Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-22-2012, 07:37 PM

"Welcome!" *Silverbeam bows to you and gestures you inside* "Come inside and check out our spring farewell party! Have a bite at our buffet table, there are plenty of our little round tables to sit, eat and chat, as well as benches. Stop and smell the flowers, or have a try at our hedge maze!"

RULES AND INTRO

Hey guys! Silverbeam here, this is a casual out of character roleplay. Basically a place to chat and interact with a touch of roleplaying. Pretty much pretend you, your AVATAR self is here in this garden/cafe and talk and have fun! Be as silly as you want. ;) Make sure actions are in asterisks, and things you say as your avatar are in quotes. Remember here you are your avatar, For example I am not Eileen from florida, I am silverbeam a Gentle dragon looking for love! If you want a different avatar and or name then the one you are using, make sure to put a pic (from an outside source like tinypic) in quotes at the top of your posts and or with your name using.

anything not in roleplaying please put in double brackets ((......)).

PRIZES:

There will be some prizes given out, for great role playing participants, and at random future numbered pages! Let me know if you want to help with prizes.

Last edited by Silverbeam; 05-22-2012 at 07:42 PM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-22-2012, 07:38 PM

reserved upon need....

---------- Post added 05-22-2012 at 03:40 PM ----------

"WE are open! Welcome all citizens and visitors of menewsha, welcome to menewsha gardens!" *cuts ribbon upon archway door* "Now if only someone would come in and chat with me.... I am a lonely dragon after all... I NEED LOVE!" *poses dramatically*

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 08:10 PM

*sits high in a tree, cat like tail twitching. She giggles from inside her hood. She wears her swords on her back and her white cat is on her shoulder* cute. *grins a little to herself beneath the shadows of her hood, watching the 'dramatic' dragon*

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-22-2012, 09:25 PM

*polish's the tables And sneezes* "huh, allergies? Is there a cat or dog nearby?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 09:42 PM

*the white cat sniffs as if offended and Staria giggles a little louder, amused. Finally speaks from above him in the tree* "I beleive Yuki would like to inform you that she is not an ordinary cat and should be refereed to by her given name. *Yuki the cat puffs out her chest and looks pleased which makes the Neko woman grin. Shakes her head at the cat and drops down next to Silver*

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-22-2012, 09:48 PM

*startled he jumped back* "Oh sorry miss. It's just that I have a mild allergic reaction to fur. Welcome welcome Yuki, please come and make your stay, there is food and drinks if you like, let me know if I can make your visit a more pleasant one." *he smiled, holding back a very small sniffle*

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 09:51 PM

"Well then I suppose you really are out of luck" *points to her own furry ears before patting Yuki the cat. Moves to a table to give him distance and stretches lightly" * warm apple cider sounds good if you have it.

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2012, 10:10 PM

*glides gracefully through the archway* “What a lovely garden! I wonder if they have orange tea?” *finger to mouth with quizzical look* “A cat and dragon? How strange…”

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-22-2012, 10:13 PM

" I can certainly fetch a glass for you Yuki," *he smiles and wanders off to fetch it, bringing a lovely rose ornamented glass full of the creamy liquid*

*waves* "Hello miss please come in!"

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2012, 10:16 PM

*Lifts skirt and glides to a table* "Thank you kind dragon! May I say, your garden is simply lovely!"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 10:18 PM

"actually" *starts to correct him that her white cat is Yuki and she is Staria, Dark Daughter of Diana the moon goddess but finds he leaves to quickly. She takes the pretty glass and begins to drink it absently. She might have corrected him again but he ran off to the other woman. Yuki, the white cat, meanwhile begins mumbling to itself in soft hissing sounds due to being called a normal 'cat' by the woman and then being ignored. Staria reaches over and pats the cat*

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-22-2012, 10:30 PM

"Thank you, it's a group effort, but being a nature dragon helps." * he winks*

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2012, 10:44 PM

"A nature dragon! Amazing!" *looks out toward the maze* "You have certainly outdone yourself!" *extends hand in a dainty manner to dragon* "I am called Superstition"

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-22-2012, 10:49 PM

*takes the hand like a gentleman and places a small kiss upon her hand.* "Delighted to meet you superstition. Feel free to sit or serve yourself at the buffet table, or take a stroll. I need to check on my other guest and I shall come back." He smiled politely, giving a little bow then went to check on the cat owner.

"How is it going over here?" *He asked politely*

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 10:55 PM

"Alright, Yuki would like a dish of milk though" *points to the cat to emphasis it is yuki as she sips her own drink. She gives him a small smile from beneat her hood, glancing around her again thoughtfully*

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-22-2012, 11:03 PM

"Oh, Yes! Sorry for the name mix up, guess I'm a little excited. How about a make up sardine to go with the milk?" *asks politely*

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 11:13 PM

*glances at the cat and seems to be speaking telepathically to the creature* "Yuki says yes, she'll take a sardine as your apology. Don't mind her, she's just huffy *grins as the cat mrows and tries to claw at her but is blocked by one of her gold block bracelets.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-22-2012, 11:19 PM

"I wouldn't dream of it, thank you Yuki for your acceptance of an apology." He bows towards the cat and then walks off to fetch saucer and milk with a dab of cream in it. he then sets it down gently for the feline.*

"I'm glad you both stopped by."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 11:24 PM

*dances in happily* "Wonder what we will find here?" *looking down at the mouse at her feet. Looks around* "A cat, a dragon and a woman, interesting."

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2012, 11:26 PM

*sees new woman dressed in green and smiles wide* "Silver! Please, have a seat! It's good to see you!" *waves the girl and mouse over*

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 11:27 PM

*yuki sits acting like a queen and Staria just sits shaking her head and chuckling at the two.* "so am I, this is entertaining"

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 11:40 PM

*Finally recognises Superstition and races over happily.* "Hey girl; didn't recognize you at first. Nice getup. *Sits down and leans down to pick up the Luch, the mouse.*

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 05-22-2012, 11:41 PM

*CADFND flies in, a small white kitty, Nyan floating behind her. She scoops up Nyan as she lands, gawking over the garden.* "Wow~ This is beautiful." *She blinks, spotting a familiar face* "Staria! Is that you?" *CADFND runs over, excited*

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 11:57 PM

It would be" *waves back and relaxes back in a chair. Smiles warmly*

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-23-2012, 12:07 AM

"Wonderful, I'm glad you are having fun." * sees new people and wanders over.*

Hello and welcome! feel free to grab something from the buffet table, or ask me for something in particular to eat or drink. Also the hedge maze and gardens are free to wander around in. I'll come find you if you get lost." *He winks and bows politely at them*