Ember Mist
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist
  • Challenge Ember Mist in the Arcade

Old 02-11-2010, 07:51 PM

I cried reading that OMG you should send that into chicken soup for the soul.

Lady Angel Konan
Send a message via AIM to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via MSN to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Angel Konan
  • Challenge Lady Angel Konan in the Arcade

Old 02-11-2010, 08:03 PM

it isnt actually a letter but a text telling my crush at the time that i really liked him.

Hey... you know that when im at work your the only thing on my mind? well you are! Even on the worse days talking to you makes it all seem worth while. when you talk about the girl you want to be with it breaks my heart... you know shes lying to you about everything right? well anyway i hope you realize how much i care and maybe if things dont work out with her we could hook up? Have a good night time to go back to work ill talk to you tomorrow night love!

We have been together 7 months and we are getting married 2012 :) hooray!
(i was at work on break <3)

Ember Mist

Old 02-11-2010, 08:05 PM

Awwww

chihiro
  • Challenge chihiro in the Arcade

Old 02-11-2010, 08:14 PM

@ kishiya: wow, now i know who to ask next time i need to send a sweet text to someone i like. you get results! congrats :]

Lady Angel Konan
Send a message via AIM to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via MSN to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Angel Konan

Old 02-11-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihiro View Post
@ kishiya: wow, now i know who to ask next time i need to send a sweet text to someone i like. you get results! congrats :]
lol thanks! its a long story but i was friends with the girl he wanted to be with (we use to smoke pot together but she also did coke and heroin) and she was telling him she was a virgin and i know she was prostituting herself to get drug money.... so i told him and she kept weaving her lies till i won! i wins to never lie! woo hoo i actually cut the text in half it was rather lengthy;) lol

Also when i started dating him i quit doing drugs and starting working full time :D yay DONT DO DRUGS! they cost to much and they kill your brain

Last edited by Lady Angel Konan; 02-11-2010 at 08:28 PM..

Mirana
  • Challenge Mirana in the Arcade

Old 02-11-2010, 08:32 PM

Kishiya! That is definitely results right there!

As for the boy I'm spending valentines day with... I grabbed him by the hands and told him how awesome he was, how brilliant he was, and how one day he was going to make a great husband and a great father, that who he was, was precious. I spent probably an hour telling him how awesome he was... with no strings attached (didn't tell him that I had a major crush on him, nor did I ask him out.)

This is, of course, after I had given him a black eye.

I'm not sure why he asked me out a few months later. <3 I'm abusive. Mostly by accident.

Since we've started dating, I punched him, again - in front of his quiet, small-town librarian mother. She laughed hysterically as I half laughed and cried, and he took turns between telling me it was okay and nursing his bleeding lip.

When we first met, he set my heart aflutter - but not the romantic kind. He's the sort that has to run and jump over everything (he hasn't grown up, it's so cute!) and so I'd have a small heart attack every time he jumped the fence, picnic table, person... My mind visualizing him landing face down and bleeding everywhere.

To keep me from constantly panicking (we were work partners for a summer job) we made a deal that if he significantly damaged himself doing something stupid that summer, he owed me $50 per incident... if I kissed it. Ends up the only things he managed to do to himself was "can" himself. And he got a decent cut on his upper lip. I ended up not making any money off of him.

After the summer job was over, he made many road trips down to my city to see me... and finally, after learning a favourite song of mine on the piano, he played the song and asked me out at night on the front porch of my house.

Our first kiss was a few months later, in the snow, under one of the decorative lamp posts in my neighbourhood, after stargazing and keeping our hands warm by interlacing our fingers in my pocket.

Lady Angel Konan

Old 02-11-2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirana View Post
Kishiya! That is definitely results right there!

As for the boy I'm spending valentines day with... I grabbed him by the hands and told him how awesome he was, how brilliant he was, and how one day he was going to make a great husband and a great father, that who he was, was precious. I spent probably an hour telling him how awesome he was... with no strings attached (didn't tell him that I had a major crush on him, nor did I ask him out.)

This is, of course, after I had given him a black eye.

I'm not sure why he asked me out a few months later. <3 I'm abusive. Mostly by accident.

Since we've started dating, I punched him, again - in front of his quiet, small-town librarian mother. She laughed hysterically as I half laughed and cried, and he took turns between telling me it was okay and nursing his bleeding lip.

When we first met, he set my heart aflutter - but not the romantic kind. He's the sort that has to run and jump over everything (he hasn't grown up, it's so cute!) and so I'd have a small heart attack every time he jumped the fence, picnic table, person... My mind visualizing him landing face down and bleeding everywhere.

To keep me from constantly panicking (we were work partners for a summer job) we made a deal that if he significantly damaged himself doing something stupid that summer, he owed me $50 per incident... if I kissed it. Ends up the only things he managed to do to himself was "can" himself. And he got a decent cut on his upper lip. I ended up not making any money off of him.

After the summer job was over, he made many road trips down to my city to see me... and finally, after learning a favourite song of mine on the piano, he played the song and asked me out at night on the front porch of my house.

Our first kiss was a few months later, in the snow, under one of the decorative lamp posts in my neighbourhood, after stargazing and keeping our hands warm by interlacing our fingers in my pocket.
that is so sweet! well im sorry but i must leave for work now ta-ta kids! see you a 12:30am est!!!

JessehBoo
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo
  • Challenge JessehBoo in the Arcade

Old 02-11-2010, 08:43 PM

OMG THESE ARE ALL SOOOO SWEET <3
theyre posted on the front now :)

Mirana
  • Challenge Mirana in the Arcade

Old 02-11-2010, 08:44 PM

Thank you, JessehBoo. <3

Polarys
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Polarys Send a message via Yahoo to Polarys
  • Challenge Polarys in the Arcade

Old 02-11-2010, 09:39 PM

Dearest Friend,

I remember the day you and I met, two years ago on this passed Tuesday. It's so hard to believe it's been that long...it feels like yesterday. You were such a flirt back then, and thinking about it now you still are! It wasn't long at all before you became my best friend and maybe something deeper than that, though I didn't notice. You were hot-headed and impatient, but I suppose that's part of what attracted me to you.

We've gone through so much these last two years...drama and fights, and we preservered home and relationship issues with ex-boyfriends and girlfriends. And there were hours upon hours when we would just sit and chat, joking and sharing music. I've told you about the dreams I've had and you shared your past with me.

I'm not really able to put into words everything you've done for me. You've been there when I needed you, stood up for me, made me laugh when I was close to crying. I've always feel wanted and loved...and like my opinion and thoughts matter. When I'm angry or upset, you know what to say or do to help me feel better. There's so much more and I want to share it all with you...

I always used to worry about where I was headed and who I was...I let others run my life. Now though, I know what I want to do and what would make me happy. Just by walking besides me down this path I learned the answers. I'm not scared to be myself anymore, even if people think I'm weird or creepy.

I wish I was better with words, maybe all of this would make more sense. There's one more thing I'd like to say though. I hope that for the past two years, I've been as good a friend to you as you have to me. I hope that you know if you ever need an ear to listen, or arms to hug you, that I'm here whenever you need me. I love you so much my heart feels as though it'll burst every time we speak (although, that wouldn't be good).

Du machst mich so glücklich. <3

broadway_princessxo34
  • Challenge broadway_princessxo34 in the Arcade

Old 02-11-2010, 10:15 PM

{Ok...I have like the biggest crush...on an unamed person....I've known him forever and don't want to ruin our friend ship just because I kinda sorta happen to like him....but if I was going to give him a letter it would be something like this.....}

Dear..........,

I'm not really sure how I'm suppose to start a love letter off. This is the first time I've ever written one so excuse the fact it won't be really good. I've always had the biggest crush on you, ever since we were best friends in like third grade.....I guess then I was a little kid so crush isn't really thought of but I still liked you, and loved being around you. Even in kindergarden when we weren't really friends you were always nice. I guess I kinda always felt like I could tell you anything, you were always there and still are there. I don't know if you like me at all but I don't really mind if you don't I just hope someday I can really give this letter to you and not feel like anything would be different between us.

If you are reading this letter right now...then I think I might have possably gone completely crazy and have no idea why the heck I decided to write this letter in the first place but it makes me feel better. I hope you won't feel aquward around me now or anything cause really I won't die if you don't like me back but I just wanted you to know that I like you alot.

<3,
Do I really need to put a name here? I'm guessing you know who it is.

{I honestly hope he comes online and reads this cause there is no chance of me giving it to him.}

{Ohhh and...I know it's kinda bad....sorry I'm hopeless when it comes to love letters}

Polarys
Banned

Old 02-11-2010, 10:29 PM

@Princess: I think it's sweet that you wrote it from the heart. In my opinion, that's what counts in a love letter, even if it sounds cheesy or weird. (I've been there on more than one occasion.) I'm both of those by nature. Also, I think it shows a piece of yourself when you write it and I like that even more. Awesome job, princess. <3 -Hands you a yellow rose.-

chihiro
  • Challenge chihiro in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishiya - lethal firefly View Post
lol thanks! its a long story but i was friends with the girl he wanted to be with (we use to smoke pot together but she also did coke and heroin) and she was telling him she was a virgin and i know she was prostituting herself to get drug money.... so i told him and she kept weaving her lies till i won! i wins to never lie! woo hoo i actually cut the text in half it was rather lengthy;) lol

Also when i started dating him i quit doing drugs and starting working full time :D yay DONT DO DRUGS! they cost to much and they kill your brain
mannnnn, now that's a love story! ups and downs, but you guys made it and that's what counts for sure. love can heal so many things, and in your love you guys healed each other! right now my love for chocolate is enough for me, heheh :squee: speaking of, i should go hunt some down . . . *disappears into fridge*

ThyFaerieQueen
  • Challenge ThyFaerieQueen in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 12:03 AM

I wanted to post this Love Letter I wrote for my school newspaper. The guy I like still doesn't know I exist, even though I wrote it for him. :(

Dearest Beloved,

As these lonely starless nights loom towards Saint Valentine's Day, my mind is filled with thoughts of you, and little to nothing else. That day which is to be celebrated in festivity and bliss, I fear, will only be another gloomy Sunday for me. It will be barren of those affectionate presents Romeos give to their Juliets. No sweet whispered nothings, no unfulfilled promises, no so longing kisses or pink teddy bears to call my own. But I can watch the jubilee from afar.

Do you see? I doubt you do. After all these tiresome months of stressful work, you're as blind as a bat. Every dab of lip gloss, change of wardrobe, and pull of hair. I offered to carry your books and give you my whole lunch,

And yet, you still don't see.

My lips long to reveal the secret locked in my heart, but fear represses the lips of mine thirst to speak. What if you reject me? Then I will be alone. My life seems less without your smile, without the laughter in your crystal-like eyes.

I only wish to tell you how I feel inside. I may hide behind insecurity, but it doesn't mean I can't feel passion, can't feel love.

Love, that's what it is. That candy-coated, overused word that means to much to my delicate chrome heart. I love you, and if you loved me... it would be like having cloud and sky running through my veins. It could break my constant melancholy, and finally, my metamorphoses would end. You'd know the butterfly that I am, not the caterpillar that I appear to be.

One of these days, I will tell you. I'll scream it to the sun and moon, and even the stars would whisper of it.

But today, I'll stand on the street whose charcoal snow has been paved away. I'll stand as you kiss her lips and hold her hand. I'll watch and hold this note, then let it fall to the icy ground as I walk away, wishing, waiting, wanting....

For another day...

RinaRoad
  • Challenge RinaRoad in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 01:29 AM

This was written in my mind when I had a crush on the boy who became my boyfriend

Dear Josh,

I wish I knew how to tell you I like you, but I can only give you little notes and such, like that Teddy Bear note I gave you after sixth period, since you're in my hallway. You're tall and the sweetest person I've ever met. You're the one I went to when my phone was taken by administration, when I had been crying of frustration and embarrassment. The one who warms my heart when I'm having an emotionally cold day. I don't know how to say it any other way but, when we met over near the cafeteria a few months ago, around September, I fell for you.

Love, "RinaRoad"

ObsidianRose
  • Challenge ObsidianRose in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 03:32 AM

This is such an awesome thread. Sadly, I'm still confused with my feelings and I wouldn't be able to put them on paper. I hope you guys all luck though and that your feelings may each the other person. =]

Dystopia
  • Challenge Dystopia in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 03:45 AM

Hmm. My presumption is that you'd prefer actual letters to a person rather than one made up?

Lady Angel Konan

Old 02-12-2010, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihiro View Post
mannnnn, now that's a love story! ups and downs, but you guys made it and that's what counts for sure. love can heal so many things, and in your love you guys healed each other! right now my love for chocolate is enough for me, heheh :squee: speaking of, i should go hunt some down . . . *disappears into fridge*
it is i dont know how many ppl know the bad five finger death punch but i bought tickets to go see them at a local club for my fiances b-day and im a very small girl 5` and 126lbs and he wanted to be in the very front so i was like sure well during the concert there was a huge mosh pit right behind us and he held on to me so i wouldnt sink under the crowd and get trampled and we didnt even stay the whole concert cuz the lead singer was like ok guy i let any of you come shake my hand but the catch is you have to crowd surf to the front... and so tons of guys started crowd surfing and one guy used my hair as leverage to pull him self to the front then kicked me in the face :( and andrew grabbed my arm and dragged my out of the club :) i love him so much plus hes a mechanic so he fixes my car for free! he is the best!

Last edited by Lady Angel Konan; 02-12-2010 at 07:13 AM..

Ember Mist

Old 02-12-2010, 07:24 AM

Nice, a guy that protects you a fixes your car. Owen is supposed to be writing me from Basic, I'll post it if its all right with him :XD

Chibes
  • Challenge Chibes in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 08:36 AM

Hmm...I haven't written a love letter since like the 7th grade (that was more than 10 years ago!) But lets see the love story I have now.

Well in October my boyfriend of 2.5 years dumped me (found this site shortly afterwards) but anyways I had to deal with the fact the man lives across the hall from me and what I thought was our friends well most of them shut me out of their lives. They chose sides and they went with the charismatic loud one. But I was getting messages of support and just being nice to me from his friends in his hometown (funny isn't it? The people you would have expected to side with him were siding with little ole me). One of these guys named Jake was fooling around with me. We were well basically having dirty/silly conversations. I didn't take it serious and neither did he. But one of the guys here who was interested in me convinced me to stop talking to him for a while and I did. Because well I wanted to look for a relationship, nothing too serious but have someone next to me on the cold lonely nights. And I gave the guy here a chance. But one day the guy here hurt my hand while trying to take something from me. So hurt I ignored him and decided to talk to Jake again. And lo and behold we started to talk about more serious stuff. I confided in him some of the stuff I went through in the last relationship and he did the same. A week of Facebook chatting and I confessed that I may have fallen for him. And we decided to begin to date. 3 months coming the 16th.

So if it wasn't for my now ex I would have never met my new boyfriend. Life is funny like that sometimes.

JessehBoo

Old 02-12-2010, 05:07 PM

DAILY WINNER FOR YESTERDAY IS PRINCESS CUPCAKE.
reasoning; her writing was absolutely beautiful! And the ending pulled me to tears.
I love you CuppyCake<3

Lady Angel Konan

Old 02-12-2010, 05:16 PM

congratz princess cupcake!!!!

JessehBoo

Old 02-12-2010, 05:23 PM

But dont worry everyone else from that day. Theres still a possible 1k in your future ;) ♥

Skaudie
  • Challenge Skaudie in the Arcade

Old 02-12-2010, 05:38 PM

I gave a love note to my crush in high school to ask her out. She gave me a response the next day, and I opened it in class. One of the best days ever! It felt exactly like the opening of the last movement of Beethoven's 5th symphony; a truly glorious moment.
Then, three years later, we got married. Yay us!

Polarys
Banned

Old 02-12-2010, 05:48 PM

Out of curiosity, mind if I post a story today? o.o