MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2016, 09:41 AM

MEMORY JAR

I know i'm starting this memory jar incredibly late but hey! why not. I need to expand my activities here in Menewsha. Therefore, here I am .

Here goes me..

Saturday, May 21 2016.

Today, was pretty okay. First off, from morning till late afternoon, I was at Ala Moana Beach here in Oahu, Hawaii. The Filipino Club a.k.a the Bayanihan Club had a end of the semester celebration in order to commemorate summer and success this year's semester. We played tons of games. One game that I disliked the most was the flour and calamansi in a cup because we had to blow onto the cup to remove the flour inside the cup until we can see the hidden calamansi which was a terrible game. The flour was going into my nose while blowing into it. I almost choked myself. I will never do it again. Oh, btw, this was the first time I met the members of the Bayanihan Club but I was surprised that I was able to get along with them very easily. I thought I'll be out of placed but it was pretty okay. Also, something funny that I had experienced is that I brought a cake, my friend brought a cake, my friend's friend brought a cake, and a club officer brought a cake. Ha! it was like a cake party.

Prior the event, I was hesitating because I was worried that I won't have anyone to be with me that I know and that I would be out of placed. Thankfully, I was worrying for nothing. Therefore, my advice for others is to be not afraid to do new things or be with new people because you might just be surprised.

After the event, me and my partner went to Starbucks so that he can study.

After that, we went to a Korean take out store and ordered foods which was about $6.50 each bowl. From the take out store to my house, it's about a 30-minute drive. Once, we arrived in our City, I opened our food and it was disappointing! The lady gave me the wrong food! I planned on calling them to complain but when I thought about it again. It won't do me any good because i'm already far from the place. I was just "oh well". I was okay until I tasted the food, there was no taste! It was a spicy chicken bowl and the chicken tasted like water. It made me think that the chicken was FAKE/PLASTIC! In the end, we had to throw the food away and went to Mcdonald's instead. In our city, we have all day breakfast platters available. So, I ordered the portuguese and egg breakfast platter which is $5 and it was satisfying. Can't believe i wasted about $6.50 on a food that is basically trash.

Me and my partner LOVED that take out place. I am now not sure if i'll ever be coming back.

I thank Mcdonald's for all day breakfast. Otherwise, I'll be pissed all night and cussing the Korean take out place forever.

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-23-2016, 08:02 AM

Sunday, May 22 2016

AHHHH.. today, I woke with sores all over my body especially on my shoulders area. I think it's from playing the tug of war where we all tried our best but still lost because our enemy were all big haha. Dang, I'm out of shape.

Another thing that happened today is that I ran out of toothpaste! and I don't have money on me at the moment to buy one either. As soon as I noticed that there's no more toothpaste, I tried to squeeze the hell out of it just so I can get enough to get rid of my morning breath.. Because I don't have money, I texted my boyfriend and he told me to wait until finishes from his work which is around night time.

After the request, I suddenly reminisced on how many times my partner had saved me and basically took care of me because I'm very distant from my family. Also, because it's summer, I don't have any allowance. (fyi, I can't work)

It was around 9:30pm that my boyfriend arrived by our apartment, I hurriedly chewed on a candy just so my breath can at least smell a little better . As soon as I got into his car to take the toothpaste, I thought he was going to leave because it's already and he has work the next day but instead he asked if I ate my dinner already. When I said no, he immediately offered to eat at a fast food restaurant called Zippy's.

Other than that, I stayed home all day playing/earning gold in menewsha and watched a Korean TV episodes of The Time I've Loved You from Viki.

And that's it for today

Last edited by MeIshCutie; 05-23-2016 at 08:08 AM..

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-24-2016, 08:34 AM

Monday, May 23 2016

Hmmmm.. there's nothing special again for today. I watched several episodes of Naruto Shippuden.. the last episode I left off was episode 324. I'm not on episode 339 :3.

Because I won't be meeting my partner tonight, I was planning to take a bath late xD. When my boyfriend called me, before he could say hello, I jokingly said "ooohhh are you coming.?" and into my surprise he said yes.! Haa.! I was so happy, I was jumping in joy. It may seem normal or "eh" for other people but for me it's an awesome feeling although we basically see each other everyday. If not everyday, means he's needed at home more.

After we both hung up, I hurriedly went to shower. Just after I went out of the bathroom, he called saying that he's already waiting downstairs. After getting in the car, I asked why he suddenly changed his mind. He answered saying that her mom was asking for her favorite bread. The bread that his mother only has one location in the island which is about 20 miles away from their house to mines. haha xD

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-25-2016, 07:05 AM

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Today, I woke up incredibly late LOL. I woke up around 12 noon and slept at maybe 2-3 in the morning XD? Hmm, that's about 10-9 hours of sleep. NOT BAD! x]

As soon as I woke up, I texted my boyfriend that I'm awake and will take a shower to be ready to meet him. Today is his day off from work which means.. tan-na-nan-nan-naaa! DATE DAY! However, we first agreed to study first so he can finish some work while we're out then to watch a movie and have dinner afterwards at our favorite PHO place a vietnam restaurant.

I finished showering and getting everything ready from clothes to hair and makeup at 3pm. My partner was already waiting for me outside of our apartment by the time I finished showering which means he at least waited outside for about more than 30 minutes for me to finish. As soon as I got into the car, we immediately left and headed to a Starbucks nearby. But when we got there, as always the Starbucks store was full with students taking Summer classes maybe. So, we didn't have any choice but to find another Starbucks place to study at. When we arrived to another store, it was full again. Not because there was many students but because there was only a few tables there. We then decided to watch a Filipino movie instead called "This Time".

We were both all set to watch the movie until we unlucky left the keys inside the CAR! .. I was the one who left the keys inside so I felt very guilty about it. I almost teared up but I tried to suck it in because it was my fault and I couldn't do anything about it but to call several locksmiths to help. Because my partner left all his belongings including his wallet, no locksmith can accept us because we couldn't provide any debit/credit card information. After a bad 40 minutes or so of trying to get a hold of a locksmith, my partner then decided that he'll take bus home to get the spare key. Which means he'll be gone for about 2 hours. As he tried to leave, he was looking at me worriedly. Eventually, he got on the escalator again to come up to me and stayed with me instead. We again tried to call a few locksmiths until we were all out of options. He tried calling her mom and sister if they're available but they were both at work.

In the end, my partner wondered if his insurance company "Geico" has any services to unlock a car. Thankfully, they do and it was for FREE because they said it's covered on the insurance and suddenly realized we were both stupid for not realizing any sooner. After an hour, the pop a lock guy came and he was able to open the car within 10 minutes! We were both relieved with a big sigh XD.

Because of the incident, we weren't able to watch the Filipino movie anymore . I felt so bad, I couldn't stop saying sorry to him while looking for a locksmith and while waiting for the pop a lock guy. But instead of getting angry at me the whole time, he would just smile and say "it's okay, it already happened and I don't want to hear your sorry anymore" Even though he said that to me, I was still feeling sorry. He also said "you know, I have thought about this scenario so many times in my head so don't worry about it. It's okay." I ruined our date .

After the incident, we just spent some time at Walmart buying essentials and at Home Depot to buy a magnetic thingy where he can store a spare key in on the bottom on the rear end area of his car. And lastly, we went to our favorite PHO restaurant to end our night.

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-27-2016, 09:03 AM

Wednesday, May 25 2016

Yikes! I forgot to log in a journal but EH nothing really happened that stands out other than watching a ton of episodes of naruto shippuden anime. I stayed home all day and ate a bunch of foods. On my bed, I had a family pack oreos, bottled waters, and some oatmeal bars.

Speaking of bars, there was this one time when I asked my dad to drop me off at school because I had to be there early. Therefore, I can't take the bus because it takes a gazillion years (actually 2 hours sitting inside the bus) to get to my school. So, back to the story, while we were on the car my dad asked me "have you eaten your breakfast?" and I said "nope, but i'll later eat a bar". My dad was (I guess) puzzled that he started asking a bunch of questions started with "huh? what"

"later i'll eat a bar"

"where's that?"

"what do you mean?"

"where's the bar?"

"uhmm.. inside my bag?"

"what?"

"dad, it's an oatmeal bar"

LMAO! I think my dad thought that I was going to a bar after school XD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, May 26 2016

Today, I stayed up until around 4:00-5:00am watching the naruto episodes. Gosh, I've been struggling lately on falling asleep early. I think my body is already on vacation mode thinking that it's in another state haha (Although, I wish that I am though . Then, I woke up around 12 at noon.

At 3:00pm, I got out of the house to visit my boyfriend. It was also raining a whole lot! I was only taking the bus so my doll shoes got soaked. Embarrassing act that happened while I was heading to a bus stop was when there was a car right in front of me and I was waiting for it to pass me so that I won't be making detour and possibly be splashed by other cars. But, the person inside the car signaled me anyway to take the detour . Then, right after I passed the car there was a strong wind that I wasn't able to control my umbrella. Therefore, my umbrella turned upside down on me T_T
ugh, I hate it when that happened. After fixing the umbrella, I was just imagining that the person probably laughed at me but oh well. I won't ever meet that person anyway .

Also, I'm getting sick again for the third time this year. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I'm guessing I'm lacking in vitamins? So my boyfriend bought me a Centrum chewable vitamins and I hope it'll improve my immunity.

Last edited by MeIshCutie; 05-27-2016 at 09:06 AM..

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-28-2016, 07:59 AM

Friday, May 27 2016

Highlight of the day: When I woke up this morning, I found my surface pro tablet on the side of my bed but the charger isn't there. I was so furious thinking that my dad took it just so he can lure me to be present at our shop. I texted my mom if they took it simultaniously already thinking of puns I can talk back xD.

Welp, it turns out that my dad borrowed without telling because he was reseting another surface pro.

Highlight tonight: As usual, my boyfriend visited me again and I cooked a simple meal for us to eat. But, I wasn't full and was craving for some Mcdonald's rice platter x). My partner then took the initiative to buy the meal for me ^__^

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-03-2016, 07:48 AM

Ahww man! I had skipped several days T___T and I already had forgotten what I did. Oh wells, it wasn't that important though other than the amazing egg omellete I made with hotdogs! which looked a lot more like a cheesy pizza :P hmm yum..

Anyway...

Thursday, June 2 2016

Today, I get to hang with my partner after 2 days of not seeing each other. Before he came to me he asked if he can accompany her sister to watch a movie because she'll be watching it alone and he doesn't want that. So, naturally I said sure. I was surprised that he was coming to get me when I thought they are leaving to watch a movie. I didn't know that he wanted me to come as well. Later on, when we were at their house I was sorta begging him to leave me at their house so that they watch it together. Eventually, he was upset leaving but I just shrugged it off. I didn't really wanted to come not that I'm not in good terms with her sister.

An hour later, he came back without her sister and I was so puzzled like "what the heck are you doing here?" face. He said her sister asked her to come home because I'm alone..

that's it for today.

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-05-2016, 09:39 AM

Saturday, June 4 2016

Today, I woke up around 11:30 in the morning. I didn't eat my breakfast or in this case lunch xD.

Highlight #1: Hmm, the top and makeup brush that I ordered online from China just came in today! yay.. But the top took about a month to come and the brush is 2 weeks. The reason why the top took much longer is because I forgot to pay an additional cost to expedite the cost of the delivery. Any, these are the things that got delivered:

The no drama with pizza design top photo is not mine.

Highlight #2: Today, me and my partner was planning to go to the library so that he can study. But, his friend asked if they can hang. So, it turned out to be a double date :p hehehe which I'm ok about. We watched the X-Men: Apocalypse, it was a great movie but I wasn't too amused. Oh! it's a marvel movie so always stay back until the end to watch an extra part of the movie. I think it's a sneak peak of an upcoming sequel of it ^_~.

After the movie, we wend to Pearlridge mall. We went to papaya and jeans warehouse (both are clothing stores). I bought a doll shoe because my old one is stinking more than poop! I also had a little fun at the fun factory.

After the shopping, we went to Daichi Ramen; a restaurant located at pearl highlands.

that's it for this day.

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-06-2016, 10:16 PM

Sunday, June 5 2016

Highlight: Several days had passed and I'm finally feeling better from coughing and cold. Therefore, I had decided that I should finally exercise again because it has been a month since the last time I exercised . I exercised for more than an hour on my threadmill and I felt really good. In addition to that, I was able to sleep earlier than my usual insomnia days. Most of the time, I sleep around 4:00-6:00am due to insomnia. I'm glad that I was able to sleep early it was at 12:53am and according to my misfit I woke up around 11:54am which is around 11 hours of sleep woohooo!

That's it for this day :).

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2016, 09:23 AM

Tuesday, June 7 2016

Woop woop! Today is Tuesday and that means $6 movies!!! With that said, when I woke up I immediately texted my partner if he wants to do anything today other than studying. Fortunately, he suggested to watch a movie which is TMNT: Out of the Shadows. Upon arriving at the theaters at Pearlridge, I noticed that there was a new Filipino movie showing and it was my idolPiolo Pascual. I tried to plea in order to persuade my bf but he won't budge saying the actor is gay. Oh wells, but he guaranteed me though that we'll watch it before it's gone.

After watching the movie, I wasn't very satisfied with it not because it was not a good movie (it was actually really good especially after the climax of the movie) but because I kept on leaving the theater due to coming and going out of the bathroom . I tried asking my partner about it he's not a very good at explaining (I'll only be lost at his translations).

We were at the parking lot and was ready to leave but we had second thoughts and went back in the mall xD. We first had a mocha almond fudge flavored ice cream. Then we went to Forever 21 to look for a messenger/sling bag for a casual wear rather than wearing my MK bag all th time because the casual bag I own is almost dying and it was my only casual bag xD. However, I didn't like any of the bags that Forever 21 had on display and it was expensive for a low quality leather. So, my partner suggested to go at Macy's and I was able to find a Guess messenger bag which is originally at about $70 but we paid only $35 for it (super savings yay). We also took a very long walk at the mall just looking around as a way of exercise .

After window shopping at the mall, we ate at our favorite Vietnamese restaurant ^___^. We both had Pho :).

That's it for today.

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2016, 09:00 AM

Wednesday, June 8 2016

Highlight: First, me and my boyfriend went to a public library located at Aiea, Hawaii. We stayed their for about 2 to 3 hours? My partner has to study on his online courses and also because he doesn't have enough time to study on the days that he has work. While we were in the library, I don't have anything else to do other than playing on my computer and reading some manga . Second, we decided to watch another movie. YES! MOVIE! hahaha we can't get enough of them. We watched Alice in the Wonderland. At first I was very annoyed at Alice for being inconserderate like seriously Alice you were being selfish! . Then of course, the story was already predictable. Alice learned her lesson blah blah blah. Same old story but I liked the ending. The other characters though especially Johnny Depp was extravagant! I wish to meet him in person.

Thursday, June 9 2016

Highlight: Finally, today I had decided to help my parents out with our shop [xD]. The day wasn't very hectic in fact it was very slow. There wasn't much people coming in. Fun thing that my mom and I did though was when I suggested to cut her hair using a technique that I once saw in Facebook . The end result was actually pretty good. This technique can definitely save me dollars! Also, the other reason why I came to the store is so I can exchange my computer tablet (surface pro) into a macbook air because I feel the apple products are more efficient in speed and "smartness". But what I really liked the most about the surface pro is the ability to write on the screen straight up. It's pretty cool. Sadly, I won't be writing much on the screen anymore. So I decided to change brands.

That's it for today :'3.

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-11-2016, 08:07 AM

Friday, June 10 2016

Highlight: Hmm let's see.. where to start.. at around 3:00pm my was calling my name saying that it's time to teach me about real estate.. Recently, my dad was able to buy a house without actually spending money to own the deed of the house (but he has existing mortage to pay that the previous owner owes). So my dad got this crazy yet very beneficial idea to teach his techniques to me in hopes that I'll be able to follow his steps. Although I am not very into it but heck it involves earning big money without actually working every day (ps: I don't have a job but I get the idea of it from my partner). Anyway, His lesson is about an hour per certain topic which is not that bad and efficient as well. There's a lot of knowledge to digest and I can tell that my dad is getting annoyed of me asking him to re-explain so I can understand the lesson better.

Highlight #2: At around 6:00pm we arrived at Waikiki where there was an event (I don't know what it is but I guess it's suppose to be a holiday today? not sure). When we were at the parking lot, I was already prepared on what kind of excuses I can tell my parents so I don't have to be stuck with them listening to a street music (I'd rather shop). But, into my surprise, I saw many different kinds of stands/stalls on the street! Apparently, there was some kind of festival called where different cultures were performing and tons of store and food stalls. When we bought our food at a food stalls where there's a word "guava" on every title but there isn't really any guava on the food. We had to eat right on the street! We were just standing there eating while a ton of people are passing by us. It was kind of embarrasing but eh! I just hope no one I know saw me xD. After eating we watched the performances. Me and my parents stood their for more than 2 hours! You can't even imagine how awful my feet felt especially when I was wearing flats that has thin soles (plus I have a sensitive heels).

MeIshCutie v2
Gold earned here goes greatly to...

Old 06-19-2016, 06:08 AM

Hmmm, I have again missed many days on my memory jar hehe.. There was a lot of things that had happened but as soon as I got home either I was already too tired to write or too occupied.

Saturday, June 18 2016

Highlight #1: Today, I was supposed to had two meet-ups at a certain place but both decided not to show up. The first one said she injured herself on her way to our meet-up place so she needs to be hospitalized. I didn't show anything negative or whatever that may hurt the other person's feelings. I just said that I hope she's okay and that I can meet-up with her next time whenever she's okay. The second one was a surprised meet-up and I was eating when she texted me so I had to finish up my food in a hurry. But, as soon as I arrived at the meeting place she was ignoring my texts like what the hell????? Nevertheless, I waited for about 20 minutes. I was pissed but oh wells. I really hate it when that happens.

Highlight #2: Late in the afternoon, my parents informed me that there will be missionaries coming to visit at our house for dinner. At around 5:30pm we started buying foods at different restaurants to serve our guests decent meals because in our family we don't usually cook and eat at our house at most times. We usually eat out and the only time that we will be home (especially my parents) is for bed time. At 7:00pm the missionaries came then me and my mom decided to hide in their room. It's not that we don't like the missionaries it's just that it can get very awkward for me and my mom's excuse was because she will be the only person talking. While we were in the room, my mom was sharing her experiences when she was living at a province when she was little. It was funny and very memorable as well. It was nice to know something about my mom. We don't always talk to each other but we always laugh at something whenever we are together. We just don't share serious and personal experiences very much.

That's it for today. I hope to remember to write consistently haha.

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-20-2016, 09:31 AM

Sunday, June 19 2016

Highlight #1: I woke up earlier than usual today around 7am going 8am. I got up from my bed immediately and went to rinse my morning breath then went into my parent's bedroom to greet my dad a Happy Father's Day. I didn't say much other than the greeting. Oh! Also, while greeting him I kind groomed and messed with his hair (which is what I normally do hehe). As I settled myself on their bed, he informed me that he wants to go to the new Shirokiya (a japanese chain of several fast foods).

Highlight #2: Me and my brothers finished getting ready and was heading to a bus stop at around 3:00pm. The bus that we were going to ride came at around 4:30pm like HAWT DAAMMNN! It was a veeerryyyy long and hot wait. The sun was high up in the sky and was very hot. I could feel the sun burning my skin .

Highlight #3: We arrived at Ala Moana around 6:00pm. As soon as we got into the building, my dad wanted to visit the new Shirokiya. Because it is new and relocated at a new extension building of Ala Moana. We had a pretty rough time figuring out where to go and finding an escalator going to the first floor haha. We walked back and forth and realized very late that we had been passing by the escalator all along!!! XD. However, when we got to the Shirokiya my dad was very disappointed to see a banner saying that the grand opening won't be until June 26! XD OH MY GOSH, the struggle that we had to go through to find the place was a complete waste. Eventually, we found ourselves at the food court. My mom each gave us $20 to buy our own food so off we go scattered all around the food court. Me and my younger brother went to buy steaks, the older brother had chicken cats curry, and my parents shared a plate of roasted chicken and assorted foods that I don't know the names of XD.

Highlight #4: After eating our meals, we first decided to go shopping but the mall closes early today so we had no choice but to think of another activity to do. In the end, my dad decided to watch a movie. First, he wanted to watch the conjuring 2 but I already had watched it. After many questions of whether I had watched the movie or not. He said to me "OMG, alright! What movies have you not watched yet?". I looked at the list from the Fandango app and recited it to him one by one. Finally, my dad decided to watch the Central Intelligence movie started by Kevin Hart and The Rock x].

Highlight #5: After the movie, I really wanted to pee but my family was in a hurry to get our of the theatre XD. So I had no choice but to hold it in. After a while, I told them that I can't take it anymore so my dad parked at a restaurant and said to pee. I was kind of hesitating to go out because it's a restaurant!! But thankfully my youngest brother said he wants to buy a donut. So my shame was flushed away hehe. In the car, only me and my brother has food. Naturally, I asked my parents if they want some of mine.

That's it for today! :'3

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2016, 07:09 AM

Monday, June 20 2016

Today, my brother woke me up around quarter to 10:00am asking if I can accompany my mom at our store because she will be alone and that dad has a meeting to attend. Because I was still sleepy, it took me about 30 minutes just standing in the shower doing nothing and I wasn't wasting water by the way. I was just on my phone scrolling and standing butt naked . It was around 11:30am that I got out of the house. While I was heading to the bus stop just before it there's a cross walk but the traffic lights were broken! I was too afraid to cross and there was a police right in the middle of the road trying to guide the cars. Eventually, I was like "ehhh whatever! I can't stand here forever" because I don't think the police even cared or even looked at me if I was going to cross.

When I got to the bus stop, I waited for an "A - Express Bus" for about 30-50minutes? I don't know but if felt pretty long. After a very long time of waiting, someone posted a note by a pole and when I looked at it I was sooo MAD! The note says that the A bus won't be stopping at the current bus stop that I was at because of the traffic and construction. So, I rode the next bus that stopped but OMG I forgot that I was suppose to stop at the next stop !!! It totally slipped out of my mind so I had no choice but to get off the bus after 25 minutes of realizing my stupidity. When I got off the bus, I walked quit a bit to get to the right bus stop. Thankfully, the bus that I needed to ride came just right in time. So, To sum it all up, it took me about 2 hours to get from point A to point B .

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-22-2016, 08:41 AM

Tuesday, June 21 2016

It's TUESDAY!! and what does that mean??? It's $6 movies!! . The regular price of a ticket in Hawaii is about $11-12 so obviously it's a deal!

Highlight #1: My partner woke me up around 7:00am. By "woke me up", I mean to say that he called me numerous times until I woke up . As soon as I was awake, he drove to pick me up. We arrived at their house at around 9:00am.

Highlight #2: In mid afternoon, I got a call from my mom but I didn't get to answer it then she texted me saying she needs me in the shop because she felt dizzy and sick. My mom just recently went to a dentist and since then she had been complaining about the tooth ache got worst. I arrived at the shop around 4:00pm and found a pile of papers that my mom didn't get to do because of the medicine that she took which made her really drowsy and out of it.

Highlight #3: My bf and I went to his friend's workplace to pick him and his girlfriend because it's tuesday so we NEED to watch . However, we couldn't decide on what to really watch so we went to costco to eat. My partner and I shared a chicken bake but my bf didn't seem pleased with half of the chicken bake so he ordered another food which was a bbq brisket sandwich. It was a very messy sandwich, he had to use fork and knife to be able to eat comfortably and properly.

Highlight #4: After eating, we finally decided to watch the Central Intelligence movie. Although I already had watched it, there was no other choice so I like "eehhh, we can watch it the movie was great anyway. It's def fine to re-watch it". And frankly, while re-watching the movie, I still had laughed and enjoyed it pretty well.

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2016, 07:35 AM

Wednesday, June 22 2016

Hmmmmm, I was suppose to meet my partner early this morning but something came up so we didn't. Also, I got a call from my mom saying that my dad wants me and my youngest brother in the shop because he wants to teach us about the real estate business. But, I said if it can be done tomorrow . I don't have anything special to do today but I just didn't want to go. I stayed home for the whole day and watched several movies and episode of a Korean TV show called This is My Love.

MeIshCutie v2

Old 06-26-2016, 09:33 AM

Sunday, June 26th

Today, my partner and I looked all over the Island for a new bed frame and mattress. But everything seems so expensive here in Hawaii. Anyway, we both went to the Discount Furniture store. Because it says "discounts" we automatically thought it'll be cheap ya know but when we canvassed the area OH MY GEE the prices were insane. The nice ones that I had seen was around $300-$600 which is not at all "discount" in my vocabulary.

After the discounts furniture store, we went to Macy's! When we got there, there were beds displayed alright but not for sale because it's meant to feature the comforters and shitzzz lah dat. All the beds that Macy's is selling is only available online which is . Because it's Macy's, we both wandered around the store and ended up buying a new foundation and I almost bought a new set of heels.

After Macy's, my mom suggested to go to Ross' furniture and beds. Heck the store is dull and there wasn't many choices either. Then we decided to go to Walmart (made me thought that we should have gone to walmart first) and saw a Full sized wood frame bed.

After all the walking and canvassing my partner and I finally got hungry. So we went to Daichi ramen and filled our stomachs to the max.

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-29-2016, 10:53 PM

Sunday, June 26 2016

Throughout the day (morning till afternoon), there wasn't anything special that had happened. However, at around 6pm in the evening, my dad us (my brothers and I) that today is the last day for the 50th state fair. So of course, I got so excited because I had been wanting to go but personally between me and my partner our budget is tight .

We arrived at the Aloha Stadium around 7pm and the securities told us that we have to park at the very rear because the lot was already full. We didn't have any choice or chance to roam around nearer parking lots because the securities blocked us and guided us at the very rear. Therefore, we walked about 2 blocks maybe? before arriving at the entrance.

My brother and I (my other brother didn't want to come) were able to ride several kinds of rides including the most recent one which was very expensive but worth it. The only frustrating thing about carnivals is that the line is so long but the ride time is sooooooooooooooo short. Like OMG!, we waiting at one ride for about 30 minutes and the ride was about a minute like OMFFFG! Because it was the last day of the carnival, I thought that there would be fewer people than the usual crowd, you know. But man!, I was so wrong.

Anyway, overall the carnival was great. I finally got to bond with my brother after such a long time because of a fight that we took months to get over with which pushed us apart.

MeIshCutie v2

Old 07-02-2016, 09:39 PM

Tuesday, June 28 2016

Movie TUESDAY!! Wooop Woop!!

First off, from morning till late early afternoon around 3pm, my partner and I stayed at his house. After that, we went to Ala Moana Shopping Mall and had a Jamba juice then walked around the mall to pass the time because his friend won't be off work till 5pm.

When we were all on our way to the Dole Cannery where the regal company theater is located.
Mary(gf of my partner's friend), got a call from his brother whom she hasn't seen for months because she lives with her boyfriend now asked if we would want a movie altogether. Since they haven't seen each other for so long, I agreed even though it was a super long drive.

The theater that we were going to go to is actually a new one and pretty advance. The chairs are recliners and even has a little table like the ones I had in high school.
Man! It was epic and amazing! I was overly relaxed inside the theater. But sadly, at this theater they don't have $6 movie tuesday. Therefore, we ended up paying $33 for two. Thankfully, our friends paid for our food.

We watched the Independence Day movie!. The movie was great.

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-04-2016, 07:03 AM

I seriously need to catch up on my days haha.

Friday, July 1 2016

yay for another month that had passed.

Highlight #1: My partner and I went to Walmart to buy a bra pad for my swimwear, noodle float, Sunscreen, and some chips because we planned on going to the beach especially because it's not very sunny and I wasn't in the mood to take a shower haha.

Highlight #2: Upon checkout, we decided to use the Walmart app where they just launched their "Walmart Pay" which is very similar to Apple pay. But, what I like the most about the Walmart pay is that any card is accepted in contrast to Apple pay where not all cards accepted (only those cards that are really popular). Although, the checkout took a really long while to finish because the workers does not have a whole idea of how the Walmart pay works we ended up staying in the line for more than 10 minutes which is overly crazy. However, it's okay because the workers was able to practice it in real time rather than practice time (which I guess was very unsuccessful).

Highlight #3: We went by Popeye's to buy some chicken and mash potato because chips just ain't gonna cut it at the beach hahaha.

Highlight #4: yay! we had a nice day at the beach. We were even able to play jet ski in the beach where I used by partner as a turner and I was the driver. I can't really thoroughly explain it but it was very cool. If only we had a picture of it to show . But sadly, it was just the two of us so no one can really take a picture of us hahahuhu. We stayed at the beach until around 7 in the evening. :'3

Highlight #5: We went by Jamba juice before heading home :"3

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-23-2016, 07:16 AM

A few days ago or a week ago, I was sick again for the fourth time this year. One night, I wasn't able to control my vomit. Therefore, some of my vomit I guess went inside my laptop because I was sure I was able to push away my laptop away before I uncontrollably vomited .

Man, since I don't know anything about laptops and there was no way in hell was I going to tell my parents about it because it was my "last chance" of getting a laptop because laptops tends to have a short life when it's me . I gave it to my partner hoping he'll be able to get it to work. Turns out, he watched a ton or a couple of Youtube videos. He tried everything and also blow dried and air dried the laptop but still it wouldn't turn on . Then we decided to get it checked in our local Apple store and into my surprise the things that the "technician" were the things that my partner had done . I lost hope but my boyfriend didn't. So, we went to "SuperGeeks" to get it checked and they said there are no guarantees and the price is very high. SuperGeeks also recommended to buy a new one instead.

Sooooo, after days of trying. We went back to the Apple Store to buy a new Macbook Air (an exact one so my parents won't be able to tell even though I was kind of leaning towards the 11" instead of the 13"). Also, because I'm a college student we got a FREE beats which my boyfriend loved. I have no use of it so he can have it.

The price of the laptop and beats was just under $999 (which is the original price) because there was a student discount of $50 plus the free beats. It was a deal of course but I was still sad about the non working laptop .

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-26-2016, 07:45 AM

Shopping at Macy's :'3 For SALEESSS

woooohh!My partner and I spent about two hours looking around and trying on clothes at Macy's. At first, I had a list ready. Which are:

Before moving on, I know that I could have just bought the clothes online but I really wanted to try them on first before buying because I just can't believe that my self measured size is XL and up!! Then when I tried on the clothes at Macy's my actual size is Small and Medium!!

Anyway, I first looked for the Volcom tie-dye because its color is very pretty and appealing. However, as I looked around the volcom isle I couldn't find it at all. The Macy's app said that it's available so naturally, I thought it's available for me to try on. So then I reached out for help but damn the employees are no help at all. Every time I try to reach out for help, they are either pretending to be fixing the clothes while talking to each other or just walking around trying to look busy. The second one that I looked for was the suicide squad shirt which was hella cute by the way. It's just sad that the hip part just don't look good on me because I kind of have a wider hip and the shirt is box type so I guess it'll look better on skinny girls oh wells. The "I Hate Mondays" was a pain to look for because the racks are very unorganized and on one rack there's about two or three types of clothing which made it hard to look for. But in the end, I loved the I hate mondays shirt because I can just imagine me wearing it on mondays at school haha.

While shopping at the juniors section. I happened to mention to my partner that there's a buy one get one sale at the shoes sections which was actually a bait. So, now I have two new shoes.. Which are:

Because it was buy one get one free. We only paid about $33 for it which is one hell of a deal for me woop hoop. Btw, my shoe size is actually 5.5 for wedges/heels and 6 for slippers but for some reason the 6.5 alfani wedge fitted me just fine.

In the end of my shopping galore including the shoes, I only ended up buying two clothes which are:

Last edited by MeIshCutie; 07-26-2016 at 07:51 AM..