mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-08-2009, 06:39 PM

The forest was pitch black. Yuri walked slowly watching her suroundings. There was no way she would be able to protect the little girl from danger. yuri could hear something aprouching her. holding the girl tighter she picked up her speed. running through trees and bushes Yuri didn't check behind her. This wasn't good. If she was cought then The girl would die. Yuri slowed down her pass. The sound had stoped. Had She made it out of danger?
All of a sudden Yuri whole left side was smached by a nother creature. Yuri dorped the little girl in surprize of the atack. Yuri could her screaming. She couldn't move, Her left leg was broken, It would take a few hours to heal. Trying to get up Yuri watched as a Vapire picked up The little girl and Ran off.
Yuri sat back down,there was nothing she could do. The girl was lost.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 02-08-2009, 07:51 PM

(Woot!! Should I send the profile to you or post it here? )

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-09-2009, 03:34 AM

Yuri sat in the same spot for hours. She had lost the little girl. She could never save anyone no matter how hard she tryed. " Damn" She mumbled under her breath. She had been so close to having the girl safe and sound. Yuri checked her leg befor standing. It had healed fine, The same as last time.
A tear roled down her cheack. Yuri sniffled. She would never have anything. tears began flowing out of her. she couldn't hold anything back. She sobbed loudly not worrying about some on hearing. Who ever had taken her dear was gone, and the closets town was miles off. Yuri cryed for hours. She didn't want to live her life alone.
After some time Yuris anger turned into anger. When she reached town she would kill every Vampire in her reach untill she died. She wouldn't sit aroung and watch them take her children and feast apon their blood. Yuri ran to the nearest village. She was ready to kill.

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-09-2009, 10:19 PM

Alisa had made it out of the city, and was now in the woods, sighing she had gotten away, for the fifth time and knew it wouldn’t be to long before they found her again if she stay there for much longer. Running deeper into the woods she stopped when she head crying. Creeping out of the shadowed trees she spotted a vampiress crying. Walking over she kneeled next to her. “Are you ok Miss?” Recognizing her as the one with the little human girl, she blinked. Why was she crying? Looking around she noticed the little girl was gone. Someone must have taken her… “H…hey, are you ok?” she placed her hand on the other vampire’s shoulder.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-09-2009, 11:13 PM

Yuri looked up at the female. Yuri had cried so much that a little blood had replaced the salty tears. Yuri stood up. Anger was flowing out of her body she couldn't help it. they had taken her little Dear.
" DO I LOOK ALRIGHT! THEY TOOK HER!MY OWN KIND STOLE HER AWAY!!!!!"
Yuri grabed for a close baby tree. Grabing it by the roots she riped it from the ground and threw it at the the other vampire.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-09-2009, 11:34 PM

“There was nothing you can do, there never is.” She said as dodged the tree, landing a few feet from the other. “We are in a war. To our kind they are the enemy, and need to be destroyed.” Her dark grey eyes bore into her purple ones. Taking a step forwards she stopped standing before her.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-09-2009, 11:55 PM

"Still they don't have the right...." Yuri fell to the ground. There was nothing she could do. " Just leave me alone to rot." Its started raining Yuris clothing began to stick to her body. She was so sick of lossing. Why did she have to be a stupid vampire. She didn't chose this life. Yuri curled up into a ball and placed her head on her knees.

Last edited by mariellan; 02-09-2009 at 11:59 PM..

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-10-2009, 12:07 AM

“They think they do…”Alisa sat next to Yuri, her head turned to the sky. “Not many of us choose to be what we are.” Turning back to the vampires she smiled. “But it’s not that bad, I mean you where born a vampire like the purebloods.”

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-10-2009, 12:28 AM

Yuri laughs. breacking the silenc. " Ha. A pure breed.. Me? i was human. I had a family and a man who i loved." Yuris voice became calm. " He went drinking with some friends. he had been out all night a began to worrie. There were vampires but as many as there are now. when i found him on the side of the road with his friends he started calling me dirty names and trying to lift up my dress. When i told him no her got angry and beat my upside the head with a glass mug. i don't remeber what happened next but when i woke up i was out in the woods. My sences were different and i was so thirsty. At first i was out of control but when i had gotten control over my self and found my way home. it must have been months latter because my family thought me dead. My lover had turned himself in and was hanged for murdering me. After that i left." Yuri looked back up at the girl. " Thats my story..... who are you?"

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-10-2009, 12:44 AM

“I’m Alisa, I am a pureblood, though a weird one, unlike many other I wasn’t born with my vampire abilities. I was considered human for a while. During that time I found that the humans weren’t so bad, in fact my best friend was a human. I became a human sympathizer, my friend was blamed for this and my parents killed her...” she said softly.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-10-2009, 01:03 AM

"Thats horible" Yuri stood up. her cloths were dretched from the rain. " Im sorry to hear that." Yuri lookes in the direction of the town. " I guess theres nothing to due but give in to the vampires. Are you going to join me?" yuri says befor walking away slowly.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-10-2009, 04:31 AM

“No, I don’t plan on giving into the likes of them, after all, they took everything from me, and now they’re hunting me, because I’m what they call a human lover. My parents what to get me back to erase every memory of my friend, and the rest just want me dead. Besides why should I join them?” She stood up and turned in another direction. “If you want to help the humans I might be able to help you.” Her grey eyes flashed silver as a small smile graced her pale lips. “It’s all your choice. It’s time for you to pick your path.”

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-10-2009, 04:42 AM

Yuri stod debating on what to do. If she went with the vampires she wouldn't have to worry about lossing anything but there would be some much bloodshed. If she went with the humans she could be able to save the pure souls and destroy the evil monsters. She may die helping the humans but it didn't matter. She had lived to long already. She turned and head in the same direction as Alisa " Hey.... Im with you." She smiled. She was going to kills the vampires for taking her dear.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 02-10-2009, 04:47 AM

Alisa smiled, glad to know there were still vampire who cared. “Glad to have you aboard.” She eyes flashing sliver again. Bowing to the other she flash stepped away. Making sure not to go to fast or she would lose Yuri. “We had to get out of here first the bounty hunters are hot on my tail.”

Having no idea how right she was, the three men after her had stopped in the place where both she and Yuri had been a few moments ago. Sniffing the air they picked up the girls’ scent and began following it.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-10-2009, 09:46 PM

yuri had no problem keeping up she was used to running around. They flashed through trees and Yuri could hear the sound of leave crunching under her weight. the blood tears had dried on her face. there was no use in wipping them away now.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 05:20 PM

Azumi sat down on a large branch as she hung her leg down the tree. She yawned, rubbing her eyes as she enjoyed the silence of the city park. "It'll be half moon tonight. I wonder how many of them will show up." She giggled, her hair hanging infront of her eyes. "I'll be waiting..."

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-15-2009, 07:35 AM

yuri had no problem fallowing her new friend. She was ready to kill some Vampires. The glow in her eye's was fading. She was getting hungry. There wasn't time to stop for a snack.
One of Yuri's weeknesses was hunger. She hatted being hungry cause when she was hungry anything could happen. Once she even killed a dear child because of it. to her left she could feel warm blood. looking in the direction she saw a dear. She would have to wait even though the hunger was growing stronger.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-15-2009, 11:27 AM

Azumi had her eyes closed. She remained seated as the wind blew through her hair and made it float. "So close, yet so far away." She giggled as she put her hair behind her ear. "So hungry too..." She licked her teeth as they had already grown sharp.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-12-2009, 10:35 PM

after running for a good while. the other vampire stoped for a rest. Yuri didn't know if she wanted to stop or not she needed to do something i mean no more then two days ago they stole away her child and now she needed revenge. sweet revenge on the vampire.