Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-15-2012, 11:57 PM

Gaara lead her out and to his siblings. "I have something to tell all of you." Gaara looked at them and every one got quiet. "Me and Gemini are now dating." he stated.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2012, 04:52 AM

Gemini stood quietly during the announcement, and then stepped forward."its true.we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend." She said, trying not to laugh at the range of expressions, from horrified to disbelieving."we decided after watching halloween together." She added, wanting to see how they reacted to the fact that she had exposed gaara to a slasher film.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2012, 11:05 PM

Temari stood, outraged. "How dare oyu show Gaara a movie like that? Do you know what exposing him to that kind of trash could do to hid mind?" Gaara rolled his eyes. "Shurt up Temari and mind your own bees wax. I can do whatever I want to. I'm a big boy now."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2012, 05:35 AM

Gemini bristled and drew herself up to her full height- a full five feet."you have no control over what Gaara watches.how do you know what it would do to him? You've never even given him a chance! You're his sister, but you don't even know him! For your information, the movie we watched is a classic, not trash, and didn't affect him at all.and who are you to yell at me? Just back off, girlie, and learn to recognize when yer dealing with someone tougher than you!" She said, advancing on Temari until she was right in her face.a dark aura was surrounding the small demon girl, giving her a sinister look that made her seem taller than she was.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2012, 07:42 AM

Temari backed up slightly and looked at Gaara, seemingly for help. Gaara only looked a her coldly, not planning to do anything to save her from Gemini. Temari pondered yelling back at the demon. "Well for Your information, he's my brother and you can't just come into our family and make desicions for him!" Gaara started laughing. "You just want to die dont you?" He asked, snarling at her. "Just shut your mouth Tenari and maybe my girl friend will let you live."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-20-2012, 06:09 AM

Gemini laughed, a cold and mirthless sound."for your information, I, unlike you, have not made any decisions for him.while you try to control his every move, I have allowed him to make his own decisions! And don't you try to play the sister card, you are no true sister, blood relation or not! A real sister would try to know her brother, try to understand him rather than treat him like an animal! You care nothing for him, you only want to keep him isolated so that he will be less of a threat to you. you have no argument here, girlie, so just let it be." She said.murderous intent flashed in the girls eyes, and bloodlust radiated from her in waves.her hand had strayed to her sword, where it rested now, waiting to draw the blade at a moments notice.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2012, 11:09 AM

Gaara rolled his eyes as Temari backed off. "Alright, but if he kills you it's not my fault. After all, if you break his heart, I don't want to imagine what he'll break of yours." She stalked off and out of the room. Gaara looked around at the others. "Does anyone else object?" He asked, a fake sugary sweet tone lining his voice.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2012, 07:17 AM

Gemini glared after Temari, then turned her icy gaze on the rest of the group."frankly, I resent the implication that I would ever even think of hurting Gaara.does anyone else think I am such a terribly bad influence?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-21-2012, 11:19 AM

"It's not Gaara were worrid you'll hurt as much as humanity itself. Just...dot go around randomly killing stuff, please..." Kankuro said as kindly as possible in hopes he wouldn't get his ass waxed for his opinion.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-22-2012, 03:01 AM

Gemini smirked and chuckled."well...ok.it wont be random, then." She said, completely twisting his words to her benefit.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2012, 05:31 AM

((Where'd you go?))

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-02-2012, 10:55 AM

((I'm sorry if my responses take a while...I'm having some issues.))

Gaara laughed at Gemini's response to Kankuro. Shed basically agreed only not to kill out of the random, not to stop killing completly. "Don't worry Kankuro...we won't make the human race extinct." He said with a tiny shrug and a little smile.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-03-2012, 04:45 AM

((That's ok.are you alright?))
Gemini laughed."well, I think we're done here, eh gaara? Where do ye want to go next?" She asked, now ignoring Kankuro as if he had never been there.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2012, 03:12 PM

((I should be ok in a few days hopefully. It's an emotional sort of thing. I get messed up sometimes.))

Gaara thought for a moment, unsure of what he really wanted to do exactly. "Hmm, well, we could always go looking for idiots who deserve to die." he said with a small grin as Kankuro glared. "Last time I checked you weren't the justice bringer..." Kankuro said and Gaara smirked, acting like he wasn't noticing him. "You know Gemini, we could start with Kankuro as practice." He laughed as his brother's face went pale and he ran from the room.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-04-2012, 02:26 AM

Gemini couldnt help laughing like the joker at Kankuros retreating form.when she recovered,she looked at Gaara."that was too funy.he's just perfect to scare! ok,i like your first idea.i say we go for it.the slasher flick gave me a couple of good ideas." she said.
((ok,i get it.that kind of thing happens to me all the time.))

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2012, 02:56 AM

Gaara was smiling, highly amused by his running brother and seeing that Gemini was as well. "Yeah, I guess Temari was right, scary movies are bad for phsyco maniacs like us, but hey, we like it." He was ready to go and end some losers.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-05-2012, 05:19 AM

Gemini nodded."right.but no need to let her know she was right.she'll never let us hear the end of it." She said, and started towards the town."let's go!"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2012, 11:45 AM

Agar knew she was right. Temari would big the crap out of them if she found put that shed be right as far as the movie not being something they needed to be watching. He followed her into the town. "Now just to wait on some dirt bag to show up."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-06-2012, 03:20 AM

Gemini nodded."shouldn't be long.look there." She said, pointing to a bar down the street.just as she said it, two drunks came stumbling out the door and right towards them."watch the expert." She told Gaara with a smirk.she walked out in front of the men and flipped her hair."well hello there.can you help me? Im lost out here all alone." Her voice was perfectly sweet and innocent, and the men were instantly smitten.the first one advanced on her with a smirk.she danced gracefully backwards, leading him on.after a minute or two of this, she stopped and pulled the drunk close.it looked like she was embracing him, but after a second he started screaming.blood spread across his shirt, and Gemini pushed him to the ground, smirking.a knife was in her hand, dripping with blood.she licked it clean and looked at the other man, who was staring at her, horrified."run." Was all she said, sending the idiot running straight towards Gaara.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-06-2012, 10:32 PM

Gaara grinned crazily at the guy that was running right at him. He held up one hand and sand flew around him, red hair whirling about his face. The sand tightened around the man and Gaara stalked around his trapped prey. "Do you want to know what will happen when I close this hand?" He asked, his hand still outstretched. The man shivered. "W-What? What will happen?" He asked, looking like he might cry. "This sand is going to squish you to little bits and all of your blood is going to go splat." he said, looking amused and like a child with a new toy. The man tried begging for his life, offering money and work, but Gaara simply closed his hand, murmering. "Sand coffin." The blood went everywhere and Gaara grinned as his sand kept it off of him.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-06-2012, 10:58 PM

Gemini didn't move as the blood rained down on her.she only smiled and stepped over to her boyfriend."we make a good team." She said, reaching up and kissing him on the cheek."its a little disappointing, though.they didn't even put up a fight.why can't I ever find a target that makes it fun?" She pouted.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-06-2012, 11:02 PM

Gaara nodded in agreement. "You're right darling. They never even try to save there lives...it's pitiful really." He looked slightly pouty as well. "Whenever we go to the chunin exams I'll be we'll have a few good challenges." He said, Looking forward to the exams himself.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-07-2012, 03:04 AM

Gemini looked up at him."right.why don't we go back and get ready? We're supposed to leave tomorrow." She said, with a hint of regret.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-09-2012, 11:43 AM

Gaara nodded. "O, ok, well I guess that would be a good idea.."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-11-2012, 06:01 AM

"Right." Gemini sighed.she wasn't ready to stop yet, but they did have to get ready."wait.before we go..." she tilted her head up and kissed him, putting all the passion she had into it.