Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 10-08-2007, 05:41 PM

Everything that you've ever said swirls around in my head as I try to decide what I am, what is right and what isn't... This isn't enough, this data.... I know that I need to make my own decisions based on what I feel, but I feel so lost. I'm asking for help because of this new perspective. I can't close my eyes to it... I want to run away to a place where I can finally be free. But running away won't work. I need to make a decision based on what you've said and what I know... And I'm scared that you may be right... They all resound of anger, fear, and some kind of blindness.... I'm all mixed up--cornered and rushed. I know that I've got to make a decision sometime soon, and I won't let her feelings for me go to waste.... She trusted me; let herself go for me. I can't flip her off again. She trusted me.... Everything that she said seems so true....

Please, someone tell me what you see. I feel like I've lost my mind and am just now getting it back. Will we ever again be free? Or have we crossed the line? After everything that she's said, I wonder if we deserve freedom... I don't think that this can be enough to repent; this isn't enough.

Influence:All The Things She Said-t.A.T.u.

Storyline: HSC (Summer of Hate; THom)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 05:45 PM

They're gathering at yet another false altar--I pity them and wish that I could show them truth. But all that I can do is rid them of their hallucinations. It's windy, and it's cold, and I wonder.... I've never done this before....

God is a popstar, playing to the crowd. He knows what they want, and he gives it to them. He plays for the biggest popularity, and he gets it. And I am a rockstar.... The only difference is that we're stronger and we last longer. I am a warrior, and they've all got a bit of the rock power in them.

They pray, and I feel them straining to summon you. Mass hallucination, combined with the power of something more....

You come down, giving them words of love--as long as they worship and adore you, do whatever you want. You are a popstar, and you want to eat their souls while they offer themselves up willingly.

Is it any wonder that I wish to do battle with you?

You open your mouth and try to swallow me--but I roll away. I fight, I win--your death is a catastrophe, swelling over the world. Your worshippers cry out--perhaps they felt it?--and fall to the ground. The pressure pushes so many of them...

Influence: Gott ist ein PopStar-Oomph!

Storyline: Gaia story (Michael)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 07:46 PM

I feel like I'm just repeating myself, over and over again--but this wasn't a fair fight. Is that unimportant? Maybe to you, but not to me. We never suspected you, nor should we have. And now that your secret's out... This hurts, Traves. It's an unimaginable betrayal. It isn't even a good secret, like "I got you a rare sword!" That'd be pleasant.

It must be said again that even though you're bored, you don't have the right to play with people like this. You don't have the right to manipulate people and turn them into your daily soap opera (especially when they can all do it so well by themselves).

You don't matter, and I think that's what makes you angriest. You wish that I--my strange new persona--would like boys like you better, but I never could.... It doesn't matter anymore, but your secret IS out. I know what you are, what you mean. And I don't know how you fool everyone else so well--but I'm ripping it away, and it's meant to hurt. Your secret is now common knowledge; you're insignificant.

Influence: Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying-Fall Out Boy

Storyline: Gaia story

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 07:51 PM

My power stretches out across fields, and I PUSH you away.... It's more than you've dreamed of (or at least thought of lately), and I hope that you're scared.... It's a half-bluff, and I'm trying to get into your head, trying to mess with your thoughts, doing everything that I can to try and affect you. I hope that this works. I see your motives, and that's what makes me explode at you. You would doom this world--and all others, if you had your way--and you do it for a childish grudge, for a tiny bit of loyalty to an insane sorcerer who would love to have you killed. I won't give their lives away, and so I wouldn't forfeit this to you, but I won't let you do this. I can't, and you know that. It's out of our hands, and I can't bring myself to feel guilty. It's no more than you deserve--perhaps less.

This is not where we belong; we belong on a dead world, millions of lightyears away. I escaped through my own powers, and you escaped through your folly. I wish that this had ended in the way that it was meant to; as it stands now, I won't let you live. I will kill you again--even if it kills me to do it.

What?......

How?.....

There is no possible way that you could have done that. That is a mortal wound; there is no way for you to survive. How is this happening? No..... I don't want to become your sorcerer-savior's fodder... Not Michael, either.... You bastard....

Influence: HEadstrong-Trapt

Storyline: Gaia Story

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 07:56 PM

That taunt.... We both know where he is tonight... As for my being the last good thing, well, I've never appreciated being called a thing. That's a bit rude, for me. Perhaps you're willing to take your chances with me, but what makes you think that I'd be willing to trust you, ever? Yes, you're trying.... No, he's not... But this means admitting to what you know and what I have been trying to escape... You know what's going on. I've never been able to hide anything from you, but you've gotten better at hiding it from me.... You could never be him (if only because you're better), of course you're an accident (but it really does matter that you try--it matters so much to me, my love--) and of course he's a gentleman (if gentleman means bullshitter, asshole, rich snob who likes to lord it over everyone else), and more of one than you'll ever be (thank all of the gods and goddesses that ever have been and will be for that, my love)....

I break down in your arms again to that question.

Influence: Grand Theft Autumn-Fall Out Boy

Storyline: HSC (20 Years Later-false)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 07:59 PM

It's winning, it's disarming, it's who I am. It tells you everything that you need to know about me. I am bad news, and I will save myself--and the mission before anyone else, even you. And I hate myself a bit for it, and you'll come to hate me--but for now, because I'm sparkly and so honest, you love me. I'm just the latest trend, just the bestest liar in the world, just the most famous face on your corner... And for that you love me, and I wonder why you are so stupid.
If you remember nothing else that I say, remember this. I hate myself for all the reasons that you love me. You think that I am pretty, popular, and have powers beyond you. And I do. I'm only a trend, though, and you will tire of me. Just because there were prophecies about me makes me no better than you--and how I wish that Adam had never made his "documentary". It was classified as fiction, true, but everyone knew the truth. And now I'm a trend.... Thanks for that....
And he made it Hollywood-proof (although I'll bet he had help), so now I'm just what you think you want.... Until the next piece of poprock candy....

Influence: Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued-Fall Out Boy

Storyline: HSC (20 Years later, false)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 08:04 PM

You show up on my doorstep (and what less would I have expected, what more could I want?), and I'm sent spiraling back to high school. Whirlwind romance (foretold by some crazy people)--and Thony made me abandon you. I have never forgiven him for that. You knew no better, though. I heard you scream as you died, and that was when I knew that I had to bring you back... But it "unbalanced" things, so we couldn't be together.
And you show up alone--hooray for small favors--and I am reminded all over again of how much I miss you. Can you hear me screaming, over the years, how I've missed you?
You're bitter, and I understand that; you don't know the whole truth. The way that we were then was influenced by other people, was slanted and unproportionate--words fail me, Zeale--and you are angry, and you assume that I am to blame... Perhaps I am... In another world, another time, we wouldn't be so lost, I'm sure...
You were my epitome of perfection, my idol....
I am lost now.... Thank you for coming back to me, though. No matter what else you've done, or you think I've done, you did this for me. And I am almost forgiven.

Influence: Time Stands Still-AAR

Storyline: HSC (20 Years Later)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 08:27 PM

Pulsating, pumping, loving the bright lights and life....
Yes, you know that it's a betrayal. You may not know it consciously yet, but you want to know it. Whenever you call him, he makes some kind of an excuse and you see through it, no matter how hard you try not to... Sing to me, tell me how you hate being like this--his puppet. Because I know it. I'm seeing it, watching you watch him. He says he's just playing with them, and that's true enough; he's just playing with you, too, though. He claims to be dedicated. And he doesn't really appreciate you. If you were a bastard--if you were like him, or even like me in a way--you'd just try to make him jealous. Maybe you'd show some casual interest in me, but I know that you're better than that. And you'd rather die than show interest in me right now; I know that too. And I wish that I weren't in love with you, so that this would hurt me less. You've got nothing to lose, only to gain... Please don't be afraid to tell him off... You should break up.... I know how that hurts you, but it'll hurt him more, and it's all that he deserves. He deserves to know that you are not his toy, and to know that you won't stand for "anything".

But you won't. Because you do want to be in love, and you believe that he isn't what I see. I've got so few reasons to live here among you.... But this is one of them.

Influence: Dance Floor Anthem-Good Charlotte.

Storyline: Gaia

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 08:30 PM

Feeling at peace finally.... I've got all of the bits of me that were ever important, and the rest can go to hell. I know that you know what I see.... And what we don't see of people, which is more important. This is so difficult; trying to see through people, and I'm so pleased that we don't have to anymore. This is a more modern-day fairytale--living among real people who don't have false personashields up to hide themselves from us. I got so tired of having to match them just to feel like I could live... They took away everything meaningless to us, but it's alright now... Everything's so clear.... It's almost a fairy tale (unreal)--so perfect. Don't have to deal with the liars and the fools and the killers; just have to deal with each other. And you know what I mean, for which I thank you.... I love that your'e real... It makes us so reluctant to ever leave.... You understand, don't you, what I mean now? Don't need the fake "perfection", the fake "heaven", because we're here--and we're alone with ourselves, and that's the best part of all.

Influence: Nolita Fairytale-Vanessa Carlton

Storyline: HSC (20 Years Later, True)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 08:34 PM

Having worked in this stupid place for so many months, I can smell when a catfight's coming. I don't have to wait to go inside of anywhere; they say that I'm the waitress but really I'm the fucking princess.... You don't want to mess with me; I've been trained to a degree higher than anything you've ever handled. So keep your drink (I know what's in it, anyway, and it disgusts me more than you can guess), and try to pawn yourself off on someone else; I'm not the one. Goodbye for tonight, jackass.
It's not happening, unless you're someone I've got a heavy interest in.... I'm not here for your entertainment (only mine); you don't want to deal with me, and I don't really want to deal with you,either. You aren't worth it right now. It was over months ago--your fate is sealed, in the way that you treat everyone else, including me. You think we're your toys? Think again. You can't get the girl who just walked in; she thinks you suck. You can bullshit all that you want, but you're leaving here alone. I'm not here for you....

Oh....

I'll make an exception for you, Joshua. We have a score to settle.

Influence: U+UR Hand-P!nk

Storyline: Witness (introit with Alicia)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 08:41 PM

Brought together, two completely nonmixable souls.... But then they join, and don't you see the poetry?

It sounds like so many others I've heard before... If you can do it, Lili.

Oh, I can.

Influence: Where do We Go From Here (Reprise)-BtVS Soundtrack

Story: HSC (Lili's playpitch)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 11:20 PM

“I can’t let you do that,†she said. She rose, metal winding top wrapped around her chest. Blood gushed from what would be a huge scar on her forehead. The ruby implant had been cut free by that stroke, turning to dust before it could even hit the ground.
The dark swordsman turned, frowning. He remained mute, clashing against her sword, meeting each of her blows and tossing them away. The sounds hit the day bluntly, making it uglier.
He smiled, almost laughing and mocking. She swung her sword wildly, slashing in the air. She was a better fighter than he, but she was in a mad rage. She wasn’t thinking rationally—wasn’t fighting rationally. She was fighting for what she loved the most, and couldn’t allow herself to consider defeat.
The sword fell from her hand with his last blow. She tried to push him away, but failed, her powers having finally ran dry. “No…â€
“Yes.†The fighter spoke. “Yes.â€
He cut her hand, going through bone and muscle, then riding away. She gasped, holding tightly to her amulet. Finally, Michael tugged her to him. “It failed. The attack failed. He’s on his way.†He nodded, seeing what she couldn’t.

Influence: This avi.

Storyline: Gaia story.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 11:25 PM

Full in the knowledge of what should happen if she were to fail—as she had already done so many other times against this man—she came out. Michael was already fallen… Jon would pay for the live that he had taken today. Danc was a casualty of the temporary sort, but Michael was a prisoner. The majority of her soldiers were prisoners… And enough was enough.
She wore a cloak, loose and patched pants, and very little else. There were boots, as well as ribbons in her hair. In one hand rested her katana, in the other she held her demonbow. Michael was with her in spirit, if nothing else. “I call Jon to a duel of mortal combat with me!—weaponry of his choosing!†The enemy camp was talking amongst themselves, but it would only be Jon’s decision as mattered. Jon had always hated to b viewed as a coward. He would fight her.
“Physical combat, Jex? That’s not your forte.†“No, but I’m good at it.†“Are you? Are you willing to risk the lives of your people on something that you’re merely good at?†“Because there are so many people left,†she pointed out.
“Well, I’m glad that at least one of you can be honest. That’s one out of three… So one out of every three gets to live. The rest die. You don’t get a choice, kids,†Jon called out.
“Jon. Mortal combat, yes or no?†“Jexi, you’ve never had patience.†“Neither did you,†she smiled. “So what’s it going to be, babe? Maybe you’ll win if you fight—I’m kind of thinking that your army could kick mine’s collective ass—but you’ll still lose some men. Why don’t we just clean this up now?â€
“You name the terms and I pick the weapons, eh?†“You do remember.†“Ah, Jexi, I remember everything. So… Go forward with your terms, so that I might pick appropriate weaponry.†“All hostilities will be ended. You guys pack up and go home, leaving us in peace—unless, of course, you win. All prisoners to be returned from both sides.†“Big terms.†“Big war.†“Say we go through with those terms. What exactly happens if I win?†“Then you do as you please.†“Hm. If I win, I’ll let two-thirds of your prisoners go. The other third stays with me as an object lesson. One of your leaders is mine—and he needs an equal amount of his people. One is brave, and shall win you freedom regardless. And the last has fallen on the field; he is of no threat to me.†“This is fair,†Jexica agreed.
“I know.†He smiled. “You won’t be saying that when you hear about the weapons, Jex. I choose swords. Nothing more, nothing less—but as many as you have on you. I see that you have one, perhaps two if you count that as a sword…†He smiled, raising two from his body with his arms. She could see another strapped to his back. “I’ve got more than you, Jex.†“I see that.†“Wait, Jexi. One last thing. I’ll bring out your prisoners. When you lose, I’ll execute my third in front of you.†His men led out the prisoners, placing Michael at the front of the group. Although he was beaten and torn, he wasn’t broken. They were subduing him with drugs.
She had a visibly worried reaction.
“No worries. I mean, you’ll totally kill me. I’ve got no chance.†As she hesitated, he added, “Come on, Jexi. It’s not like anything important’s at stake. It’s not like you’ve got lives in your hands. It’s just us. You remember how it worked out before? You took me. I mean, there was that pesky little coma at first…. But that was Jaksun, not me. And then, the mighty three saved the world. Jexica, Michael, and—oh, yeah. Where’s Traves? Gee. Did you kill him, too?†He obviously knew the story as he went on. “That’s a shame. You know, I really liked the guy. He liked me, too. Obviously not as much as he liked Michael… Hey. Hey, Michael. Was he really better than her?†She raised the sword, angry at the entire thing, ready to end it all. “You’re right. Enough small talk. Oh, and Jexi—I hope that you recognize this.†He raised the knife that she had been stabbed with before…
They clashed and they fought and went at it for several minutes before she sank her demonbow into Jon’s stomach. He bled and looked up to her. “Why, Jon? Wasn’t it enough for me to kill you once?†She swept her hair out of her face. The ribbons were messy, the cloak ripped. “No, Jex. And you haven’t killed me this time.†He pulled out the demonbow, sticking its other end into her. “Raise your hand if you’re immortal.†He was in her face, taunting her with memorabilia from their world—destroyed now—and somehow invulnerable. He wasn’t dead. He should be dying. He should be weak. “What did you do?â€
“The people who I work for were not going to let you kill me again. They went through the effort to raise me from the dead once, Jexi. They didn’t really want to do it again. They made sure that if you made this honorable move, you wouldn’t regret it… They’re very eager to meet you. Anyone with as much power as you and Michael have—well, that’s just impressive. They were hoping for Traves, too, but that seems rather difficult for now. I suppose that they’ll just have to wait.†“It’s going to be a long wait.†She coughed, and out came the blood. “He’s dead.†“That’s a pity.†Jon shrugged. “Not my problem, though.†She dropped out of consciousness.

Influence: This avi.

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 11:35 PM

It was when she met him. She was dressed, all in angelic robes. Her airy top and glowing, flowing skirt. And her guitar, her guitar of the heavens that she had so recently found. She sat on the stage, her circlet on her head and her collar round her neck, playing the music of the angels, the most beautiful music that he had ever heard before. Her dark halo beamed over her head, but he couldn’t be bothered by such tiny details as that. He watched her play, watched her sing, could swear that he saw her floating. She wore magenta ballerina slippers, and had a ruby in her head somehow.
She was the most beautiful thing that he had ever seen.
After the performance, he approached her. She smiled and said all of the right, polite things. But somehow, she seemed to be missing. She was thinking of something and somewhere else.

Influenced by: A Gaian avi.... I'll post a pic of it soon. (I don't have it saved to my computer.)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 11:38 PM

You can't do it. you can't bring him back, and even if you can, it won't end well. what if you don't make it? what if he comes back wrong? you know that's possible, even if you don't want it to happen. lili, i understand that you want him back. but you can't have everything that you want, and there's a reason for that. there are lines that you can't cross, no matter how badly you want to. he's dead. he's been dead, and you can't change that. you have to deal with it. you have to move on. i won't let you do this. it'll only hurt you more--it's not something you can fix.

Influenced by: Hello-Evanescence

Storyline: HSC (Thony re:Zeale's resurrection)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 11:39 PM

I was standing on the edge of the forest. it was so dark, so lonely. but i could still feel you. our connection was still that good. i was slipping away, though. i had one final message for you, and with that said, i was gone. i knew you heard me and understood it. i knew you felt me there, with you, as i had been before. i knew that i was with you and knew that you heard me. it was my last breath on this plane and you could hear it. i thought of all the things i would miss. i wondered if i would remain somehow. a ghost. i knew that you understood everything i was doing. you understood that i could not stay longer, you understood that i was somehow safe, being with you. you understood that i loved you, even though i didn't have the breath to say it. you wanted to go with me, you wanted to somehow take it back and to somehow follow me, but you can't, and i'm sorry, and this is goodbye. please don't be afraid. i'm calling you as i fade away. please, please, please, don't be afraid. it's okay, i love you, i'm safe when i'm with you even if i'm dying, it's ending so it's not all bad, it's okay. i love you.

Influenced by: My Last Breath-Evanescence

Storyline: HSC (Lili@her forced death)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 11:40 PM

i'm staring at her, watching her walk away.

she's right, and i'm just now getting that. she broke down, finally. and now i can't take it. so restless, listening to their lies and shit spewed up that thony gave to them.... i've got to make these wrongs right, watching her walk away.

so i'll silently promise not to let her down. she trusted me, if only for a second. i've got to make it better, make it so that she can be fine this time. yell at them all, try to scream sense into their heads, while they go through the motions of sanity.... thony screwed us all over.... and i'm sick of these fights. she's right, but she's the one running away. that's just wrong. lili, i swear, i want to help you, but they're almost making sense....

no. i'm stronger. we've got to cope, to get her back, because we need her.... i'm sending you an olive branch, lili, please, take it, take my hand, take the peace, come back, thony's going to kill us all if we don't, and you know it, please, lili, we need your help.... no, they're starting to make sense.... it's lulling, in a strange sort of way....

catching some sense of her, startled, scared, alone.... no, it's not right. i won't let her down. i cannot let her down. she trusted me, took my hand, only for an instant, and now i've got to show her why she did. she took my hand, i won't let her down, no, not now.

Influenced by: Promise-Simple Plan

Storyline: HSC (Thom@Summer of Hate)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 11:44 PM

Sitting there, alone.

it's all my fault. i shouldn't have trusted thony. shouldn't have showed them my mind, shouldn't have trusted.... any of them....

it's all in the past. the wrinkle on my forehead.

zeale thinks i was with thony, thinks i broke my word....

no, no, no....

this is my life; what i'm stuck with. i've got no past, today's all i have, and all i'll ever have, and all i've got now.

i can't close my eyes, because i'll fall asleep.

a year ago, i wouldn't have thought of this.

i know i'm not who i wanted to be, dreamed that i would be. i had everything to lose.... held onto it so tight.... and now it's gone.

yesterday is gone. it's like zane, cowering in the corner, like me, in my grave, after they all..... this is my life, and is it what i wanted? am i happy now? am i who i always hoped and dreamed i could be, and would be?

no.

i'm not.

i'm lost, and alone. and there's nothing i can do. i just can't give in, can't lower my defenses, can't close my eyes. i've got to stay strong, because i'm all that i've got. i've got to become myself. am i who i want to be?

no. i've got to change that.

i can, after all. 'm powerful, and everything. it doesn't even necessarily take magic.

i've got to do this, if only for myself, for my future, for what i was when i still had something to lose. now i've just got my life.

Influenced by: This Is Your Life-Switchfoot

Storyline: HSC

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 11:45 PM

just wish it could be so pure as it was the first time. i know that bhen and i? we may have been hormone-induced. and azik and i, it was fast, it was a fling, but it at least transformed into a friendship. but with thony.... he's taken my power and my love.... i don't know what to do about zeale. i want to be able to fall in love again. i think that the first time, it could have been. and with thony, it was. it was fast, and it was beautiful. it was something.... pearlescent.... effulgent, it was. and now, in time, i've found him again. maybe through the prophecies, maybe some breakthrough. but if this takes too long, prophecies or no, he won't hold on. and i can't blame him. but what the hell'm i supposed to do w/out him? if i can't have zeale.... it's awful.... apocalypse aside, i do care about him. and i want to love him. if i could change it, i would. god, i would. but he loves me so much, even though i've hurt him, and i just can't quite reciprocate... i don't know how he can love
me.... i just wish i could fix it....

Influence: If I Could Fall In Love Again-Lenny Kravitz

Storyline: HSC (Lili's confusion@Thony/Zeale)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 11:47 PM

reflect. you graduate tomorrow, she knows. think of your high school. think about your life. after everything, it's strange to know that you'll live to see twenty-five. your friends that you've seen die--thom's gone now--and where? what is it all for? some purpose, some meaning. yeah, hard times come. keep on moving. love and lust--thony in that real reality that she had changed. would they see the end of it?--crying over zeale's body on christmas morning. does everybody go to a better place?--her in heaven. moving on--bhen dumping her, everyone leaving. pain and hate--tortured by zeale, by her friends, but thony, the ultimate fight. this isn't dying, though. no, this--travelling, seeing everything by your senior year--is living. we'll get through it, moving on and on--she wouldn't come back--and on and on and on--driving out. life and hope and trust--following justen blindly, knowing that he had to help her. friends become enemies--seeing bhen and thony; the original trio of adam, bhen, and marke; and all the rest--and some friends become your family--zane and azik; her father finally adopted them, made it official. and knowing that they had to move on--even knowing that they could be living their last days--fighting things, turning back time with thom to save lives. things we'll take with us to make us better people--her love and her magic and her writing. calling out to someone to help you--running to thom, calling bhen when she was weak, asking justen for help, calling all magicks in the world to her.... lies and guilt; what she had done to zeale and everybody else; but thony had somehow remembered--her mistakes, her hard times, and she had to move on. this is living, this is living, you have to do it, get through it. move on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

Influenced by: Moving On-Good Charlotte

Storyline: HSC (Graduation Reflection)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 11:51 PM

looking at him. does he understand? zeale, zeale, whenever she's with you, you make her feel whole again, make her feel alive again. zeale, whenever she's with you, she understands the earth, understands freedom. she's watching him, watching bhen and his dagger in slow motion. she knows what's going to happen, understands that it is inevitable. no, no, zeale, understand what happens. whenever she's alone with you--she feels fun, and so much younger, the way that she should feel. and she understands that no matter what, she will always love you. whatever words she uses, whatever she will say, whatever you see, she will always love you--always love you.... watching bhen turn around, trying to move faster than reality, wishing and remembering whenever she was alone with zeale--feeling like she was really home, somewhere she belonged, feeling like herself for always. and no matter how far away bhen sent him, she would always love him, no matter what.... and no matter what she said, she would love him always.

Influence: Love Song-The Cure

Storyline: HSC (Lili@Zeale's death)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-08-2007, 11:52 PM

he looked down at lili. it would be a long time before any of them would recognize what had happened. where would they go from here?

he looked at azik. azik watched lili. they had only kind of won. he had his brother back... so they'd sound some kind of a victory cheer.... but where would they go from here?

adam? adam, i love you. maybe you won't recognize it. i want to be with you forever. the battle is done, but i still love you. do you--do you feel the same? oh, god, where do we go from here?

starra, i love you forever and today. forever and always--let the curtains close, if they haven't yet, on a kiss--please, don't let your love evaporate w/the prophecies. don't go in fear.

fear. none of them would ever trust him. he would walk alone. there was no end to this, no way that he could cheer, no happy ending. where could he go from here?

zara, it's okay. lili will be fine. zara, zara, what's going to happen? because i don't know anymore. we've got to forge our own path. we've got to be us.... this path is so very unclear... where do we go from here?

when, thony? when does it end? when is our curtain call, when are the credits, when is it over? thony, where are we going to go from here?

nicole. it took so long. we've won, and sounded the victory cheer. but we're here. we're the frickin' champions, nicole. it's all clear now, and the end is near. i just--where do we go from here?

marke? tell me it's okay. tell me the end has appeared, tell me it's going to be alright--hold me? i want to feel, to feel it's going to be okay.... curtains close on a kiss....

NO.... zeale... zeale, come back. the battle's ended, you cannot be gone. we won. you should be here. you should be celebrating with us. no, no cheering, it's not a full victory, he's gone. zeale come back. please, try to understand--try to hear. don't let me walk alone in all of my fear. the end is here, you have to come back, please, anything, anything, anything... no, no, the curtains can't close, the end is here, but he isn't. zeale, i need you. come back.... no.... where do we go from here?

Influence: Where Do We Go From Here?-BtVS Soundtrack

Storyline: HSC (after prophesized apocalypse)

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-21-2007, 04:00 PM

she looked at thony. zeale would give her hell for not sticking to the script--but he'd get why it was done. and bhen, and zara, they had to know. she had thony mute the pain after he shoved the knife into her, stall the bleeding... soon, she'd pour her crimson regret and betrayal on the stage. she was dying again, she knew. but she also knew she could be saved. come on, bhen, it's your cue. you're the tourniquet here. come on stage, bring your 'salvation'. you remember me, and you, and all of us together--man, we were happy. but that's been lost for quite a while. you get what you did to thony, now, don't you? you see me here, falling and dying, bleeding.... the blood is flowing.... god, bhen, create some kind of a tourniquet. zeale, you know you're my salvation here.... she was screaming silently at him. i don't want to die, here! bhen was staring at her, now, shocked. he touched the blood, unwilling to believe it. her wounds were.... they cried for the grave. was this suicide? was it what she wanted? it couldn't be, he knew, as he watched her collapse on the stage. she was telling him to find the way to wake her up--she had to know he couldn't. was she taunting him; did she expect him to read her mind? he could, after all.... wake her up from inside? but you had to be close, you had to be in love. he'd seen her come out, singing her song. he'd seen thony stab her offstage, wondered what the hell was going on. the bleeding hadn't started yet. he felt her pray, for an instant, and scream inside his head. what was she doing? no... no.... wait for your cue.... ah, screw it, the night's messed up anyway.

he came onstage quickly. grabbed her by the shoulders, and he felt her start to bleed. had she been lost for so long?... he came from the other side, and saw her hands touch the blood. she was screaming, screaming about being lost.... screaming that he had to save her. she looked at him, and he understood what she had tried to say. he was to return life to her by understanding that he could not. she didn't want to die. but he wasn't in charge of her, and he shouldn't try to hurt her. her wound was--she felt it pouring away. would he get the point before she left, or would she be denied her life? would this truly develop into a kind of suicide? no, no, no, bhen, find the way to wake me up.... it's going to come from inside, got to wake me up inside. you know how, just call me.... have him save me....

Influence: Evanescence Medley

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-21-2007, 04:03 PM

zara walked up to him. lili saw something in her eyes, saw that she was pissed. she thought thony had put her through hell--she was finally getting him. and zeale??? there was frowning. why was zeale??? no, wait. wait, zeale. don't leave. lili was protesting. he wanted to laugh at her. zara, her disgust was temporary. she wanted to be with him, but zeale didn't want to deal with lili. he had zeale's number, allright. there was no way he really wished he could stay. yeah, he'd screwed w/zara's memory a little--but just by lying. and the motive was pure--and she still believed in him. it was just a break. yeah, it was grieving her even now. and zeale was trying to figure out what to say to lili. the boy didn't get it. yeah, he knew what was going on, knew what was in zara's mind and zeale's mind. lili had no idea....

Influence: Under Your Spell/Standing

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 10-21-2007, 04:04 PM

Looked at him, his body. Shuddered. cried. this is christmas? she'd thought it couldn't get any worse. they'd had fun--but now he was gone. war was over, yeah, but there could be no happy new year. how could it be happy, good, without him? without zeale? no more fear, true, but still..... this was for the weak and the strong, but where did she fall in that? oh, god, my world doesn't feel young. happy christmas to all of us, but let me cry.... oh, let it be me instead of him..... he wished me merry christmas as he died.... it was his thought.... he had no fear, like thom. they died heroes. does that mean something? is that supposed to help? this war is over, but she'd have to fight another one if she ever wanted another happy christmas. she had to bring her dear one, the nearest one, back. god, send her a happy new year. send her a good one, and let her personal war end so quickly, let it be over. let him come back, and let it all be over.\

Influence: Happy Xmas-John Lennon & Yoko Ono