ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-29-2009, 03:20 AM

((OOC: Oops, I made Alcamy go to the basement in my last post... it's fixed. He went to the third floor.))

Sara turned sharply around at a growl-like noise, but saw nothing there... except... she was sure she felt something's presence... something that hated her. Just then her dad walked in, greeting her. Sara looked at him, a look of horror still on her face. She watched her father's smile quickly leave his face. "Dad," she said, her voice shaking. "I'm a little scared..." Then, she heard a series of knocks on the front door. Jumping at the opportunity to be out of her room, Sara said "I'll get it!" a little louder than she should have, and ran to get the door.

Alcamy paced in his room, fuming, but a little less angry than before. At least there wasn't anyone breathing in his room... yet. And if any living creature dared to walk into his room, they wouldn't be living much longer. Alcamy chuckled to himself, and sat on the floor, slightly more complacent.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2009, 03:25 AM

When the door opened, Carly wanted to run and never come back. But she controlled that fear.
"Hello," she said, smiling. "I have something to say about your house. Can I come in?"

Nate didn't bother to stop her. Sara was obviously scared. Shrugging, he went to leave. Then something made him turn towards the closet. He went closer, then closer, and slowly opened it...

Lili immediately was still crying when she heard someone knocking. She hastily wiped away her tears.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-29-2009, 03:41 AM

"Umm....sure.....come on in." Brandon was hesitant to let the women enter. "Are you one of our new neighbors?" He heard his sister come down the stairs as he showed the women to the couch. Noticing the look on this sister's face he wondered what was going on. Is everyone except me going insane or something? "Mom, Dad we have company," he called hoping that they would come down and be calmer then what they had been upstairs. He took a set in a chair near the couch.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2009, 04:04 AM

[imgleft]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/theflyinyoursoup/nicca.png[/imgleft]
Carly smiled at him. "Thanks," she said and she sat down. "I have to tell you something very important about this house. You see, when I was a kid, I spent the night here as a part of a --"

"Oh hello," Lili said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Lili. I'm Brandon's mom." She grinned and shook hands with Carly.

"Nice to meet you too, Lili," Carly smiled.

Nate just nodded at Carly, smiling. He looked at Brandon with a look that said, 'Is she your girlfriend or something?'

"As I was saying -- oh, hi," Carly said, looking at Sara. She studied the girl's horrified face. She frowned. The girl was probably -- seen by one of the ghosts. .

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-29-2009, 04:32 AM

Sara looked at the woman now sitting on their couch. She sure did have a lot of skin showing... but Sara didn't have time to think about that right now. This woman might know who... or what... had been silently plotting her demise, as far as Sara knew. "Hello," Sara said, trying to sound friendly or charismatic, even, and ending up sounding only slightly less scared than she probably looked. And yet, even though I'm terrified, I'm still intrigued by this house. I mean, I'd rather die than live such a boring life as I did before we moved here... Sara thought, not paying attention to the next sentence the woman said.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2009, 04:47 AM

[imgleft]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/theflyinyoursoup/nicca.png[/imgleft]

Carly smiled at her warmly then turned back to Brandon.
"So...where was I..." She searched her head for the answer. "Oh yeah, the ghost part. Well, when I was eleven --"

"What do you mean, ghost part?" Nate interrupted.

"Oh, well, when I was eleven, Sir --" Carly began yet again.

"Are you saying there's a ghost here?" Nate said, slowly turning red.

"Well..." Carly said, noticing the change in Nate's face. "Yeah."

Nate growled, "There aren't any ghosts here!"

"Yes, there are!" Lili said. "A few months ago, when I first saw this house, I knew there was already something weird about it!"

"You, shut up," Nate said loudly. "Miss, please leave. I don't want any of this damn ghost business in my house. You can leave now."

"Sir---" Carly began.

"You can leave now," Nate said, trying to hold his temper. Carly sighed.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to try again later," she murmured. "See you." Frowning, she went away. She wasn't even able to explain what the ghosts are able to do. What the ghosts did to her

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-29-2009, 04:57 AM

"Wait!" Sara called after the woman. Sara turned back to her father and glared fiercely when the woman didn't turn back. "I can't believe you turned her away! She could have told me... us... what the hell is going on in our house, and why something wants to kill me! But of course you wouldn't care! I'm only your daughter!" Then, Sara stormed out of the room. She couldn't go to her room, obviously, so Sara passed that floor and stopped at the third floor, flinging open the first door she saw, and curling up into a ball to cry. Maybe nobody would bother her here... she didn't even want Brandon in here, even though he usually was the only person who could cheer her up.

Alcamy awoke from his slumber at the sound of his door banging against the frame. When he looked around the room he saw a little... girl in his room. It was hard to tell, with her crying and all. For the smallest second, Alcamy felt sympathy for the poor thing, but then felt a surge of anger wash over him. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM, YOU PATHETIC-" Alcamy was cut short by the girl sitting up, horrified. "MY LOCKET!!!" Alcamy howled, lurching for the girl, who screamed, which only served to irritate Alcamy more.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-29-2009, 05:04 AM

Brandon rolled his eyes and had that look on his face when his dad would assume something that wasn't true. Why does dad have to think that every girl he sees me with is my girlfriend. It's so annoying. He looked at Sara still wondering what was going on around here. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary to him...yet. Another question that ran through his mind was what was up with this women saying there are ghost in this house.

"Why do you have to be like that dad? You could have at least let her tell us what she thinks is so important. Would it really make that big of a difference?" Brandon was starting to show the temper that he had inherited from his dad. "Now because of you Sara is even more upset then she was." He shook his head.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-29-2009 at 05:14 AM..

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2009, 05:11 AM

He nodded at his son. "I'm sorry for upsetting Sara. But I don't...I don't believe in that damn ghost business. IT's all nonsense, Brandon. I'll just go and .. apologize to Sara."
Nate did feel incredibly guilty for upsetting his daughter. But it was all a load of balderdash. There was no such thing as ghosts and there never will be. He felt the sick urge to laugh when his daughter said a ghost was trying to kill her. She only got here, for crying out loud. If there were ghosts, and there aren't any, they wouldn't try to kill her. Why should they?
He decided to follow his daughter at the third floor. He heard a scream, which made him run much faster. "Sara?" he said loudly, getting worried. ]

Carly grumbled all the way back to her house. She tried to do something good and she got scolded for it.
"Stupid old man," she said as she kicked a can of beer from her door mat. Her friends were probably drinking again.

"Nate, you stupid, hot-tempered old man," Lili said. "I'll go check on your sister, Brandon." She followed Nate upstairs and she too, heard the scream.

Last edited by NiccaWoodStar; 04-29-2009 at 05:16 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-29-2009, 05:16 AM

When Brandon heard the scream he jumped to his feet and ran to see what was going on. He pasted his mom and the flight of stairs leading to the third floor. "What's going on? Sara are you ok?'"

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 04-29-2009, 05:26 AM

Sara sat alone in the middle of the room, breathing heavily and clutching the locket around her throat. Her eyes were wide with horror and starting to fill with tears, and her entire family stood, staring at her. Very slowly, and trying to keep her voice from shaking, Sara said "I swear... there was someone or something here... trying... to kill me." She knew how crazy she must look right now, but it wasn't her fault if the beast could go through walls! "He said something about his locket..." Sara realized she was still gripping the locket, and her knuckles were white. She slowly loosened her grip, and looked at Brandon with pleading eyes. "Brandon? Do you believe me?"

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2009, 05:41 AM

Nate stared at his daughter. He wanted to believe her but...
"Hon, why can't you just let go of the locket?" he said softly. Not that he believed her.
Lili nodded in agreement. She felt so sorry for her little baby.
"Sara..." she said, reaching for her. She hesitated, and took it back.
"If you're scared of the house...we can always leave."

"What? No we can't!" Nate protested in a low voice.

Last edited by NiccaWoodStar; 04-30-2009 at 12:35 AM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-29-2009, 08:14 AM

(OOC: Is it alright if I take all the closets in the house as my ghost's main domains? Or if not, the attic?)

Kadrius hissed. First the girl. Now, this abomination of a man. Who the heck are they anyway? And now the man was going to go into his closet! His closet, for Gods' sake! No one enters his sanctuaries. The closets belong to him and him only. He was going to have to make his point very clear to these creatures about violating his space.

The man had left fairly quickly when the doorbell rang. Good, he would have time to 'prepare'.

First, he ripped the poster off his wall. He would take care of the holes later. Then, he shredded the poster into a hundred different pieces and scattered them across the room. That should be a fair warning. Finally, he located the container which held the thumbtacks and upset it, making the little pointy things roll all over the floor. With luck, the next intruder that should come into the room would be impaled by them, as they would probably have their attention on the shredded remains of the poster instead of the tacks. He nodded to himself, satisfied, before leaving the room, to find out what other creatures have come to intrude upon his domain.

Last edited by Antagonist; 04-29-2009 at 08:19 AM..

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2009, 09:13 AM

(Surree, since none of the ghosts took it yet. :XD )

"I think I heard something," Lili said, suddenly becoming alert. Those weird ears of hers again. "I'm just going to Sara's room and -- check."
Lili slowly went down to Sara's room and opened the room. She gasped when she saw that the poster, which Sara very much liked, was ripped into pieces. She went forward to look closer when she noticed something else.
"Thumbtacks?" she said. One happened to pierce her foot. (She was wearing slippers). "Ouch!" she whined. "What the hell is happening over here?" She didn't think Sara would do such a thing! She wouldn't leave thumbtacks all over the floor and rip a poster into pieces... right?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-29-2009, 09:49 AM

(OOC: Yay :XD I do love closets :lol:)

Kadrius giggled when he heard the small cry of pain coming from the room he just left. He was currently inside the storage room nearby and was rummaging around through the ancient stuff that were piled around in the small room, left behind by their previous owners when they'd ran away screaming into the night a few years ago. Or that might have happened only a few months ago. Time wasn't all that important.

There was a loud clank! when he accidentally knocked over a can of half-empty and dried-up paint (white) off a shelf. He shrugged. The creatures in the house would probably go and pick it up later, so he didn't bother. Finally he found what he was looking for: a can of red spray paint. He hoped it was still usable. Tucking the can into a safe corner (He couldn't have those imbeciles throw it away or put it away somewhere where he couldn't find when he wasn't paying attention!), he walked out through the door and wandered upstairs. The spray paint would come in handy later.

There seemed to be more people up on the third floor. He had already seen the Poster Girl and Closet-Intruding Man, but he had a feeling they weren't the only ones who're in the house, besides the other ghosts. He and the other ghosts have a mutual understanding that as long as they don't bother him, he would leave them alone (most of the time). He would have to get a glimpse of the other living creatures in the house, to gather information on their habits and such. Understanding the enemy is the best way to ensure success in kicking them out of his life for good. Or not-life. He paused for a moment to think about what his existence should be referred to. Then shrugged. It didn't really matter. A wide smile appeared on his face as he continued up the stairs; he was who he is and anyone who challenges him will be crushed.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-29-2009, 10:51 PM

Rachel watched as the door knocked, and didn't bother with anything. She just waited, and finally got a glimpse of that neighbor.
She frowned, and walked a bit closer. She frowned as what Carly had said about the house, because Rachel hated when people messed up her opportunity to meet new people. Especially when she hadn't even gotten to know the newcomers. When she'd finally got in range of being able to be heard, her footsteps became a blur, and turned into a pretty white/blue smoke that only she, and other ghosts, could see.

She sat down on the couch about a foot away from Carly, and listened. She wanted to see how good this was. If it was really that bad, she'd just start to cry... or, if she could manage to make her VOICE invisible.
Though Iris was easily hurt, she had to keep her tears to a minimum. Sometimes her tears became real, and soaked into things. Or she cried in front of a human, and was audible.
So she just waited patiently.

Last edited by Lunaiika; 04-30-2009 at 02:12 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-29-2009, 11:27 PM

Brandon stared at Sara, he wanted to say something to make her feel better, but nothing came to mind. He didn't believe in ghost. "Sara did everything start happening after you found that locket? Maybe you should get rid of it." That was all he could think of to say, not that he believed that the locket was bad luck or possessed.

Brandon looked at his dad. "It's obvious that Sara is scared and mom seems to be as well. We can always find another place to live. Can you really bring yourself to force them into living in a place where they are scared?"

Dawn heard the noises from upstairs and decided to see what was going on. She went through the parent's bedroom door and headed over to the staircase. She didn't care if she was visible to these intruders or not. They would leave sooner or later and she'd make sure of it.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-29-2009, 11:52 PM

Rachel listened attentively to the conversation. At most times, she was a very spacial girl, and liked to listen to others.
But in times where she really had friends (when she was alive), she could talk and talk and talk forever. but this wasn't one of those times.

Then, she heard the smallest footsteps. She looked up to where the railing was, and saw Dawn. She frowned, and looked down. Then back up at the others who were having a talk about something wrong with this house.
She glanced up at Dawn again, and just put her hands up in exasperation. After all, Dawn, and the other ghosts along with Rachel, were dead. They couldn't really force normal humans out of a home in which they'd move out sooner or later. In actuality, to make it even more of a point, they didn't exist. Not in the records of how many people are alive. They were technically gone.
"God you're such a pain...." She mumbled to herself, and cupped a hand over her mouth to make sure no one else heard it.

Last edited by Lunaiika; 04-30-2009 at 02:12 AM..

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2009, 12:40 AM

"Why would they be scared? I told you there aren't any ghosts here! Jesus, you've only been here for less than an hour. How can you judge it so quickly?" Nate muttered.

Lili returned, her feet hurting badly. She winced but nobody noticed it. Annoyed, she sat near Sara. "You still scared, baby?" she said softly.
"If it makes you feel better..." She paused. "I'm scared too."

"Scared of completely nothing," Nate said gruffly.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-30-2009, 12:46 AM

Rachel made a low sound in the back of her throat at that Nate guy's comment. She wanted to just throw something at him.. but it wasn't her nature.
How could he just insult her RIGHT when she was sitting there!? Then she had to move to the other side of Carly to make room for that lady.

luckily or unluckily for some people, when a ghost goes through you it's almost impossible not to notice. most people, the average humans, take it as a small bit of cold air on the spot, and fan it away, or don't even feel it.
But for those with sensitivity, they might be a bit curious. So, even when Rachel tried her best not to make any bit of sudden movement, going through someone was something she despised. So she went a bit quickly, and just sat down next to Carly, looking over to where that lady was sitting. In RACHEL'S spot.

Then, she looked over for something to lightly throw at that Nate guy.. even if it was dust- 'Not a bad idea...' she thought, and leaned back upsidedownly, and traced her finger on the windowsill, removing a tiny bit of dust. She smiled a bit, and let it be. Someone might notice it.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-30-2009, 12:52 AM

"I'm not saying their are ghost either, but something has them scared. How can you be so insensitive? Shouldn't you be trying to comfort them instead of just insisting that they're aren't any ghosts? Or is it that you're trying to convince yourself that there aren't any ghosts in this house. That there is nothing wrong with this house?" Brandon didn't care that he was raising his voice at his dad and that he was somewhat drilling him with questions. He hated when his dad was insensitive towards Sara's feelings and even his mom's at times. It was just too much for him to stand by and keep quiet.

Dawn heard what Iris said. "Watch your mouth little girl or I'll make you wish you were somewhere else other then in my house." She turned her attention to the man and teenager standing in the hall. She grinned as she heard the boy argue with his father. This could be used to her advantage. Creating a rift in the family was going to be easier then she originally thought.

Lunaiika
Queen Lavina

Old 04-30-2009, 12:59 AM

Rachel had just finished setting the dust down when she heard Dawn again. For some reason, Dawn and Rachel never got along. It was as if they were just born to hate each other. Rachel usually tried to make peace with anyone, but Dawn was just too much of a reluctant person.
She tilted back to a normal position, and glared up at her.
"MAKE me." She snapped as it echoed across the room. At that point, she really didn't care if the humans heard her. She was angry at Dawn.
Dawn always thought the house was HERS. Well, Rachel couldn't leave. So, she was soul bound, and couldn't change it. It was as if she belonged to the house, rather than it belonging to her. 'You're so stupid.' She thought, and crossed her legs, and just waited.

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2009, 01:41 AM

Lili turned around. "Voices?" she said weakly.

"I'm not being insensitive. I'm just telling the truth," Nate said curtly. "I don't need any convincing. I'm sure of it."
He turned to his female family members.
"Listen. This house. Is not. Haunted. I observed this house for months. Nothing weird happened to me."
Just then, dust dropped to his head. He coughed and looked up. "Except that this house is dusty."
"You're just imagining stuffs. You'll get used to it in a while," Nate said.

"Nate, honey, I heard voices!" Lili said.

"Yes, my voice." Nate replied.

"No, it wasn't," Lili said disgustedly. "The voice was a female and I'm pretty sure you're not a girl."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-30-2009, 01:43 AM

Dawn glared back at Rachel. "Such a temper." She walk right through Nate and into the room. Maybe Dawn was born to hate Rachel and all the other ghosts in this house, but she didn't care. Having everything she loved and cared about destroyed in front of her had left her cold, bitter and full of hate.

Dawn stood directly in front of Rachel. She tortured the girl with a vision of the past. A man, wearing a white shirt and black pants, entered the room and looked fearful at Dawn tied up in a chair. "Where is that maniac?" Another man, wearing all black, entered the room. He started beating the other before grabbing a knife and stabbing him reapeatedly. There was blood every where. The man in the shirt and pants laid there gasping for air and Dawn screaming in horror at being forced to watch this ghastly event. The man in black grinned as he wiped his bloody hands on the Dawn's dress before kissing her. "You made me do this...I loved you Dawn..." He slapped her hard across the face then stabbed her repeatedly. Then he untied her and left her for dead on the floor beside the dying man. Everything went black. Oh yes, she had decided to show Rachel a few of the last things she had witnessed before her death. To show her exactly why she hated everyone.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-30-2009 at 01:56 AM..

NiccaWoodStar
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2009, 01:49 AM

(Blueblackrose, do you mean woman? Or was there someone else with Dawn? )

Nate felt a sudden cold. He shivered.
"What the hell was that.." he muttered.