Rhumbullion
The Rebel Prodigy
Send a message via AIM to Rhumbullion Send a message via MSN to Rhumbullion Send a message via Yahoo to Rhumbullion

Old 02-11-2010, 07:20 AM

Hands and feet are moderately hard. I have a trick for hands and feet but sometimes, even with my ins and outs I know, it still gets hard.

LenGe
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2010, 09:56 AM

The whole body but only when I'm drawing from a above or below perspective.

kasmik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-14-2010, 12:20 AM

probably hands^^,

crazian

Old 02-15-2010, 05:45 AM

i cant do the hands >.< either its to big or to small or i put the thumb on the wrong side of the hand >.o

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2010, 01:56 AM

hands and feet

guitar_sticker

Old 02-16-2010, 04:05 PM

For me, it's definitely the hands. I always put the hands behind their back if it's possible too. For their feet, I sort of just draw blobs, but they look alright. I haven't tried barefoot though, so I'm sure that would be a problem. I also have trouble with eyes sometimes... But not often. :3

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 02-17-2010, 04:46 AM

To echo everyone else: hands. I used to practice drawing my own, holding various items. That helped a great deal. Also, most of the art work I do is of goblins, faeries, brownies, etc so the hands are very stylized and not normally sized/ jointed in the first place. They are what I say they are :P

Drigan
in need of pants

Old 02-17-2010, 02:27 PM

ehm.. poses.. I'm really bad at positioning a character in a dynamic way.
they always have a boring and easy position..
also the perspective poses I find hard.
next to everybody else I don't find hands and feet hard to draw =3. But that's because I practised those a lot!
before it was really hard.. but just use your own hands as reference :p or your brother's picture... or holiday photo's.. simply draw the hands and you get it in no time =]

llMerill
Leo

Old 02-18-2010, 04:44 PM

hands.... =___='
sometimes thay turn out fine and sometimes they don't,
no matter how i try...tsk...
i hate those bad days...

Shiruvya
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Shiruvya Send a message via MSN to Shiruvya Send a message via Yahoo to Shiruvya

Old 02-19-2010, 09:01 AM

Feet aren't difficult for me but hands are. I'd say they are most difficult but that is because of their variety of poses based on perception. So technical! There are a few poses I've mastered and I wouldn't say the hands are too hard in that case but as an overall thing I'd say I have the most trouble with them because having them do something adds so much more feeling and variety to the picture so often you want this to be original and in that case you have less practice with each different pose you decide to draw them in.

EDIT: I was gonna' say poses but then I thought that wouldn't really count as a body part. Well, I noticed that some others here have said poses so I thought it worthwhile to at least say that I find poses to be very difficult as well. They sometimes throw off the proportionality of my drawing.

K-LEE
*^_^*

Old 02-24-2010, 01:15 AM

Hands are the most difficult for me to draw, mainly because it's so intricate and a slight difference in the angles of your lines could really make the hand look deformed. xD Well, that's what I think anyway.

I don't mind feet all that much, mostly because I just round them out, where as it's harder to do for hands. >u<

Another thing I don't draw very well are the shoulders. They seem uneven and one side's always slanted more than the other. xD

Philosophy

Old 02-24-2010, 08:09 AM

Personally, I find most joints hard to draw. That, and backs... probably. A full back view is probably the worst, especially have a hard time drawing how the shoulders and shoulder blades are placed, etc. The problem I have with hands is mainly in the wrist and the knuckles in each finger, the problem I have with feet are the ankles and toes.... so yeah, definitely "joints" in general.

mishi-hime
Drow Elf Priestess

Old 02-24-2010, 08:12 AM

arms. it's very difficult to make them look natural and interesting at the same time.

also, to all of you who are hiding the hands. it's very obvious. you're screaming "i can't draw hands at the top of your lungs". I hate when people do that.

Liekomgz
Poke Master

Old 02-26-2010, 09:21 AM

Hands for sure. I also have a lot of trouble getting the hairline right.

Ningen_no_naku_koro_ni

Old 02-27-2010, 02:08 AM

I find I struggle with drawing breasts most of all... I guess it's the simmetry that I struggle with XD

SkyEatsDeli
It's bro time.

Old 02-27-2010, 02:22 AM

I've finally gotten over hands being difficult, so now I think the thing I struggle with most is making men look manly. It's so difficult xD

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 PM

I'm so out of practice with drawing people that the whole body seems to be a challenge these days. I'm just gonna have to sit down with my sketch book and just draw. Feet have always been the hardest for me to draw, though. Especially the transition from the leg, through the ankle, into the foot/shoe. Did I mention I can't draw shoes very well, either? XD

sherogirl

Old 03-04-2010, 10:53 PM

for me the hardest part is the hands and feet >,< I am horrible at it. I tend to make my characters too thin but that is not a huge problem

shadeninja

Old 03-04-2010, 11:27 PM

Hands are one of the hardest parts cause you can over think on how long they should be and the size of the palm. Although if you are looking for help youtube always has awesome drawling tutorials to look at.

Snort Like A Pig
Stay fine.

Old 03-05-2010, 02:23 AM

Definitely hands! I can totally agree with you on that. =3 No shortcuts, just gotta get it down right.

TalkingBackwards
Grim
Send a message via AIM to TalkingBackwards Send a message via MSN to TalkingBackwards

Old 03-06-2010, 04:34 AM

Views from the back. It's sooo hard for me to get someone's back to look right. Butts are hard to draw too.
I used to have a huuuge problem with hands and feet, but then one day I literally just said, "You know what? I'm never going to avoid drawing another hand or foot again." And that's what I did. And now I love drawing them!

Aki0921
~So Precious Time~
Send a message via Yahoo to Aki0921

Old 03-06-2010, 05:11 AM

The hardest part for me to draw is hands and feet. Hands are a little easier to draw than feet, however. I have never been able to draw feet properly and I hate that! When I'm drawing hands, sometimes I'll look at my own hands and draw them. When I do that, the hands turn out somewhat realistic. When I go by a reference picture, they're all weird looking. V.V

arashi_dabong

Old 03-06-2010, 11:23 AM

i find the hands hard too. XP

i used to just hide em as weLL, but the time came when i reaLized that to be a manga artist (i aim to become one),

i have to be abLe to draw hands.

i've been practicing, so i'm getting used to it.

though sometimes they tend to be too long. XP

i'm better at chibi though, considered one of the best in the Science curricuLum of our schooL.^^

(not bragging or anything. XP)

so i recommend you just practice 'tiL you get the hang of it. :3

cagedbluebird
unrealistic dreamer.
Send a message via AIM to cagedbluebird Send a message via MSN to cagedbluebird

Old 03-07-2010, 08:38 AM

Oh, geez. I have real trouble with hands. Feet? Not so much . I love feet. They're so cute to draw.
>3>
Body movements can be a bit of trouble for me, too, because I've spent so much time working on the face and proportions of it.
Hmmm..
I'm really good at drawing natural looking eyes, smiles, and breasts.
Mwuahahaha . xD

l ll L i r e ll l
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-08-2010, 06:26 PM

Hands are so difficult for me :/
Eyes are the most fun to draw :D