firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-02-2015, 06:20 PM

So like a friend here told me about the memory jar so I'd thought I'd give it a try. I was looking through some of the others memory jars an I'm like, wow. Everyone goes on these aadventures an well me, not so much. One bc well I'm not rich. An two, I'm scared of planes, boats etc.. but I do love fishing an camping. I'd do that 24/7 if I could. It soothes my soul to fish all day..an i can even bait myown hook. Alot of girls wwon't bc of the slimy worms. Lol idc. Doesn't bother me not one bit. Anyways, I hope I can fill my jar up with memories each an everyday.
When I first started here I couldn't get anything right. Two days of being here, I got flagged, for what, I couldn't tell you bc i don't ever curse online anywhere an all i am is friendly to others. I may have posted somewhere iwwasn't suppose to but i didn't no any better then. But i do now. I have insomnia sometimes, so I roam the Internet alot ttrying to find something to help put me to sleep. Well last night, I was just talking to a friend an another friend showed me how to do the quote thing from my phone an i no how to ping someone now. It's good that others here play on phones an not just computer. Or otherwise I'd still be lost. Even though I don't get gold for posting blogs, I write a funny blog once a day. It makes me happy to know I made someone laugh. It helps me to keep going throughout my day. I do have some depression left over from my best friend dying a few years back. It nearly tore me into. Before she had died i had lost an enormous amount of weight, but with her death an my depression, I gained it all back. But now, I'm trying to lose it again. An man Ole man am I struggling. An being diabetic doesn't help either. My niece gave me a dog, named molly. I walk her everyday. So that helps me too. But today I weighed myself an i actually lost 15lbs I'm so happy! I don't feel it, an i swear I must have lost it in my big toe. Lol but its a start. An I'm not going to give up either. Although some days it's a struggle to make myself to do things (that's the depression). But i will continue to move forward. I have to or I'm going to be a full blown diabetic. I don't want that to happen. Well i tthink I've chatted enough for now, I'll say more later or tomorrow. Xoxox

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-03-2015, 05:37 PM

So today my other phone I love to play on died. It went to the electronic heaven in the sky. :(
I truly hate change, it knocks me into a funk when things change around me.. I no I sound weird but I've always been that way. Omg, I so hate an dread when I have to go into get upgrades on phone. Kept my last one 2 yrs before I had to get upgrade. Now I got a new one but idk just new an not comfortable with it. An I hate this keyboard. I've dl a few an tried them, but no luck keeping any. Guess I'm just a picky person. Not as bad as my niece tho. She's a clean freak. Herself I mean, constantly washing her hands, so badly that she scrubbed the top layer of skin off them. My sister took her to doc an the doc wrapped them up an now she can't wash her hands till they heal an it's driving her crazy. But if things break here, I want to get them fixed instead of just buying more. I can't help it, just hate change. If hubby breaks something, it almost breaks my heart. Yep, I'm just plain an simple weird!!

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-03-2015, 07:12 PM

2014121895092532.jpg these are my babies, they are my nieces. I love an miss them so much. The own my heart. (sure hope this picture uploads.) or I'll try try again

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-03-2015, 07:42 PM

10574496_330903267075498_1959879040087174555_n.jpg

My oldest niece with her boyfriend. I hope they get hitched soon. Especially with a baby on the way.

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-04-2015, 12:25 PM

I always post a joke a day in blogs here but no one reads them, posting here maybe someone will like it..
Saturday joke of the day
Quote:
A guy is stranded on an island with only a Doberman and a pig for company. There’s plenty of food and water, and the weather is beautiful, so he’s doing alright – but after a few months he gets lonely…

The pig starts to look more and more attractive -zsoft, pink flesh, round buttocks, etc. But every time this poor guy makes an advance towards the pig, the Doberman snarls at him and once almost bit his leg. Very frustrating.

One day the guy sees a speck on the horizon, so he swims out there and it turns out to be a dinghy, cast adrift, and in the bottom of the boat is a beautiful woman, unconscious. He drags her to shore and brings her into his hut and slowly nurses her back health. Finally she is well enough to walk and she says to him “Thank you, thank you for saving my life. I don’t know how I can ever repay you. I’ll do anything for you, anything, just name it.”

The guy thinks for a minute and says, “Would you mind taking my dog for a walk?”

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-05-2015, 02:12 PM

I didn't get much sleep last night, I was on the phone with HP for 2 an half hours bc my laptop decided to delete it's wi/fi off of my laptop. They said it might have been corrupted before I bought it, which was a mistake, but dumb ole me felt sorry for my nbr an I new she needed the money. But I'll never do that again. Especially something electronical. So after 2 an half hours later, they said it was still under warranty.. Thank God! So Tuesday I should be getting a box from fed ex an I'm shipping it to the company for them to fix it, and to wipe it out. They said if they can't fix it that I get a brand new one. I was so happy that I wasn't screwed for something I didn't do. An this is my very first computer ever. I've always played on my phone. I no more about my phone than a computer. They said I'd get it back, 9 to 10 days after Tuesday! I'm happy they can fix it and it not cost me 100's to have to pay someone to do it. I thank God for small blessings. Anyways, Wishing everyone or anyone that reads this a, WONDERFUL EASTER... BE BLESSED!

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-06-2015, 08:05 PM

Today just isn't my day. Woke up feeling depressed. I've been crying on an off all day. But at 1 my best friend called an he made me all better. He always knows the right words to soothe my soul. He's so easy to talk to, he's my rock, and my best friend! He makes my cloudyest days, full of rays from the sun. He's my heart. I couldn't feel whole without him in my life. I love him so much! He there to give me the confidence I need throughout my days and my nights. He's the other half of my whole. Yes, he completes me!

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-09-2015, 05:14 AM

Well today was OK. I got chikyu to join Gaia an she's loving it. I showered her in many gifts. I also learned a few things here too. An I'm making a quest thread soon bc I so need items but can't afford them. Too bad I can borrow some gs from Gaia for here, then that would be awesome but I can't. Blue eyes showed me how to do the quest thread so imma start in it tomorrow bc I already got a few items on my watch list.
After a few trys to this site, I've finally have come to love it. I just had to be patient... Something I'm not lol but I now do an I have some very helpful an awesome friends now! I feel so loved here. Thx to so extremely sweet folks here. Xoxo

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-10-2015, 01:50 PM

joke of the day... Friday!
Quote:
If your gut has ever told you thatzan online dating site profile you’ve read was full of shit… you werezmost likely right. Women fudge their profiles big time, but you can stay one step ahead of them by knowing the truth behindzwhat theirzprofiles say.

“Occasional smoker”z– Ifzshe could fit an entire pack of cigarettes in herzmouth, light it on fire, and inhale untilzher lungs explode…zshe would. Andzshe would then proceed to spend the rest ofzher non-smokingztimezyammering onzabout howzshe needs to quit smoking once and for all, and this time she means it!

“Occasional drinker”z- She’s the one at parties that spends the first half of the night bent back with a funnel full of 140 proof whisky being tossed down her pie hole; and the second half with her fat and only friend holding her hair back while she projectile vomits into the host’s shower stall.

“I like to have fun”z– Means sheznever has any fun, has no friends or hobbies, and hopes you’re going to introducezher to all of your fun friends andztake her to all of your fun parties and events sozshe can finally have a life.

“I’m goal oriented”z-zShe will tell you every day aboutzher desperatezdesireszfor a better job, and complain thatzshezis above herzcurrent job, but will never actually get a better job becausezshe enjoys whining aboutzher current pathetic state of affairs too much.

“Looking for a committed relationship”z-zShe is severely insecure and will prove it to you by asking you about every single place you go, person you see and web site you visit, bar none.zShe would implant a GPS tracking device in your neck if she could… sleep tight!

“Body Size: Average”z– The rolls of fat hanging out the sides ofzher shirt that are remarkably similar in appearance to when you pop open a newzpack of unbaked Pillsburyzbread sticks “are natural and you’re just going to have to accept them” (along with their ever increasing growth in size).

“Height: Prefer Not To Say”- She’s either troll short with those stumpy little legs swishing together as she walks trying to keep up with you; or so tall that unless you’re Shaq it wouldzbezlike fucking a giraffe.

“I am career minded”z-zEvery day she will fill you in on every microscopic, mind numbingly boring, blow by blow description ofzher monotonous low-paying job in such painstaking detail that you will be rummaging through the closetszand drawers for something to hang yourself with.

“Likes to travel”- Everyone loves to travel. But when she says it, it means she enjoyed that trip to Disney Land Florida with her folks when she was twelve.zShe’ll thenzdrone on about all the places she wants to go to, but never will. Like all inclusive trips to Cuba where she can discover her alcoholic binge drinking tendencies and rendezvous with strange men for unbridled promiscuous sex in your absence.

“He must be well off”z-zShe doesn’t in fact make any money herself, but has spectacularly expensive taste and needs someone else to shovel an endless supply of cashzher way so thatzshe can explore the deepest and darkest corners ofzher consumerism fantasies without restraint.

“Sometimes I do drugs”- If you connected all the needle marks on that constellation of horrors on her arm, you could form a recreation of the Little Dipper! If you do meet her in person and she gives you a fantastic blow-job, you can thank her for her hours of practice on the glass pipe. But you won’t be thanking her for that weeping puss filled blister at theztip of your prick.

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-15-2015, 09:21 PM

Sorry I haven't posted in my memory jar lately. I'm sick, I'm pain is more like it. I've got a severe sinus infection that nothing is helping with it. Not even antibiotics. So I just got to ride it out. I feel like my nose is going to fall off. An it's making my top teeth hurt as well. All I've been doing is sleeping, for that's when I have peace an don't hurt. I've been taking Tylenol sinus to put me out, and it does the job too. But I'm taking them too frequently. So here I am enduring the pain. Orjel doesn't help with the pressure on my teeth, nor does clove oil. An all the liquor does is eat the inside of my mouth. The doc said I need surgery to correct this or I'll be in pain several days. Never had surgery before so I'm just dealing with the pain. My sis said, smoke some, ok I did, still didn't help. Figures! I've been using heat then ice an so on an so forth. The roof of my mouth is even swollen. Uuugh... 3days of this.. How much longer is it going to take?

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-18-2015, 05:51 PM

so today I feel a lil better. an im on my laptop trying it out. and for the life of me I cant type. except for one letter at a time which is annoying as hell. but I do what I got to do. I still have a lot of pain in my sinus`s but its a whole lot better now than the past few days. I am craving foods that I cant eat right now...except for soft foods. id kill for a milkshake right now but im afraid it will irritate it. I see not many ppl are on today. guess its bc its the weekend. I don't blame them though. id be somewhere else if I could. like id love to be at the lake walking along the shore with my special man. or having a picnic in a field of lushious flowers with my special man. but no im stuck here and in pain. cant wait till October, my best friend is coming home finally. for see, hes im prison. for way too many years. judge said he wanted to make an example out of him. an he did! gave him 25 yrs, for breaking into a shed....crazy,huh? yeah I thought same thing. even the warden thought it was crazy but hes served 15yrs so far an warden said that if he goes through these classes that will take 6 months to complete, that he would help him get his parole in octoer. I hope he does bc hes a good man an his kids need him so badly! I pray everyday for him to come home to his kids. I pray and I pray. I pray God finds him a way home.

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-23-2015, 08:44 PM

SO IM THINKING ABOUT NOT DOING MY JOKES ANYMORE HERE. NO ONE SEEMS TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM LIKE THEY DID ON MOBI... AAH..I REALLY MISS MOBI AND THE FRIENDS THAT I LOST. AND THERE ARE JUST SOME SITES I REFUSE TO GO ON BECAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT PERVERTS! MOCOSPACE FOR ONE OF THEM. I GOT HACKED THERE AND A MAN FROM THERE SHOWED UP AT MY HOME. HOW HE GOT MY ADDRESS ILL NEVER KNOW. BUT IT WAS SCARY! EVEN THOUGH I STILL HAVE ACCOUNT THERE, I DONT VISIT THAT SITE. GIVES ME THE HIBBI-GIBBIES. BUT ONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS ARE THERE AND WHEN IM SAD I WANT TO TALK TO HER BUT I REFUSE TO GO THERE.... ANYWAYS, ALL DAY IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY DOG TO THE VET BECAUSE SHE HAS A YEAST INFECTION IN HER EAR AND ITS DRIVING HER CRAZY. AND ME TOO!!! BUT ITS HARD TO GET AROUND WITHOUT A CAR AND MY NBR IS ALWAYS LYING TO MY FACE. SEE SHE OWES ME QUITE A BIT OF MONEY AN I TOLD HER THAT IF SHE TOOK ME WHERE I NEEDED TO GO THAT SHE WOULDNT HAVE TO PAY ME BACK, SO SHE AGREED. THAT WAS A LIE BECAUSE I CALLED HER TODAY LIKE SHE TOLD ME TO ABOUT TAKING HER TO VET AN IT WAS AN EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE WHY SHE COULDNT DO IT TODAY OR TOMORROW. I TOLD HER THAT VETS CHARGE MORE TO VISIT THEM ON WEEKENDS, SHE DIDNT CARE....WHAT A BYTCH!!!!! SO IVE BEEN PRAYING THAT SOMEONE TO HELP ME...I LOVE MY MOLLY, IT WOULD KILL ME IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO HER FOR SHES MY HEART!

biitchyass
CASS3331

Old 04-23-2015, 08:57 PM

I love ur jokez grly they are funny. Sorry ive besn mia just alot going on

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-25-2015, 03:43 AM

biitchyass: it's np, totally understand! I post alot of them on Sola (I think that's the name of the site) get more gold there an I don't have to do the quote thing either. Which is stupid, my thoughts anyways.

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-25-2015, 03:53 AM

So today I found out that my other best friend (she's my sister but not blood) has cancer in her lungs. They said it's the size of a kidney bean. They going to remove it them chemo. I'm worried bc with my cousin she had same thing an they wouldn't take hers out bc they said once air hits it, it will spread like crazy. An the chemo ended up killing her. She was my closest cousin I had. I pray Anne will be OK an this doesn't happen to her. Dam, I hate cancer for it is always taking away everyone that I love the most. I wish I could be with her now, she's in Pennsylvania an I'm in South Carolina. No money to get there. Idk what I'd do without her in my life...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Anna7.jpg (89.1 KB, 1 views)

firefly0
^. ^

Old 05-12-2015, 05:55 PM

Hi there I no its been awhile but I've been super busy. My neighbor found 2 newborn kittens Sunday an I'm now their foster mom. Got some replacement milk an a bottle for them. One was yellow and white. An very extremely tiny. Well it lived for 3 days. It just passed a few minutes ago. But this here black one is, thriving to live. It still has its umbilical cord attached an it's eyes are still closed but it eats like a horse. I have to feed it every 2hours day and night. I pray this one lives. Going to name it mira-cle bc if it lives, then it will be a miracle. An a blessing.

firefly0
^. ^

Old 05-12-2015, 05:59 PM

512.jpg