Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 11-07-2016, 02:19 AM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

♥CONGRATULATIONS ,CUBBIES♥
Maybe you haven't heard? There's stuff happening in the ol' stick ball sportsajigger! The Chicago Cubs may or may not have won something?

Break-Ups
Uh oh. Trouble was brewed, bottled, and imbibed in Paradise. How did you or do you navigate the heartbreak highway?

Contests and Giveaways
Here's a special highlight to our Contests and Giveaways area. Its looking mighty slow lately! Do you have an idea for a contest or giveaway? Surely you have an avatar, OC, prompt, or question that would benefit from some colorful outside creativity! ... or maybe you just need a fresh portrait to hang over your mantle this holiday season? Then submit!

Congrats to our lucky winner for Admin's Pick... *Hime*! Someone's looking fierce! Rawr! What do you feed the lil' guy? No, wait. Maybe I don't want to know. Regardless, that's some intense and careful layering you've achieved! Splendid job!

*Hime*

Our Fall Event, the Shadow Caravan, is officially over!
Did you get to meet Demetri? How about hang out with your best Mene pals while playing the card game? Tell us what you thought!

2016 Fall Shadow Caravan Event Feedback Thread

And what's an Event without results? Here's some user run results threads where you may have won something special!

[Dead Head's Underground] Bowling Awards Posted // Vote for your favorite Dead Head // AC results are up next!

The Hook-Up & Handout Results Thread - Roachi's Results are IN!

The Walking Pumpkin - Results! Winners announced! Congrats to everyone!

ICK's Halloween Raffle Results!! <to be drawn shortly after event ends>

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-07-2016, 04:19 AM

hime your avatar is soooooo awesome <3

also yay thank you for featuring another thready I made <3

thank you emilio as always for the weekly roundup <3

and thank you to everyone (staff and users alike) who made the halloween event so enjoyable <3