loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 07-13-2010, 06:45 AM

Maria sighed gently in pain and walked towards the gate sighing."Well his guards are..."She said glancing back and seeing them all start to come out."GO!"She said in an intent whisper noticing that the guards hadn't sen them yet.She started to run pulling Phoebe with her.She couldn't run very fast considering she had just bruised her tail bone severely.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-13-2010, 02:11 PM

Phoebe rolled her eyes and let out a long sharp whistle, from the direction of the stables, her stallion, Ardin, came galloping towards them. Phoebe turned to Maria, "Please tell me you can ride bareback!" she whispered as another horse came galloping after hers.

Last edited by robinhoodfan13; 07-13-2010 at 02:29 PM..

loveisforever95

Old 07-13-2010, 03:54 PM

<Pretty horse!!!>
Maria rolled her eyes back at her."Yes I can ride let's go."She said."Your rude."she joked and got up onto the second horse knowing the other was Phoebe's.She looked over to see the angry guards racing towards them.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-13-2010, 04:02 PM

(ikr?)

Phoebe stared at her in shock "Me? Rude? Never!" she said, laughing as she got onto Ardin, With mutual agreement, Ardin galloped towards the gate as fast as he could. Phoebe looked back at the guards and laughed, they were all racing to the stables to get horses! Really who had trained these imbeciles?

loveisforever95

Old 07-13-2010, 04:22 PM

<this my horse!! lolz...>

Maria laughed as she saw them all run into the stables.She gently tapped her heals against the side of the horse making it start to run."Good boy..."She said softly running a hand along it's mane softly.She sighed softly she was starting to get tired and worried as she heard horses hooves against pavement behind them...advancing on them slowly but surely.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-13-2010, 04:26 PM

(So Pretty!)

Phoebe glanced back as she was almost to the gate, She saw Maria far behind her...and the gate was closing! She sighed, "Looks like we gotta go get Maria boy...." she said to Ardin, and he turned his neck to look at her like 'seriously?'. She grinned "Come on!" she said encouragingly and turned him around, they charged back, passing Maria and going straight at the group of guards.

loveisforever95

Old 07-14-2010, 01:15 AM

Maria's eyes widened as she saw them pass her and then go into the group of guards.She laughed as the guards scattered.They were the ones with weapons and they were scared of phoebe????"okay you freaked them out lets go!!!"She said to Phobe loudly laughing as one of the guards fell off of his horse."Nice job."She called to the guard as the others got off their horse's to help him.She just laughed not afraid of them anymore.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-14-2010, 01:31 AM

Phoebe grinned and came back around, getting closer to Maria. An arrow suddenly shot past her shoulder. She growled and looked behind her...Oh...Shite. The Royal Guard it seemed had finally got it's butt in gear and were coming after them. It was definetly time to leave! "Run!"she yelled to Maria, who was still grinning.

loveisforever95

Old 07-14-2010, 01:37 AM

Maria had a smile on her face as she tapped Midnightdancers side and he shot forward.She looked back and saw Phoebe right behind her.Behind Phoebe was the royal guard she grinned at him and winked laughing at his questioning face."These guards are hilarious..."She mumbled as the gate came into view.She saw the lever that you had to pull to get it open and jumped off of her horse running to it and yanking as hard as she could until it let loose and fell open."Let's get outta here!"She said as an arrow brushed the bottom of her dress."Nice aim!"She yelled to him blowing him a kiss laughing and getting back onto Midnight.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-14-2010, 01:46 AM

Phoebe stared at her in shock "Maria? This is the Royal Guard...They don't like being made fun of...and they actually know how to use those weapons they're holding." she hissed as she passed by her, slipping through the bit of gate that had already opened.

loveisforever95

Old 07-14-2010, 02:17 AM

Maria giggled and nodded."I know and I don't care...I know him he missed me on purpose..."She said blushing slightly.She didn't say any more and rode behind Phoebe now silently seeing and hearing the arrows pass by with out hitting them.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-14-2010, 02:36 AM

Phoebe grinned "Then, It seems we aren't the only one's who don't like the king..." she muttered before turning completely around on her horse, so that she was facing the guards, trusting Ardin to not do something that would knock her off. She gave them a quick salute followed by a shout "Of see you later! And Good Luck!" Which was all the thanks they would get. She turned back around and followed Maria.

loveisforever95

Old 07-15-2010, 02:42 AM

Maria let her laughter die down and blew him a kiss smirking as his followers looked at him questioningly."Well guess they didn't know...well they have bad aim."She said grinning back at Phoebe."Well glad to know someone around here..."She said as she heard the kings yell and then a cry of pain.She flipped made the horse stop and looked back her eyes widened as she saw the king had shoved and arrow through his heart."Oh my god!"She cried out in complete horror as her eyes filled with tears.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-15-2010, 10:59 PM

(who the guard?)

Phoebe growled, "That bastard!" she said, and quickly stopped her horse, grabbing a bow from the guards rack by the gate she picked up a fallen arrow. Taking aim she shot it and hit the kings shoulder "Darn...I was aiming for his neck!" she disapointedly muttered, before grabbing a quiver and more arrows before the guards could recover from the shock of seeing the king shot.

loveisforever95

Old 07-15-2010, 11:31 PM

<Yeah the king killed the head guard out of anger>
Maria's eyes flashed as she saw the king smile at her as the gate closed on his hand and saw the arrow lodge into his shoulder."Take that you ass!"She screamed and angrily at him as the tears rolled down her cheeks.She grabbed arrows and a bow as well shooting one at the kings hand that was already in pain and hitting it."Go fuck yourself!"She yelled looking at Phoebe."Let's go!"She said to her her voice wavering as the loss of him actually hit her.
The King screamed in pain and glared at the girls leaving."Well what are you idiots waiting for open the gate!"He yelled at the guards.The answer he got was laughter..."No way!"One guard said."Have fun trying to get out of the gate.." another said as he walked away leaving the king's hand stuck in the heavy gate.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-16-2010, 02:52 AM

(lolz....)

Phoebe sighed..."You know? As much as I hate the guy....the other guy that would take the throne, if the king dies...Anthony or something? He's even worse..." she muttered. Rolling her eyes she took aim with her bow and shot the release on the gate, making it slowly open..."He might get out of there in like half an hour...." she said grinning slightly. No way in hell was the guy getting off to easy! She looked over at Maria, "Let's go!" she said and got back onto Ardin, and riding down the road.

loveisforever95

Old 07-16-2010, 06:09 PM

Maria let her horse follow Phoebe and her horse as she let the tears fall down her cheeks.She couldn't believe Phoebe had let the King out of damned fence.She turned around slightly to look through her blurry eyes and to him."Go die in a ditch!"She screamed at him as she saw him smile softly at her.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-16-2010, 06:56 PM

Phoebe looked back at Maria in shock, "A ditch? That's all?" she asked incrediously, "I was thinking that we would throw him off a cliff in a handbasket so that he can GO TO HELL!" she shouted the last part at the king. "Come on..." she said, having ridden back towards Maria..."We have to leave..." she said gently pulling on her sleeve. She knew a place they could stay for the night, an old cabin in the woods that the guards had abandoned.

loveisforever95

Old 07-17-2010, 02:52 AM

Maria nodded slightly gulping back the tears."There's a hell of a lot more than that I want to tell him."She stated angrily as she saw his pathetic face behind them.She bit her thumb at him and let Phoebe lead her and her horse to where ever...

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-17-2010, 06:03 PM

(lolz....thumb biting, Oh Shakespeare....so much fun that was!)

Phoebe laughed and motioned for Maria to follow her, they'd have to take this road east aways before turning left into Sherwood. The cabin was right in the middle of the forest.

loveisforever95

Old 07-18-2010, 07:33 PM

<lolz ikr?>
Maria nodded slightly as the saddened tears ran down her cheeks.She had known that man since she was little and couldn't believe the ass of a king actually had done that to him.She gently clicked her heels against her horse's sides making it go way faster.She hoped her and Phoebe's horse would be able to loose him.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-18-2010, 10:07 PM

Phoebe sighed "Come on Maria...Cheer up, WE'RE FREE!" she yelled, scaring a nearby squirrel. "The guard might have died, but at least he did it standing up for us...and against the king! It's not like he was one of those other guys who just chased two innocent girls on the orders of some perverted old man...Who might have happened to be the king. But still!"

loveisforever95

Old 07-20-2010, 05:28 AM

Maria nodded slightly but couldn't.She looked up at Phoebe and whispered her voice wavering as she did so..."I would cheer up...but I can't...I was going to have a baby with that man...but my father punched me in the stomach when he had heard I was pregnant..."She said.She gulped back the tears and looked at Phoebe hoping she would understand."Me and Jason would have gotten married but we couldn't afford it.."She said softly.

robinhoodfan13
Robinhoodfan13

Old 07-20-2010, 06:59 PM

Phoebe blinked realizing her error, "Oh...I'm so sorry!" she whispered, Stupid families and their stupid traditions! She growled "Hey Maria...This place...is horrible about tradition and crap...you and Jason wer-are proof of that, What do you say we shake this world up a bit?" she paused to think. "You remember that legend about that Robin guy? What if we did something like that, but instead of giving money and food to the poor...we plant ideas and doubts about the tradition in society...like in the kids and stuff or just anyone who will listen. I bet you and me could flip this little world that people have built, upside down!" she said grinning at Maria in her excitement.

loveisforever95

Old 07-21-2010, 04:30 PM

Maria layed her head against her horse mane softly."I don't care..."She whispered not even knowing what Phoebe was talking about.She closed her eyes trusting her horse to follow Phoebe.She had loved Jason so much...even if they hadn't been together before he died...She ran a hand through her tangled hair untangling it as she wavered.The calm almost sedated composure she had wavered as the tears slide back down her cheeks and a sob quiet sob slide off of her lips...