Librus
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 06:14 AM

Why hello there, young traveler! I'm Librus, but please call me Libby.
I have had the honor of helping out a few of you menewshans in the past with troubling dreams. Be honest, dearie. We all suffer from them. It's important to contact the source of these dreams, yes? As it's Halloween, I thought to myself, to be exact, just now "well, wouldn't some dream interpretation add a nice touch?". And here I am, letting all of you know I am available for it. I have been doing this for a manner of years.
I don't charge for it (tips are welcome but not required--nor does it effect your placement in line of service or service).

Once this event is over I may consider taking up a permanent residence here on Mene. ^^ So keep your eyes open!

Openings:

Slot 1-
Slot 2-
Slot 3-

I will take no more than three at a time. Please, do just post or message me (but preferably post). I am waiting.

Last edited by Librus; 11-02-2008 at 10:51 PM..

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2008, 06:22 AM

Well, this is interesting... I will give it a try...
Through I don't remember all of it...
What I do remember is I was on the run in the city. Me and my bf started off with the car, would stop at a place, get more things, then move on, so on and so forth, we even picked up some people. The time we left before I woke up, the car was hidden in the garage and we gained two people, but I walked past the car to do something and I felt something against my leg, and it turned out to be my cat!
Which was odd, because I had started out with my cat and we had run into multiple cats...

Sorry if it's a bit confusing... I don't remember exactly how it happened...

Librus
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serafim_azriel View Post
Well, this is interesting... I will give it a try...
Through I don't remember all of it...
What I do remember is I was on the run in the city. Me and my bf started off with the car, would stop at a place, get more things, then move on, so on and so forth, we even picked up some people. The time we left before I woke up, the car was hidden in the garage and we gained two people, but I walked past the car to do something and I felt something against my leg, and it turned out to be my cat!
Which was odd, because I had started out with my cat and we had run into multiple cats...

Sorry if it's a bit confusing... I don't remember exactly how it happened...
A customer! Greetings!

Not to worry, this isn't quite as confusing as you might think. Usually when people are on the run from something in dreams, it's because their subconscious feels like they're "running from" or, perhaps, "avoiding" something rather important in their lives. Obviously since your boyfriend was with you, you weren't running from him or relationship issues. In fact, your subconscious seems to have a firm trust in your boyfriend. So much so that he remained with you the entire time (if I am correct in assuming so). When you "picked up people" did you recognize any of them? Are they, perhaps, close friends or family you can rely on? If not, they could just represent people who you can trust in your own life (as in, nobody specifically). Your cat is just your subconscious expressing the fact that even when you don't think your cat can be there for you (as it's a cat), it still is there.
Ultimately, I think this was about who you can trust from whatever your subconscious feels you're avoiding or running from and affirming who you think will be there to help you.
I hope this helps!

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2008, 07:02 AM

That is quite interesting... Why Thank you! ^-^

Librus
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 07:03 AM

Of course, dearie! ^^ Anytime!
I seem to be running rather slow on customers. Hopefully it will speed up soon. ^^

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2008, 07:05 AM

Ooh..I'm interested xDD
Gimme a moment <3

Librus
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 07:08 AM

Certainly! ^^
But I may not answer until tomorrow. I just remembered I have work in 6 hours. ^^ Haha.
But I'll definitely be back tomorrow.

To all interested: Feel free to keep this alive with requests!

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2008, 07:09 AM

It might be because a lot of people can't remember their dreams. My BF has only remembered 2 dreams the entire year I've been dating him...

XxTheJoe
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 07:10 AM

well one dream I've had seemed a bit odd, I have dreams that huge, solid colored objects are weightless but when I touch them my body tingles and I feel nauseous. Its usually followed by being sick.

Librus
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 07:11 AM

That's true. However, if something truly disturbs you, your mind is sending a strong message and thus it is not easily forgotten. :)

EDIT:
I'm off. I'll reply to more tomorrow! Thankyou, dearies for posting! I'll get to yours tomorrow!

@Joe:
Are there any specific colors or shapes? Is there anything in the background or going on on the side? This is reoccurring, yes?

Last edited by Librus; 10-30-2008 at 07:14 AM..

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2008, 07:14 AM

Mm..I'm kinda patchy in areas..sorry for that xD

I have a guy friend I'm quite fond of...but I guess we only refer to each other as..dogs? Not in a bad way though..it's cause he generally cheers me up and I used to have this phase where I would wear collars as accessories...thus the nicknames xD

Anyways in my dream,I was at his wedding (even though we're 17 atm) xD.
And the bride was some girl I didn't know..but she gave me the creeps.
Behind the alter are 2 coffins :3 The wedding is really silent (almost no people except for myself,the bride,my friend and the preist).
I remember seeing a signed wedding certificate with the bride's name before it suddenly burst into flames...but no one seemed suprised except for me xD.
The bride's name is not familiar to me or anything.

Mm..I don't have any other feelings except for platonic love for him....but I know I worry about him frequently cause I'm weary of his other party friends xD

I was wondering what you'll make out of these dream 8D

Thanks <33

EDIT: Sure thing,I can wait <333

Librus
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 07:19 AM

Swordtear:
Simply fascinating! As I said, I will be getting to this tomorrow! I'll message you my response as well to be sure you get it.
<3

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2008, 07:20 AM

@Librus-Thank you very much! >w<

Librus
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2008, 11:41 PM

Of course! I'm at school now, but at the moment just ressurecting the thread so it's easier to find tonight. ^^ I'll edit this post with your interpretations if there are no other posts. (Still, feel free to do so! I still have room for more slots!)

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2008, 12:24 AM

*pushes up thread* <33

Haha...it's hard to find threads with the search function disabled @w@;;

Librus
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2008, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordtear View Post
Mm..I'm kinda patchy in areas..sorry for that xD

I have a guy friend I'm quite fond of...but I guess we only refer to each other as..dogs? Not in a bad way though..it's cause he generally cheers me up and I used to have this phase where I would wear collars as accessories...thus the nicknames xD

Anyways in my dream,I was at his wedding (even though we're 17 atm) xD.
And the bride was some girl I didn't know..but she gave me the creeps.
Behind the alter are 2 coffins :3 The wedding is really silent (almost no people except for myself,the bride,my friend and the preist).
I remember seeing a signed wedding certificate with the bride's name before it suddenly burst into flames...but no one seemed suprised except for me xD.
The bride's name is not familiar to me or anything.

Mm..I don't have any other feelings except for platonic love for him....but I know I worry about him frequently cause I'm weary of his other party friends xD

I was wondering what you'll make out of these dream 8D

Thanks <33

EDIT: Sure thing,I can wait <333

@Swordtear (latest post): It sure is! But I managed! haha. Now to get to work! :D

Is your friend in some kind of relationship where you worry about him? It doesn't have to be a relationship relationship, but as in is there some specific thing (not necessarily a person) in his life which worries you?
That was the more obvious approach.
Now, for the deeper stuff.
Weddings are generally a big deal as well as a huge move in a person's life (unless you're a gold digger, but I'm certain that is irrelevant). Obviously, since you're 17, it is in the future for both of you. Is there some reason you worry about his future? Perhaps you're worried about something happening with his partying friends?
A bride can represent more than a bride. It also often symbolizes a future in general. It could symbolize anywhere from riches to a company to some sort of hobby. Are you worried that he could be dragged into things which would effect his future?
The fact that you found her creepy and were the only one surprised by the wedding certificate burning into flames is clearly showing that you are worried that if he does take a wrong turn with his life, you may be the only one willing to notice it or say anything about it.
Normally I would jump on the chance to use flames as a symbol. However, I really don't think that's the case here. I think your subconscious was showing you in the most obvious way possible that his future endeavors you worry about literally "burst into flames" in front of him and he doesn't seem to notice or care.
There are four of you total, however, I'm thinking that numbers aren't really significant here either. I think this is just generally you worrying that your friend may get into things he shouldn't and that you'll be the only one who cares enough to notice.
I hope this helps! <3

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2008, 03:19 AM

@Librus- Thank you so much! It's quite interesting to read...and quite true in places xDD

I guess I do worry a bit about the future xD We've just ended school last friday,and we're at a point where people go in different directions (whether work,university etc) C:

Cause I know that he's not interested in going to college,I won't see or talk to him on a regular basis like in highschool xD
Actually..I'm not sure what he wants to do in life.

Also,he likes to shrugg off accidents which could harm him (and they generally happen when he's out partying with his other friends). Those accidents range from passing out and being locked inside the shed,almost getting raped because he passed out,breaking his ankle when drunk, with his "friends" standing on his broken ankle :/

He just laughs it off ;;

Sometimes he doesn't tell me what happens,and I generally find out what goes on at those parties he attends through some friends (who love to gossip xD;; )...most of the time,they're laughing and mocking him...but I worry.

XxTheJoe
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2008, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librus View Post
That's true. However, if something truly disturbs you, your mind is sending a strong message and thus it is not easily forgotten. :)

EDIT:
I'm off. I'll reply to more tomorrow! Thankyou, dearies for posting! I'll get to yours tomorrow!

@Joe:
Are there any specific colors or shapes? Is there anything in the background or going on on the side? This is reoccurring, yes?
like a faded plastic yellow, kinda makes me nauseous to think about it. It is definitely reoccurring.

Librus
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2008, 03:34 AM

@Swordtear: Well, good luck with that! I hope that he ends up alright! But rest assured that as far as your dream goes, it was merely your subconscious confirming what your conscious knew. ^^

@Joe: Hmm. Yellow is often associated with fear. What are the shapes or objects exactly? It may be something that you're so afraid of, it makes you sick and that carries forth into your conscious. Or they could symbolize even more.

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2008, 03:36 AM

@Librus-*grins* Thanks again <33!

Apocrypha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2008, 03:36 AM

May I have my dream interpreted?

I dreamed that I was in a European city, I think it was Rome or Paris. In that dream, I was getting married to a man I didn't know; he was taller than I and I didn't see his face, but I know that his nationality is the same as mine. His mother was also there, and so was my mom. We had our pictures taken. The photographer then was my male best friend. Then, we went to our reception by plane into a place I am not familiar of in real life, but I've seen that place for 2 times in my dreams. We were having fun, and I suddenly woke up.

Thank you <3

Librus
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2008, 03:53 AM

@Swordtear: Of course! ^^ I love doing this!

@Acrophya: Why, of course you may, dearie! Allow me to get right to yours, in fact.

Hmm. Another wedding dream. Like I said with Swordtears dream, in fact, weddings are a huge event and often represent the future more than a specific wedding. The fact that you don't know the man, may simply be that you don't know your future (which you probably don't), but because there were no bad feelings or anything uncomfortable which you spoke of you seem to be pretty okay with the fact that you can't see what's coming. You know that you will have fun (just like in the dream) and it will be worth it. The fact that your mom was there shows that even your subconscious knows she will be there to guide you and support you in your future. Perhaps that is a comfort as well? The same goes for your best guy friend's presence.
Now this place you're not familiar with in reality but that you've seen twice in your dreams, is there any possibility you may have seen it when you were younger and just don't remember? What did it look like? Perhaps it isn't a place set in reality, but rather a place that your mind reverts to, a comfort zone of sorts.

I hope this helps! If you can add anymore details to it, I'd love to look into it further!

staranime
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2008, 03:55 AM

Hello guys.<3

Librus
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2008, 03:57 AM

Hello, staranime! Would you like a dream interpreted, or did you simply stop in to be a sweetheart and say hello? (That's welcome as well. ^^)

Apocrypha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2008, 03:58 AM

Thank you! <3

About the place, I believe that I haven't been in that place. It looked like an empty building in the middle of the countryside, but inside it, it looks new- without blemish or damage of some sorts, except that it has no roof and it has a big opening in the front. Judging from the surroundings of that place, it looks like it was in Europe.