Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Squidie64

Old 07-15-2011, 07:37 PM

We'll do characters and stuff here.

Rules and Guidlelines:

Rules:
1.) You. Are not. A God.
2.) Please make your post beefy(like 2-4 lines), but not novel length.
3.) Please use proper grammar/spelling.
4.) No more than 2-3 characters per person. Lessens confusion
5.)Some sort of identification(i.e.brackets, parenthesis, etc) between in and out of character speech. And please keep OOC stuff to a minimum. If it's urgent or a problem can't be solved in one or two posts, please feel free to PM me.
6.) Have lots of happy fun times :3 This is fun, let it be so <3

I'm alright with being an animagus or having an inner eye that you have little control over, however, you can't have powers that only really powerful wizards have. Like flying without a broomstick or using magic without a wand. Other than that, go for it.

I also can't STAND characters that are 'relatives' to canon characters. Like the 8th Weasley child or Harry's long lost sister. ...I dunno why, but I hate it. :\ Sorry

My character is:

Maddelynn Bennett - 7th year Gryffindor.

Strawberry blonde hair
Aquamarine eyes
5'4"
Extremely pale.

And as a note, Maddelynn was raised by her Grandparents in a very strict household based on Victorian values. And because the wizarding world didn't change, they didn't. Maddelynn dresses, talks, and acts like a Victorian lady. She's very quiet and keeps to herself, mostly. A few rumors have been going around that she's a vampire due to her pale skin and careful steps around sunlight. ;) But we'll seeeeeeee. lol

Go for it, lovies! Lemme see your characters! :D

Last edited by Squidie64; 07-16-2011 at 05:24 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-16-2011, 03:04 AM

Don't say it. I know I have too many characters named Alexander. I can't help it. I like that name. >.<;

Name: Alexander Gath Rose - 7th year Slytherin
(prefers to be called Xander, and only certain people can call him Alex without him getting angry about it.)

Hair: Short messy yellow-blonde hair
Eyes: Piercing green
Height: 5'8

Other: Xander wasn't always an only child. He had a younger brother named Sam, who died a few years ago in a house fire. For awhile Xander had been inconsolable, eventually, he began to deal with it better. Though he might look fine on the outside, Xander still has horrible nightmares about the night his brother died.

Xander is a pureblood, though he is different than most Slytherins he doesn't really act like them. He treats everybody the same, more or less, he's usually nice unless provoked. Though, he often seems rather mean and Slytherin-like when he's dealing with other Slytherins. When he gets angry, he tends to get very violent.

Xander is very loyal to his friends. Assuming that he actually makes some friends. If his friends are in danger, that's when he becomes the most violent.

Last edited by Kry; 07-16-2011 at 03:19 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 05:23 AM

Not much but here it is!

Name: Jennavieve Francis Chartruse -7th year Gryffindor

Hair: Blood red, naturally wavy and about mid waist in length
Eyes: Vibrant green
Height: 5' 9"
Build: Slender
Skin: Porcelain white

Other: Jenna grew up in the wizarding ways all of her life. She has a younger sister who hasn't reached the age to go to Hogwarts yet. Jenna is a happy going girl who makes loads of friends. She always has a ready smile for anyone.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 10-24-2011 at 01:10 AM..

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 05:41 AM

It's great! :D

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-18-2011, 05:46 AM

Thanks Squidie:)

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 06:36 AM

Okay, lovies, we're gonna start and everyone else can catch up at their own pace :) I'm suuuuper excited to start. I'm impatient lol

Go heeeeeeere!!

Last edited by Squidie64; 07-18-2011 at 06:56 AM..

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 08:54 AM

Name: Anastasia Elizabeth Meridian -7th year Hufflepuff

Hair: Dirty blonde, straight(almost too straight) and about chest length. Side bangs to the left.
Eyes: Blue, sky blue.
Height: 5'2"
Build: Sort of mousy but slightly chubby.
Skin: White
Extra on Appearance: Hayden Panetierre is who I like to use to represent what she looks like owo

Other: Anastasia, also known as Ana, has always known about the wizarding world. But her mum refused to let her meddle with anything, so when she got the letter she was so excited! Then she knew she was bound for great things, her dad was so excited to hear that she was in hufflepuff!

She also has this birthmark on her cheek that sorta looks like a triangle. She's best at charms and potions, all the others she's average or poor in. o A o;;

I will be having my posts like:

Paragraph

Paragraph

Paragraph

Is that fine? My averages are around 3 paragraphs, each around 5 sentences each.. more or less. o A o;;

Last edited by Ana_M; 07-18-2011 at 11:39 AM..

MissDifferent
Ninja Mummy

Old 07-18-2011, 11:11 AM

Iris Leera - 6th year Slytherin
Amber eyes
5'5"
Slender and fit
Pale

Iris is somewhat of a strange fit for Slytherin. She's not the stereotypical mean and cunning and is instead rather kind to everyone she meets. That is, until you betray her, in which case you will really see the snake hidden deep within herself. She is a very academic student and does well in all her classes besides potions.
Being a pureblooded witch, she was expected to steer clear of muggle borns and half-bloods, but it wasn't something she liked or followed. She found that the amount of magical purity in a person's blood did not decide if they would be good friends or not. Because of this, she was outcasted by many of the Slytherins and it did hurt her that her own house would barely acknowledge her, but she would never let them know that.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 07-18-2011, 06:58 PM

Delilah Amber Deveraux - 7th year Gryffindor
See her.
Hair: Luscious, dark brown-red hair that falls in shiny, soft waves
Eyes:
Dark teal
Build: 5 foot 9 and very lean due to extensive dancing
Skin: Light golden

Other: Delilah has the personality of a Gryffindor, caring and loyal, courageous and outgoing, but has always lived in the shadow of her older brother, who has a habit of bullying her. She's not sure if she blames him, her mother having died during child birth to Delilah, shifting a lot of blame to the poor girl.

She's a pure blood, but her father has still shunned her, and the siblings both stay at Hogwarts during Christmas as well as summer. Her two favorite classes are Defense Against the Dark Arts, being her number one, and Care of Magical Creatures coming in a close second.

Demetri James Deveraux - 7th year Slytherin
See him.
Hair: Dark brown curls falling just above his eyes and reaching to the middle of his neck.
Eyes:
Dark teal
Build: 6 foot 3 and well built with nice, but not too large, muscles.
Skin: Light golden.

Other: Demetri is a well known Slytherin, being both powerful and having a well known reputation. He can be a player, and always tries to outshine his younger sister. He hates being out done, especially by her, and though he bullies her, he lets no one else do the same. In a way he blames her for their mother's death and their father's shunning of them, though he knows he shouldn't. He's actually very nice and committed, but he's competitive and can hold a grudge.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-18-2011 at 07:44 PM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-18-2011, 07:24 PM

Uhm Musikfreakx There is no 8th year. It stops at 7.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-18-2011, 07:36 PM

Name: Nichole Isabella Belmont - 5th year Ravenclaw

Hair: Long wavy Dark Brown Hair.
Eyes: A Rare Mix of Lavender and Green
Height: 5'6

Other: Nichole is very a very shy, creative, sweet girl. She perfectly fits the common role of Ravenclaw. Though she doesnt talk much, once you bond a friendship with her she becomes more social and open. The girl can often be seen sketching in a drawing book or practicing spells and charms, her favorite class. Potions class is a weakness for her, shes adequate, but she finds it more difficult then any other class. She enjoys Transfiguration as well. Nichole has a younger brother Zachary age 5, he is a squib and her parents are very upset about it, however they love their son regardless.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-18-2011 at 07:52 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 07-18-2011, 07:45 PM

Sorry xD It was actually a typo. My keys are messed up. And don't worry, I did know that! The books took place between 1991 and 1997, 1991 was year one, 1997 was year seven.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 07-18-2011 at 07:47 PM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-18-2011, 07:48 PM

Alright. Good.

Hiiiiii JessehBoo! You just can't get enough of me can you? lol

musikfreakx

Old 07-18-2011, 07:48 PM

:)

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-18-2011, 07:49 PM

Psh i wanted to join this before i knew you were in it ;) but nah nah i cant get enough of you o 3o

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-18-2011, 07:51 PM

Heheh. I just seem to be everywhere that you happen to be. <3

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 08:00 PM

Hmmmmmmmmm, now it is up to me to chooooooooooose! I feel like a god :D Jk

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-18-2011, 08:01 PM

You are a god. Well. God of this rp. I suppose that makes me the demi-god. -snickers-

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 08:06 PM

Alright! Well, I've made my decision.

Ana_M, you are free to post.

JessehBoo, you are also free to post.

We have six players now, so I think that'll do. I'm sorry, MissDifferent :( We'll let you know if a spot opens up :D

The game will be turn based! The order will go: Squidie64, Kry, CrimsonShadow, musikfreakx, JessehBoo, Ana_M. It's so much easier that way. People won't get lost :)

I switched Jesseh and Ana's order because there was a misunderstanding. So, please pay attention and go in order. It's sooo much easier that way. It makes things less crazy

Last edited by Squidie64; 07-18-2011 at 09:10 PM..

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2011, 03:00 AM

Haha alright, I posted. Lemme know if there's something wrong and will definitely follow the order ;3

musikfreakx

Old 07-19-2011, 03:18 AM

Yay! :)

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 06:45 PM

Oh shiz friz! I didn't know about the order! Sorry If I skipped someones turn!!:headdesk:

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-19-2011, 07:17 PM

Lol You're supposed to go after me. So your fine, dear. -hugs-

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-19-2011, 07:19 PM

Oh phew lol. -huggles back-

Squidie64
(っ◕‿◕)&...