nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 05:10 PM

We don't have TV here at the house so everything I Watch has to be online or on DVD.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertdesiert View Post
I just love this vodka sauce, it's sooo yummy i like it more with chicken though.

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 01:09 PM ----------

Law and order is always on some Channel.
haha yes! IT makes me happy :D I love SVU <3 one of my favorite shows :D XD along with Psych XD

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo.love_22 View Post
Awww, but think of it this way - you're building up your immune system! :D
Yeah... it worked, they left me alone - probably helped because they knew how sick I'd been. Although by the end of that over a week of staying home I was going stir crazy and had to get out because I was tired of being home! >.< LOL!

Yeah, I love that show, I'm slowly buying the seasons, I just found Season 5 - I've seen them all already (I'm totally caught up - pretty sure - with the current season) but I'm slowly working my way back through them again.
haha I better be boosting my immune system! I don't want to be like this the rest of my life XD What kind of music teacher am I when I can't sing because I'm sick XD

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote:
We don't have TV here at the house so everything I Watch has to be online or on DVD.
I'm lucky enough to have a TV so that makes me happy <3 and cable is included with my rent :D

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:12 PM

I am starting to not like Psych like i once did :(

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 01:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Do you have netflicks and/or hulu?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 05:12 PM

Quote:
I am starting to not like Psych like i once did :(
oh nooooo D: Why? Do you not like the new season?

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
oh nooooo D: Why? Do you not like the new season?
I don't know xD i think it's because of the commercials and it doesn't seem like a lot of content. Did you see the most recent episode where they were in the woods?

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 05:14 PM

Quote:
haha I better be boosting my immune system! I don't want to be like this the rest of my life XD What kind of music teacher am I when I can't sing because I'm sick XD

I'm lucky enough to have a TV so that makes me happy <3 and cable is included with my rent :D
Hopefully you are and oh, gosh! That sucks! D:

Oh, nice nice! When I move back to school, but of the schools included cable in the dorm fees. =] So I'll be able to watch my shows not online all the time. So looking forward to that, definitely!!

Quote:
Do you have netflicks and/or hulu?
We do have Netflix.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:15 PM

Ah, one thing i don't like about netflix's is that it doesn't have the current episodes of alot of shows.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
I don't know xD i think it's because of the commercials and it doesn't seem like a lot of content. Did you see the most recent episode where they were in the woods?
I actually loved this recent episodes in the woods - it was just ridiculous but I feel like that's what they are XD I can't wait for the Clue episode XD

And did you see the first episode of the season? Gus's poor Blueberry...then the cranberry XD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 03-19-2013, 05:16 PM

I have TV, but I prefer computer downloading.

Thanks Mariaria~ <3

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Hopefully you are and oh, gosh! That sucks! D:

Oh, nice nice! When I move back to school, but of the schools included cable in the dorm fees. =] So I'll be able to watch my shows not online all the time. So looking forward to that, definitely!!

We do have Netflix.
that's exciting! Cable can be expensive but I'm rooming with the daughter of the art teacher at my school and her friend from high school. And since the daughter of hte art teacher at my school owns this house she sets the rates and I am paying really cheap rent with everything included :D XD

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Ah, one thing i don't like about netflix's is that it doesn't have the current episodes of alot of shows.
That is why you keep up with said shows and watch them as their air on their site... Or you wait, nothing wrong with waiting. That's what I'm having to do with Doctor Who right now.... I do not have the money for Hulu.... I'm a broke student with less than 100$ to my name. I think I'm down to like 70$ now actually...

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 10:18 AM ----------

Quote:
that's exciting! Cable can be expensive but I'm rooming with the daughter of the art teacher at my school and her friend from high school. And since the daughter of hte art teacher at my school owns this house she sets the rates and I am paying really cheap rent with everything included :D XD
Oh, that's niceeee! Good deal there! :D

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
I have TV, but I prefer computer downloading.

Thanks Mariaria~ <3
I accepted the trade <333

now you just need to and it's all yours :D

I hate computer downloading D: I don't know why XD

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 05:18 PM ----------

netflix is really nice though for it's streaming - my parents have it stream on their big tv so I love going through netflix when I'm home on breaks XD

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:19 PM

Quote:
I actually loved this recent episodes in the woods - it was just ridiculous but I feel like that's what they are XD I can't wait for the Clue episode XD

And did you see the first episode of the season? Gus's poor Blueberry...then the cranberry XD
That was hillarious what happened to the cranberry xD

Yes, I was actually watching the up all night marathon that weekend, sadly i fell asleep at 3-4am xD

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 05:20 PM

Oh, the poor Cranberry! D: HAHA!

But I've not seen anything past the first episode of the new season, so no spoilers please!

Last edited by nemo.love_22; 03-19-2013 at 05:22 PM..

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
That is why you keep up with said shows and watch them as their air on their site... Or you wait, nothing wrong with waiting. That's what I'm having to do with Doctor Who right now.... I do not have the money for Hulu.... I'm a broke student with less than 100$ to my name. I think I'm down to like 70$ now actually..
I am such a poor college student, that my parents had to paid me to come during spring break because they didn't want to spend the money to come pick me up xD

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
I am such a poor college student, that my parents had to paid me to come during spring break because they didn't want to spend the money to come pick me up xD
Wait, what do you mean? They paid you to stay at school? Or paid you to come home? I'm so confused! XD

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Wait, what do you mean? They paid you to stay at school? Or paid you to come home? I'm so confused! XD
They paid me to come home because we get kicked out of our dorms during spring break.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
They paid me to come home because we get kicked out of our dorms during spring break.
Oh, ok, got ya. How far is your school from where they live?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 05:24 PM

Quote:
That was hillarious what happened to the cranberry xD

Yes, I was actually watching the up all night marathon that weekend, sadly i fell asleep at 3-4am xD
oh I wanted to stay up but I couldn't D: I was so sad XD

I cracked up when I saw what happened to the cranberry - I was not expecting that at all XD

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote:
lol - making money any way you can - that's the definition of a college student XD

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
I accepted the trade <333

now you just need to and it's all yours :D

I hate computer downloading D: I don't know why XD

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 05:18 PM ----------

netflix is really nice though for it's streaming - my parents have it stream on their big tv so I love going through netflix when I'm home on breaks XD
My parents just have it on their computer, and I have their log in for when I'm not at home. It is nice, and I feel like they've been getting a lot more shows lately. And getting better organized. :) That's where I go when I feel the need for some Doctor Who... rather I need a David Tennant Fix. *lol*

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
oh I wanted to stay up but I couldn't D: I was so sad XD

I cracked up when I saw what happened to the cranberry - I was not expecting that at all XD
That whole part of the episode i didn't know what to expect then again i didn't expect shawn to get help from lassiter xD

Did you think it was creepy the college girl from the last episode?

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 05:26 PM

Please! No Psych spoilers!! D: I'm not caught up! *hides in a corner and puts in ear plugs and covers her eyes*

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Oh, ok, got ya. How far is your school from where they live?
3-5 hours depending on traffic. xD

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
3-5 hours depending on traffic. xD
Oh, wow!! O.o That's quite a ways away!

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Please! No Psych spoilers!! D: I'm not caught up! *hides in a corner and puts in ear plugs and covers her eyes*
Oh i am sorry xD I will use spoiler bar if I say something that could spoil it.