TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to TaylorStriker

Old 01-31-2009, 09:43 AM

Kazuma steps into the other room for a half a second and comes back with food for the girl "Here you are my dear" he says sitting the food on the coffee table and smiling at the girl. "You're only 178? Hm, i thought you were older. I'm 2,500 years old. Apparently i was completely correct about pure bloods living longer then half bloods." Kazuma pours two glasses of synthetic blood which look and taste like real human blood. He hands a glass to Yuri.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 09:49 AM

" thank you" Yuri sips on the blood. it had been awhile since she had last eaten. " 2,000 years old. That is a long time. how old are your perants?"
Yuri Watched over The young girl as she stuffed her face with the food Kazuma had givin to her. " easy dear theres alot of food there. don't choke." yuri continues to sip on hers drink.

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2009, 01:52 PM

Leah watched as a girl with a human entered the city. The pure-blood, Kazuma, went with them somewhere. She didn't bother assume where. Weird, he asks me a question then leaves. She thought, turning her attention back to the girl who entered their alley. Most definitely immortal, most humans weren't as beautiful as vampires were. The humans that were as beautiful as immortals were hard to find.

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-31-2009, 04:43 PM

I should leave, they all are for the vampires... They'll try and kill me for sure. Freezing when she felt the female vampires eyes on her. Turning around her siver eyes glew, "Can I help you miss?" A fake smile on her lips, Wanting nothing more then to get out of there.

Alister smirked glad that he wasn't the only one of royalty left. Though something about hte knew girl put him on edge, he was pretty sure he had seen her, but it was impossible. The only one that fit the person in his mind was missing or dead, he didn't know which it was.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 05:12 PM

Yuri finished her drink and set it on the little table. The little girl had finished eating to and had returned to her spot in Yuris lap. She seemed tired, it was time for them to go to their room. "my dear is tired, may we be taken to our room?"

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to TaylorStriker

Old 01-31-2009, 07:41 PM

Kazuma smiles at Yuri "Of course, this way please" he takes Yuri and the young girl up they long spiral stair case up to the top floor. He then goes down to the fourth door on the right. "This is going to be your room ladies. Please make sure you get a good sleep young one" he smiles at the young girl as he opens the door.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-31-2009, 11:03 PM

Alister turned to leave seeing as there was nothing more for him to do there. Figuring that he should talk with the other royal pureblood, about the disappearance of the girl, maybe the other had heard from her parents. He flash stepped in the direction of the others scent. His red eyes glowing, questions racing through his mind. Why was he harboring the human girl? Who was he really? Where the hell was Alisa? He hadn’t seen that girl an ages; maybe she was dead as the rumors said.

Alisa was not dead, her parents had in a way disowned her to keep her save, and she had become a human sympathizer, the one thing the vampires hated more then the humans themselves. She had been exiled by her own kind, deemed, just a pathetic as the human race. They figured if a vampire liked humans so much they might as well be treated like one. That was the main reason she keep moving from place to place if she stay in a place to long the bounty hunters would find her.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 11:11 PM

Yuri and the young girl enter the room.Yuri sets the girl down on the floor. The room is clean and large. There is a huge bed in the rooom. by the window was a large mirror. Yuri watched as the little girl looked at herself in the mirror with such fasination. Yuri smiled as she watched the litttle child. The hunger Yuri had once had was now gone. Were would she take the little girl. Yuri was becoming fond of the girl.

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-01-2009, 12:36 AM

"Not at all," Leah replied, equally as fake sweet as the girl. "Just a tad interested, that's all." She said, turning back around. Obviously the girl wanted nothing to do with her, so she wouldn't push it. She's probably one of those human loving traitors anyway. She thought. Ever since the beginning of eternal darkness Vampires began drifting to the human side, protecting them and attacking for them. I won't take any interest in the hypocrites. She decided.

Hidden_Truth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-01-2009, 01:41 AM

The bar was pretty much empty, the usual crowd having come and gone. However, one local had taken up her normal roost on the bar stool, having just entered from her late-night shift at the delivery store that was situated down the block. The barkeep didn't even have to ask, he merely threw a cold one her way and she immediately snapped the lid off to take a long gulp of the fermented barley. A sigh escaped her lips as she lifted the bottle away from her, eyes blinking away the tiredness her body was threatening her with.

"Another rough day, 'Rora?" The barkeep asked, continuing to clean up after the other patrons of his bar. The girl, well more a woman of twenty-one, looked at him with dull-gold eyes. Raven-black hair was swept back from her face into a ponytail, streaks of sweat and dust apparent on her tanned skin. A tattoo completely covered her right shoulder in a dizzying pattern of black swirls would draw many who had never met her before, but not for this barkeep. Aurora Langstrom was one of his usual patrons, even if they were only when she was needing a break from work or family.

"A little bit. Some pretty large packages today." Aurora said, her tone a bit rough as if from lack of talking. Well, your voice would sound like that too if you were yelling your head off over the loud whirling of generators. Right now, the coldness of the beer was paradise to her raw and aching throat. As she finished the bottle, the barkeep made a move to get another, but she stopped him, "Just one tonight. I don't want to go home drunk to the family, but I needed a drink before going back. Thanks a lot."

Setting money on the counter, she pushed back and hopped off the stool. Exiting the bar, she adjusted her jacket against the chilly wind that blew against her. The slightly chilled air, combined with the drink, had revived her. Now she could go home and not worry too much. Today had been payday and so she could give it to the money pot they had collecting. Tomorrow would be bank day the moment she got off her morning job.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-01-2009, 01:53 AM

Traitor that was something she hadn’t hear in a while. “Very well…”
Silver eyes gleamed in the darkness, one second she was there the next she was gone. Alisa looked out of her window wondering how long it will be till the hunters came to this city.Three shadowed figures landed at the outskirts of the city.

Alister landed in a crouching position before a castle smaller then his. The guards posted outside approached his cloaked figure. “Who are you and what is your business here?” He smirked under his hood. “I’m here to see Prince Kazuma. I’m an old friend.”

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-06-2009, 01:10 AM

(( Oh no! My thread's dead! ))

A hand grabbed a woman, just coming out of a pub, into the darkness of an alley. Hopefully she wouldn't scream, he didn't want to draw any attention to them. "Shh, I'm not going to hurt you just listen. There are Vampires everywhere in this city, hiding in all the dark places just waiting to capture their next victim." Xander said, then explained everything to the woman, rushing a bit. "And if you think I sound crazy, then, like all the other people I warned, in an hour or less you'll be Vampire Chow, just watch."

Xander pointed across the crowded street as someone disappeared in an alley like theirs. A muffled scream was heard then silence other than the moderately loud rustle of the others.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-06-2009, 05:13 PM

"We've found her." the first man said into a cell phone. "Secure her and get her back here." Nodding the first man motioned to the other three, who saluted before vanishing. Clicking the man vanished as well.

Alisa stood on the roof of a building, staring at the stars yet again. No idea what was in store for her, closing her eyes she heard a twig break. what was that?

Last edited by ShadowFlamedWolf; 02-06-2009 at 10:58 PM..

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-06-2009, 10:53 PM

The room was large with an air to it. What had been in this room. A meal? well it didn't matter Yuri couldn't stay here with a little human girl to take care of. Yuri picked up the young girl who was sleeping on the bed with a lightness that wouldn't wake her. walking to the window Yuri pulled the curtans out of the way and unlatched the windo pushing them opened. Sure she might get into some trouble but she wasn't going to sit around and wait to watch the little girl get eaten. " mother angel came down from the stars" Yuri hummed an tune from her memories. " looking for a sweet to take back home. to make the meal mothers love to eat " There wasn't an ending. It was such an old tone that Yuri had forgoten. The last time she has sang was 37 years ago when she had found the small boy dieing from fever. little children were the only reasion Yuri was for Hummans at all. Adults were the reasion for this war. There fear stuck souls made tham atack without thought.
The climb down the tower was short and quick, There was no one to be cought by and Yuri had been as quit as a mouse. In a flash She was headed down the road towards the forest. There had to be a safe town close by. Moon lighht guided Her way past Bushed and Trees. There was no need for the light really, Yuri just thought it was beautifull. She was moving faster then befor, THe meal she had had at the prince's castle would last a good week or more. Yuri was used to not eating much due to the fact the she didn't want to scare the children off.

Last edited by mariellan; 02-07-2009 at 10:35 PM..

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 02-07-2009, 09:50 PM

(Mimi wants to join o.o;; <3 Vampires cause of Vampire Knight @.@ And why am I last to see this thread >o<)

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-07-2009, 09:58 PM

(( you don't pay attention?))

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2009, 10:07 PM

[DX Don't say that out loud! D: And I try to. v.v;; I'm just slow on noticing things...But meh. Can I?? XDD]

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-07-2009, 10:15 PM

(( yay mimi's going to join.... right?))

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-07-2009, 10:25 PM

(( Well would say yes but i's not my Rp >.<" I hope Rivecia says yes.))

Last edited by ShadowFlamedWolf; 02-07-2009 at 10:27 PM..

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-07-2009, 10:35 PM

((yeah))

Yuri ran for hours, she couldn't tell how long because of the sunless sky and the fact that she was rebelious carry anything on her other then the cloths on her back. Yuri stups near a river and sets the sleeping girl on the soft deid grass. What a pitty, every thing living would soon die and the earth would be cold and dark.Yuri went to the pond. Lowering her hand into the river she seached for a fich to fead to the little girl. She went and started a fire for the little girl. Once the fish was cooked Yuri woke the child up
"Here my dear, eat this." she hand the warm fish over to the girl who ate it with graditude.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-07-2009, 10:55 PM

The three hunters had gotten the Vampireess cornered. “Your coming with us Miss Alisa, one way or the other.” Two of the three shot forward, Alisa quickly dodged them and ran off.

Curing the men went after the fugitive. “Go after her!” “Yes sir!” Pulling out his cell the man dialed in a number. “ We found her sir but she ran off.”

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-07-2009, 11:05 PM

The gril finished the fish and looked at yuri. "I miss my parents." A tear roled down her eye. Yuri watched as the child wept for the loss of her family. What could she do. The child was is dispare, She had nothing in the world, Just like Yuri. Yuri did feel bad for the girl but she couldn't cry. She had seen Children cry houndreds of time. All she could do was try and help. " would you like me to take you to a town were you could live with you kind." The girl looked up at Yuri, Her face was puffy from all the crying. "yes please" The child said between sniffeld. Yuri took the hand of the child and they walked towards was Yuri felt was town.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-08-2009, 02:08 PM

( DX Where's Riv when you need her? XD )

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-08-2009, 04:18 PM

The trip was long and cold. Yuri could smell human blood no more then a few miles away. The moon shone bright in the sky, casting light down on The to travellers face. Yuri stopped. The forest was getting thicker and The moonlight was fading. yuri could feel the pressance of danger. There was no other way to reach the town but to pass through the think forest. Yuri picks up the little girl and enters the forest.

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-08-2009, 05:41 PM

(( Don't depend on me! xD Yeah, you can join, Mimi~ ^-^ ))