finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-26-2016, 12:45 PM

"He's one of the newbies." Alex ignored her comment about him being nice. "Thought I would show him they way so he wouldn't get bitten." he blinked as Belle pushed last them with a group of vampires. "Speaking of." he scowled. "They have to be the jerkiest group of vampires yet."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-27-2016, 02:24 AM

Rosemary moved out of the way of the vampires, frowning. "Yeah, I know. That one's in my cabin." She indicated Lori. "Vamps have always been angsty, but she's a whole new level of rude."

Cal scowled at being pushed aside, not realizing that his pattern had shifted to accommodate being around so many vampires. "Well, that's just great. Are they all like that?" He asked as his skin went cold.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-27-2016, 03:01 AM

"No Barnetts alright and so was Delia." Alex sighed. "She seems to just not want to be here and doesn't care who knows it. Come on before everyone else gets all the food." he lead the way inside.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-27-2016, 03:28 AM

Cal shrugged. "Well, as long as some of them are alright." He said, following the others into the dining hall.

Rosemary followed as well, suddenly super hungry. She was met with the same dilemma as always- where to sit. The fae didn't want her, and there weres didn't want her, so she was left to sit alone after getting her food.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-27-2016, 03:42 AM

Alex sat next to her with a smile. "Do you mind? My usual tables a little full." he ignored the looks he was getting from the others.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-27-2016, 03:55 AM

Rosemary looked up at Alex and smiled gratefully. "No, go ahead. There's plenty of room." She said gratefully.

Cal went and sat with the other chameleons, scowling at them. He gave them all a stern talk about how they needed to branch out and socialize. He wouldn't force them to sit apart just yet- it was their first day, after all. But he knew he needed to lead by example. He decided that, at lunch, he would sit at a different table. When he started eating, he noticed that his pattern had changed to vampire. He swore under his breath and shoved his food away, scowling. He hoped it changed back soon, or he'd have to find some blood.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-27-2016, 12:59 PM

"People are just weird most of us are half breeds but no one cares about that." Alex sighed staring at the fae table. He blinked when his eyes wondered to the chamelon table "it's going to take some getting use to having them around." he had noticed Cals pattern change as had most of the room. The vampires ruffled like birds clearly flustered that the chamelon had turned into one of them.

Belle glared at her clan. "Don't stare." she snapped. "If the lizard wants to be one of us let him but he can stay over there." They all blinked at her "but aren't we here to makes friends?" a girl spoke up. "Maybe you are but not me." Belle snorted. "You guys are all I need." They seemed extremely happy when she said that. "Can we invite are friends over?" a guy asked. "So long as I am warned and it's not a were I don't care." Belle shrugged she would just sit outside that day.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-28-2016, 02:33 AM

Rosemary nodded. "True, but most half breeds don't have the abilities of both parents. That's enough to single me out." She said. Looking up at the chameleons, she sighed a little. "I feel kind of bad for them. It's hard enough being new, but being new and very different? Look at everyone staring. It's not like they can help what their pattern looks like."

Cal sighed, able to feel the stares. Even worse, with his vampire hearing, he could hear every word everyone was saying. Getting frustrated, he stood up, attracting everyone's attention. "Don't you people have anything better to do than stare at me? Yeah, my pattern changed. That shouldn't be a surprise, you were all told about my kind and how we function. I didn't choose to be a vampire today. It's not something we can control yet, so get used to it because it's going to happen a lot. Seriously, all of you just mind your own business!" He announced angrily, before sitting back down and continuing to eat. His demeanor gave a clear message: think what you want, I will not be embarrassed or intimidated by you. The other chameleons looked proud.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-28-2016, 11:53 PM

The whispering only got louder as the crowd ruffled about his comment. "That didn't work they way he wanted to." Alex sighed. "Poor kid." he frowned as the vampire girl smirked.

"Seems I hit a nerve." Belle chuckled and finished her blood. "See you guys at the meet and greet." she headed outside to get some fresh air. As soon as she left a few vampires went to join there friends seeming to be relieved that she was gone.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-29-2016, 03:05 AM

Cal smirked slightly as one of the other chameleons went to sit at another table, having already made a friend there. His outburst had been more for them than for the rest of the room, and it seemed it had worked. He'd given them enough confidence to branch out.

Rosemary shrugged, smiling as she felt the emotions in the room. "Actually, I think it worked exactly how he wanted it to." She said. "Those new kids are going to be just fine. They've got a clever leader."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:07 PM

"Seems that way." Alex smiled finishing his food. "Well it's time for the meet and greet." he stood. "Shall we?" he waited for her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-30-2016, 02:20 AM

Rosemary finished up quickly and stood. "Sure. Let's get this over with." She said with a grimace.

Cal was the first of the chameleons to leave the dining hall. The sooner he got to the meet and greet, he thought, the sooner he could be done with it.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-30-2016, 03:13 AM

As the students where paired off Alex grew bored only to be when they paired him with Rose. "Well how about that?" he smiled."Where do you want to go?"

Belle wasn't paying attention at all until they called her name. She looked over as they said a name she didn't know it was kind of long though. "Calcifer." she tried it out then shrugged.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-30-2016, 03:54 AM

Rosemary blinked, surprised. Apparently, luck was on her side for once. "Oh, thank goodness." She sighed, relieved. "How about we walk one of the trails?" She suggested.

Cal waited, arms crossed, until his name was called. To his dismay, he ended up paired with the rude vampire from earlier. Sighing, he put on his emotionless mask and walked over to her. "Looks like you got stuck with me."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-30-2016, 05:33 PM

"For an hour yes." Belle flashed him a poisonous smile. "Follow me or don't either way." she headed for the forest plopping down in the shade she pulled a book from bag and fell silent content to ignore him while she read.

"Sounds good to be." Alex fell into step next to her. "Just no running off after any animals without advanced noticed." he blinked "Unless that animal is me of course then I'll already know your after me."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-31-2016, 01:51 AM

Cal seriously considered just walking away, but decided to follow the girl. He was strangely curious about her. He sat down across from her and watched as she pulled out a book. "Wow, you really are a bitch." He laughed casually, as if observing the weather. "So what are you reading? Is it any good?" She could ignore him all she wanted, but that wouldn't stop him from talking.

Rosemary rolled her eyes. "I know we've only met a few times, but really you should know better than that. I don't run after random animals." She said. "They usually come to me, whether I want them to or not. And I can choose whether to talk to them. For the next hour, I'll be doing my best not to talk to them."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-31-2016, 10:08 PM

"I am not a bitch." Belle gave him a glare. "I just don't feel like talking to you or being friendly with you." she glanced at her book. "Yes it's good." she shoved the bookmark in and stood dusting her dress off she moved off into the woods leaving him there.

"I'm just teasing." Alex put his hands in the air. "Relax I'm not going to make fun of you or anything like that. I think it's cool that you can talk to animals."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-01-2016, 03:42 AM

Cal smirked and followed her, chuckling. "Okay but why? It seems like you're keen on being cold to everyone here. What exactly is so wrong with being friendly?" He asked. She wasn't getting rid of him that easily.

Rosemary blushed. She had gotten defensive automatically, expecting to be ridiculed as usual. She wasn't used to someone being nice to her. "Wait, really? You think it's cool?" She asked, amazed that anyone would take such an interest in her abilities.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-01-2016, 03:50 AM

"Yeah I do. Would you understand me if I shifted into something and spoke I'm what ever language that creature had?" Alex asked genuinely curious.

Belle ignored him and headed over to a group of her clanmates who looked at Cal with curiosity but didn't say anything. She whispered to them and they surrounded Cal peppering him with questions about being a chamelon. One girl even asked if he could turn into a lizard making Belle chuckle. She left him there knowing her clan mate's would keep him there till all there questions answered. She sat down by the school building and went back to her book.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-01-2016, 04:04 AM

Rosemary paused for a moment, considering this. "I don't know. I've never tried that before. But, given that you're actually speaking the right language, I should be able to understand." She said.

Very clever. Cal thought. In response to all the questions, he turned invisible, stepping into that silent place between worlds. With the vampires sufficiently confused, he easily followed Belle and reappeared sitting down next to her. "Nice try, but you should really do your homework about my kind. Anyway, after that little stunt, I'd say you've proven that you're a bitch."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-01-2016, 01:00 PM

"We could try it out if you want." Alex offered. '' I don't mind I could use the practice."

The girl looked up it wasn't Belle. "Well I don't know about your kind that's why everyone is curious about you and your friends." she flashed him a smile showing of her fangs. "And we just wanted to know the answers to are questions there's nothing wrong with that. At least I don't think so and neither does Belle she knew we where nervous about approaching you and coming off rude. Now your the rude one. You could have at least answered a couple questions."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-02-2016, 02:24 AM

Cal raised an eyebrow and laughed, loudly. "She's a clever one, isn't she? But here's the thing. I would have been perfectly happy to answer questions, if she hadn't been trying to trick me into it. She could have just asked me to talk to y'all. You can go ahead and tell her that if the vamps are curious, I'll be happy to answer her questions. Honestly, if she'd just talked to me in the first place, you would have had your answers by now. But now, because of your bitchy friend, you get nothing. Make sure she knows that." He stood up and walked away.

Rosemary shrugged. "Alright, sure. Might as well." They had nothing else to do, and it would be interesting to find out.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:51 AM

The girl bounded after her. "That's not fair. Lady Belle doesn't care about you or asking questions. She gave us the courage to talk to you." she stopped him from walking away. "If my lady is a bitch then you are far worse." she scowled. "Please tell us about your kind we really want to know. Isn't that what you want? For people to know the truth."

Alex transformed into a dog and barked at her. "I'm happy to get to know you." he barked out tail wagging.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-03-2016, 03:42 AM

"Not fair? What's not fair is the way "lady Belle" didn't respect me enough to just come out and ask me to talk to you. What's not fair is the way me and my kind have been treated like freaks ever since we came here." Cal glared at the girl. "She didn't give you the courage to ask, she gave you an excuse to get me alone and try to gang up on me! If you people really wanted answers that badly, you should have asked us as a group instead of surrounding me alone like a gang! That was pure cowardice on your part, and she helped with it. And the worst part? She didn't do it for you. She did it to get rid of me. She's selfish, and she obviously used you and your friends. But you still stick up for her. It's pathetic. At least with my kind, we're all equals. They look to me to do the talking, but that's only because I'm the least shy. I'm not their leader, I'm not any better than them, I'm just more social." He advanced on the girl. "You wanted to approach us without coming off rude? Well you failed! All you accomplished was to make me want nothing to do with you! And your behavior at breakfast today did the same to my friends. You and your lady can go jump in a hole for all I care. If you want answers, try asking like a normal person!" This time he didn't allow her to stop him. He became invisible again, leaving her completely alone.

Rosemary knelt down so she could look him in the eye even as a dog. Concentrating, she focused on his barks and movements. "You're happy to...get me known? No, get to know me. You've got an odd accent, but I think I can understand you for the most part. Try to remember that canines communicate mostly with subtle movements and just a few vocal cues."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:56 AM

Alex nodded and tried again. "Your cute from this angle." he smirked a little a most uncanine smirk.

The girl huffed and went back to the clan who where lunging by the make. She told them what happened and they bristled. They went back to the school together and began to watch the chameleons. "What are you doing?" Belle asked with a sigh. "Leave them be. Who cares what one warm blooded reptile thinks? I don't and neither should you. Just ignore them maybe they dissappear as well." she took the arm of the girl that Cal had been talking to. "But we want to know stuff." she pouted. "Yes well staring at them isn't going to work." Belle chuckled. "Go on ask Angel." the vampires nodded and approached the chamelons. "Can you guys transform into lizard?" Angel blurted out then blushed. "Do you guys change colors?" one of the boys asked.