Ichigo Sakura

♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 09-29-2009, 11:56 PM

Isaiah Valenturo

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 12:03 AM

Ichigo sat in the greenhouse on top of the castle. She smelled the various flowers as she gave them the water they needed to survive. She took an Orange Hibiscus flower and put it in her hair.

After she was finished, she opened the door and laid on the open part of the roof. She watched as wild shades of oranges, pinks, and purples danced across the sky.

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-30-2009, 12:16 AM

Isaiah leaned onto his balcony and took in a deep breath. His eyes closed; he let it out with a calm sigh. He skimmed over the trees, listening to them whispering his name. The night was closing in, the time of day when peace isn't deserted. Isaiah walked through his garden; lightly touching each and every flower as if it were his own child. He stopped on a very beautiful carnation and bent down to it. He took in the scent and lightly pulled it off its stem. He walked down the garden, twirling a very beautiful carnation.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 12:20 AM

She yawned and rolled over on her side careful not to crush the flower in her hair. She twirled her hair for a few moments. Then she saw Isaiah.

"Isaiah!"
She shouted. Then she bent her index finger in and out to tell him to come where she was. She giggled then looked at the sky again.

((o wow...thats awkward))

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-30-2009, 12:48 AM

Isaiah abruptly stopped twirling his carnation and looked up to see where his name was coming from. He had never thought the trees would get this loud but then he spotted the person calling. 'ah ichigo...' Isaiah thought to himself. He bent down to put the little flower onto the floor with a bunch of others. He looked up and saw ichigo motioning him forward to come. Isaiah grinned and slowly trailed up to where ichigo was calling him.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 12:52 AM

She grinned and patted the ground next to her so she could discuss their parents' plan. She knew he probably wouldn't agree with it, but it was going to happen.

She grabbed the flower out of her hair and sniffed it with joy. She loved flowers, and sunsets.

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-30-2009, 12:58 AM

Isaiah walked all the way up to ichigo. He stopped to see what she was motioning and he started to walk again. Isaiah took a soft seat next to ichigo with his legs crossed, lightly covering his chest. He looked at the sky and smiled at the sunset. He looked over at ichigo, he noticed her flower and loved the smell. He took it in softly and letting it out the same. "So what brings us here to day?" Isaiah said to her, looking into the sky. He chuckled ever so lightly.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 01:00 AM

She smiled and sat up.
"Nothing...I have a suggestion for you..."
She placed the flower in her hair again. She fixed her dress and yawned.

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-30-2009, 01:03 AM

Isaiah watched her motions from the corner of his eyes. "Suggestion?" He arched one of his perfect silver brownish eyebrow at her. He noticed her yawn. He looked at the flower and looked back at her. "And what would that be?" He leaned back onto his hands. Barely looking at her now. He focused himself in the stratus clouds of hews. 'such a beautiful time of day...' Isaiah thought to himself.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 01:05 AM

She couldn't look at him when she spoke.
"Would you ever...marry me?"
She said this not as a proposal, but as a question.
She dug her head into her hands of embarrassment.

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-30-2009, 01:10 AM

Isaiah's eyes froze on the hews. He looked over at ichigo, shocked by her question. He noticed her head hidden. He fixed the flower in her head lightly. Putting it into the right position. He then answered the question. "Is that your suggestion?" Isaiah remembered when she had said 'suggestion' before. And this was no ordinary question to Isaiah. Isaiah thought to himself 'if I would marry her....well it would all depend. Depend on everything....' that was the answer he should have given. Instead he did other wordily.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 01:22 AM

She couldn't find the right words to say at this point.
"...Not really a....well...do you want the truth?"
She looked up to see the side of his head so she looked back down.

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-30-2009, 01:26 AM

Isaiah looked at her as if something she had said hurt him. He relaxed and smiled. "If that's what it it is...go on." Isaiah was now looking at her fully even though his body was turned forward. He slowly looked down at the space between them and looked at the designs engraved. He slowly then looked at her face. 'what truth?' he thought to himself.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 01:29 AM

She closed her eyes tightly and played with her fingers to procrastinate. She finally decided to just tell him.
"Our parents have an arranged marriage planned for us..."
She kept her eyes shut tight then tucked her lips into her mouth and awaited his response.

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-30-2009, 01:34 AM

Isaiah's mouth was open with nothing coming out. He then laughed at her. "Very, very funny ichigo." He grinned at the sky once more this afternoon. He knew that this was a joke. Never would he had thought of this that ichigo had just said.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 01:36 AM

She smacked his shoulderblade. She felt bad. She never thought violence was the answer. If he didn't believe her this time she would walk away.
"I'm not lying!!!"

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-30-2009, 01:39 AM

"what?" He grinned at her. Then he realized she was telling the truth. "Wait--what? Your serious?" He couldn't believe it. His eyes were getting dryer and dryer. His mouth didn't know how to form proper sentences from what he had just heard. He looked at her with eyes pleading for truth.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 01:40 AM

The blank expression on her face was telling no lies. She just shrugged.
"Yeah..."

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-30-2009, 01:47 AM

Isaiah looked down and then back up. He was sitting next to a girl who could be his wife; suddenly he felt very self conscious. "When? When did you find out about...." He didn't want to finish the sentence because he felt weird saying it. "I mean...this is so fast..." He whispered to mostly himself. He looked at the space between them again. 'how? how is this possible? and how come she knew and I didn't...' Isaiah's head roamed with many questions. He needed them answered.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 01:48 AM

She sighed and hugged her knees.
"Today...I know...it's soon...there's nothing we can do..."

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-30-2009, 01:54 AM

Isaiah shook his head softly. "It's not that I don't want to..." he paused and looked into her eyes. "It's just happening.....so fast." Isaiah blinked a few times and waited for her to respond. This was all news to him. He shook his head back and forth a bit. To get into the situation.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 01:57 AM

She pushed her hair back and a tear rolled down her cheek.
"I knew I shouldn't have told you..."

♥Martyr♥

Old 09-30-2009, 07:33 PM

Isaiah looked at her shocked. He softly wiped away her tear. "I'm glad you did." He looked off.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 11:17 PM

She stared at the ground.
"So....what are we going to do?"