Aero
(・・^...
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Aero

Old 11-08-2007, 04:40 AM

Quote:

Photos of Esmee, one with Oprah and one with Justin Timberlake.

Esmee Denters started as a Youtube singer, seeing everyone who sang and posted up her videos, her friends also said she could sing very well, so she gave it a try. It's very hard to get something big in Holland, where she lives, but she was great enough to meet Justin Timberlake's standards and even more, so she got signed by him.

She has over 50 videos on youtube, mostly of her singing her favorite soul and R&B songs.

She hasn't been recognized so much by the US, although she hasn't asked to put any of her songs on the radio, yet.

She does have an album, but she's only told people about it on Oprah yesterday, youtube, and her website.

Her newest song is called 'Crazy Place' and she gave a little preview of it here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hxsy6D53HE4

She used to be a failing waitress, although she quit, because she was really bad and bored with it.

• [list:38fc04b20e]
  • I believe Esmee is so great. She's nice, has a great personality, a bit shy, although she's one of the greatest singers I know of. She has the most subscribers on youtube of all musicians, and is #4 most subscribed in all of youtube. Over 50 million views, and always in the top ten most viewed a day.
[/list:u:38fc04b20e]

Discuss:

Have you heard of esmee before this?
How do you think of esmee?
Is esmee a good singer?
Youtube singers
Successful Youtubers

PixelBabii
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 04:50 AM

I've heard of her and I've seen
some of her videos. I think she
can sing very well. The only other
successful Youtube singer I know of
other than her is Miarose. She is
pretty good too.

king99
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2007, 04:59 AM

i've heard of her too.
her voice is so pretty.
i'd definitely get her cd when it comes out

Aero
(・・^...
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Aero

Old 11-08-2007, 05:10 AM

• Her CD is out now, I believe. ^^

I just don't know where, exactly. >3<;

Pixel: I don't like Miarose, really. She only really sings Heaven good. She can't control her voice so well, and it's really brittle like. ^^: But I still like herr Heaven. ^^

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 03-20-2008, 04:21 AM

I think she's massively overrated. >_>