ginger1278

Old 10-04-2013, 03:46 AM

I would like to know what people think is a better pet and why. A cat, dog.or goldfish?

PLEASE REPLY!!!!

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 10-05-2013, 02:45 AM

Depends on the person. An active person, perhaps an athlete, would like a dog. Someone who lives by themselves and just wants company without too much work might like a cat. And someone who wants something pretty in a bowl as decoration somewhere might like fish. :P

Personally, I like all three. My apartment doesn't allow dogs, and I don't have the room for an aquarium anywhere. So, I have two cats.

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 10-05-2013, 02:52 AM

We have two Siberian Huskies, which are wonderful dogs. We also have a big tank of Discus fish,which are
kind of high maintenance, for freshwater fish. I think a cat would be lower in maintenance. they don't seem
as needy as dogs.

Roxxxy
Sex Bomb

Old 10-05-2013, 03:00 AM

I have two cats and a dog. They take turns being the "better" one :)

Aganab
Butt

Old 10-05-2013, 07:58 AM

Well, I happen to be allergic to animal fur, so I can't really have either a cat or a dog as a pet. Also, I absolutely hate the idea of animals shedding on my clothes and furniture. Therefore, for me, fish are the much better choice.

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 10-08-2013, 08:15 PM

I have three cats right now. We don't really have the time for a dog right now. We had fish when we lived elsewhere, but we don't really have a place for a tank now. I would like to get another goldfish eventually, though. I'm sure that cats would enjoy watching it.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 11-02-2013, 08:38 AM

I have a dog and two cats, though neither species are typically affectionate or really fussed by my presence at least, but i couldn't imagine being without them, especially a dog. A house without a dog is not a place i can feel 100% safe. I don't have fish, but i do have aquatic amphibians, and if i had to choose i'd keep them above the others because i personally hand reared them, and my bigger zoological interest lies in herpetology, but i wouldn't be happy about it for long!

silliboy
Banned

Old 11-26-2013, 05:07 AM

Really your publish is actually excellent and that i be thankful. You are writing perfectly that is amazing. I truly astounded by your publish regards.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-29-2013, 02:12 AM

i have two kitties
i adore them
i also have one dog
she is crazy protective and loving
and then there is my ebil birdie
wanna trade for a fishie?

hummy is fishieless, atm.

i love them all
if i have to choose
i would say i'm a crazy cat person

=^♥^=

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-29-2013, 01:47 PM

I like all three; I've always been an animal lover though. Right now I have a beta and a catfish in a tank that sits on my desk, in the bedroom the fish tank has 3 balloon mollies, an upside down catfish that is never upside down and thinks it's a pleco, and then we have a pleco as well, lastly I have a Corgi as well, love him to pieces. Myself and the bf would love to have a cat, but his dad is allergic and staying with them for now means we don't get one.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-30-2013, 05:15 AM

I own one mix breed dog she is a big sweet heart. but a really over provocative for a old dog. she is size of a puppy never grew that much as a baby. I co-own to shelites really sweet dog's the oldest is a four year old boy. the baby is two years old but is bad as can be plus. all of are dog's get a long with each other just fine but. sometimes the young one will get on the old girls nerves. so my big baby will growl at her show the pup how is boss.