Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 03-06-2013, 06:14 PM

The night passed by at a snail pace. It felt almost like the sun would never hit the horizon and when the moon finally did gleam in the sky like it would never set. Several hunters passed by, a few of them stopping in front of her door before moving on with a couple of laughs. Another group passed by mentioning how they should be hunting the beasts and not standing here idly by.

There was a firm knock on her door around midnight. It was short an to the point, but loud enough to definitely catch either Sophie's or Nate's attention.

Dameon stood on the other side, he didn't look very amused as he shooed off several other hunters who had followed him with questions and concerns. Emily must've asked him to check up on Sophie even if she had said she would be alright.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 03-06-2013, 06:20 PM

Nate had eaten and fallen asleep in Kales bed, I was asleep on the couch when I heard a loud knock on the door. I almost fell off the couch, tangled in blankets but I stood and fixed my messy hair and went to the door in my pj bottoms and white tank top. I cracked it to see it was Dameon. I blushed and positioned my body behind the door.
"Good evening, is something the matter?" I asked him in a weary voice. It was noisier than normal in the hallway as the wolves were all out at once.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 03-06-2013, 06:45 PM

"I came to check up on you... at Kale's and Emily's request." He raised an eyebrow at her positioning before nodding. "I'm guessing I must have caught you while you were asleep. I'm sorry. We don't sleep much here so I didn't think much into it."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-06-2013, 07:53 PM

I blushed, pushing my hair back and looking up at him. "Ah thank you. Yeah, Nates asleep and I was too, but its ok, I do appreciate your checking up on me. Im.. kinda surprised you didn't go with Emily." I thought for a moment; I missed Kale more than I thought...
"When..do they come back?"

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 03-06-2013, 08:57 PM

"Emily and the rest of the pack can take care of themselves. Besides, when she's like this... It's best I stay clear. I doubt even a vampire could take them on like this." He paused for a second before giving her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, they will be coming back soon. Sorry I woke you up, I'll let you get some sleep." He was about to turn to leave before chuckling. "You know... I've only been with Em and her pack for a short while, and the entire time Kale has been on my ass trying to reveal me as some sort of Villain. It's understandable don't get me wrong, even if it isn't true. I just worry it puts Emily at risk of losing everything she has fought so hard to accomplish. Either way...It's nice to see someone can tame that kid. Hopefully you choose to stick around, maybe make him see that humans and hunters aren't all that bad..." and with that he turned to leave.

More hours passed by before the door opened again. Fresh wounds were on him from the violent night from before. He spotted her asleep on the couch before moving slowly to his room only to find Nate in his bed. He stood there for a long second, debating throwing the kid out before turning and going into the other room and collapsing on the floor.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-06-2013, 11:47 PM

I heard what he had said and I opened my mouth to respond and he simply walked off. I closed my mouth with a sigh and closed the door behind him and snuggled back under my blankets. I hoped Kale would be home soon and he was alright.

The next morning, I woke up, sitting up on the couch and looked to the blinds that were closed but allowed the bright to come through. I moaned as I stood and I went into the hall to find Kale, bloody and passed out on the floor. I gasped and looked about, frantic. I jumped over him to get into his bathroom and rummaged in the medicine cabinet. I found some bandages and peroxide and I put my arms under his pits and dragged him into the living room and I rolled him onto his back. [im assuming hes nude since he was a wolf all night...] I threw a towel over his lower half and looked his body over. Gaping wounds, some would need stitching. He was covered in blood, his own or not, I wasn't even sure. I just knew I had to clean them up, get him cleaned up and let him rest. I poured the peroxide on the wash cloth I has found and dabbed at his wounds; I bit my lower lip, hoping he was alright.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 03-07-2013, 03:01 AM

He remained asleep for the entire time she was moving him. It wasn't until the peroxide hit the wounds did he bolt awake. He shot up, quick as lightening before grabbing her hand that held the cloth. When his vision cleared and reality settled in his grip loosened before he let go. "Sophie... I... Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" His face twisted in something that resembled fear or worry.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-07-2013, 03:07 AM

I gasped at his sudden jolt of energy and his tight grip around my wrist. My eyes stared down at him upside down, his head was in my lap, my eyes wide and filled with worry.
"Kale..." I breathed. "I'm fine... you, on the other hand, aren't looking so good." I said, continuing to dab at the wounds on his face.
"I was worried about you... and even more so when I awoke to find you laying in a pool of blood in the hallway." I stated.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 03-07-2013, 03:19 AM

(http://youtu.be/9eD54-PElQ0?t=1m56s <<< it explains a little kinda like what transformation is like)

He grunted."I'm fine... You forget this happens every month." He said with a short of breath. "It just takes our bodies a little longer to regenerate after a transformation..." He said quietly. "Just give me some time. I can live with a few more scars." He looked at her wrist and noticed slight bruising. He shot up again and took her hand in his. "... I did hurt you..." he whispered quietly.

Last edited by Kriddles; 03-07-2013 at 03:22 AM..

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-07-2013, 03:52 AM

(Oh god please don't tell me they rip their skin off like that... I imagined they transformed and the skin grew hair and stuff.....or I kinda imagined it was like the wolves in Twilight....and a wolf... Not that ugly werewolf thing in that video lol)

I looked down at him and nodded. "I...just worry about you.... You never rest for long." I said still holding the cloth and cleaning his cuts on his face. "You need to relax more.... I thought you said you didn't want to be a wolf any more... Why did you say that to me the other night?" I said, my eyes following him as he sat up, holding my hand and examining it. I blushed slightly and my gaze fell to the floor.
"Its fine I promise..."

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:05 PM

He looked back up at her with a frown. "Being a wolf isn't who we are. We are human just like you. I don't want people to just see me as a pet or an animal... I don't want to be viewed as lesser. Because I'm not." He paused for a long time before shaking his head. "Besides... ever try being stuffed into a small space? It makes your joints ache... and kinda gives you a headache." He said trying to make lighter of things.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-07-2013, 07:37 PM

I lowered my eyes and clasped my hands in my lap. "I... I treated you that way when we first met...I.. I'm really sorry... I know if I could turn into an animal, I think i'd enjoy it... I thought you did." I hid my eyes under my bangs, thinking back when we first met and I walked him on a leash and asked him to be a wolf to sleep in my bed... I felt like a horrible person. I even fed him cold raw hot dogs... I felt like an ant right now and I just wanted to run.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:47 PM

He watched her for a moment. Did she really mean that? "... You'd want to be able to shift...?" He asked quietly. Something lingered in his voice that he had never shown before, something that fell out of character for him. Hope.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-07-2013, 07:49 PM

I looked up at him, my eyes glassy. "Like, into a wolf? I... don't know.." I said, voice shaky.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:57 PM

He watched her again, before standing. "I am going to get some sleep." He said, before going back towards his room and seeing the blood. He had made a mess... Naw. He'd leave it for later. It wasn't going any where. He threw a towel over it before going into the guest bedroom and passing out.

A couple of hours passed by before there was a soft knock on the door. After a short pause there was another small knock.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-07-2013, 08:03 PM

I was dressed now, and I had just finished making lunch, a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Kale had went off to sleep, and Nate was still sleeping; since he got the wolfs blood, hes been sleeping alot more these days. I was about to sit down and eat when I heard the knock. I fluffed my hair and went to the door and cracked it, peering out.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:15 PM

Belle stood there, her eyes wide as she saw Sophie. Her lips quivered up into a smile. She opened her mouth to say something before she was shoved down by a hand.
"Ah! There ya are. I was hoping we'd find ya here." Pixie grinned wide with a cork at the corner of her mouth. Her good green eye watched her closely even though she swayed a little. There was a freshly opened bottle of liquor in hand as she leaned against Belle's shoulder. "I figured we never really got PROPERLY introduced, and to be quite honest you were the first fem to come here that didn't have serious PMS issues or flung around a gun at every thing that shook. So you kinda peeked our interest." She looked over Sophie's shoulder before looking back at. "You didn't kill him did you? I mean I know Kale is kind of a pain sometimes... but...?" Pixie raised an eyebrow before she heard distant snoring. "Oh... ANYHOO! Me and Belle wanted to come and see how you were doing! And have some girl time and kinda repay you for helping our my girl here. What say ya?"
"Yes. What say you?" Belle asked with a smile.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-07-2013, 08:20 PM

My eyebrows lifted in surprise and I smiled, relaxing a bit at the door and opening it a bit more.
"Ah yes I remember you both. Nice to meet you again." i said smiling. I then shook my head.
"Oh no I didnt kill him, hes asleep and resting from last night." I said though a giggle. "Ive been doing alright, caring for these two boys isnt easy but I get through it. Uh, wanna come in?" I asked, opening the door and offering them to come inside.
"Just be quiet cause Kale needs his rest." I said to them, smiling.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:24 PM

She laughed before shaking her head. "Actually we were thinking you could join us out here. We are taking you out on the town. Lunch, shopping every girl's dream." She said her grin getting larger. "Our treat."
"It will be really fun...." Belle said her hot pink hair bouncing around her face as she smiled.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-07-2013, 08:29 PM

I closed the door again back to a crack and nervously looked back.
"I... don't know.. leaving these two here along could be disastrous..." I said, still unsure. I had only met them once and they wanted to take me out? What if they were actually jealous of me and wanted to get rid of me? My mind raced, not even sure what to do. I didnt want to be rude, but then I dont really know these girls or know if Kale and Nate will not eat each other.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:34 PM

"Aw..." Belle said looking almost heart broken as Sophie started to back away.
"Don't worry! I already talked to Emmy. She said she'd look after your boys." Pixie said reaching in and grabbing Sophie and pulling her out of the room and closing the door behind her. "First thing is first! Food! What kind of food do you like? Hmm?!"
Belle walked, no... skipped behind Pixie and Sophie as Pixie led her down through the apartments.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-07-2013, 08:41 PM

"Well, uh-" I was yanked out. I gripped my shoes and coat from inside before standing in the hallway to put on my boots and heavy coat.
"Uh, I like all kinds, pancakes...chinese, pizza." I said. "But I havn't got any money. I lost my job a few days ago, remember?" I asked them as we walked along down the hall. The hall was cleaned up well since the brawl the other night when Nate was almost killed. I looked back at the door worriedly but walked on.
"Uh, so. youre both werewolves too?" I asked them quietly.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:53 PM

"PFT! Werewolves? HA! Not a chance. Don't get me wrong they are fun in bed... but I'd never let myself become one.... and I told you it's on us! We are treating you. Partially to say thank you for helping out Belle and... secondly because... You are living with a man... and you've been stuck in those rags for I don't know how long." She said with a laugh.
Dameon passed by at the right moment to catch the last bit of conversation. "Don't let Pixie lie to you... she just likes dressing people up. I caught her more than once wearing the same outfit for a week when she went on drinking binges...So where are you guys headed too?"
"I-I... H-Hi Dameon..." Belle said quietly, if she could've she might have melted into a small gooey puddle judging by how she was acting.
"Girl day! No boys allowed. We asked Em if she wanted to come but you know how she is... You mention fingernail polish and she's all 'NO!'" Pixie said mimicking Emily. "Anyhoo! TOODLES TOOTS!" She said waving her hand and taking hold of Sophie again. "Okay! So...Chinese!? Awesome! I know this great place!"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-08-2013, 11:33 AM

"F-fun in bed?" I squeaked as we walked on. I looked down at my outfit and just sighed.
"I... kinda liked my outfit.." I said, pouting a bit. I heard Dameons voice and looked up, and smiled at him. "Ah I see, so Pixie is a girly girl then." I said, looking at Belle who seemed wobbly in the knees.
I followed Pixie out and she seemed excited for chinese. I couldnt remember the last time I had chinese food, but I was excited.
The air outside was bitter cold and I looked around cautiously, almost expecting us to get ambushed... I tightened my scarf around my neck and sniffed; I couldnt wait for spring.
"So, do you both live with the pack too, like in your own apartment?"