Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-09-2009, 04:26 AM

~Welcome to Keep the Magic Secret~

This is a shop for simple pieces of stick-chibi art like the ones above. You are welcome to stick around and chat, but please behave. Don't make me add a rules section.

Extra bonus points for anyone who understands the shop's theme. :heart:

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 09-27-2011 at 05:46 AM..

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-09-2009, 04:27 AM

Examples

Style 1//Chibi
X X X

Style 2//Non-Chibi *New Style*
XXX
More samples can be viewed at my DeviantArt, but style will most closely resemble the above example.
Note:
Piece will has the simple color gradient background. You may request a certain color, or you can leave it up to me to choose one that fits well.

~Price~

Style 1:
-200g per chibi

Style 2:
-500g colored bust
-1000g colored waist
-bribe full body

Please note: From now on, I will be accepting Style 2 Full Body bribes based both on the bribe and on the character/avatar to be drawn. Please don't take it personally if I turn you down because I'm not super motivated by your character. It doesn't mean I don't like it at all. I'll still be happy to draw a waist-up or less for the normal price.

This does not apply to the chibis.

Thank you for understanding.

*Couples or groups are price x the number of subjects/avatars/characters

Do's and Don'ts

-NO furries. Ears, Tails, Wings, etc. are just fine.
-Unless otherwise noted, all "pairs" will be drawn facing each other, with a small heart in the middle. If you wish your pieces to be separate, or have no heart, please ask.
-It seems like it would be almost impossible with these guys, but nothing inappropriate or offensive.
-I DO draw avatars.
-I DO draw original characters (and usually like them better)

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 05-08-2010 at 01:04 AM..

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-09-2009, 04:28 AM

~Form~

Please post this in the thread.

Username:
Type:
Reference(s):
Total Price/Offer:
Anything else?:

~Slots~

Chibi
(slots unlimited)
1. Winter WInd
2. Sweetly25 *
3. Alexagirlie
4. Open

Non-chibi
1. Temporarily Closed. Check back soon.

Bribe
1. Arikana

Trade
TasiaChiba?

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 08-11-2010 at 06:24 AM..

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-09-2009, 04:35 AM

~Finished~

Chibi

Shosho (Sin, Maeo, Gai)

Shosho [Mr. Skeleton, Mr. Fish, Boy] || mewmew07 1,2 || fiarra || Kitti [Eiji] || _~Link~_ || Rvaya OCs 1,2,3 || Yi-Jun & Yokota || _~Link~_ 1 2 || Kitti || Suona || Shinigami2 1 2 || CK [Crow, Tobi, Jin, Seb] || Shosho Crack Graduates Portrait of 40 || Iroase Delschatten [Xaevan] [Liesciel] [Varuale] [Kidezt] [Avr & Arte] [Zeruel] [Xi Wang] || Jennifer || Sevi [Cheri & Eimin] || [Kansou & Kyande] [Snowmint & Kashou] || linapoo [Samurai-tan, Ralph, Acid, Citric] || Drache-Lehre 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 || Agent HEY-LEE || Drache-Lehre [Evona][Mayzuna][Sycin][Rahza][Roarke (Jitsumi)][Zepharia (Jitsumi)] || Drache-Lehre [Indera][Ladu][Dragon][Ivy][Mare] || Drache-Lehre [Artcorb][Raitekki][Raymond Skye][Tiger Shadowclaw][Group] || katkitkoshi 1 2 || Drache-Lehre [Heshana (dragon)][Heshana (horse)][Natsemu (Natural)][Natsemu[Myla (Natural)][Myla]
[Heshana/Tiger][Heshana/Artcorb][Heshana/Raiekki] || Cinvi [Single] [Couple] || Roachi || Hadsvich [Shapeshifter] || Breathe || Hadsvich [Harpies] || Hadsvich || Princess Cupcake || Beliar [Senna] [Adel] || Gutter Glitter || AkihitoKage [Avatar and Taliesin] || Iced-anime || FlyingYume1 || Raszala || Linapoo || FlowerThingy || TasiaChiba [Tasia] || FlyingYume1 [OC 1] [OC 2] || Kiari [Mana & Luen] || Cookiimon [Megali] [Eleni] || Fiarra || Cookiimon || Pandalicious || Jennifer || Hadsvich [Zek][Paul][Gary][Brad] || Elieanora || xKindred_Silencex & XxEmber_MIstxX || Sensible_Cricket [Theta Buckley][Leiko][Rebecca Harcourt] || Angelbug || JustMerry || avi || Winter Wind || Jennifer [1] [King] [OC]

Normal
Jitsumi [Light] [Spring]
Sizzla [Sh'khin]
Mari Monn
Raszala
Arikana
Hadsvich [The Historian]
Reko [Masozi, Aboyo, Ayira, Mahealani]

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 08-11-2010 at 12:43 AM..

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-09-2009, 05:07 AM

first post! woo hoo! <333 and i'm claiming a slot! >D;

or two hehe <3

/EDIT:

Username: shosho
Reference(s): group of Sin, Maeo, and Gai
Total Price: 200x3 = 600g
Anything else?: have fun? XD

Username: shosho
Reference(s): group of Mr. Skeleton, Mr. Fish, and Orphan boy
Total Price: 200x3 = 600g
Anything else?: have fun? X3 <3

i'll send you a bit of a tip along the way if it's alright ;D <3 (and so lazy to go through trade, so i'll donate the monies kay? ;D i trust you <3) i have to get going now though x___x;;; REALLY need to get ready for work haha. i'll send the monies when i get back, sweetie~ (along with your text wall in my shop) XD

/EDIT #2:
oops~ i noticed you saying no-gaia ones @___@;;; but they're OCs based on gaia avatars? is that still okay? for mr. skele and fish and orphan, i mean @3@;

Last edited by shosho; 02-09-2009 at 05:13 AM..

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-09-2009, 05:16 AM

Sounds good shosho. And yes I don't mind your OCs based on gaia whatevers. I might change that rule I don't know how I feel about it. Plus you're my buddy so I'll make a semi-exception.

SEE YOU LATER! <3

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-09-2009, 06:31 AM

Username: mewmew07
Reference(s): current avatar that I won't change for a while
Total Price: 200g
Anything else?: have both eyes open and her happy

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-09-2009, 06:36 AM

Sounds good. Thanks. :P

fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 02-09-2009, 07:10 AM

Those are adorable!! *grabby hands*

Username: fiarra
Reference(s): current avatar, will not be changed but I can get a screenshot up later
Anything else?: omg Merlin.. I keep meaning to watch that show and DD: it never happens.

I'll start a trade when I get the okay.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-09-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Feather Duster View Post
Sounds good shosho. And yes I don't mind your OCs based on gaia whatevers. I might change that rule I don't know how I feel about it. Plus you're my buddy so I'll make a semi-exception.

SEE YOU LATER! <3
hehe, ilu mucho, mang <333 it's done~ ;D <3 i've donated the monies X3 <333 take your time yah~ i hope you'll have lots of fun!

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-09-2009, 04:45 PM

Username: Kitti
Reference(s): My OC Eiji
ref 001 - new outfit
ref 002 - old outfit. but you can see his hair, eyes, & skin color.
Anything else?: so cute!

_~Link~_
The Hero of Time has left for ww...

Old 02-09-2009, 07:35 PM

Username: _~Link~_
Reference(s): Ref pic 01 Ref Pic 02
If the shields are too much, just put their swords, whatever is easier for you.
Total Price: 800
Anything else?: Please don't put a heart or anything like that, but a fairy in the top left corner or something sounds kinda neat. Thank you and good luck! I'll have your money soon enough.

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2009, 02:50 AM

@fiarra - <3 Accepted. Thanks! Also, MERLIN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!! XDD WATCH IT NOW. the first few episodes are kinda cheesy but everything just gets sooo much better over time. P:

@shosho - Haha <333 : D I need to get my butt in gear here don't I?

@kitti - Sounds good. Thanks.

@link - Accepted. Thanks. Just to make sure, they are all identical except for color right?

EDIT - Shosho's order finished:

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 02-10-2009 at 06:13 AM..

_~Link~_
The Hero of Time has left for ww...

Old 02-10-2009, 05:59 AM

Yes, but, could you change the color of their swords to match their outfits possibly? That'd be better I think... thank you, I'll send you the cash now.

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2009, 06:17 AM

Oh yes that's fine as well. :P I was planning on doing the swords mostly gold/silver anyway (wth colored pomels). More like real Link than the mene version, yes?

Got your trade. I'll accept when I send you the art. Thanks!

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2009, 12:22 PM

thank you!

omg shosho's skeleton looks so cute!
xD <3

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2009, 12:37 PM

YOU, SIR~ ARE LIKE SO TOTALLY FRIGGIN AWESOME!!! SRSLY!!!!!! I'M LIKE WOW!!! D8 <333 and looking at the pic, i kind of want to pair mr. fish and mr. skeleton together XD they belong together~~~ lolol both full of fail XD <3 ILU THANK YOU AMG!!!

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2009, 03:24 PM

@shosho - :heart: 8DD <33 Glad you liek them!

@kitti - And thank you as well. :] Hehe I wasn't quite sure how to draw a skeleton
in this style, so I'm glad it turned out cute. : D

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2009, 03:34 PM

no~ not like. LOOOOVE! X3 <333 i can't wait to show it to mai~ /eee~

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2009, 05:22 PM

I bet you were a bit confused on how to draw a stick skeleton lol
but like you said it did turn out very cute! ^ 3^

im so excited for mine >w<

fiarra

Old 02-10-2009, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Feather Duster View Post
@fiarra - <3 Accepted. Thanks! Also, MERLIN IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!! XDD WATCH IT NOW. the first few episodes are kinda cheesy but everything just gets sooo much better over time. P:
I can deal with cheesy. <3 I mean, I love the BBC Robin Hood series and that's full of so much cheese it's ridiculous.

I sent a donation with the golds for my art :)

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2009, 08:09 PM

@sho - *smiles and chuckles* :heart:

@kitti - Yeah I had to sit and think about it for a minute. I wanted to keep the "classic" body shape but somehow show it was a skeleton. D: I'm hoping to finish a bunch more tonight, assuming my teachers don't spring lots of icky homework on me.

@fiarra - I never saw more than a few minutes of robin hood but from what I hear Merlin is MUUUUUCH better even than Robin Hood. I miss doctor who <3 But I think the new season starts soon.

I saw that. Thanks. :D

fiarra

Old 02-10-2009, 09:11 PM

*mental note to look for eps of Merlin tonight* Now I am even more excited about this show. *_* Although I'm not sure anything can beat Guy of Gisborne... with all his leather.. and being all snarky everywhere. :drool: *cough*

I.. have never seen Doctor Who. My dad is a fan of the original few, but I didn't even know what it was until my LJ friends from England started becoming fans one by one. *shame*

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2009, 09:35 PM

Arthur Pendragon, his long coat of sex, chainmail and his tight pants are something you may enjoy. See example Also, just a warning, this show is really quite slashy XDD Though if you don't enjoy that kind of thing, it' just as easy to ignore. *cough slashdragon cough*

The original show was super cheesy lol. But the new one is very well funded. The newest doctors (nine and ten) along with writer russel t. davis make for an AMAZINGGGGG show. *Q* It's less a fandom show to me than just something really good to watch. If that makes sense. The doctor and his two seasons with Rose Tyler (Billie Pipper) were definitely the best but catherine tate is... okay...

Haha sorry Doctor Who and Merlin are two of my favorite shows so it's easy to talk a bunch about them.

Kitti
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2009, 10:00 PM

aww okay cool!