Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sweetsunnyrain

Old 08-12-2012, 04:56 AM

Alright, so we're RPing to the plot of arrogant guy x spunky/rough girl.

If you are not devcul or me, then please, no posting in here.

I'll have my Chara up in a minute or two.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 04:58 AM

Best, title.. Ever.. Real demanding and lovable.

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 05:00 AM

D'awww~ c': I try~

And I'm just digging through images right now. XD

Name: Mina Sparks
Bio: Because she was raised in a family of males, Mina has got a lot of spunk in her. She's learned to deal with her two older brothers with her fists and her word, and can take care of herself. Mina's mother died when she was young, so she was raised by her father only. She played sports with her brothers, often partaking in their games of soccer and basketball.
Personality: Mina tends to be sarcastic and a bit rough at times, tomboyish to say the least. She makes comments bluntly and without much thought, and people always tell her that she needs a filter. Mina pretty much thinks like a boy in every aspect except for the fact that she's straight. She spends all of her extra time playing the electric guitar and playing basketball.
Sushi, Hamburgers, Adventure books, her guitar, and sports (basketball especially)
Dislikes: Tacos, Pudding, Heights (she's scared of them!), and green tea. (Way too bitter for her tastes)

Last edited by Sweetsunnyrain; 08-12-2012 at 05:13 AM..

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 05:05 AM

<3 cool. <3 hope you like my bio.
Name: Clive Regal.
Bio: He is a loud guy who likes to have a lot of fun, but personality died 2 years ago. He now is a quiet and smart guy who has never had the nack for girls his age. Usually ones that are usually 2 years older then him. He is quite a passionate, romantic guy, but nobody has ever seen that side because no girl has ever given him the chance to express it. He has fell in love many times but not one had been true to him. Aside from that, he is very creative and gets in trouble some times, and has fists as hard as rocks, but he isn't very strong.. He speaks only the truth, but maybe lies pass back and forth sometimes just to hide something from someone. He blushes a lot and flirts like he means it.
Likes: Women, Piano, music, creativity, romantic moments, blushing, bouncing chests, video games, roses, love, bells, harp, trumpet, pencils, doves, glasses, shirts, swords, magnums.
Dislikes: Hate, pants, veggies, spiders, snakes, being turned down, beliefs, jocks, homework, apples, and bad situations.
(sex: 4 times a week. LMAO)

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 05:13 AM

Nice, nice! :D

Posted mine! ^^
Click on the image for a bigger one.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 05:15 AM

(you start it off, silly.))

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 05:21 AM

(( Ah, okies! :D ))

Mina kicked a stray stone on the sidewalk, and took a deep breath. " Ah, Derek and Kyle are playing a game today, so I won't have anyone to fight with." The two just mentioned were her brothers, and they were away at a soccer game. She sighed, and kicked the rock into an alleyway. " Pah, I guess I'll just go practice the guitar or something." She turned the corner, and noticed a small store, with a delicious smell wafting out of it. " Is that..." Mina asked, " A strawberry tart?!" A glint in her eye shone as she dashed down the side walk and into the store. Strawberry tarts were her favorite dessert, and Mina ate them like there was no tomorrow. So she tossed a five dollar bill on the counter, and practically shouted at the man that worked there, " I'd like a strawberry tart!....Please!"

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 05:33 AM

I saw her sprinting in and I see her slam the money on there, so I smile and wink slightly. "Coming right up, missy." I start making strawberry tarts and add a little ingredient to sweeten it up, I even make an extra one, to be nice. "Enjoy, I added one more because your special!" when I get to actually see her face, I realize who she is.."Mina, is it? I've heard a lot about your sporty nature. I have to say, pretty impressive!" I winked again and laughed, heartedly.

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 05:41 AM

(( Ah, you're doing it in first person? Alrighty then, I'll change my writing style! :D I've always wanted to find a first person writer! ))

" Ah, all right!" I smiled at the boy in front of me. He seemed nice, and was pretty good looking too. While I waited for the tarts to be done, I looked around. " It's quite nice here, isn't it?" I asked the boy. He seemed to be around the same age as me. When I realized that he knew who I was, I was surprised. " Huh? You know me? Are you friends with my brothers?" I asked him, and smiled again at the comment about being special, " Why thanks!"

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 06:07 AM

"Silly mida, that information was traded for a bagel." I started bursting into laughter alittle after I said that, and I grin and look at you. "But your brothers hate me! I punched them in the face, and ran." I start cleaning the counter, I look at the clock. It's my quitting time. I remove one of the jackets I'm supposed to wear and I now am wearing my normal cyan clothes. I comes towards you. "it's been nice meeting you, and your beautiful face, but it's quitting time." I toggle my glasses upwards and they twinkle like a star.

Last edited by devcul; 08-12-2012 at 06:10 AM..

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 06:14 AM

" And...you WHAT?!" I yelled loudly, " Why'd you punch him in the face?" I was mad at this man, this man who I didn't know. Why would he try and do that? Although I blushed slightly when he complimented my looks, I shoved that thought aside and stomped out. " I don't even know you, yet you punched my brother!" I shouted while exiting. My brothers were so important to me, I had no idea why the guy would want to hurt them.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 06:20 AM

Sort of surprised by her reaction, I frown. "calm down, they bullied me for 5 ye--." I sigh, seeing you stomped out. I out my hands in my pockets and I toggle my glasses alittle bit, and slowly walk out of the diner, and sit onto the bus stop bench.

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 06:29 AM

(( Are you referring to Mina as her and you at the same time? That's not grammatically possible. ))

I'm just so raging mad at him, that I run all the way back to my house. I don't understand why my brothers would bully him. He's probably lying... I think as I plop onto my bed. Then I stare up at the ceiling, " Gah, this is so confusing!"

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 06:37 AM

"Yup.. It's official. I can't make a friend." i start laughing lowly, abit sadly. "I really shouldn't talk.. It ruins everything.. I can never say the right thing, nor can I do the right thing.. Damnit! *the bus comes, and I get on. I try to talk to another girl, but I end up getting slapped in the face..I get off the bus at my house, face the door, and unlock it. I go inside, remove my coat, and sigh. I go take a shower after that.. I couldn't stop thinking about Mina.. But I pay no attention to my mind..

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 06:47 AM

I fell asleep, face down in the pillow, still thinking about that man. Who was he? I had no idea. But he was stuck in my head.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 06:51 AM

I slowly get my clothes on, and jump onto the bed, going to sleep, instantly like a rock.

---------- Post added 08-12-2012 at 02:09 AM ----------

I wake up the next morning, frowning, I start wandering around the house, and I decide to go to the park. I wear the same hat i always do, and I get dressed, brush my teeth, an go outside, walking to the park, not even thinking one bit at all. He wasn't sure if he ever wanted to really see mina again. But one sign kept pulling him back.. Why..?

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 07:36 AM

Mina awoke the next morning, incredibly tired. She slipped out of bed, pulled on a t shirt and jeans, and headed out of the house. " Ah, I guess I'll just practice the guitar in the studio today," she thought to herself. The studio was across the park, on the other side. So Mina entered the park, and walked through.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 03:09 PM

I am playing with a dog, I'm Throwing a stick, playing fetch with Jim, and making him catch a frisbee, I smile and laugh. "Good Job icarius!" I clap, kneel down, and give him a very big doggy treat, and he hops on me, and licks my cheek, Alot. "GAH! ICAARRIIUUUUSSSS!"

Last edited by devcul; 08-12-2012 at 04:20 PM..

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 04:16 PM

(( Please choose a person to write in! >A< First or third?? ))

I just happen to look over at my right, and see that man again. Turning away from him, I cross my arms. I'm still mad at him for what he did to my brothers. I start to walk away, and I see a dog licking his face. So he does have a soft side... I said to myself, and smiled. But then I realize that I'm smiling, so I blush a little, and run towards the studio.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 04:32 PM

"Icarus! BUDDY!" I start laughing, and I get up, and pet Icarus. "I have to go, Icarus. Ill come back tomorrow. I swear." I stuck out my hand. "Handshake." Icarus sticks out his paw, on my hand. "Good job. Ill see you later, Buddy." I smile, and and walk to the market, for some strawberry tarts... and I remembered something.. Mina.. She seemed to love strawberry tarts.. But I keep forgetting, no matter what i do, she's going to stay mad at me. I tried to forget, and I started blushing. I quickly grab some milk and head out. ((my brains messing up, so I have sometimes tiny changes.. It's still first.))

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 04:42 PM

(( All right. ^^; ))

I run towards the studio, and open the door. The scent of wood fills my nostrils, and I breath it in. " Mmm..." I've always loved the smell of wood. It calms me down. So I grab my guitar off its stand, and start to play. It's fun doing this, and I'm enjoying it.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 04:56 PM

I quickly go home, and locks the doors, and leaves the windows open. I put the groceries away, and slowly sit down and start playing my piano, I sigh and crack my fingers, and then I start playing this, with very remarkably fast hands: (it may not be possible, but I have a tiny small piano making the keys easy to stretch too.) After I'm done playing that, I'm exausted, my fingers hurt a lot.. "I don't know why I play that.. It hurts a lot!!"

---------- Post added 08-12-2012 at 12:19 PM ----------

Then suddenly a crowd of people are at my front yard, applauding, I start blushing a lot, and shout out the window "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shut all the windows and run into my room, frustrated. I whisper to myself.. "Im not in the mood.."

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 05:27 PM

(( Okay. First of all, it's impossible to play a 'tiny small piano.' Pianists can play that song on an actual piano. It's hard, sure, and it takes a lot of practice. But it's possible to play on an actual piano. Actually, it's harder to play that on a smaller piano, which doesn't exist. Pianos don't come in different sizes. Plus the song is played on an electric piano, I can hear it. o u o;))

I hear a noise outside of the studio. It's a piano. So I go outside to look, and there he is. That man. I'm about to stomp away, but the music is very...inviting. It made me give him some respect.

devcul
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 05:39 PM

(it's a Small piano. I didn't mean to add the tiny. The spellcheck screws up. And also, it can be played on different types of pianos too. Im sorry. I screwed up.)
I hated and loved the attention at the same time, but just felt weird, feeling.. Proud.. Of myself. I havent felt that way In a long time..I decided to open up the window, and say.. "Im sorry, that was kinda rude.. Thanks for the support.." I grinned, and closed the window. And I put on my hat and go outside.

---------- Post added 08-12-2012 at 12:40 PM ----------

(it's supposed to be a different piano, though. Pianos CAN come in different sizes. )

---------- Post added 08-12-2012 at 02:22 PM ----------

I accidentally bumped into her.. Mina. The girl I met and hated me as it seemed. I quickly helped her up and I got up, covered my face and ran off, "I'm S-sorry!"

Last edited by devcul; 08-12-2012 at 07:23 PM..

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2012, 08:36 PM

Confused by him running off, I chase after him. In my head I'm telling myself to stay away from him, but for some reason, I can't help but chase him. So I grab his hand, and pull him back, " You! Why are you running away from me?!"