shadow-universe
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-13-2009, 06:48 PM

Rules:

1. follow the rules of menewsha
2.Dont be rude, and criticise other roleplayers.
3.You may have 1-3 caracter
4.Recpect me and other. ^__^
5.Enjoy yourselves!
6.Please be kind to me,thats my first forum ever!

Character Info:

Owner:
Name:
Race: (demon,vampire,ghost,reaper,werewolf,shinigami,wit ch, human, etc)
Personality:
Weapon:
Background:
Appearance:

Story:

Well....it doesnt got a story^^"
so you can choose what happens.

shadow-universe
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-13-2009, 06:55 PM

Owner: shadow-universe
Name: Moon
Race: ghost
Personality: a shy ghost with long silver hair. be careful
Weapon: her eyes.believe me!
Sexuality:straight
Background:noone knows
Appearance:

Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-13-2009, 10:51 PM

Owner: Korigan
Name:Horus
Race: Human
Personality:Quiet, resourceful, slightly rude, intelligent, athletic.
Weapon: (he begins with nothing, continiuing on into the plot he finds these as he goes along.)Kitchen knife, lead pipe, fireman's axe, 12 gauge shotgun, 9mm pistol, The butcher's cleaver, crowbar, military grade survival axe, blue steel shotgun, chrome hammer pistol.
Sexuality:Straight
Background:He doesn't remember anything about his parents, he has lived alone surviving off of an orphanage, he longs to see his parents, but does not know where they are..
Appearance: (Avitar)

Owner:N/A (NPC)
Name: ???, nicknamed, "The butcher"
Race: Human???
Personality: ???
Weapon:The butcher's cleaver, Intimidating appearance.
Sexuality:N/A
Background: ???
Appearance:

Last edited by Korigan-Aikidoist; 08-13-2009 at 10:59 PM.. Reason: typos

Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-13-2009, 11:11 PM

Horus wakes up in the orphanage, he yawns and walks over to the dresser and puts his raggety and poorly treated clothing. Once he is dressed, he walks sluggishly; tired and drowsy, to the cafeteria, he notices no one is out yet, he figures he woke up early, and decides to wait in the area until it was time to eat..Hours pass by, his stomach growling, no one has entered the cafeteria. He walks to the Foster Mother's office, knocking at the door. "Mother Delila?? where is everyone?? where have they gone?? Mother Delila??"....There is no answer, he decides to go into the kitchen, which is forbidden to the orphans to enter, and rummages up a penut butter sandwich and some orange juice, then goes out to the pond, and he sits and waits for everyone to come back. It's still dark out and he stares out into the moonlit sky, then relises it has suddenly gotten cold, and he shivers and looks around, he sees it is suddenly gotten very foggy, he can barely see nine yards around him, the pond, still glimmering and glistening in the moonlight, the water as still as the air is.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2009, 11:15 PM

kiki
human
she as no family she goes to the chruchyard alot to calm her down alot she goes to this place like a orphanage and see a a boy in the window

Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-13-2009, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redanime90 View Post
kiki
human
she as no family she goes to the chruchyard alot to calm her down alot she goes to this place like a orphanage and see a a boy in the window
(Could you please use punctuation so we can understand you? .-. Thanks.)
The boy sits for a while at the pond outside of the orphanage, wondering what his parents were like, he looks around, notices nothing happened, everything is so still, and dead, metaphorically of course. He looks into the pond imagining if he had parents, silently crying to himself.

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2009, 11:39 PM

she goes in the orphanage and finds a pound and sees a small boy sitting alone little one y r u alone

Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-13-2009, 11:46 PM

Quote:
she goes in the orphanage and finds a pound and sees a small boy sitting alone little one y r u alone
"I don't know, I woke up earlier and no one was at the orphanage, where is everybody?.." He looks back at the pond, staring into the crisp and clear waters. He looks at his watch, which has long sense stopped working, then looks back into the lake and sighs. "By the way, I'm not that little anymore, I'm fourteen, and from the looks of it, you're only a few years older than me."

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2009, 11:58 PM

I'm srry she looks around yeah ur right well lets find some people ok oh yeah I'm kiki what is yours

Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-14-2009, 12:01 AM

Quote:
I'm srry she looks around yeah ur right well lets find some people ok oh yeah I'm kiki what is yours
"Horus, I don't think there's anyone in church yard right now, much less the orphanage. It's so quiet...." He gets up and brushes his raggety glothes off, and sighs.

(Hey i will be back in an hour or two k? post once and dont continue untill i get back please, i dont like to miss any action D:)

Last edited by Korigan-Aikidoist; 08-14-2009 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: accedentally pressed post

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-14-2009, 12:04 AM

well can i stay the night cause i try to leave earlyer it wouldn't let me leave this place

Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-14-2009, 12:09 AM

Quote:
well can i stay the night cause i try to leave earlyer it wouldn't let me leave this place
"Ok, you can have my bunk in the orphanage, il just take the top bunk, its a little less comphortable but i can deal." He smiles slightly and leads her inside.

(Hey the parentheses are used to talk outside of roleplay ok? i have to go to my martial art class, i will be back in an hour or two, after i leave, will still post for a while, but i have to go in like twenty minutes and i will be ofline, i will be back by then k?)

Last edited by Korigan-Aikidoist; 08-14-2009 at 12:10 AM.. Reason: Meow

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-14-2009, 12:14 AM

she sleeps she is cute when she sleeps she hears in the night she wakes up and sees something

Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-14-2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
she sleeps she is cute when she sleeps she hears in the night she wakes up and sees something
You see horus, looking for his photo of him as a baby, born at alchemella hospital, at Silent Hill, there is peices torn off, probably of his parents. "It's ok go back to sleep, i'm looking for something.."

(Hey redanime i'll be back in two hours ok? bye, don't roleplay without me ok??)

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 08-21-2009 at 12:06 PM.. Reason: double post

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-14-2009, 12:28 AM

what is it

Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-14-2009, 02:48 AM

Quote:
what is it
"Oh, it's just my baby picture, i always try to imagine my parents where it's torn off..." He stares at it with a sad expession. "No matter, go back to sleep." He smiles and pus the blanket back over her.

shadow-universe
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-14-2009, 01:46 PM

You dont see the the girl that appeares infront of your window.
The ghost looks at you and her long slender fingers fumble after the window.

Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-14-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-universe View Post
You dont see the the girl that appeares infront of your window.
The ghost looks at you and her long slender fingers fumble after the window.
He feels cold, and he feels a sharp pain in his mind, and he hears a lound ring into his ears, he falls out the floor passed out from the intense pain.

Later he wakes up in the middle of a road, he cant see or hear anything but the sound of his own breath and the light thumping o his heart. He gets up to look around, he sees the same fog as in the churchyard, and shudders. "Had the fog come from here?? Where am i anyway, and where's kiki??" He walks forward a couple of steps, and he sees a chilling sign post that reads "Welcome to Silent Hill." He remembers the caption at the bottom of his baby picture. "Horus, (Illegible, scribbled out), Born at Alchemella Hospital" He pauses for a second in his thought. "Silent Hill". "Maybe THIS is where my parents are!!" He starts to run down the street, stumbling at times over cracks in the road, and tree branches that lay before his path. He gets to the town finally, he notices the place is empty, quiet..He looks into store windows, no one is there...
He says to himself, "Where is everyone?.." He notices a nearby hotel, dubbed: 'The Grand Hotel', the light up letters above the door are flickering, the 'D' half hanging off of the fixture, and some wires exposed and sparking. He opens the door, for once, this one is not locked. He feels the old, stale air rush at him as he opens the door. The hotel appears as if it should be condemned, it's wallpaper is all peeling apart, the doors to the main ground floor suites, all have holes in them. Is that blood or paint on that table?? He wanders around the lobby, looking for something so he can see in the dark places, He notices an elevator maintenance man's tool shelf, on top of it is a flashlight, the kind that clips to your clothing, so you can work without having to worry about carrying the light. he notices the elevator isn't there, and the stairs are blocked off by rubble, he walks over to the elevator shaft, jumps over the landing sparks, and notices another toolbox, and on top is a key to the power box to the elevator, and there is a note nearby, something about 'XII'. "maybe that's electrical worker's code. He exits the hotel and moves to the locked gate to the ally beside it, he unlocks the padlock and pushes open the old, rusted gate. He notices a first aid kit, small one, but it still works, doesn't it? He picks it up and latches it to his belt, and and opens the electrical box. "I have to re-wire this..wait XII? maybe that's how the wires here should look?" He places the wires in the 'XII' formation, tests the power and.."HAH! I did it!" He rushes inside and goes to the elevator shaft, and presses the button. When the elevator goes down infront of him, a split second glance, he sees a man and woman, standing, holding hands and smiling at him, but the elevator obscures his view, and he steps inside, trying to see through the grill-esq walls, and he cannot see anything anymore, maybe they went up stairs?? He presses the only working button, number five, and he stands and he feels the elevator go up, and when he gets to the third floor, the elevator suddenly stops, he can't go anywhere, the elevator slides down slightly, he notices he can crawl through the space inbetween the elevator and the doorway, he quickly crawls through and stumbs onto his feet and watches the elevator's rusty wire snap loose, and fall. He begins his walk through the abandoned hotel.

shadow-universe
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-14-2009, 04:26 PM

She laughes at him and dissolves.
After a few seconds she sat next to Kiki and played with her hair.
She looked out of the window at the moon.
It was full moon and the appearance of the moon gave her a very dreadful look.
The silver hair gleamed and her skin was obvious.
She closes her eyes a moment and stands up.
Then she looks after the boy

Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-14-2009, 05:38 PM

He notices a painting of a woman on the wall, beautiful and bond. He turns away from the painting and continues down the hallway, but is stopped by a blockade of rubble, he tries to open the door to the right of him, but the lock is broken, so he tries the door on the left, it opens and he walks into the suite, and notices a hand radio on the side table, it seems to still work, he picks it up and clips it to his belt, and turns it on. and he notices a breeze behind the bookshelf and he pushes it to the side and finds a hole in in the wall about his hight, and the space is about the size that he can squeeze through. He goes though the tight space and ducks under and hops over all the obstacles and crawls through another hole and ends up on the other side of the rubble, and he notices a kitchen knife stabbed into the wall, with blood all around it, He pulls it out, and he sticks it into his belt too. He walks down the hall a little more, and the radio starts to have static, it gets louder as her gets further into the hallway, and in the distance he sees a shadow...it twitches and seems like its struggling in a straight jacket, and it's walking towards Horus. He takes the knife out and holds it close to him and he turns on the flashlight and what he sees disturbs him..

He slowly backs away, but he notices the creature has a female lower body and a male upper body (symbolizing his insanity and obssesion with his parents), the creature spits acid at him, he jumps out of the way of the acidic material and he stabs wildy at the creature, and when he knocks it down by stabbing it in the hip, he stabs the creature in the head, and the radio static stops after the creature bleeds to death.

shadow-universe
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-14-2009, 06:02 PM

She saw, how the boy gets into a building.
She walks slowly to the door and stops.
"How will he react,if he sees me?", she thought."He is a human,I should be careful!"
She floats through the door and harks.She can hear foot steps.
They are far away, but she follows the noises.

A few minutes ago, she stands infront of a bookshelf and a hole in the wall.
She follows the hole and after a few steps she is in another room.
It looks like a kitchen and she sees the boy and a dead "thing" in the middle of the kitchen.
Shes so frightened, that she cant move.

Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-14-2009, 07:24 PM

He continues down through the hallway, and notices a shadow of a couple walking down the hall ahead of him. "Hey! wait!" He chases after them but is blocked off by rubble, but nearby he hears a screeching noise, like a heavy, rusted blade sliding across old, hard wood or concrete, he see's a figure of an over sized man, with something obscuring his face, like a pyramid shape, he ducks down behind the rubble and peeks through the space between a plank and a large slab of concrete. He is intimidated by what he sees...

shadow-universe
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-14-2009, 07:33 PM

she hears the boy calling something and hides.
But she can still watch him.
She sees how he ducks down.
"why does he doing that",she thinks, but then she hears an ugly noise.

Last edited by shadow-universe; 08-14-2009 at 07:46 PM..

Korigan-Aikidoist
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-14-2009, 08:25 PM

He gets back up, trembling. "W-what was that???" He gets up and opens the door to the right of him, and see's a wheelchair with an oxygen tank attached to it, and a blood pack on an I.V., and he see's a hole in the ground about the size he can fit through, and he climbs down, and see's a lead pipe stuck into a man's back, he is tied up by the wrists by barbed wire, his legs seem deformed, maybe it was the man that lived in the suite above?? the corpse is too burned to be recognized but his arms are lifted upward, and he his kneeling onto the ground and the pipe is stuck through his chest. He cringes at the stench and he removes the pipe, it seems to be about up to his chin, a decent distanced melee weapon. He continues to the door, with will not budge, but there is a hole between the door and the door frame, and there is a flattened part of the pipe, so he sticks it into the hole, and pries it open, then the radio starts to act up and get static again, he slowly moves forward out of the room, and he sees a woman in a nurses outfit, standing akwardly, facing away from him. He thinks to himself, "did she know about the man in the room there? But she is dressed sort of attractively, but still creepy, she's pale, and she has blood on her clothing, oddly suspicious, he turns his flashlight on and faces it onto her, and tries to speak to her, "Hey, miss, have you seen...!!" The woman turns around, her upper portion turning first, then the legs walk around to the direction she is facing, he mutters to himself as he observes her grotesque features on her face, as she swings at him with a bloody scalpel.

He lifts the heavy pipe above his head and slams it on her head, and he stabs the flattened point into her back several times before she gets back up and sings at him very fast with the scalpel, he ducks and breaks her right leg, and slams the pipe onto her head when she falls to the ground, her skull completely smashed in.

He continues down the hallway, the floor feeling weaker and less dense as he goes along, all of a sudden, he hears a loud crack and an even louder snap, and the floor beneath him snaps, and he falls through the floor, going down too the first floor and the lobby floor and he ends up in a basement. It's cold and damp in there, and dark, so he flips on his flashlight, reluctantly of course, he is still frightened by the nurse encounter. He steps carefully, and notices a door, it's lock is oddly shaped, like a cross, with a strange insignia on it, a circle with three circles in it in a triangular formation, with lines pointing out of the circles where the triangle's points should be. He steps at it and notices a circle around it, it seems to have dots on it, it should be with one dot on each line, and there are spaces with multiple dots, he moves the circle until the dots are correctly matched and he pushes the door open, and falls into a hole, he falls for a while, and wakes up in Churchyard Plaza.

He gets up, and looks around. "How did i end up here???", he walks to the orphanage, the door is covered with barbed wire. "Huh??..How did this happen??"
He sees the figures of the couples in the window, shrouded by the curtains, he walks around to the gate, it's padlocked shut. He hears a siren, much like a tornado warning, and the world around him starts to crumble into a stranger, other world, or basically Hell, if you might want to call it that, everything is made of metal, that is rusted and worn, and the front door to the orphanage disappeared, with only a wall there and the windows are boarded off with steel gurters, the gate is gone, and he can now go through the back entrance. "What happened...What the hell is this??" he mutters to himself. He walks down the back alley of the orphanage, and sees a hole in the steel wall that he can climb through, he climbs over the hole, when he lands on the ground behind the wall, he stumbles a bit, and pulls him self to his feet, He looks around, and notices a door, he runs to it and kicks it open, and he see's a fire axe stabbed into the wall, he pulls it out, and notices the door to the lobby is boarded off, he hacks it open and walks through, then he sees the couple run upstairs. "Hey!! Wait!! where are you going??" He runs up the stairs and the radio acts up again, and he sees another one of the straight jacket creatures, and he lifts the axe over his shoulder, and he slices off its head as it ias walking towards him, and it drops the floor dead.

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 08-21-2009 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: double post

redanime90
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-16-2009, 12:44 AM

she faints what is that