shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 12:28 AM

Name: Shinigami (shinn) rose
picture:
Race: Human/ shapeshifter
Bio:Shinn has work tirely and hard to fit into human soceity.He came to the city hoping to learn more about his unknown past and to make a life for himself
Personality: Shy and quiet but when you get to know him outgoing and charming.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2008, 01:13 AM

Name:
appearance:
Race: human/angel
bio: two years ago she found herself somewhere i the middle of a forest without memory and with 3 small angel wings in her back. She spent more than a year trying to discover things about herslef but she gave up after not being able to find anything out and she built up a resonably normal life. She straps her wings flat on her back so they wont be found out, wich is also the reason she usually wears kimonos, they can hide her wings more easily than other clothing
personality: she's calm and kind and doesn't easily become angry, but when she is she'll get in a real rage. She fully excepted her fate and wats to help other with their troubles

btw i love your chara's name Shinigami :]

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-18-2008, 03:45 PM

((thank you very kindly I like it too and plus he's been my OC for quite a while)

Shinn walked down the street thinking about what he was going to do today he decided quite a while ago that he ought to go get a job. He smiled humming to himself and walked into a large white building from which he reconized as the local high school. Shinn smiled and muttered to himself " I guess it's finally time I enroll myself in this schooling"

Shinn walked in and smiled at the receptionist " I need to enroll into some courses to finish highschool is it too late in the year to do so?"

The receptionist smiled " of course not what courses do you think you'd need?"

Shinn smiled " math course 11 U and 12 U, and sciences I'll need chemisty and physics"

The receptionist smiled " Ok I'll need to take down your information"

Shinn smiled and took the paper from the receptionist and smiled wrote out everything quickly and slid it back to her.

The receptionist pluged all the information into the system and smiled " i'll let all your teachers know they have a new student, you can head down to your first class now"

Shinn nodded and smiled picked up his bag and headed down the hall looking at his sheet of paper his 'timetable' he smiled 'first class is in room 245 that's upstairs.' he thought to himself as he walked up to the class and knocked at the door.

The teacher smiled " you must be shinn right the receptionist called and let us know you were coming please take a seat in the second row in the empty desk"

Shinn nodded happily and sat down pulling out his notebook hoping no one noticed his hand changing shape at his nervousness.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2008, 02:32 AM

((omg i forgot to put in the name *dies in shame and returns to change it* there we go ^^ ))

Amati walked through her school tot he first class, her wings were irritated under her uniform but she was used to it. When she came into the room she saw that someone was sitting next to her desk. "hello are you new here?" she said politely "my names Nanami Amaterasu" she noticed she used the japanese way of saying a name, it was a habit of hers, but she didn't remember how she got it "I'm sorry it's Amaterasu Nanami I usually say my name the Japanese way as a habit" she said apologetically

She sat down in her desk and fetched her books. this lesson was about to be a boring one but she usually paid attention because there was nothing else for her to do

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-19-2008, 08:12 PM

Shinn's eyes gazed acrossed the classroom to the new girl who had walked throught the door he smiled to himself ' she's giving off an arua no one else has I wonder if she's got any abilities like me'

The teacher turned around seeing shinn gazing over the classroom she broight her ruler down on the desk. " please pay attention this is your only your first warning seeing as your new" The teacher blinked as shinn turned around and glanced out the window as if he had never heard her at all. 'Amaterasu eh? I hope I get the chance to introduce mysef'

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 12:24 AM

"You'd better pay attention, she's vicious if you don't" Amaterasu whispered "she especially hates guys for some reason" she gave a playful smile, but looked away quickly as she saw the teacher staring at her disapprovingly

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-20-2008, 12:27 AM

shinn smiled back " oh I see that's why she's glaring at me" Shinn laughed and ended up doddling in his notebook.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 12:42 AM

Amati Giggled "I don't know your name yet do I" she said
with an obvious hint

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-20-2008, 12:53 AM

Shinn smiled "oh that's right my name is Shinigami or shinn as they like to call me"

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 01:01 AM

"Shinn" she repeated "I like it, you can call me Amati by the way, Amaterasu is such a long name"she smiled "it's the japanese goddess of the sun"

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-20-2008, 01:12 AM

Shinn smiled " I like it Amati or Amaterasu either one is very pretty"

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 01:14 AM

"thank you" she said blushing a little bit "what class do you have next?" she said, seeing the lesson was almost over

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-20-2008, 01:34 AM

Shinn smiled brightly "chemisity and you?"

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2008, 04:06 AM

"also chem though it is far from my best subject" she said laughing, last time they let her mix stuff something weird happened and the teacher got sick

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-20-2008, 08:13 PM

Shinn laughed "really sounds like what I did last time with an explosion in the school my hair turned a bright orange for a while"

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2008, 12:37 AM

"she giggled at the thoght of Shinn with his hair orange, and then noticed his hands were sort of shifting. "Keep your hand steady" she whispered a bit anxious. She really hoped no one had noticed

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-21-2008, 08:10 PM

Shinn froze and eased his hand slightly shaking and after he had looked around he blushed "now aren't you the expert"

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 12:06 AM

"Let's just say your not alone here" she whispered

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-22-2008, 12:22 AM

Shinn nodded "nice to know now i'm scared I think that orange hair won't be pleasent."

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 12:42 AM

the bell range loudly "well, I think the moment of our doom had come" she said smiling, her attitude totally difrent

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-22-2008, 01:03 AM

Shinn blinked "oh no not yet i'm too young to die" shinn laughed jokingly

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 01:25 AM

"well let's make sure to survive then shall we" Amaterasu giggled

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-22-2008, 01:36 AM

Shinn smiled "yes we'll survive this.... together" he added the last word to add some drama he always like to be different.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-22-2008, 01:40 AM

Amati giggled again as she walked into the Chemistry classroom and sat at her usual spot, wich happened to have an empty spot next to it

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-22-2008, 09:10 PM

Shinn smiled and walked in and took a seat beside the window slightly off the fact he was in a new class a new tear and had met some new people.