Send a message via MSN to Sera

Old 10-27-2008, 11:35 PM

You can go and unsubscribe to them.

Mrs. Lovett
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2008, 11:36 PM

Yuppers. A big bummer. u____u;;
I'm too lazy for my own good.
Man, this whole mene event makes me really feel like it's halloween... That feeling is also probably 'cause I got the shoes on that I'm wearing for my costume. I'm practicing walking in them so I don't fall flat on my face on friday. lmao. XP

TKC
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-27-2008, 11:37 PM

Yay, people came!
I won't be here much since I need to type a story and finish my costume for tomorrow, but it's great to see everyone, as always.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-27-2008, 11:37 PM

xD; I don't subscribe to threads. I'm in too many at once. Having 10000 notices per second isn't something I dream of.

Mrs. Lovett
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2008, 11:38 PM

What are you being, Ithir? <3
Btw, long time no talk, love. > 3< How've you been?

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 10-27-2008, 11:40 PM

I don't have a costume in real life. *shrugs* Most likely not doing anything.

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 10-27-2008, 11:40 PM

@Sera: I know that. I am way too lazy to do that though xD
Having a ton of subscribed threads doesn't bother me anyways.

@Kiwi: Same with me! My friends and I want to do some sort of group costume, but we can't decide on what to do. I hope we can choose something soon though.
O cool, what are you going to be?

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 10-27-2008, 11:41 PM

ho hum i might just pop in now and then while playing a game with my BF XD

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 10-27-2008, 11:42 PM

Yea. I just like having everything taken care of. Speaking of which...I need to work on RP responses...

Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-27-2008, 11:43 PM

Kiwi~ A panda on Mene and in real life. ^^

I've been decent, but this week feels like it will eat me alive it's so busy. D:

Min~ Be the three musketeers! If there are no more than four of you. >.>

Mrs. Lovett
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2008, 11:44 PM

Aww, group costume, eh?
There's a lot of those in my school. There's been nerds, school girls, 70s dancers, and my friends are going as gangsters.
You definitely need to decide fast! <3
Haha, this'll be a real shock to the system. XDD lol Can you detect my sarcasm?
I'm being Mrs. Lovett. Can't wait! n3n

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-27-2008, 11:46 PM

Dang... I feel like I'm missing out much since we don't have trick or treating where we live. ; ;

And then I can't go with my mom to a country that actually has it since I'll be going back to school again in a course of my choosing. T_T;

Oh well. Don't mean to be stupid but if you don't give a treat to the trick or treaters, what happens usually?

I know I can easily read it off on Wiki but personal experience... Or something you know more intimately, what happens? Or do you often just get your treats then skippity hop to the next door?

Does everyone really give you something on Halloween when you knock? :o

Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-27-2008, 11:48 PM

I've never not gotten candy from a house I've visited.
So, I'm not sure, White.

Kiwi~ I want to see your Mrs. Lovett costume!

Mrs. Lovett
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2008, 11:50 PM

Aww! That's the cutest thing, ithir!
A panda. Man, that's great.
Aww, that sucks. The weekend before halloween is not a fun time to be busy. But I guess you can think of it this way: The week will go by fast!

M'kay. n.n I'll take a picture of it on halloween, and I'll show you! <3 XP

@ Whitey ~ Usually. And those who don't want to give candy's turn off the lights so they look like they're not home. XDDD Lazy bums.
Where do you live, love? You don't go trick-or-treating? O3O

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 10-27-2008, 11:51 PM

@Ithir: O that would be cool, although I don't know how we would pull it off. There are 3 of us doing it ^^

@Kiwi: LOLOL!!! Who is Mrs. Lovett though?? I must go Google her now >_> <_<
O ya my school has everything and anything on Halloween!
During lunch we were coming up with ideas and we thought of being sushi, three blind mice, powerpuff girls, and some of the seven dwarfs.

Mrs. Lovett
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2008, 11:55 PM

OMGOMG! The seven dwarfs? That is the most amazing costume I've ever heard of! *3*
Yush, google her... I'm being Mrs. Lovett off the movie, and not the play. n.n I like the way Helena portrays the baker much more than I like Angela's version. Both are great, though.

Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-27-2008, 11:56 PM

-gasps in horror at Min's lack of knowledge-
Mrs. Lovett of Sweeney Todd! And fleet street...

And you'd just need hats, foam swords from the dollar store, and some cloth to make tunics, then gold to cut the design thing out of. >.>

Kiwi~ Yea. I hope I look adorable. I'll take a picture to show off.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-28-2008, 12:00 AM

I live in the Philippines. XD

I'm rather shocked really. We've been very influenced by the Americans that it's shocking we didn't get the Trick or Treating custom. I guess the reverence for the dead we got from the ye olde Catholics from the Spanish days stuck more.

I see... So they turn off the lights and pretend to be not at home.

You guys have no idea how ooh aah I am right now from my side of the PC. T_T;

-absorbs like a sponge-

Mrs. Lovett
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2008, 12:00 AM

-gasps with ithir-
>D Yush, Sweeney's accomplice! <3 She's teh spiff, dearie.

You sound like you're pretty creative, ithir. The way you made that three musketeers thing sound so easy and how you made the panda costume.

Awesome. We shall swap, then! XD

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 10-28-2008, 12:01 AM

@Kiwi: Ya it would be awesome to be them ^^
Ahh I see.

@Ithir: O, well I don't know her because I never watched the movie. I do want to watch the movie because I heard it was nice ><
The problem is I'm not sure how much we would be able to get done during the week. Getting the right hats would be difficult too.

Mrs. Lovett
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2008, 12:06 AM

You didn't watch it... Because you heard it was nice? XDDDD
You don't watch nice movies? lol >0<

Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 12:08 AM

Kiwi~ Well, my friend's mom made our musketeer costumes, but we went out and bought the hats like, a month in advance. xD

And my panda costume is basically just like what I'm wearing on Mene, except I have a panda hat instead of cat ears. And, oh crap, I forgot to pack my tail. -skitters off-

And I love that movie.

Min~ True. That's the only problem. You could be the three stooges if you borrow suit jackets from your friends, or hit the good will and dress like goofs. >.> -was a stooge-

White~ pretty much. That's what we do, but we aren't exactly in a residential area.

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 10-28-2008, 12:08 AM

@kiwi: I didn't watch it because I never had the chance too. I rarely watch movies in the theater, and my parents never bought the DVD so I couldn't watch it at home. Although I will definitely suggest to watch it on Friday night when me and my friends go over and watch tons of movies >D

@white: I have relatives in the Philippines! My Uncle and his children actually do go trick-or-treating, but I guess that's because they live in a private subdivision.

amyrex2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 12:12 AM

Yes, yes he is, and so far he has always given me a treat, unlike the other two male meanies. I hope he stays this sweet, he is such a charmer too.

Mrs. Lovett
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2008, 12:13 AM

Teeheehee. Just messing with you, minu. Who knows, you might absolutly hate it. <3
So you guys have a movie night for halloween? Sweetness.

@ ithit ~ Ah, I see. I started my costume 2 months in advance, and my mom still has to make a petticoat. lol
Hehe, that sounds great! I'm thinking you don't live in a place where you need to worry about the snow, wind, and cold? XD 'Cause I certainly do. Hehe.
I dunno what it is about that movie, but it makes me feel utterly happy. It gives me this warm fuzzy feeling inside, and always makes me smile. It completely blew my mind the first time I saw it. >3<;;;;