Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 08-27-2011, 06:10 PM

@Carn: I don't smell!! :talk2hand: If anything I smell decent...:roll: I wouldn't know! i'm not some freak who sniffs myself all the time...But from what i hear from other people, I smell nice. ^^ *steals some steak* :ninja:
Also I find it funny how we continue this conversation for a long time ...o_o

strange_dreams_512
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-28-2011, 03:48 PM

Carn- Yeah it is.. it's not mine xD I don't own one. It's the in-laws' router. But yuppp it sure is old xD

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-31-2011, 10:00 PM

Ignis - Yes you do! I can smell you from here! Whatever... you totally smell yourself freak! :illgetu: And give me back my steak!! :-x
:lol: I know! This is one of the longest conversations I've had on Mene! *goes to reply to it :yes:*... *finally*

Ignis - Fine! So I'm lying! god! :-x

:lol: if you still don't see it I'm gonna start worringing about you :rofl:

I do have a facebook that I barely ever use :lol: FINE! DON'T TELL ME! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYWAY! :illgetu:

Chicken... :no: I could be wrong! In fact it's happened in the past! But you'll never know till you ask! Yes actually. I do still do that :lol: I was just on a date the other night were I kept bumping into the girl and she would bump me back! It totally works :yes: Well sometimes guys are a little more shy than the girl! :lol: You underestimated me huh? haha! I always figure, Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained :yes: If I don't try I'll never know. :P lol! I got really blushy the other day on my date and the girl noticed and was teasing me about it :P WELL THEN GET HIS CONTACT INFO!! There's gotta be someone besides your bro that has his number or something. Then you can start texting him! :yes: K that is a little uncomfortable when you have to get outside your comfort zone but that can be a good thing sometimes!

:lol: My brother was always bigger than me when I was little so he always beat me up when we wrestled. Now I can beat him up cause I'm bigger :P
Well how's that gonna work if his house is too far away?! :o Sheesh... It's tough having opposite sex friends unless it's real clear that you are just friends. Otherwise it seems like one or the other always likes the other.

Whatever. Stalker :talk2hand:

Dreamy - Next time I get a router I'm gonna get a wireless router so I can get rid of my wireless access point. Just one less thing to mess with.

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 08-31-2011 at 10:40 PM..

strange_dreams_512
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-01-2011, 07:12 AM

Mm good plan, Carn. lol

....agh, omg. xD Smiling outside, while inside is ...feeling like puking x_x I feel happy though. Weirdest feeling.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 09-01-2011, 05:13 PM

Car'a'Carn: Well then ..If you can smell me- then you already should know that I smell really nice! I will never give you back your steak!!! Until you admit that I smell awesome!! :cool: Which , of course , I do.
:lol: Yeah me too. :shock:

I KnEW IT!!!!! You big LIAR! :illgetu:

yes..yes...:lol: I see it....(maybe) No worries man. No worries. * pours orange soda into cereal bowl* I'm totally fine.

Mhm sure :talk2hand:. That's cool then. Because I won't tell you!

I'm betting that you are totally wrong. OF COURSE! You are wrong all the time :roll: UGh! I don't like asking! I want him to ask! :gonk: GRRRR That's not the same! You were already on a date! FOOL it's silly playful stuff. My brother and his girlfriend do that stuff all the time. :illgetu: Well When the guy I like isn't around i act crazy and bold and NOT chicken. But when he is around...I'm shy as hell!:gonk: Oh shush! Don't get a big head now. :stare: See! Your getting old and saying "parent" stuff already. :stare: aww but it's cute when a guy blushes. But seriously, I cannot tolerate a guy who is REALLY shy. :roll: Psh. No. There isn't anyone else. That is weird though!!! I mean how would I explain it without being a weirdo? "Hi, i somehow managed to get your number because I'm a crazy person. Now I'm going to text you all the time . " :gonk: THat doesn't sound right. And that is probably what he will be thinking.

:lol: I would have loved to have seen you get beaten up by your brother sounds fun. ^^
I Don't know!! :gonk: gah! Forget it...I already know that my brother is trying to prevent HIM from going near me ever again. :stare: Because since that dinner time- he knows it will be awkward. Even when I make it clear that I want to just be friends...they still think that I like them more than that. It's annoying . :(

I'm not a Stalker!!!! :illgetu: You are a liar, so I know that what you say is a lie!!