Souless Ginger Kid
I'd rather have a bottle in fron...

Old 01-15-2013, 07:52 AM

Please let me know if I made a duplicate thread, and delete it if so. :)
Thanks!

So my idea is to get everyone to contribute to the longest story EVER CREATED!!!
Make it as random and crazy as possible! ^_^ <3
Replies must be at least one sentence long. :]

I'll start!

There once was a slug named Philip. He wasn't just any slug, he was magenta and turquoise
...and he was MAGICAL!
One day he came upon a radioative raw sewage plant. Upon slithering around in the glorious glorious glowing goo, something grand happened! ^_^
Philip's slime created sparkley pink cupcakes, with cute little sparkley sprinkles on top.
Along came a fanciful platypusgoatcow. This fanciful platypusgoatcow was drawn to Philip's cupcake trail. He ate and he ate. Until he came stumblewattling to Philip's front porch, he then knocked on the door. (Which was made of blueberry pie and diamonds. 'cause Philip got mad fly swag like dat. )
Philip answered the door and the fanciful platypusgoatcow said...

Last edited by Souless Ginger Kid; 01-15-2013 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: Needed to add a rule.

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-15-2013, 02:26 PM

(As much as I love the randomness and crazies going on here, it's actually really difficult to follow! Also, could you specify the intended length of posts?)

"Ooh loog, Poolygoop!" And waved his fanciful nose around in the leafy air, while blowing candy-cane flavoured bubbles into his pink lemonade drink. The fanciful platypusgoatcow then asked Philip's snail, "Pooloogoo?"

Souless Ginger Kid
I'd rather have a bottle in fron...

Old 01-15-2013, 09:45 PM

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by specifying length? :o
Like per post, or in general?
To be quite honest I have no specifics except maybe no one worded responces, or maybe at least one sentence long? :)

Philip then replied "Booger flavored popsicles make great party favors! :D" and invited the fanciful platypusgoatcow inside for tea and crumpets! ^_^
The platypusgoatcow then decided he would do the splunkidoo dance as a thankful tribute to Philip's courteous hospitality. He danced with a firey passion of a thousand red hot love puppets, and took a bow. Philip enjoyed this SO much that he...