star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-02-2015, 04:30 PM

I love this movie 'nods'

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-02-2015, 11:25 PM

Star's day sucks. she was hoping tomarrow to be able to buy one book. just one. and now im not goign to be able to becaus ei hav eto pay people back for me as well as the room mate and its just..not fair.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 08-04-2015, 07:12 PM

one thing i've noticed about mene..people tend to ignore me. quite a bit. i mean seriously. and it kind of makes me a bi tupset. though i can see why many new users leave or spam this site. its hard to get INTO the community. and i've been ehre for years now. if i can be reduced to feelign as if i don't belong.. how's it feel if i where a new user.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 08-06-2015, 04:13 PM

Star's working her way through Mercedes Lackeys Brightly Burning. she loves this book.. she likes firestarters.. in fact its one of her 'favorite' Gifts for peeps to have.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 08-17-2015, 06:53 AM

Hmm this is an interesting Movie i rather like it. it's kinda cute and some of the movies are just adorb's.

Descendants Cast - Rotten to the Core (From "Descendants")

Kristin Chenoweth, Dove Cameron - Evil Like Me (From "Descendants")

Mitchell Hope - Did I Mention (From "Descendants")

I rather LIKE this movie and wouldn't mind seeing a tv series based off of it.

Rotten to the Core - Lyrics (From Disney Descendants)

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 08-17-2015, 04:08 PM

I think my favorite character IS Mal..she's just so.. Cool...

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 08-21-2015, 07:05 AM

Avi's from other sites:

Gaia Avi'sX

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 08-21-2015, 08:41 AM

Hmm..a name i picked up from H.O.U.S.E 'nods' 'Amber Harting' i rather like it. sort of like 'Hearting' its kinda cute.

star2000fire
Star2000shadow's Mule

Old 08-30-2015, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

between friends domo can be used as a greeting
or an informal 'thanks' sort of, it means much
so formally you would say domo arigato
that is thank you very much

this seemed like a good thing to remember..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-01-2015, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Star Eater View Post
*sees star2000shadow and roars, then runs in a circle*

During the event. The Star Eater itself VISITED MY THREAD

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-02-2015, 03:32 AM

got all the items to page seven and the open alex jackets, those are what i need to work on.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-05-2015, 04:07 AM

The Horse Tamer's Daughter - Horse Tamer's Daughter

this is one of those songs that i like 'nods' its a good one.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 09-05-2015 at 04:18 AM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-20-2015, 04:18 PM

Lost 30 pounds

haha Star's found out she's lost 30 pounds in six month's. now i just got to lose another thirty. I'm at 431 pounds. I can't wait to lose another thirty. and at least i now have a time limit. another six month's from this post. so probably what next fall or something?

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-21-2015, 01:37 AM

Past Avatars 2011 - 2014

Yes I'm moving all of my past work here so that i can link to this post in the thread for 'past' avatars, so i don't have it so cluttered.

October

November

Holiday's

Thanksgiving

May '12

September '12

October

November

December

January

February

February

March

April

May

May

June

June

July

August 2013X

August

September 2013 - October 2013X

November - ??? 2013X

January - March 2014X

March - April 2014X

????? 2014X

June 2014X

July 2014X

August 2014X

September - December 2014X

---------- Post added 07-15-2015 at 07:37 AM ----------

storing here for a reason - so i still has access to them -

drawer #68

Shadow Runway - My Avi Runway

Star Shadow's Drawer

Pick: Links: NOMINATING link | Winning Link | 2nd Nominating Pic | Third Nominating link | Fourth Nominating Link | Link | Fifth Nominating Link | Sixth (or seventh) Nominateing Link (Same avi twice 'snickers') | Nominating link | Nom'ing Link | User's Pick September | Users Pick October | November Pick | November Pick | November pick 2 | November Pick 3 | March Pick 1 | mom link |

user's pick nomineesX

user's pick winnersX

Nominating links: Link 1 |

Hummy's Avatar Couple ContestX

Nominated by: Shadami

Cosplay'sX

Regina: The Evil Queen from Once Upon A Time

Morticia Addams

Bride of Frankenstein

Chucky

(Idea taken from : OfeliaLaroose

try 2 & 3 & 4:

Menewasha NPC's Cosplay:

Lise

SailorMoon: Sailor Mercury

Sailor Moon: Sailor Mars

Tomb Raider: Laura Croft

Cecilia

Rainbow Brite Cosplay

Event OutiftsX

Halloween '12 Event

Winter Nights 2012!

Event Contest submissionsX

Halloween Colors Contest (2012)

I have a CLUE!(2012)

Group Submission's(2012)

Holiday Colors Contest (2012)

Valentine's Day Colors Entry 2013

*~Velvet's Games~*

Link to Contest: Link

Link to Contest Entries: Entries

BSW Shipwreck Panties Contest!

Link to Thread: Linkage

Submission Post Link: Linkage

Submission Image:

Jungle Creatures Contest

Information Link: Linkage

Entering Post: Linkage

Contest Image:

Spooky Avi Contest

Fire, the Cosplay!
Entry Link

Fire and Water: A Colors Entry Form :: FIRE

BSW's Halloween Panties Contest!

Link

Fire and Water: A Colors Entry Form ::WATER

link

Project Mene's Halloween Avatar Contest and Hangout!

I'VE GOT MONSTER MADNESS!

Link

I'M FEELING FESTIVE!

I'M READY FOR WAR!

Let There Be Light... and Dark! :: A Colors Contest Entry Form

entrance links: link - link - link

BSW Panties Contest of Love!

Link: submission

Contest submissionsX

Nephila's AVICONFFLE: 100 times I LOVE YOU!

Valentine's Day Colors Submissions

Seiki's VDAY Jubilee Avatar Contest Entry!
Turtle: Brown and Caramel/Gold

entry: Link

Seiki's VDAY Jubilee Avatar Contest Entry!
Will You Be My Valentine?

entry: Link

AVICONFFLE: 100 Spring Flowers

AVICONFFLE: 100 Golden Summers!!!

AVICONFFLE: 100 HALLOTUMN AVIES!

The Theme: 100 Festively Fun AVIES!

Link to entry one | link to entry 2 | Link 3 | Link 4 | Link 5 | Link 6

Submission LINK

Contest WinnersX

Eggs for Fledglings Halloween Style!!: Movie Monsters Avatar Contest!!

Link to Post: Entry Submission post

hah Won first place I was shocked. 'blinks'

The Theme: 100 HALLOTUMN AVIES!

Row Prizes Winners

Quote:
Nephila: Star2000shadow my bf noticed your avatar from across the room. Came in for a closer look and was like "That's wicked" I agree. :)

Quote:
Nephila: I remember when I first saw this Cosplay from star2000shadow and I love it just as much now as I did then....heh heh Wanna Play?

Group Contest EntriesX

[I'll be putting everyone in]

Phoenix Jubilee 2013:Machine Meets Green Avatar Contest Results - Duvalian Defenders Group Contest Results
In Third Place

Maria-Minamino

Falconwing

Seiki Nova

bloodstainedwings

Seridano

Nephila

star2000shadow

Admin's Pick Link | Admin's Pick Link 2 | Admins Pick Link 3 |

Admin's PickX

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post

star2000shadow- Very nice use of the multiple shades of green in your avatar. I think it is worthy of the front page, but then again, 'Crow's picks' never make it. -rolls eyes and makes a shaky fist at the establishment-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's your winner for this week, it's star2000shadow:

Got some fabulous use of recent items here! Also, tying some older one in with great effect too, which makes me very happy :D This is seriously creepy! The crystals and fog combine to create an intensely eerie vibe. The water, visible in the distance, just adds to that spookiness, somehow.

I love the layering used to create the dress! The new wings of course giving the perfect finishing touch to that ;D I also really like the use of the trees with the trailing leaves! Not thought of that but I'm gonna try that combo out myself once I've posted this

Very cool to see the green lipstick being put to good use, too :D Those lip colours are not easy to make, so I'm super pleased to see them adding another dimension to avatars.

I really love how the crystals look like they're glowing, and the trees really give the impression of being in a dark and spooky clearing, the water looks like a swamp in the background. Maybe Star is trying to lure out some ancient tentacled beast with that (probably) poisoned apple

Very nice avatar, congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
So here are your Bonanza Winners, all 7 of 'em!

Bound Birdie:

Falconwing:

The_Crow:

vampire_bill:

Dystopia:

Darth Mudkip:

star2000shadow:

Congratulations you guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
This Friday's Pick is star2000shadow:!

Aah, what a cozy and festive setting! After a long day, it's a definitely nice to just put on a fire and relax with a cup of cocoa. And since it's the holidays, it's especially relaxing! The sound of snowfall outside, the crackling of a fire, the flicker of lighted candles, and twinkling lights on a tree. Presents can be stressful and that can really take away some of the spirit of the holidays, but Star's kept it very low-key by having a reasonable amount. I see she's peeking through her stocking though!

Congrats, Star! Can I come over?

BSW's Avatar Advise and RatingsX

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post

i love the facial expression, its like "oh the spell worked?!" it gives the regular red and black outfit a little humour and creativity. it is also nicely layered without being overly crowded. personally, i think its perfect the way it is!

10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
oh i like this one. i love the tribal feel and the background matches great with it! very creative. i love it! i especially love the pond with the waterfalls in the background and how you layered the leaves in front so that it all is super seamless. although im not sure a cat would be seen in a pond... but there are cats that like water. so its possible and the green skirt matches the eyes perfectly! its super balanced while being simple. which is great because the background is busy, so a simple avatar makes sense! its great! if you are looking for item advise... it would look good with the horse horns or ears that match the colour of the skin... or you could add the green laurels... make it a queen.

10/10

Project Mene! EntriesX

Challenge 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Mene View Post
Current Challenge
Natural Disasters

The earth is in chaos; weather has become unpredictable and catastrophic disasters run rampant attacking the earth trying to right itself. Earthquakes create canyons, volcanoes redefine landscapes, tsunamis and hurricanes terrorize cities, and tornadoes rip away everything in their path. For this natural disaster challenge, you have all been randomly assigned to one of ten natural disasters, which you will be expected to portray as realistically as possible. All entries will be required to use at least one background scene item.

Earthquake: neller
Volcano: bbr
Tsunami/Hurricane: Zombie Pixie
Tornado: fireprincess
Freeze: star2000shadow
Flood: Sabiir
Wildfire: Ascadellia
Landslide: dragoness129
Thunderstorm: Kent
Draught: Seridano

Entries due Thursday, June 20th at 11:59AM EST

First Trial starts on challenge 1:

Finished Product round 1:

Challenge 2

Quote:
Current Challenge
ZOMBIEZ!

The year is 2026, and a virus has spread across the globe on a massive scale, wiping out the human race. Small clusters of humans remain, fighting the monstrous results of the deadly plague that has turned humans into walking corpses who feed on the flesh of the living. For this challenge, you will work in groups of three* ** to portray a survivor, either on the run from or attacking two zombie pursuers. The roles are to be decided on by the members of your group, but there must be one human and two zombies per group. A backstory will be required.

*Choose your own groups.
**Judges will submit individual scores out of 10 and groups scores out of 5. For Cora and Seiki, 5 and 2.5 respectively.

Entries due Thursday, June 27th at 11:59AM EST

Trial Outfit's:

Quote:
Current Challenge
Space Commander!

Earth is dying. Running out of resources, it is up to you to explore the universe to find a new home for the endangered human species. For this challenge, show us your best space suit! The Space Commander CI will not be allowed, and therefore you will be required to submit an item list with your entry.

PS, Double elimination, dun dun dun!

Entries due Friday, July 5th at 11:59AM EST
Scores due Sunday, July 7th at 10:00AM EST

Also, I leave you with this:

Trial Outfits for Challenge:

Sent In:

The Willow Moon Ball || Summer User-run Event X

Ideas From OthersX

Background Idea from PWEEP

Strut Your Stuff! A Bimonthly CI Creativity Contest~

Entrance Links: January 4 | January 5 | January 18 | January 22 | March 5 |

Strut Your Stuff!X

Strut Your Stuff WinnersX

{It's All About the food} Avatar Contest 2.0 | Pots o' Gold 2015 > SNAKES BE GONE!♥RAKaPATTY♥SO WIN ONE HERE! | URE AVI CONTESTS ~ LOOKIE INSIDE ^.^ NOW ADDED OPTION TO USE A REAL HERO/VILLAIN INSTEAD | Show Off Your Garb: An Avatar Contest with Maria and Linny |

Contest'sX

Soups On |

St. Patrick days submissions for the contest:

Chucky (Second place)

Riddick (pitch Black movie)

Morticia Addams ( Addams Family)

URE AVI CONTESTS ~ LOOKIE INSIDE ^.^ NOW ADDED OPTION TO USE A REAL HERO/VILLAIN INSTEAD

Show Off Your Garb: An Avatar Contest with Maria and Linny
Links to the post's: 1 2 3

Questing: 어떤 Robes

Last edited by star2000shadow; 09-23-2015 at 12:51 AM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-25-2015, 08:08 PM

another man's camel: good enough

it's a song i heard on 'Pete's Christmas' its basically one wher ehe repeats the day over and over until he learns the meaning of christmas..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-26-2015, 04:07 PM

S’mores Croissants

You’ll need:

Chocolate Chips
Mini Marshmallows
A Tube of Croissants/Crescent Rolls
Optional stuff such as peanut butter, caramel, bananas, raspberries, strawberries…
Step 1) Separate the croissants and lay them out flat on a baking sheet.

Step 2) Put chocolate chips and mini marshmallows on the fat side of the croissant. Add any optional ingredients. Try not to overfill it. For these photos we used chocolate/peanut butter chips and mini marshmallows only. I have made these in the past with the optional ingredients and they are super yummy (especially the ones with the caramel and peanut butter!).

Step 3) Roll up the croissants making sure that your ingredients do not fall out. If your croissants are a bit full, tuck the sides over to seal in all your stuff.

Step 4) Bake the croissants according to the directions on the package.

Step 5) Let them cool slightly before enjoying!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-26-2015, 04:15 PM

Pumpkin Pie Crescents

Ingredients

1 roll Pillsbury Crescent rolls
½ cup canned pumpkin pie filling
1 egg yolk
Glaze
½ cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
½-1 tablespoon milk

Instructions

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine pumpkin pie mix and egg yolk.
Unroll crescents and place 1 slightly heaping tablespoon of pumpkin pie mix on each crescent.

Starting with the large end, roll the crescent over once and slightly pinch the sides to contain the filling. Continue rolling (a little filling might leak out, that's ok). Place on a parchment paper lined pan.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until browned.
Combine glaze ingredients until smooth. Place in a small Ziploc baggie.
Let cool on the pan 10 minutes. Snip off a corner of the Ziploc, and drizzle the glaze over the crescents. Serve warm.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-28-2015, 10:48 PM

My sister mary gave me a bunch of her old clothes a couple nights ago, like two, which was reallly sweet of her. i got two pairs of nice dress slacks, some shorts to wear around theh ouse, a couple of tops to wear around the house, and some nice dress shirts. I'm not sure if i mentioned that I lost thirty pounds and am now at 431lbs. I'm aiming to lose that 31 pounds now and keep it off.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 10-17-2015, 02:54 AM

Oct. 16, 2015 Star Won Admin's pick for a third time This year, i was fiddling with my avi earlier and went through at least Four incarnations of the avi that got picked for admin's pick.

We got some food into the house today, so I'm a bit more chatty. Sure it's Chilli chesse dogs. but their good. specially with honey bbq sauce and Honey mustard.
Still working on the weight loss thing, Dan, my new worker, took me out to the woods on wensday to look around. it was awesome. especially cause he picked me up early to do so. i also had a good breakfeast that day which was also awesome sauce.

Next Goals:
  • Get a Camera
  • Take pictures of my trip with Dan
  • Post them up on mene for friends to see
  • Lose another 30 pounds and reach 400 pounds, go from there.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 10-24-2015, 11:05 AM

Star's debating on getting a Juicer. I'm watching a show where a guy fasted for sixty days. using a juicer. so I'm thinking I might do the same. it could work.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 11-01-2015, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Doodle dee do dee do dee do
Bum bum bum bum

Painting the roses red
We're painting the roses red
We dare not stop or waste a drop
So let the paint be spread

Painting the roses red
And many a tear we shed
[Three:] Because we know
[Two:] They'll cease to grow
[Ace:] In fact, they'll soon be dead
[All:] And yet we go ahead

Painting the roses red
Painting the roses red

[Alice:] Oh, pardon me
But mister three
Why must you paint them red?

(Three:] (spoken) Well, the fact is, miss
We planted the white roses by mistake
And...

[All:] The queen
She likes them red
If she saw white instead
She'd raise a fuss
And each of us would quickly lose his head
Since this is the thought we dread

[Alice:] (spoken) Oh, dear, then let me help you

Painting the roses red
[All with Alice:]We're painting the roses red
[All:] Don't tell the queen what you have seen
Or say that's what we said
But we're painting the roses red

[Alice:] Yes, painting the roses red
(Two:] Not pink
[Three:] Not green
[Alice:] Not aquamarine
[All:] We're painting the roses red
Had to find the lyrics because someone mentioned painting something red and all of a sudden i was humming 'Painting the roses red' haha so of course had to find the lyrics.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 11-26-2015, 05:08 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Menewsha

well I was supposed to go over to my older sister's today, but she doesn't have room for me for everyone else she invited, so I lied, yes i lied to make her feel better, and told her I'd just go over to pastor steve's and His wife Deloras's place. I'm not really going over there ..but I didn't want her to feel bad on thanksgiving. but now I'm a bit sad, or maybe that's depressed, well it could be worse.. I could be in the hospital right? anyways Here's hoping everyone else's thanksgiving is going great.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 12-23-2015, 04:45 PM

December 23, 2015 Monthly Challenge:

5 Nice Things

hmm, well it hasn't snow stormed, yet, so i like that, it means i've been able to get out of hte house a lot this winter.
I've been listening to christmas music a lot and it makes star happy.
Star's sister mary go ther some fantastic new shoes that help her feet and her balance and she can RUN in them, s ure not far but any r unning is more then I've done in years.
star got all her gifties done today but for one.
and there is star's five nice th ings haha.

star2000fire
Star2000shadow's Mule

Old 12-26-2015, 01:27 AM

My sister Mary Canceled on me yesterday, I was supposed to go over there, It didn't happen, caus eher room mate, slash boyfriend, had to work today so instead of shifting the get together earlier.. she cancled. then my neice only showed up long neou gh to pick up her's and her kid's gifts, apologize for not having one for me an dleft. 'sigh'

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 12-31-2015, 10:41 PM

star has decided to never give her brother a 'rest' because he then goes to sleep and im stuck up making sure he's okay.