opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:19 PM

Quote:
�Don�t turn all for sudden.� I told him. �The man with black suit and sunglasses. Did you remember I changed robes into this? Well, I knew he could not miss the chance of keeping an eye on me.�

�One of your dad�s men?� Yasu said.

I just nodded as I signed another autograph. That didn�t seem to affect the rest as it affected me. Anyway, soon we were off their sight.

�Marion!!� I said running towards a blond girl wearing a white hat and smart robes and hugging her.

�Hey!� She said. �It�s good to see you again!�

�Miss Okanzaki.� A man that was holding a big paper with our names up told me. �It�s a pleasure to see you came back.�

�I�m so happy too, Robert, wasn�t it?� I said smiling as I shook hands with him after having kiss Marion�s both cheeks.

�Yes, ma�am.� He said. �And don�t worry, your friends and you will be treated as real royalty.�

�Mr. White?� Our manager said at him. �Nice to meet you. We have spoken by phone.�

Then both began speaking fast between them about technical matters, costs� meanwhile, we went to take our luggage and Marion went with us.

�The rooms had been settled according to all the preferences you told us.� She began telling us. �And of course, you room has been also settled up for you, Miss Okanzaki.�

�Nice.� I said smiling. �Hey, I want the one at the end of the corridor.�

�I meant the top one.� Marion said softly. �The boss specified it must be like that and just like that.�

�Is there no other choice?� I asked. �Ok, I�ll take that then.�

�You are not sleeping with us then?� Yasu asked.

�No, you will be on the floor 17 and 18.� I said questioning Marion with my sight. �And I�ll be alone on the flat 19. But you can come my suit whenever you want.�

�I want to sleep there too!!� Shin said smiling. �Please!!�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:20 PM

Quote:
�Sorry, that�s� let�s say the room is too much my style.� I said. �In fact all the room is too much my style because I designed it. But you are always welcome there.�

�Ah.� Marion said while the bus took us to the hotel with all our luggage. �Mr. �Vicious� said he wanted to speak to you again yesterday night.�

�I�m happy you didn�t allowed him. We were on the plane and our phones were off.� I said.

�That Vicious is relative of Sid from Sex Pistols?� Nobu asked.

�No, no.� We said laughing.

�That�s a nick-name one of our customers put himself so as to hide his stance there.� Marion said.

�Some of the most important customers can choose to book with a nick-name so as not to be recognised by press or paparazzi or just fans that could sneak into our computer system.� I explained. �For example, my favourite is Miss Lily Evans. From Harry Potter, one of my favourite books when I was little. Or also Miss Mul�n, or Lady Juliet Capulet.�

�Don�t forget your favourite, favourite.� Marion said.

�Shhhh� that�s a secret.� I said smiling and laughing.

When I saw how confused everyone seemed I decided to explain better.

�Marion is the young personal assistant of the family.� I said. �She was once my friend and now she keeps being. Ah, and she is a really good ally concerning my father and brother�s matters.�

�So we are going your dad�s hotel in London.� Nobu said.

�We must have known when you booked it with such ease.� Yasu said.

�It�s going to be a bit weird to get here and sleep at the hotel.� Shin said. �I was used to your manor.�

�Yeah, but it will be easier to get the record house from the hotel than the family house.� Marion said. �By the way, I must advise you Mr. Portrait finally was retired and now Robbie is the second one while Mr. Charles took Mr. Portrait�s place.�

�What about Kimberly?� I asked.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:20 PM

Quote:
�Oh, she is the maid�s head now.� She told her. �And Yun was dismissed but Miranda took her.�

�But that�s good too!!� I said.

(Shin�s voice)

�I think they have forgotten we are still here.� Nobu told me.

�Well, she has been out for long.� I told him. �Marion is friend so she is telling her about all the staff. She is really friend with it. Hey! Robbie is now so high?!�

�He got it recently.� The blond girl said. �He is still getting used to it.�

�Nobu, maybe now we are here I could introduce you to some girls I know.� Isa said then. �They are good girls so I promise I will not say anything if you fall for one.�

�I already have Yuri, thanks.� He told her.

�Ok, as you want.� She said. �I know models, actress of TV, maids, journalists� and of course some snobs from the English Nobility.�

I just smiled as Nobu and Yasu went surprised on how much contacts Isa had.

�Say Shin.� Nobu asked. �Is there Yakuza here and she is part of the heads of it?�

�No, here they are called Mafia, and tycoons are really as a kind of that but with prestige.� I told him.

(Isa�s voice)

�Ahhh!!� Shin said when he got in the bedroom he was having. �What a great bedroom!!�

�I�m happy you like it.� I said smiling. �I asked them to specially give us this wing of the hotel. It�s usually kept for deluxe guests, and then from floor 15 to 18 is for important guests taking staff. Then� 19 is mine, and the rest are ordered from normal bedrooms on floors 1 to 3 to the deluxe ones to 11th floor and then from 12 to 14th are the suits. As you can check, I tried to book the best bedrooms in the building and I took care of them being much cheaper than usual for us and just for us.� I added winking. �And, I suppose I�ll leave you to enjoy your bedroom and I�ll go down to say hello, right?�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:21 PM

Quote:
�If you don�t mind I�d also like to go with you.� Yasu said. �To help you with the owner in case you find him.�

�The lord will be off for two months and the young lord is off during this week but will come back for the following one.� Marietta said bowing.

�It�s ok Marietta.� I told her. �You can act normal with these dudes, they are friends of me. So� can you tell I�m back around there? Just try Jackson not to hear you, right?�

�Sure, Isa.� She said smiling. �By the way, we are happy you came back.� She added before closing.

�Marietta, one of the floor maids.� I told my friends. �Really nice, if you need anything just tell her and she will do it the sooner she can. So, coming Yasu?�

�Yeah, maybe I can help with the boss in here now.� He said.

�I�m the boss now here.� I said before closing the door behind us. �Yet the �first mate on this ship� now is probably to be Mr. White or Mr. Smith. Tough and sever men so try not to make anything that could make them or Jackson, the head of bedroom staff. They are the heads of staff.�

(Yasu�s voice)

�Isa!!� A pretty woman with earphones told her running down a corridor to hug her. �Oh, Isa, you�ve came� Excuse me, Miss Okanzaki.� She added bowing gently.

�It�s ok.� Isa said smiling. �Ya-san is trustable. He is friend of me. Yasu-Evangeline, Evangeline-Yasu.�

�Nice to meet you, Yasu.� She said shaking my hand.

�And wait to meet the rest of staff.� Isa told me.

(Nobu�s voice)

We�ve been at the hotel for the whole afternoon now and after having some dinner and being welcomed by the one in charge of the hotel now the owners are not here, we went back up our bedrooms to rest.

�I�m feeling dizzy!� I complaint.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:22 PM

Quote:
�It must be jetlag.� Isa said smiling. �Try to sleep well this night and tomorrow it would have disappeared.�

�Furthermore, you have some work tomorrow early in the morning.� Gimpei-sama said.

�Early for you or us?� Isa said kidding. �Ok, you old people; I�m going down to relax a bit. Furthermore, knowing the staff here I know there will be something else later. Do you want to go too? Yasu? Shin?�

�I�m tired Isa.� Shin complaint. �I think I prefer resting a bit, perhaps a bit of jetlag too��

�And I think I prefer resting a bit for tomorrow.� Yasu added.

�And you should also rest.� Our boss said at our back. �You need your precious voice on good conditions for tomorrow.�

�Ok, ok.� She said. �As you want� I�ll go up to my room and stay there. Just being a good girl and� Just a second, please.� She added while she was rung on her cell phone.

�I bet it takes her less than five minutes to go back down to wherever the pool is.� Shin told us two whispering.

She seemed to be speaking at the phone as she put a finger on her other ear.

�Kawano-san.� She then said. �From Keltic records, they want to know if you prefer them coming to look for us or we go there alone. I personally think that for the first time it would be better if they came to look for us.�

�Yeah, it will be better.� He said. �If they don�t mind.�

�They will not.� She said smiling to keep on speaking on English through the phone.

For me it was more than amazing to hear her speak through it so easily.

�Nobu.� Shin said. �Do you want us to use room-service?�

�Wouldn�t it be expensive?� I asked to the smile and hold the phone.

(Ren�s voice)

I was just coming from having some drinks with Naoki and Takumi when the receptionist called me.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:23 PM

Quote:
�Mr. Honjo� She said coming fast towards us. �Excuse me but� the guests on the attic room asked me to tell you she would be at the pool till she gets tired and that then she would be at the bar. And Mr. Ichinoise got a call from his wife again.�

�Ok, thanks, Miss... Parkinson.� I said smiling. �We now both know.�

�You shouldn�t flirt with all the woman you came across.� Takumi told me off as she left.

�Well, at least I don�t do them.� I said. �Furthermore, I�m trying to be polite with the staff.�

�Oh, Ren.� Naoki said. �Shall we meet that mysterious lash, please?�

�Oh, no!� Takumi said. �You are going to go straight your bedrooms!�

�Sure, sir.� I said.

Anyway, ten minutes later after having gone in our bedrooms I opened the door silently and sneaked along the corridor to turn the corner and face our bodyguard.

�Hey, sempai.� I told him. �I forgot asking for something down so� I�ll be out for a while. Cover me up, ok?�

I then literally ran away from him and got in the lift to go away by the very skin of my teeth. However, when the doors were opening on the ground floor I faced a black man wearing hotel security uniform.

�Going somewhere Mr. Honjo?� He said holding my shoulder.

�Damn�� I said.

�You should have known we would catch you again.� He said. �Ok mate.� He told through the speakerphone attached to his ear. �I got him� No, he will not put a toe out of the hotel, don�t worry, we will take care of it.�

�You are not handing me to them?� I asked.

�I�m just off my turn so� as there�s someone requesting us to guide you to her I will reconsider the order and cover you up.� He said smiling as he guided me still holding my shoulder.

He pushed me softly through corridors till we reached once again the place I first saw an occidental red haired angel: the hotel�s indoors swimming pool.

There I saw the same shadow once again, going from a wall to another along the longest part; come and go back and come back till she jumped out of the water with her hair stuck at her back.

�Hey, hey.� The man said. �I bet she has not told you but it�d be better you kept your manners when together. Here she is one of the bosses and the boss daughter and sister. No scandals here, please.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:23 PM

Quote:
�I know.� I said releasing myself. �I just want to hug her for a while. It�s really long since we have not seen each other and� I�ve been worried cause she was ill all the time I�ve been here and before.�

�What?!� He said. �You must not joke with that. If she had been we would have heard something about.�

�She has not told anyone, I knew of her being operated due to a friend.� I said. �So don�t spill the beans.� I added opening the door to get in.

�Julie, could you take me the mulberry when you can, please?� she was asking as she wrapped her hair on a towel to dry it up. �No, nothing special, I want to feel back home again. Thanks.� She then fell silent for a second and again spoke. �Robbie, hey, yeah, good to hear you too. I was wondering� could you make me a favour, please? No, I just want you to turn the cameras off for some minutes, please. I�m on the Indoors Swimming pool and I�m going to wear some of my favourite robes of commoner so I�d rather my dear dad not to know I�m not walking around wearing as a dolly.�

Then she stopped speaking and smiled at me as she took the microphone away from her face towards the top of her head.

�Hello, Mr. Vicious.� She told me smiling.

�I think �m dreaming.� I said. �Because I can�t believe you are finally here.� I added hugging her.

�Surprise, surprise.� She said smiling. �We have come here for dealing with some things.�

�So soon after the operation?� I asked confused.

�Yes, have a look.� She said caressing a spot at her chest over what was supposed to be her lungs. �They told me no scar will be remaining after some time.�

It was something a bit incredible because she still had a whole sewed and covered with a plastic aid band. I caressed it softly, but I smiled trying to make her think I was not so worried.

�Ok, so� again, why did you come here?� I asked.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:47 PM

Quote:
�Work.� She said. �Nah, to be serious holydays disguised as work, he he. We will go to a super party a friend of me will be holding here in London to honour her mother and then the following day we will go to Paris and I�ll go to Versailles to attend to Dior�s mode celebration to commemorate he�s being 50 years at that profession.�

I couldn�t believe what I was hearing. That party of Dior�s was really exclusive and the one held in London the day before was promoted for Lady Di�s birthday memorial after death.

�I� you are going to such deluxe parties?!� I asked. �Yep, but the most important is the one being held tonight.� She added going out wearing a cool punk mini dress.

(Isa�s voice)

It was another mad night dancing and laughing at the party the staff held to welcome me and my friends back London. It was a pity that just Ren and I went there. Anyway, the party was really wonderful and all the time at the hotel.

Maybe there was not fun on the place cause of the strict laws and rules my dad and so, my brother, had put the whole staff under and that made our hotels one of the best on the world.

When the party ended, after having been thrown up at the air by the men, hugged till my ribs were about cracking, kissed till my skin was itching, dance with till I was about being sick of so many turns and tired of non-stopping dancing� then was when the party ended about 2 in the morning. I wanted to give a hand to clean but I was not allowed.

While I returned my bedroom Ren made the lift to stop and we began getting all the time away back till I was called by the earphone.

�Didn�t know you had such a passionate boyfriend.� The old security man said. �I know, I know� This has never happened.�

�Make sure this is not seen by the wrong people, please.� I asked him.

Then I made the lift keep on going up.

�Ren, I suggest repeating but away from the surveillance cameras, right?� I said smiling at him.

�We can not go out of here.� He told me.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:47 PM

Quote:
�Believe me, I�m the run away queen.� I said joking while we reached his room area and he put his lips over mines for some more seconds before leaving. �If nobody caught me when I was littler they are not going to do it now. Good night.� I added smiling before making him go out.

�Where can I find you again?� he asked me.

�I live on the only place of this building that the stars are seen as if you could touch them.� I answered him smiling before the lift doors closed.

I had missed that a lot. And suddenly when I was changing clothes I heard how the doorbell rang and I went frozen as I remembered the last time this happened was with Renato. Same words on different floor and when I was changing robes he rang on my door. I then ran to open the door.

�Hello!� Shin said.

�Oh, hi.� I said finally smiling. �Did something happen?�

�I just couldn�t sleep so� I came to remember how was when we spent time together when I was still little.� He said.

�Ok.� I said smiling. �Come in, but get sure you leave to your room early in the morning, ok? Please, I don�t want to be told off cause of this all, ok?�

�Sure!� He said smiling and getting in. �Wow!! What is this room?!�

�Er� I think you have never been here before, but this is my personal room in the hotel. And this is just the living room, my wardrobe behind those doors� and the bedroom is here.�

(Shin�s voice)

I couldn�t believe the huge room resembling a whole big studio at the very top of the hotel. The living room was certainly bigger than our bedrooms. And when we reached the bedroom I jumped over the bed. It was so big that maybe all of us could have being able to sleep there.

�I think my dad overdid with the bed size.� She confessed. �Ok, make yourself as home while I end on putting my sleeping robes.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-03-2007, 05:48 PM

Quote:
�I thought you were wearing just that gown.� I confessed surprised on that all.

�Yes, with a pair of short-knickers under it.� She said putting them on behind a screen. �I could wear something else but as I don�t know who is coming to wake me up I can�t risk to be discover wearing just a t-shirt and knickers.�

That made me laugh a bit. Certainly I was missing those times we met once a year.

�Ok, now� lights off and let�s sleep.� She said turning them off and getting in bed. �Tomorrow we have to wake up early, so at least let�s avoid circles tomorrow.�

I have always felt warm when we slept together when I was still a child. She didn�t know it, but I always loved her, maybe even more than being family. And now I just got that call� I really needed to feel warm at someone�s arms, not minding if it was my cousin�s ones.

No, I have never been able to see her as cousin; she has always being my friend and a woman.

I didn�t cared she was my cousin who was wrapping me with her arms, I always felt warm when it was her who did it. Maybe even warmer than when it was any other woman.

I hug her on a soft grip and buried my face at her chest robes looking for her warmth.

�It�s ok, Shin.� She then said kissing my hair. �Try to sleep, I�ll be here when you need me��

All of sudden I couldn�t help to let out some tears in silence. For any reason, she was the one always knowing how I felt before I could have told her anything. She always seemed to feel when I was in need of that protective and loving-need state.

(u 2 37 )

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 03:55 PM

Quote:
(Isa�s voice)

I was about reaching the end of my dream when I heard how somebody knocked on the door.

�Isa�� A female voice said whispering. �Hey, time to wake your mate up.�

�Hummm�.?� I said opening my eyes to look at the owner of the voice with Shin still crouched against me. �Oh, Hi Lillian. Sorry, you are right. Shin� Shin wake up��

He moaned something before slowly opening his eyes.

�He has changed not the slightest, has he?� Lillian whispered me back.

�No, not much.� I said. �C�mon Shin. You have to get in your bedroom before anyone else notices you are missing.�

�Oh, ok.� He said waking up then and sitting to get up. �So you take me to my room?�

�Lillian will take you while I get ready for� facing some business before the rest of you waking up.�

(Ren�s voice)

�Ren!� Someone said knocking on my door. �Ren, open the door!�

I stood up and went to open the door to see an angry Takumi with the rest at my door.

�I told you he was not death.� Naoki said. �Just over-slept.�

�I was worried.� Reira said.

�It�s ok. I just over-slept.� I said.

�Get ready now or we will have problems.� Takumi said. �I told you yesterday to stay here and sleep. Where did you go?�

�Nowhere, I just stayed here yet I was hung on the phone for a while.�

�From now on you are going to be taken away the phone in the nights.� Takumi said about throwing it to the wall. �And you�ll better not get out of here if you want me not to kick your silly ass.�

�Really?� I asked. �I mean� I will not do it again.�

Why should I when I was now so near my love. So now was not needed that way of communication in the nights.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 03:56 PM

Quote:
�So, what do we have to do today?� I asked.

�A radio program with another band.� Takumi said. �Maybe a local one. We have not being told, just were called two days ago to be told that it will be five minutes later cause of another band being also invited.�

�Oh, I�ve heard it�s a girls� band.� Naoki said happy.

�How are you going to know it when not even Narita knows it?� Takumi said.

�I sometimes think he is just thinking with his male hormones.� I recognised as I ended getting dressed. �Ok, shall we move?�

�First let�s call for the help.� Takumi said. �What was the name�?�

Anyway, when we reached the lobby, we saw something that rang me a bell.

�Excuse us.� Narita told the girl wearing green top with black trousers that was laying a the receptionist counter as she wrote something down speaking through one of the earphone-microphone I saw Isa use the two times we were there. �Do you know if our vehicle is ready yet?�

She just raised a finger to show us to wait a second.

�Yes, I said you had to send someone to pick us up� Don�t know, maybe Jack or Polly� Is J. free then?... Well, send him then� Ok, thanks� Sure, I�ll give them a call right now so we will be there on time� Thanks.� She added before turning to face us. �So, you asked about a vehicle?�

�Yes, we have to wait for our personal one to come and pick us up.� Narita said.

�Ok� any name? Taxi? Bus?�

�Can we ask for a limousine, please?� Naoki said.

�Shut up, blondie.� Takumi said.

�No, no.� Narita said to the girl. �It was something from Virxin Records.�

She then nodded and said a phone number through the microphone.

�Hey, Jacqueline, could you put me through with Benjamin?� She said. �No, no. It�s ok; we have a guest here waiting for something� Ok, I�ll wait� Hi, Benji� Ha ha. No, I came back for business� Sure, I�ll sign you one. Sorry, but we have Trapnest here that are asking about a vehicle you seem to send them� Already gone?... Ok, thanks, I�m telling them then� Thanks! You are always so nice!!... Ha ha ha, ok. I�ll tell Mark about it, yes� Bye.� She said apparently hanging down as she lifted the microphone towards the ceiling. �The bus�s left some time ago so it must be about arriving.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 03:57 PM

Quote:
�Didn�t you were told when did it arrived or what?!� Takumi said angry. �What kind of service you give then!!�

�Ehem.� A man said arriving. �Anything wrong Miss?�

�No, Mr. Ichinoise is about nervous because their buss didn�t arrive on time.� She said. �There�s no need of you here, I will deal with this, thanks Robbie.�

�Ok, Miss.� He said.

�Excuse me Takumi but I�m not working here.� She said. �I�ve just cover Dean while he was out at the toilet. I�m sure he could have informed you better than me about it.�

�So you don�t even work here!� Takumi said still angry. �What kind of security they have here that allow working on another place to outside people?�

�Ah, but I�m not outsider.� She said. �And if you don�t stop shouting like that, sir, I�m afraid I will have to ask you to politely leave this hotel.�

�How do you dare?!� He shouted as he was held by me that stepped in the middle.

�Takumi, she is the boss.� Narita whispered at his ear.

�Beep!� She said elbowing at the counter. �Miss Okanzaki, Junior owner of the hotel. Nice to meet you.� She added taking her hand out to shake it smiling with us all.

Her presentation made us all a bit confused while I recognised Isa that was now wearing smart robes.

�Isa?� Naoki asked. �Wow, you are� different.�

�While I�m on public I have to keep my image of perfect co-heir of the Okanzaki Hotel Empire.� She added while the receptionist came and bowed to excuse so she shook her head to tell him there was nothing to forgive and she walked out of the counter to meet us. �By the way, shall I recommend you to have some breakfast while you wait for the bus to arrive?�

�Miss Okanzaki.� The receptionist said. �But the record house said they would arrive just on time.�

�Yes, but there�s about an hour since there to here and latest news I got was there was a huge jam at the centre so they will have to take it or the way through Park Avenue. In any way, they will be here on about ten to twenty minutes so they have enough time for a coffee cup and maybe some toasts.�

�We would be really honoured if you sat with us.� Narita told her still not realising on who she was.

�I would love to but I�m afraid you would not enjoy the slightest as I have to speak with other two people before having a fast coffee and maybe a toast.� She said.

�You sit with us, please.� I said holding her hand.

�If she has to work then that she must do.� Takumi said.

We had breakfast without her but she promised to have dinner with us tonight if she could.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 03:57 PM

Quote:
However when we went out because the waitress serving us said our bus had arrived, she was there still chatting about something with a man.

�Hey, Miss Okanzaki.� Takumi said. �Tell the rest of your band we are not going to give the media up so easily.�

�Oops, so I must suppose you have recognised me?� She said joking then.

�After seeing the portrait at the relaxing room�� Takumi said. �Sure.�

�Then I suggest you to keep your mouth close about that connection, please.� She said bowing. �We don�t want me to be connected to the band being the tycoon daughter.�

Then Naoki began shouting in joy and so did Reira, but Shin and Nobu came down with part of their staff. Then I held her hand and attracted her to me.

�So you have dinner with us tonight then, dear?� I asked her.

�Just if I can, promise.� She answered me winking once.

As I knew Nobu was looking I kissed her there and then and she nearly slapped my face.

�In the future I�d rather you didn�t do that on public, especially here where everything is recorded and my father still wants me to get married to a noble man.� She said coldly before bowing and leaving to join her partners.

(Shin�s voice)

�I can�t believe he has�� I told Isa as we went to have some breakfast.

�Nor do I.� Isa said. �I told him not to do such here because everything is recorded and I will have to do miracles to prevent it being seen by my dad.�

�Anyway, what was the point on it?� I added.

�You know Ren can be a bit childish sometimes.� Yasu said. �I think he was trying to mark her as his for Nobu to know.�

�I still don�t see the point on that.� She answered while she looked at Nobu that was still choosing between the croissants or the muffins. �Why should he have to do it? I�m dating him, not Nobu.�

�Think about it.� Yasu said. �Ren is a man, his wife disappeared after divorcing from him, and now he has another one, her ex-boyfriend is nearer her than what he can be at the moment cause they work together and he works apart. Can�t you see what is behind all?�

�Man, if my girl was like that I would be jealous.� Shin said.

�Well, I can see he is jealous, but you can�t ask me to understand that cause for me it�s nonsense.� Isa said. �If I�m with him, I�m with him. Now I can just see Nobu as a friend and band mate, nothing more than that.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:01 PM

Quote:
(Nobu�s voice)

�If I�m with him, I�m with him. Now I can just see Nobu as a friend and band mate, nothing more than that.� Isa said while I arrived.

�Well� I think things are not as easy as that.� Shin said. �Ren is a man and men want certain things, with a lack of that then we go a bit jealous without reason and��

�If he wants that then he should have to work harder on it instead of� just acting so childish.� She added making all of us cough a bit.

�Can we drop it, please?� I asked. �We are having breakfast.�

�You are having breakfast.� She said when her mobile phone began ringing. �I�m working. I�ll see you at the lobby later.� She added before leaving.

�I think she works too much.� Shin said.

�We should do something.� Yasu said seeing her leave. �She�s just came out of the hospital and she should try not to put herself into stress so soon.�

�Maybe we should give a hand.� I said. �Do some of the calls, appointments� something.�

�She is not going to let us help with that.� Shin said shaking his head softly. �Don�t offend but you two don�t know English so well so as to keep on such chats with the workers here, and she will never allow me helping with that.�

�Then make her leave that to our boss and staff.� I said.

�She has left nearly all the work to our staff.� Yasu said.

�But the record house here prefers to deal with her or when she is there.� Gimpei said sighing. �However you look at it, she is from here and it�s normal they want her to be there to help with the language matters and being the middle point between both sides.�

(Isa�s voice)

�I said no!� I shouted to the phone where I was now calling. �Once again� I don�t want you to call me mistress there, or even suggest I have anything to do with the heads of the record house.�

�Miss, your car will be here on five minutes.� Robert said putting his head through the door.

�Thanks Robert.� I said. �No, I was talking to a mate� The car will be soon here, so... just remember what I told you about treating us and specially me� No! No different treat from them and no MISSTRESS or MADAM calling me!!�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Then I hung down.

�Bad time?� Robert White asked me.

�Yes, it�s always bad time when I�m the tycoon woman�� I said to then sigh. �I�ll go to the kitchen to have a pill for the head ache.� I added standing up and taking out the staff head�s earphones with the microphone and the dial to call people.

�Cassidy, Eve, if you can hear me please call the customers on the 6, to 12 A to please get to the entrance cause the car will arrive on� 4 minutes 37 seconds now to the entrance.�

�Ok, Isa.� They said at once.

�Isa, I think the white haired matches you better than the hunk on Evelyn�s wing.� Josie said.

�How can you say such thing?!� A voice said. �Mr. Honjo is just so hunk!�

�But such a man is just intolerable for master�s point of view.� A male voice said.

�Yeah, the bald man would be much finer for her.� Another one said.

�Hey, can�t you just stop gossiping and do what I asked you to, please?� I said when I got in the kitchen by the service�s door.

�Hello miss.� Kostos said smiling when I got in the kitchen.

�Hey sis!� Eddy added handing me the pills. �Here you are.�

�Thanks, Eddy.� I said smiling and taking the water glass he was handing me and taking the pill. �I hate to work as a powerful business woman�� I added when the acid and sour taste of the pill reached my brain leaving the glass at the dishwasher.

�Well, someone has to do it, as I think all of us prefer it�s you.� Andreas said smiling.

I then smiled while Eve got in the kitchen.

�The coffee has been ended and Isa, your mates has left for the lobby.� She told me turning after getting more bread for the toaster band. �Headache again?�

�If you were to deal with everyone at once you would also have. I wonder why I just have those here.� I said.

�Hey, Isa.� Dean from the lobby said. �Your beautiful cart is here for looking for you, dear.�

�Coming!� I said. �Lillian, I�m using the way 1A, 2B and then the short cut, are they clean?�

�If you don�t mind the little roach party at the shortcut they are clean.� She answered. �I�ve tried to take care of them but they seem to� keep on wanting to party.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:08 PM

Quote:
�Why don�t you try calling a roach killer?� I added joking as I ran to the staff corridor area that was the fastest way to move there. �Ah, to the tailors, my �Ladybird� to the lobby, please. If you don�t mind.�

�Just on the way.� The girl from the tailors said. �And I must say your little �Spring rose� is missing you.�

�Not again please.� I said.

�Why don�t you like wearing pink?� Another voice said.

�Pink?!� Lillian said. �You have something pink out of the room?�

�Yes, I have and no, I hate that dress.� I said changing from corridor to corridor. �My dad must be mad when he bought it. May, I�ll meet you at the lobby lift.�

�Ok, how are things?� I asked May when I went out of the short cut into the lift to the lobby.

�Your car is at the street corner� right now.� She said. �Your dress is now down and the guys will be getting on as soon as the car comes.�

�Fine, fine.� I said.

�Isa, is everything right?� She asked me as the doors opened.

�Yes, everything is ok.� I said rubbing my chest. �I�m just a bit� tired, that�s all. Ah! Guys, thanks for waiting. My things, thanks.�

�Are you taking things with you?� Nobu asked raising an eyebrow.

�Ah, you mean the clothes.� I said. �I can�t met anyone with dirty robes. Anyway, I�m changing at the car so don�t worry.�

(Takumi�s voice)

�I can�t believe it!� I said angry. �They just can�t treat us as if we were beginners!!�

�But here we are just beginning to get in the market, Takumi.� Reira said. �It�s normal we are just treated like that.�

�No!� I said still angry while the car was parked out of the hotel. �That�s not ok because we are not!!�

�Takumi, you should calm up.� Narita told me. �Don�t know, go up to your room, have a shower, rest a bit and come back for dinner peacefully, right?�

�Hum� She says she will try to be down on time.� Ren said. �Eight o�clock, isn�t it?�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:09 PM

Quote:
�Who?� I said angry. �Another press member trying to lower us even more?�

�No, Isa.� He said.

That was true; I nearly forgot she was having dinner with us if she could. Obviously she could otherwise she would not have told Ren by messaging in the phone.

�Tell her she doesn�t need to come.� I told him more calmed.

�If it was for me, the dinner would be just she and me.� He answered me softly while he typed a new message. �But I think she promised Narita so��

I did what Narita had suggested me. I go up to my bedroom, had a long bath that relaxed me and I got ready for dinner. When I went down she was still not there so I asked Ren.

�She said she was nearly done, so maybe she will be 5 minutes delayed.� Ren told us.

No, it was not 5 it was 9 nearly 10 minutes on delay.

�Ren, it�s 10 minutes on delay already.� I said bothered. �Where the hell has she gone?!�

�I hope you are not speaking of me.� Suddenly a soft voice said back me. �I�m sorry about the delay, I had a call while I was having a shower and I had to recall answering when I ended.�

�It�s ok, milady.� Narita said taking the chair back to allow her sitting. �Women�s courtesy delay is at ten minutes at Tokyo.�

�Here is for 15 minutes.� She said smiling and laying her napkin at her lap with a soft movement. �Oh, you have still not ordered� I�m sorry about my delay.�

�Stop acting.� I said. �We know you are not like that.�

�I think Mr. Ichinoise is still angry because I got certain gap at the TV programs before he could. Local fame.�

�That�s� glorious?� Narita said still a bit confused.

�Narita.� Ren said. �I suppose you have not recognised our lady here as Trapnest singer, our friend Isa.�

�Is it so?� He asked. �Wow! I mean� you really look as a princess now!�

�Well, despite on what I can look like being who I really am, I�m also this person.� She said smiling. �But I�m kindda unconnected to my father or brother right now.� She added smiling while we ordered. �I�ve grew up in this ambient and I�m perfectly capable of behaving as a good lady should.�

�Hey, wait!� Ren said when he realised she had not been take order. �You have still not ordered Isa.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:09 PM

Quote:
�You should tell them off for having forgotten asking you what you wanted.� I said ironical.

�No need of.� She said smiling with her hands at her lap. �They don�t need to ask as they know what to serve me.�

It was amazing; during all the dinner she behaved as a really good educated lady from the royalty or nobility. All of us, even Reira, were astonished at that change and some important business men came to say hello to her that answered with politely and brightness.

When the dinner ended we went to the hotel�s bar and then we met Gaia�s directives there too. Narita and our bosses began chatting with them and soon Reira and Naoki left while Ren held Isa�s hand that didn�t lost a single word from them giving her point of view from time to time.

Ren ended by feeling sleepy and so showed his eyes, more closed while time went past.

�Ren, you should go up and rest a bit.� Narita told him. �Tomorrow you have recording of an interview.�

�Oh, sure.� He said.

�I should go bed too.� She said. �Yet the chat is really interesting.�

�Maybe we could�� Ren began.

�Ren, to your bedroom, now.� I told him seeing through his words what he really meant. �And alone.�

�Hey, you are not my dad.� Ren said, then as he saw me serious he thought it twice. �Ok, ok. I�m leaving. Good night men, lady��

�Night.� All of us said.

�Good night Mr. Honjo.� The red haired said smiling.

She stayed a bit longer and soon she also left. When I left I went to Ren�s bedroom to make sure he was there.

�Hum� I see she is not here.� I said.

�No, she saw something and left.� Ren said.

�Good, she is a cleverer woman than I thought.� I said. �Good night.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:10 PM

Quote:
(Isa�s voice)

It was true I left soon. I just went to Ren�s bedroom to say goodnight and kiss him for a while. However, when I knocked on his door and he opened me to pull me in I saw his nose was a bit red and a little blood was going out of his nostril.

�Ren, you are nose bleeding.� I told him. �Oh, no.� I added when I realised why he was like that. �Hand it to me, dear.�

�Don�t know what�?� He began saying.

�The cocaine, hand it all.� I asked him taking a bag from his back pocket. �No drugs while we are going out, ok? It makes me frighten to thing you could��

�Hey, I�m ok.� He said hugging me to comfort me. �Don�t worry��

We then kissed and after a while I went out of the room buttoning the neck of my dress smiling after having left him sleeping there.

After two crazy days I was again woken up early this morning back in London. No, it�s been not two days, it�s three and I can remember nothing about yesterday from the point we went to that disco disguised as ordinary people.

I turn around to see Ren is by my side when Lillian woke me up.

�Ok, I�m going out to give you some privacy.� She said smiling and looking to Ren.

As soon as she leaves I begin moving Ren to wake him up.

�Hum?� He finally said after me having to deal with a morning heat strike at his dreaming state. �Morning.� He added smiling and keeping on hugging my waist.

�Ren, we have to get up.� I told him. �Er... mind releasing me so as me to... put on better my night gown, please?�

It�s true, while dealing with that waking up, my robes were down my breast on a side while I kept the other with the shoulder strap at it�s right place.

�Why?� He said burying his face at my breast once again. �This is as heaven.�

�Well, you have to work, I have to work... Doesn�t it sound reason enough for you?� I added messing his hair to finally separate and sit at the bed edge to stand up.

�Oh, come here!� He said laughing and holding me by the hips height to make me fall down with him again.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:11 PM

Quote:
That made me laugh again, and it took me about seven more minutes to make him leave with the robes I suppose he was wearing the previous day.

Two minutes later I was literally floating down the corridor at the ground floor to get to the reception to answer a call I got.

(Ren�s voice)

It was certainly luck that yesterday, Isa was that weird. I don�t know if she will remember much after having had such an amount of alcohol and the joint but I certainly can say it was a luck I found her before police found her swimming at that ducks pound at the public park. I nearly had to carry her to her bedroom when the nice maid that just got out of her work took me along weird and narrow corridors to the floor she had.

And then what a suit!! It looked as three times my Tokyo flat from the times Nana and I were to marry. Just her bedroom was about my whole home. I wonder if she has never got lost in her bed.

�Ren, stop daydreaming!� Takumi shouted at me while we were going at the car.

�Sorry.� I said.

�It seems somebody has seen an angel today!� Reira said laughing and joking.

�What did I told you about going out at nights and meeting low girls?� Takumi told me off.

�I didn�t go out at night and I didn�t meet any low girls, happy?� I told him.

�You�d better not be lying because I�ll end by finding out and then you are going to be a dead man.� He threatened me.

(Nobu�s voice)

�Can we rest a bit, please?� I nearly begged when we were made to play the same song for third time.

�My fingers are hurting!� Shin said moaning.

�Ok, rest.� The producer said. �Everyone has a quarter of hour gap to rest.�

�Wow, this is really funny!� Isa said.

She�s been behaving a bit happy little child lately so I wonder if she is not taking drugs cause she works harder than ever and she keeps on having that cheerful face of hers.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:13 PM

Quote:
�Isa, you must rest a bit.� Yasu said handing her a bottle of water. �Remember your lungs are still a bit weak...�

�I�m just fine.� She said smiling and taking the towel she was handed by her caretaker to dry her face and neck a bit. �Singing helps me feeling alive.�

�I wonder what she is taking.� I asked Shin.

�Nothing dangerous that you can think of.� He told me. �She is purer than that. Thank god Ren arrived just on the best moment yesterday night and took her before she could jump in the pond.�

�What pond? Who came?� I asked not remembering a thing from the previous day.

�She and you wanted to jump in a duck pond at a public park and Ren stopped you.� Shin told me. �He literally had to hold her up to prevent her jumping in the water.�

�Hey, where did you run away yesterday?� Gimpei asked us frowning. �We were to look for you at your bedroom but we didn�t found you.�

�Er... We were with some of Isa�s friends here.� Shin said.

�Oh, then I suppose that�s just fine.� He said. �Being with polite guys will do well on your image.�

Polite is not how I would describe the chaps and friends she had. At least not all of them. Some were a bit hard to describe, but... how could you describe a bunch of three of the guys that pee on the street, drink to drunkenness and spit at streets? Luckily those were just three out of ten.

�Don�t worry Gim, that will not happen again.� I said. �We have not much free time now, do we?� I said.

�Well... you have some, but our lady...� Gimpei said on a sad doubting voice. �She has to record with us, then work for the company to pay part of the prize for the media paying us enough attention and also help giving us Gaia a hand on dealing with this people.�

It was true; if I was her I would have also taken drugs for keeping up with that life-style she had to keep now.

�Gimpei, from the Teendencies, they want to book a day for us doing some clothe modelling.� Isa said arriving and laying at his back holding a cell phone in front of his face.

�But they already have you tomorrow!� He said.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:15 PM

Quote:
�Well, they say it�s not going to be enough and they also want the whole band so... maybe you should speak with them and fix this up, please.�

�But... humph!� Gimpei said taking the phone to leave.

�No more work, please.� Shin said. �Why does everyone take just our faces and bodies?�

�Don�t know, next time you could ask it yourself.� She said taking a can from the chilled water. �So, what do you plan to do this afternoon?�

�We are free, remember?� I said.

�But you have to model, haven�t you?� Yasu said.

�I�m going with her.� Shin added. �If she is not there I don�t want to go around a place I hardly know.�

�Shin, you can�t interfere on her work, remember?� Yasu said.

�It�s ok.� She said smiling. �I bet I can get allowance for you to be there.�

(Isa�s voice)

We finally were out of the record house. They got all they wanted from us for that day and after a long chat on the phone, I was allowed to take my band mates to see me at the photo session so I would also ask Ren if they had free afternoon so he could came.

However, when we arrived back the hotel...

�Hey, what�s all that mess?� I asked when I saw the staff more nervous than before.

�Trapnest has been expelled from the hotel.� Marion told me. �It seems Mr. Ichinoise brought somebody here and got caught doing it on public place in here and Mr. Honjo was caught with Marijuana at his room. He has been taken to police station to see what they do with him.� She told me white as a sheet. �Mr. Okazaki Sr has just expelled them and their staff is packing things up. They will be kicked from the town too as they will not get a hotel now.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:16 PM

Quote:
I suddenly felt how my knees went as rubber but I managed to stand still. If it was my dad�s decision, there was nothing I could do. I knew my father�s influence on the city and so I knew they would not find a hotel fond of putting them up because they were afraid on my family�s anger.

I immediately called all the media, one by one expecting them not to do a first page out of this. When I had to model I tried to look my best, but all the smiles I wear were faked because I was nervous for what could happen to Ren.

When I got the call from the only media not having answering me first time I felt how my strengths left me and I fell on my knees.

First person coming to help me was Yasu followed by Shin.

�Yes...� I muttered on English trying to sound still. �Yes, I�ll go and try to deal with it.�

Then they hung down. This time it was not a trouble at another country where they didn�t knew me, this time it was my home-country, where everyone knew who I was and where truth could hurt my image quite a lot.

Yasu held me around my back and it was at him where I buried my face to cry.

�It�s ok...� He whispered at me while Gimpei tried to deal with the photographer and the rest of people there.

(Yasu�s voice)

�Calm up, everything will be fine...� I told Isa while we sat down at the room where we had appointed to meet the journalist.

�No, everything is just upside down.� She told me with her hands trembling slightly. �They know me; they know how I play... They have always treat to put dung on my life by blackmailing me cause they know they can�t do a thing against my family or me so they do against my friends. So, everything is going to end badly, for Ren or for me.�

I had never seen her as down and nervous as now. I didn�t knew if it was cause she really loved him or cause she was really afraid of that people.

Anyway, I had the opportunity of checking it when they arrived; a female journalist and a boss looking man.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-04-2007, 04:16 PM

Quote:
The meeting began and I saw how she was appearing to stand still over the whole matter but she was nervous inside.

Again they didn�t want money, nor any kind of news.

�We already know everything about you that we are allowed to publish.� The woman said. �There�s nothing you can offer us.�

�There must be something we can offer you.� I then said.

�Nobody cares about the life of you, dear.� The woman said. �The only one valuable here is the lady, but her family got an agreement with us not allowing anyone in press to publish anything about them without first asking, and of course no nudity, or drugs, or drunkenness... or anything lowering the family.�

Ren was also my friend, but I could not do anything about him. Those men were tougher than Japanese ones. I now understand how she got that agreement so easily the previous time.

She was a great business woman but this time she seemed to being something interfering her from keeping her mind cold.

�Well... now you name it...� The boss said. �It seems there�s something you can do for us.�

(Shin�s voice)

Nobu and I were waiting for Yasu and Isa to end the meeting for long. It seemed ages but after an hour in the meeting room they went out, our friends were serious as if they were going out of a burial and the journalists were smiling.

Then I ran to hug my cousin and she laid her head at my shoulder obviously trying to find some kind of comfort on it.

�Everything is ok now.� I told her. �We are here.�

�Miss Okanzaki!� Some of the maids said arriving running. �What�s happened? We�ve seen the Torch going out of here!�

�Isa!� A dark haired man who she called Pedro said. �What�s gone on?�

�It�s ok.� She said standing still and serious. �They came here to deal with something with us. You have nothing to worry about, it�s ok now. No dirt over the name of the hotel or the family.�

�And who cares about that?!� Robbie the security man of the building said. �We were worried about you!�