Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-03-2017, 10:30 AM

Oh man, i did it again >.>

suo! you saint, you! always popping back in for a little rejuvenation! i admittedly remembered to come in here yesterday, but i was at work so i didn't stay long... and then i went home and read an entire 300 page book. i was supposed to be writing a paper my blatant disregard for my studies, and sleep, is quite evident

i am excited for the event too! halloween is my favorite!
*makes note to have user pick a winner tonight!*

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-03-2017, 11:40 AM

We completely understand, Lin. You are a busy miss, so it can't be helped

Halloween is a lot of fun! I love this season and holiday.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-03-2017, 09:11 PM

i want to be busy having fun! reading books! taking naps! eating good food! that's the good kind of busy!

*throws halloween glitter everywheres!*

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-04-2017, 01:05 AM

The best kind of busy! That all sounds awesome. I need to pick a new book to read. I am so hooked on the last series I read that I can't get into other books. I had just re-read it because a new book came out and I just want to keep re-reading them. Lol.

I bet it would be such cute glitter! Pumpkin, ghost, and bat shaped.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-04-2017, 03:04 AM

oh man getting hooked in a series is a difficult thing to come out of lol i love just getting sucked in and living something different than my regular every day shit.

and yes! halloween glitter would be the most fun!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-04-2017, 03:15 AM

They are such good books! It's hard get into a new series after you've read a really good one. I should just start reading one, though, because the further I get in them the more I get into them.

Right?! I love reading because it's a reprieve from the mundane workings of this world. It gives me a break from having to think about and worry about things. It's nice to just take a step back from all that. And that's also why I like comedies, because it's a nice relaxing break.

I really like Halloween decorations. It's so much fun to do. Especially pumpkins!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-12-2017, 02:25 AM

it's like some weird nerdy hangover and i don't even mind it!

i am contemplating a few pumpkiny ideas this year and thinking of entering the contest with them! i have a great idea for a painted one and a few ideas for nontraditional things to carve haha

the event is upon us! i must think of some sort of contest!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-12-2017, 02:59 AM

Right?! lol Books are amazing

I should start thinking of some, too! Last year I painted one pumpkin and carved another. It was so much fun! What did you have in mind? I think it's a lot of fun coming up with my own designs for pumpkins, so I totally understand where you're coming from.

Time is going by so fast!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-12-2017, 04:13 AM

books are amazing! a friend once told me that when i talk about books, it's like i am talking about a friend. i took that as a ridiculously awesome compliment!

well for pumpkin ideas, my dad gave me this cool like dremel sort of power tool, and i am pretty psyched to do something with that! i don't want to say much in case there are peeking eyes and i don't want others to get a leg up before i get a chance to do anything lol but i was thinking either something harry potter related, as i love me some hp! or taking like something famous and iconic and trying to translate it onto a pumpkin. i'm not totally sure what that will be yet, but i've been thinking about it between all this grad school knowledgey fodder filling my brains

i know we haven't had any sort of writing contests in a long time. might be nice to get some creative juices flowing and do like a writing/artsy contest... something like split into categories; picture book/comic book style, short story, haikus/sonnets/limericks/poems and that sort of thing. maybe even split by genre or something too. i don't know!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-13-2017, 11:45 AM

That's great! I can totally understand doing that

Sounds fun! Yeah, keep it on the down low, because there actually probably are people that'd take the idea. I'll look forward to seeing what you create! That tool should be a lot of fun

I'm always too lazy for those But we have quite a few users that I'm sure would love that

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-13-2017, 04:07 PM

well i figured the short ones would be ideal for people who don't have a lot of time, and i know we have a lot of people who are really great writers and do a lot of RP's and things. It has also been a while so I am hoping there will be some pull for that. i just gotta get some great prizes to lure people in!

i like doing the fun games that are more interactive but i don't want to burn everyone out doing those all the time lol

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-14-2017, 01:05 AM

Absolutely. There are always people who like writing contests and the like, and don't have time for long games.

Your games last time were a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll come up with something great.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-19-2017, 03:30 AM

hey thank you! i am glad you had a lot of fun and i was happy that you helped out some now i just need to think of some good themes... and ya know, get this banner prize out. gosh i get so distracted and i feel bad i'll have to have user give out some sort of 'i'm sorry' prizes for the delay. i just don't have a lot of time to make up new coding, like in the UP thread i just copy paste. my class is almost over, less than a week left!, so i'll definitely have to do this before then!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-19-2017, 03:47 AM

Yes, the event is coming up so fast! Time sure is flying.

We understand, Linny. RL and your schooling always comes first.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-22-2017, 09:24 AM

thanks, suo! but i wish it could come last! i'm just about done with the work for this term woooo
my last project is a team one and i looooathe team projects. there is a group member who has gone batshit crazy and is super rude because i am always a few hours late to post things, but i got it done 3 days early, which is record for me , and that means we have plenty of time so she needs to calm the hell down! she took it upon herself to be leader and she is driving me completely bonkers.

anyhoo, i will be glad to finally have the time and energy to be on here more! i am going to get so much stuff done!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-22-2017, 07:42 PM

Group projects are the worst. I loathed them when I was in school. Always stuck with lazy asses

Yay! Time to relax

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-27-2017, 08:37 AM

i think in this case my partner might think I am the lazy ass lol i was a day late so i don't think that makes me lazy, she's just batshit cray!

weeeeew! i finished up my event stuff next to wrap up the UP stuff, this included!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-27-2017, 11:48 AM

You do a good job Linnea, even if you leave it till the last minutes. ;)

I don't think anyone can accuse you of being lazy, maybe just a bit of a procrastinator. XD

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-27-2017, 02:45 PM

i work best under pressure!

User
User = Linnea

Old 10-31-2017, 06:00 AM

Alright, I have picked a winner... FINALLY!

I narrowed it down to two, and it was really hard to pick just the one.

Let's recap the prize. You will get 3 picks from the User's Pick prize pool OR 5,000 gold!
Since the wonderful users who participated waited so long for me to choose a winner you all will receive a little gifty too. I'll be sending some gold your way, and just in time for the event!

I'm going to ping you all here so you can see the winner!
Elirona: Xogizmoox: *Hime*: hummy: Suona:

and the winner is....

*Hime*! Congrats to you, *Hime*:
Ping me, User, when you know what you want.
Check the prize pool in the UP thread for prize options unless you pick the gold of course.
And check out the User's Pick to see your banner!

and because it was so hard to choose, I wanted to share the second entry that I had narrowed it down to... Suona!

I'll send you a little gifty for a great second place!

Thanks again for participating and I'll be sending out the gold prizes now!

---------- Post added 10-31-2017 at 12:08 AM ----------

Participation prizes sent, and Suo's 2nd place gifty.
Just waiting on *hime*!
Thanks again everyone!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-31-2017, 06:19 AM

Congratulations!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-31-2017, 05:13 PM

Congrats, Hime! And thank you, Linny.

*Hime*

Old 11-03-2017, 07:39 AM

Jeeej, thanks alot User!
I'm happy :)

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 11-04-2017, 07:55 PM

Hime, you need to pick a prize still. three picks from the prize pool or 5000 gold.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-05-2017, 09:42 PM

Thank you for the goldies, Khaleesi <3