He texted him back, telling him whatever he needed, he was there for him. He closed his phone, and drove along. He knew this tended to happen during storms. He sighed a bit, thinking back to past times Yusuke would come to him. It happened to be a lot after it rained, but that was fine with him. He loved rain, though the feelings were his own kind. Byren had trouble with his feelings, because of his own past. He felt like the only person he could fully open up to was Yusuke, and the other way around. He knew that him and Hatori were close, and told eachother everything, but there were some things Yusuke could not bear to make Hatori go through. He wondered what this place would be like, and how things would go over when he arrived. He sighed, and revved his engine a bit, speeding up. He needed to see Yusuke now.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 02-16-2013 at 01:30 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-16-2013, 01:42 AM

((my exact reaction: OH NOOO! :pause: Wheee~~~ :pause: Oh hey I think i know that guy.

Pfft. I think i'm too tired to even think straight at this point xD))

Ari was startled from her text message conversation buy a sharp knock on Rei's front door. She stared at it. Who would be visiting Rei at this time? The neighbors were out...and nobody else should have known where Rei lived since only she and one other knew since Rei had gotten the place. But that other person...that guy...he'd left already, hadn't he? The knock came again and Ari scrambled up from the couch and over to the door, hesitating once she was there.

"I know you're there. Open up."

The voice sent shock-waves through Ari's body. No...way... with shaking hands she opened the door. And standing there was the man she both loved and hated. And to think, things had started looking up recently too.

"Why...why are you here Shiki?"

The man raised a hand to remove his sunglasses and his pale gaze met Ari's with an amused glint. "I came to visit Rei, what do you think?" The gaze lifted and wandered around the interior of the apartment, or at least what could be seen of it from the doorway. "Where is he?"

"Resting." Ari hesitated before adding on, "He got sick." Ari's eyes narrowed as an emotion flashed through Shiki's gaze. That couldn't have been concern, not for Rei anyway.

"Is that so..."

"Yes, so...I would like it if you didn't disturb him."

"Oh? I'll respect your wishes this one time, since i have some other duties to attend to, I'll be back to see him another time." With that said, Shiki slid his shades back on and turned, taking the stairs down, one hand tucked into his pocket as the other fiddled with his phone.

That seemed to be one habit Rei and he still shared, the both of them preferred to take the stairs whenever possible and avoided the elevator.

Ari sighed and closed the door after she was sure Shiki had gone and turned to lean heavily against it. How could he be back now of all times? Rei was finally moving on... Her shoulders slumped, if only there were a way to prevent the two from ever meeting until Rei's next assignment or Shiki's next gig out of country.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-16-2013, 01:59 AM

Pulling into the parkinglot of Yusuke's appartment complex. He pulls into a spot near where his was. Turning off of his car, he opened the door. He looks up at the sky once more, before moving to the stairs. He knocked on the door, and leaned against the door frame. Slowly the sound of movement was herd.

Yusuke herd the sound of someone knocking, and his heart sank a bit. He was afraid of opening it a bit, not wanting to deal with people at the moment. He moves slowly out of bed, his body aching a bit. He moved to the door, and peeked out of it. "It can't be..." he opens it.

"Hey" Byren gave a small smile.

"Byren" he moved forward, practically glomping the other, and almost knocking him over. He took a deep breath, smelling the familiar and comforting scent of his cologne. It smelled like heaven at the moment, and so many memories.

Byren wrapped his arms around the other's waist, holding him close to him. "I am glad to see you to" he says, holding him a bit tighter.

Yusuke looked up at him sadly, "I had another break...Hatori found me in the part this morning." He sighs, turning and walking back inside. "I hate valentines day, at least this one anyways...I was supposed to text someone and see if they were free, but something is just..."

Byren moved in, closing the door, he moves to Yusuke, wraping his arms around him from behind. "Shh...it's alright...I understand" he says, turning him a bit. "Whoever this is, you like them....don't you?"

Yusuke gives a nod, but then sighs "I don't have a good feeling about that either right now...Something's wrong."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-16-2013, 02:36 AM

"Arianna?"

Ari jerked away from the door and hurried into the living room to find Rei leaning heavily against the wall. "what are you doing out of bed Rei? I told you to rest!" Ari instantly started fretting.

"Who was at the door?"

"Don't worry about it, it wasn't anyone important." When Rei continued to stare at her, Ari could feel a cold sweat forming on the back of his neck. It would be bad if Rei suspected anything, but it seemed luck was on her side at the moment.

"Oh...okay." Rei pushed off the wall and swayed on his feet for a moment, half-turning to go back to his room before pausing again. "Have...have I gotten any messages?"

Ari glanced across the room to where Rei's phone sat on the counter-top and crossed over to it. She woke it up from sleep mode to the locked screen and scanned the top left corner. "No, there's nothing. Were you expecting a text?"

If anything, Rei's already sad looking expression looked downright upset. He certainly was more expressive when he was sick, that much was obvious. "No...I guess I wasn't." he turned fully back the way he had stumbled out. "I'll just go back to sleep then."

"yea...you do that." Ari said softly, watching her friend trudge back to his bedroom and close the door. She glanced again at his phone before setting it back down. There were only an hour or two left before she'd have to head back to her home to start getting ready, which meant Rei had about three or four more hours to rest. She picked his phone back up and switched it from full volume to vibrate, taking it with her to the couch. No point in having it wake him up when he was clearly exhausted.

Shiki found his eyes trailing back to the bag that sat in the passenger seat next to him every-time he stopped at a red light or a stop sign. He didn't know why, but he'd stopped at the pharmacy and picked up cold medicine. He sighed before looking to the road again, he'd worry about it later, he had to get back to his place and make some calls before he could get ready for the night.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-16-2013, 02:51 AM

Byren stroked Yusuke's head, they were sitting on the couch now. He picked up Yusuke's phone, and put it in his hand. "You said you were going to message someone, so do it...you can not let bad feelings win or overpower you...you want things to get better and change, you have to fight" he says.

Yusuke sighed, and gave a slight nod. He opened his phone, and scrolled down to Rei's number. He began composing a text.

Hey, it's Yusuke..
How are you? I know this may sound silly but I had a bad feeling something had happned....I do hope your alright. I was also seeing about tonight like agreed, but if you are busy I understand. I would really like to see you though. <3

He added the heart, and it kind of made him smile. He took a deep breath, and leaned against Byren. "Thank you" he says, he felt a bit better.

Byren smiled a bit, and wrapped his arms around Yusuke's waist. "Your a strong guy Yue..." he kisses the back of his neck lightly.

The kiss sent chills through him, as did the nickname. He blushes a bit and smiles "I'm starting to like him a lot...so I hope he is ok."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-16-2013, 04:19 AM

Ari stared at Rei's phone. She was conflicted. It had vibrated and she had checked the lock screen and it had confirmed that he'd received a text message. She knew he had been waiting for a text, but she also knew that he needed all the rest he could get. She didn't want to wake him up. She glanced at his room door and then back to his phone. What was she going to do?

She hesitatingly got up from the couch and padded over to his room door before cracking it open. Rei had pulled out an extra blanket and was wrapped up in two blankets with a third fluffy blanket under him. And he was fast asleep with...was that the bear Yusuke had given him? And this was the reason why she wished Shiki had never come back. She entered Rei's room and sat down on the edge of his bed, reaching over to shake his shoulder.

"Rei?"

"Mm...?"

"Your phone..."

Rei groggily opened his eyes and sat up, holding out a hand for his phone. He unlocked it and opened the text, reading it over once, and then twice before a beautiful smile broke across his face. Ari could feel a smile pull at her lips when she saw his expression.

'Hey, I could say your bad feeling was right. I'm being forced into bed rest by Arianna. But I have work tonight, i spoke with my client and he agreed to let me invite you though. Just...show up with Hatori and I'll see you then?' It took a couple of minutes since his vision was swimming, but Rei eventually got his message typed and sent. He set his phone down before burrowing under his blankets again.

"I have to go help finish getting set up...will you be fine until I get back?"

"Mhm."

Ari leaned over and kissed Rei on the cheek before getting up. "Then I'll see you in a little bit."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-16-2013, 04:34 AM

Yusuke felt his phone buzz, and jumpped a bit. He stared at it for a moment nervous to read it, when Byren picked it up "ah..Byren!"

Byren opened the message, holding Yusuke against him. He handed the phone oveer "see, nothing to worry about."

Yusuke read over the text a bit, and smiled warmly a bit, giving a short reply since he figured rest was probrably good for the other.

Sounds good, get plenty of rest then...I hope you feel better, see you then.

He hopped up and smiled, then frowned a bit he had no idea what to wear. He sighed a bit, these formal things were so not his style. He runs a hand through his hair, before sending a quick text to Hatori as well.

Byren stands, going out to his car, he gets his bags. Coming back, he sat them down and opened one of them, pulling out a few things. "Here" he says tossing them at Yusuke.

Yusuke blushed a bit when he saw the clothes, and smiled, he hoped Rei would like them.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-16-2013, 08:10 PM

When Ari finally got back to Rei's apartment, it was to find him asleep on the couch, already dressed with his camera stuff stacked neatly next to the couch.

"Well aren't you eager to get going." Ari teased when he finally woke up. Rei blinked at her before grinning.

"Mhm. Happy Valentine's Day by the way Arianna." Rei had remembered the date about an hour ago, it was a wonder he'd managed to get dressed with his amount of lucidity.

Ari laughed. "happy valentine's day to you too Rei." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small box. "Look I made chocolates~"

"Is that so? I guess those are for me?" When Ari nodded Rei smiled back at her. "Thank you."

"it's no big deal, I just hope they aren't too badly burnt, haha." Rei's answering smile was enough for Ari and she plopped the box in the fridgfe before going back to the living room to find Rei up and collecting his stuff. She grabbed a bag that he was about to pick up. "Well, let's go then?"

And they were off. It was a much quicker drive than it was a walk to Ari's home. Somehow, when they reached the place, Rei was able to compose himself and no one could tell he was sick just by looking at him unless they were like Ari and spent every minute they could growing up with him. Ari sighed as she went up the stairs to her room to change into her dress for the night. Rei had gone off to set up in a room reserved for him. hopefully nothing would go wrong tonight.

Shiki yawned, swirling the contents of his glass as he sat reclined on his sofa. He had a feeling that Ari didn't know that he would be at the ball tonight. A half-smirk formed. It would be interesting to see her expression when he showed up. He chuckled, mm, tonight would be fun.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-16-2013, 08:46 PM

Byren agreed to watch the appartment as Yusuke and Hatori was out. Hatori was surprised to see Byren when he came over to get Yusuke, and hugged him tightly. He watched the two go, before closing the door and going to get settled in.

"I am glad you decided to come, and you look great" Hatori says with a smile.

Yusuke blushed a bit "I hope Rei likes it...and his present" he says, looking at the box he was carrying.

"I am sure he will love it" Hatori smiles.

Yusuke had given both of the other two theres, now there was Ari, to which he had gotten a gold heart hanging from a chain, he thought it would look pretty on her, and for Rei he had gotten Harori's help with making a beautifully done bunny holding a rose. He laughed a little, he hoped it looked good, he had been nervous after what Rei had made for him. Along with the bunny, there was a ticket to a photography galla opening that weekend. He had the other, and it was sort of his way of asking the otheer out. His heart was racing a bit, what if he said no or had plans? He shook his head, remembering Byren's words, he would never know if he did not try. He smiled.

The two followed the directions Hatori had gotten earlier, pulling up in front of the house. "Wow" Hatori says, Yusuke nods.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-16-2013, 08:55 PM

Ari had been sitting in the front hall on a stool, watching the front of the house as the double doors were wide open and when she saw the car drive up she jumped up and clapped. "Oh! They're here!" At her cry of course, her mother appeared at her shoulder.

"Who is here dear?"

"My date and his friend." Ari explained, taking her mother's hand. "You should meet him Mama. The both of them are really nice, and Rei even approves of them."

The older woman chuckled before allowing her daughter to pull her out of the house and down the stairs to meet the two boys. Ari waited till the two of them were out of the car before letting go of her mother's hand and instantly throwing her arms around Hatori in a hug. "you made it~!"

Rei had heard Ari's loud exclamation from his station and laughed to himself. He'd have to find some time later tonight to go greet the boys. For now though, he really had to finish setting up for tonight or he would never be done in time.

Deciding he'd waited long enough, Shiki stood up and placed his glass down on a coaster. He picked up his car keys and brushed his clothes off. Time to head to the party.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-16-2013, 09:05 PM

Hatori smiled and laughed warmly as Ari hugged him. He hugged her back "we couldn't miss this." He looked nice, in a pair of black pants, a white shirt, black tie and his jacket. He smiles warmly.

Yusuke got out to. He wore black pants, a sleeveless black shirt with a vest over it, a white tie, and long fingerless gloves that went up to his elbows, with a white band around the wrist. It was still formal, just more of his style, and modern. He brushed his hair out of his eyes and smiled. He was hoping he did not look to out of place.

Hatori smiled warmly at him, and winked.

Yusuke laughed, and looked over at them. Noticing the woman, he smiled "ah...hello, you must be Ari's beautiful mother" he says, noticing they looked alike. He handed her a nice boquet of flowers "thank you for having us, and happy Valentines day." He looks at Ari, "and this is for you, Hatori helped pick it out" he says, handing her the box.

Hatori brushed his hair back a bit, a little shyer. "It is a pleasure to meet you...thank you for having us over."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-16-2013, 09:32 PM

Ari released Hatori with a giggle before smoothing down her dress. Ari's mother smiled at the sight. "Well aren't you two such gentlemen." She laughed a bit. "Thank you for the flowers and it is wonderful to have you here tonight. Do enjoy yourselves." She said before turning to head back inside as somebody called for her.

"You really didn't need to get me anything..." Ari said as she took the offered box. she opened it before her eyes lit up. "Oh! it's so pretty~" She carefully pulled the necklace out before holding it out to hatori. "help me put it on?" she asked.

She noticed that more people were starting to show up now and grabbed Hatori and Yusuke's hands and pulled them inside, "Come on, I'll give you your gifts later, but I should probably show you guys inside first~ I have to greet the other guests still~"

Rei looked up at the sound of a knock from the door. "Come in." He smiled when Ari's mother entered. "Good evening." he greeted her.

"No need to be so formal Rei." She laughed out. "I just thought I'd let you know that Ari's date and his friend have arrived.

Rei nodded. "I heard" The two shared a laugh at Ari's expense at that. "i'll remember to greet them later."

"I know how you are about work, but don't forget to enjoy yourself tonight as well Rei."

"i know ma'am. i won't" With another smile Ari's mother was gone and Rei closed the door to his room again. Set up was almost complete thankfully.

Shiki pulled up just outside of the familiar home and pulled off the shades he was wearing to look at the building. It certainly had been a while hm...

he put the shades back on before continuing up the driveway. It seemed that more guests were showing up now and the paparazzi had been alerted if all the flashing lights were anything to go by. He stepped out of the car to be greeted by camera flashes. He placed a nice smile on and nodded before continuing into the home. It was a good thing the Tsubaki family knew too hire security for the event or else the entire place would be swarming with photographers.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-16-2013, 09:43 PM

Hatori helped clasp the necklace, before the two of them were pulled inside. He looked around, and smiled. "Your home is beautiful" he says.

Yusuke was used to Hatori's house, since it was huge, but being in extravigant places like this were a bit nerve wracking. He was more of the simple, laid back guy, then to have so fancy and blown out of proportion. It was nice and sweet in romantic gestures, but those who knew him knew he did not need those kinds of things to be happy. The simple things made him happy, the smaller more personal and kinder gestures.

Hatori looked back at the slight comotin outside as they moved. "Seems like someone important has arrived" he says, watching the flashes of cameras through the doors.

Yusuke glanced around a bit for Rei, though he doubted he would be seeing him till later. His hands tightened a bit on the gift. He was nervous, "Ari...I need your opinion on Rei's gift." He shows her what it was. "Is it bad?" he asks. Hatori was a better more skilled cook, and since Byren was a painter, his shaping skills and such had come in handy. He had used special pastry dust or whatever it was called to give the chocolate a bit more depth and colors. The roses the bunny held had a light red dusting, and the stems a green. He was nervous, though he was determined.

Hatori laughed a bit warmly. It was cute to see the other so nervous and cute about giving the guy he liked a present. He thought it would be good, but then again Ari knew Rei better then he did, so her opinion on the gift would probrably be more useful then his alone.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-16-2013, 10:07 PM

"oh, thank you." Arinodded. It was a nice home but...it was normally too empty for her liking. "Mama and Papa invited a lot of people, so there's going to be a lot of security running around trying to keep paparazzi out." Ari laughed before glancing at the doorway. Why did she suddenly have a sinking feeling in her stomach about this night? she snapped out of her thoughts when yusuke asked her opinion on something.

"That's really cute. Rei will love it." She laughed, before taking Hatori's hand again. "Though you really shouldn't get him so many gifts, it makes him uncomfortable accepting things from others."

Ari looked to the doorway again and her eyes widened. She tightened her grip on hatori's hand. Why...was he here...

Shiki took his shades off when he got to the door and tucked them into his breast pocket. "Oh?" he stepped in, tucking both hands into his pants pockets. "New friends Arianna?"

"Why are you here...?"

"I was invited of course. Hmm...then Rei should be here as well, huh?"

Ari froze. Oh god, this was a dangerous situation. A really dangerous situation.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-16-2013, 10:16 PM

Yusuke was about to answer when the other guy came in. The bad sinking feeling within Yusuke's stomach and heart returned. Who was this guy? Why did Ari seem to not want him here, or unhappy that he was, and why was he asking about Rei....His heart slowly began to speed up, but he took a deep breath. Calm down....there has to be a reason. He takes a breath and swallows a bit. He felt a bit sick now.

Hatori noticed the other man, and thought he looked familiar. When he noticed the change in Yusuke though, he moved a bit closer to his friend, and took his hand out of sight. He looked at the other two as they converesed a bit. He thought something seemed off, like there was something going on here that Ari was leaving out. "Hello" he says, taking the first step in making things move. Ari did not seem to want him here, but the man said he was invited. Had her parents invited him? He nodded a bit as he asked if they were friends of hers. "I am Hatori, and this is Yusuke" he says, giving his friend a light nudge.

Yusuke did not move or say anything. He was afraid if he did, he was going to throw up. He gave a slight nod, but that was it. He felt the feeling growing. He was right, tonight was not going to be good. He was having second thoughts, maybe he could go home now, and Rei would never even notice he was gone...

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-17-2013, 01:11 AM

"I see. Nice to meet you, my name's Shiki." He smiled at the two. "Are you here as Arianna's guests?"

Ari interrupted before anyone could answer that question. "I thought I told you I didn't want you to disturb him."

"And I told you that I would do as i wish. So cute Arianna, thinking you can tell me what to do."

Ari grit her teeth. She hated this situation. And there was no way for her to sneak off to warn Rei either, she should have told him earlier when he'd asked instead of trying to cover his return up.

"Don't pick on her."

Ari swallowed and turned her head to see Rei standing in the middle of the hall, a camera hanging over his shoulder, with a blank expression on. "Rei..."

"Ah, there you are Rei. i was starting to think you were avoiding me."

"When did you get back?" Rei shifted his weight and then approached the group, his expression still carefully neutral. On the inside though he was scrambling. He couldn't deal with this when he was sick, he could barely concentrate on walking as it was.

"Earlier this morning actually. i heard you were sick, what are you doing up and about?"

"I have work. You know how it is." Rei mumbled, coming to a stop at Ari's shoulder. His vision blacked for a moment and he almost stumbled.

"You should take better care of your health." Shiki said, his hand on Rei's shoulder, steadying him. The two stared at one another.

"I don't want to hear that coming from you..." Rei whispered, though he did nothing to remove Shiki's hand. Ari looked between the two, her bottom lip caught between her teeth in worry.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-17-2013, 06:21 AM

Yusuke barley herd their words, nerves were floating through his body, giving him a familiar tingling adrinaline feeling, and the feeling like he was going to be sick grew. He realized his hands were shaking, and moved them behind him. He kept his expression normal, even if his insides were turning. His insides were turning over and over. This was like then...the bad feeling inside. The world seemed far off for a minute, and he couldn't hear their voices at all. He could hear his heartbeat in his ear, racing for a moment. These two, they knew eachother, and the body language, as well as the way they spoke. Their eyes. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. His mind went back for a moment to the smiling face of a girl. Blond hair, blue eyes, telling him it would all be alright. He had had this feeling then, he had had this notion in his heart and mind back then, but he did nothing and now....He felt Hatori squeeze his hand, and he opened his eyes.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-17-2013, 05:16 PM

"Hmm..." Shiki finally took his hand back and his gaze darted over the three teens faces. Worry...worry...and...oh? His gaze stopped on the boy with the pale hair. Yusuke, was it? Shiki turned his head to look at Rei and then back to Yusuke again. Interesting. Well, Shiki wasn't going to give away what was his that easily.

Rei's eyes narrowed. What was Shiki thinking? Rei was torn. He knew he should have moved on a while ago but the wound was still fresh and to have him standing in front of him like this. He could feel the panic rising inside of him. Rei swallowed, guilt building up. Yusuke and Hatori shouldn't have been caught up in this. They weren't a part of this situation and now... "Shiki."

"Yes?" The older male turned his head, tilting it in a questioning manner before his eyes widened a bit when Rei suddenly hugged him.

'I'm sorry. Please forgive me when this is all over...' Rei thought as he clung to Shiki. He already knew what it looked like to the others and...it was all he could think of doing.

A smirk appeared on Shiki's face as he brought an arm up to wrap around Rei's waist. "So you did miss me. Haha, no worries, you can have my undivided attention tonight."

Ari gasped when Rei hugged Shiki. What was he thinking?! "Rei! Why-"

"I missed him. Is it really that hard to understand?" Rei interrupted. He never interrupted Ari unless it was something important. he hoped she would be able to work out what he was thinking. But if she didn't...well...it was about time he stopped burdening the young woman with his problems anyway. "Hey Shiki, let's go? I still have a job to do..." Rei murmured.

Shiki laughed, before releasing his grasp on Rei. "Of course, lead the way love." And then the pair of them started to walk off.

Ari was lost. So very lost. Why...why was Rei doing this? He and yusuke were just getting to know each other and now... she took a step forward, as if to go after the two men, but then faltered. what could she say even if she went after them?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-18-2013, 01:43 AM

Yusuke felt the feeling in his heart bubble up. He turned and gave Ari a bit of a smile "excuse me" he says, going. He asked around, before soon finding a bathroom. He moved inside and locked the door. He leaned against the door and closed his eyes. The feelings inside of him bubbling up so much he moved to the toilet, throwing up.

Hatori watched the other go off, and looked back at Ari. "What is going on here?" he asks. He was torn between this, or going off after his friend. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "This dosn't feel right" he says, "excuse me." He moves along, looking around for Yusuke. He sighed, where had he gone?

Yusuke sat against the wall, not moving. He felt still sick and so confused now. That guy...there was deffinetly stuff there. He sighed, why shouldn't there be. The two of them were similar in age, they were both handsome, and they obviously knew eachother better then they were letting on. He tales a breath, and takes out his phone, he texts Byren, asking him to come to the parkinglot.

Byren got the text, looking at his phone. When he saw the message, he sighs slightly. He got his keys, and walked out of the appartment. He Started the car, and pulled out of the parkinglot driving along.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 02-18-2013, 02:17 AM

Ari was going to cry. She was honestly going to cry. She wrung her hands, when she was left alone. Why did this have to happen? Why... she stared in the direction Rei and Shiki had gone before glancing in the direction Yusuke and Hatori had gone. Brow furrowed in worry, she ran after Hatori. She needed to explain things. She couldn't let them hate Rei for this.

"Excuse me...I'm sorry...please move..." Ari struggled to get through the throngs of people, trying not to lose Hatori in the mass of moving bodies. "Hatori! Wait! I need to explain...please..." her voice broke and she could feel the tears prickling in her eyes. Ooh, if she knew this was going to happen she never would have asked them to come. Poor Yusuke. Poor Rei. This wasn't good for either of them... and Rei was off his medication as well... Ari faltered and then stopped when she remembered that detail. Rei was off his medication. He was...not...on his...medication. Shi-! She turned on her heel, eyes frantically searching for her long haired companion. No, no, no, no, no!

The small team that Rei had hired to wander around with video-cameras was doing fine. After checking in with them, Rei snapped a few pictures with the camera he was carrying, greeting a few people who had previously hired him for work and handing out a few business cards as well. Shiki was at his shoulder for the most part, stopping sometimes to talk with people before catching up with him again. It seemed the other would not be letting him out of sight tonight.

Rei swallowed, his throat felt dry. He looked around, his vision blurring. He couldn't drink alcohol, but that seemed to be all that was being served at the moment for refreshments. A hand on his shoulder and Shiki was asking if he was feeling alright.

"I'm...fine." Rei whispered before his steps slowed and then stopped as he swayed in his spot. They had finally managed to make it out of the throngs of people and were in an empty hallway near the entrance. Rei raised a hand to his head, pressing against his temples. He didn't feel well at all. Too much excitement in one day...probably. he took a shuddering breath and let it out slowly.

"Rei...what's wrong?" taking a look at the younger man's face, Shiki could instantly tell something was wrong. Rei wasn't his normal self, and he certainly didn't seem to be able to hold his mask up anymore as his face paled drastically.

Shiki reached out and grabbed Rei's arm, stepping closer to help steady him when Rei stumbled. "Come on..." Shiki muttered before dragging Rei out the front door and sitting him on the steps. it would be better to be outside with the fresh air rather than inside in the crowds. then he started patting around Rei's pockets, growing frustrated when he couldn't find what he was looking for.

"Goddammit Rei. Where'd you put your medicine?" he muttered. Rei's eyes were unfocused and he blinked blearily as his head lolled to the side.

"Don't...have any."

Shiki's eyes widened before he swore under his breath.