Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 10:05 PM

Another way of viewing the situation is looking back at Chicken Run. At least one chicken didn't survive in that movie and was made into a pie. The chickens were also anthromorphic too.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-05-2011, 10:08 PM

Well yeah - it was meant to get the viewer pissed/upset/show them what was going on - it was kind of the basis for the movie xD;
But again - I don't really want to talk about killing people and putting them into pies, nor about animals who are anthropomorphic who get killed and put into pies o.O;
Basically, I don't want to talk about killing/gore in general xD;

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 10:18 PM

With all this talk about pies it reminds me of some strange videos I saw on youtube before. It was a series of videos of two girls force feeding each other cake and milk. One girl was forced to eat two cakes (2 1/2 ft. long by 1 1/4 ft. wide by 1/2 ft. tall, both cakes) and two whole gallons of milk.

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 08-05-2011, 10:29 PM

o__O;; That sounds... disturbing. The force-feeding videos, I mean. Um. Yeah. Not as bad as blood and gore, but... I'm not a fan of people being forced to do things?

Anyways. *Mai hugs Emmie* How's everyone? I myself am bored out of my miiiind. D8

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-05-2011, 10:31 PM

I'm doing well. No pie/cake so I'm thawing shrimp to chop into a salad.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 12:00 AM

@Aco: And... that's just as disgusting o.O;;
You watch some strangeee things LOL!!

@Mai: -snuggles-
I'm goodddd - just got done dinner and doing laundry lol
Still have to put the laundry away, but at least it's folded!!
My poor feetsies are killing me :( </3
I think it's because I walked up and down a few flights of stairs yesterday due to college stuff and it really took a toll on my legs, so they're being all weird and therefore so are my feet :( </3
Stupid arthritis >.>
Emmie thinks Mai should go be a doctor and find a magical cure for arthritis!! :D <3

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 12:04 AM

Oh, all of the things I have seen...

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 12:10 AM

Yeahhh - if they're like that? I dun wanna hear them - no offense XD
I'm just not into videos like that or talking about gory topics ^_^;;

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 12:32 AM

@emma - It's as good as it's going to get really lol. I just wish i had enough money to start my own business. Sick of working for other people.

Ohh well sounds like a lot has happened, man you have got so much things going on right now lol. Thank god i've never had to deal with braces and the likes lol.

Well not much to be honest, i work, i eat, i poop, i sleep .... hahahaha :P

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 12:34 AM

Soon I'll be eating shrimp!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 12:49 AM

@Roachi: Aww :(
Well, why don't you start drawing up plans if you really want to start one?
All you'd have to do is save part of your checks away to have a decent start - and then once you have a decent start of money, as well as all of the plans detailed out of course, you could apply for business loans :3
That's how a LOT of people get started :3

Haha No kidding!!
It's legit crazy - I swear I'm close to losing my mind!!
Buuuut it'll be worth it once everything is over, ya know?
In a few years I'll have the jaw moved, the bite to the point where I don't have to much strain on my jaw, and maybe I'll even have some cartilage or whatever is in joints so my bones don't grind!
Then I'll be happyyyyyyy <3

And yeah - be glad haha
It's a nightmare - ESPECIALLY when the dentist pulls you around for almost a year and then is like "Yo, this is too complicated for me. I have differing views that who you just consulted with, so I'm going to say no to doing this. Sorry! Thanks for the money and wasted time though. ;)"
So not fun :P
I honestly wanted to punch him in the face XD;

LOLOL
Sounds so exciting ;P
You still dating that guy?

@Aco: I've never had shrimp before haha
My grandprents love it though :3
I've just never been a seafood person haha
Wouldn't mind trying Lobster though :3

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 01:33 AM

They're almost ready...

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 01:35 AM

What're you making with the shrimp?

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 01:41 AM

*comes into the thread*

Hello!

I don't know how much time I will be able to spend on here during the event either. It should be more once we get internet at my grandfather's though which should be monday. My mom and I have been taking turns staying there since he got out of the hospital.

Then tomorrow I have to go to work, and sunday is my birthday in which since this is a weekend I was supposed to go to my dad's, I'll just be seeing him on sunday since I will be at my grandfather's tomorrow night. And because he called my mom asking what my schedule is and said I was coming on sunday...in which I had planned on him calling me to tell him I wasn't coming because I wanted to relax on my birthday since I haven't been able to have a nice relaxing me time in three weeks now. But my mom ruined that one for me. :/

So maybe I can go to the Safari park and then the zoo for my birthday. :D Because I like taking pictures of animals! :D

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 01:42 AM

The shrimp will be mixed into a salad.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 01:47 AM

@Terrena: Aww - I hope everything is ok!!

Yikes :(
That's not good :( </3
Is there any way you could reschedule with him or something?

Ooo!
That sounds wicked fun!!
I haven't been to a zoo since I was just starting my teens :( </3
I'm hoping to go in September when I go to see broadway's version of The Lion King - but we'll see how the weather is when we go :3
I hope you have a lot of fun though!! <3

@Aco: Ah lol

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 01:50 AM

Emma: He seems to be doing better. His Occupational Therapist and Physical therapist believe so at least. So he is getting better. He even fixed his own dinner tonight which amazed me...in which I think the only reason he did that was because the OT said he was capable of doing it. XD

I don't remember the last time I went to the zoo...was probably last year...we have a lot kinda close by...although you do have to travel some distance though. There's even a Safari down south of here which is fun to go through. :D

I bet that would be awesome! I had wanted to see that when I was little. Now the only thing on broadway that I really have any interest that I'd love to see is Spamalot. XD

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 01:52 AM

Delicious....drools.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-06-2011, 01:56 AM

D: Aw... I'm sorry you're going to miss some of this event...

I can miss events a lot of times, but... that's mainly because I'm not motivated enough to participate. Well, that was more in the past.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 02:01 AM

@Terrena: LOL Good to hear :)

Haha Sounds awesome!
The nearest zoo is like, 3-4 hours away from here :( </3

Same here!
It's off Broadway right now and it's doing a final tour before it goes off completely I think :3
I'm so glad it's coming close though <3
10 years after I first heard of it I'm finally able to watch it!
It'll be my 3rd Broadway show :3
My first I saw on Broadway when I was in NYC when I was about 14 - it was Phantom of the Opera. Then the second one was Beauty and the Beast - which was touring in April close enough for me to go to it, just like The Lion King :3 <3
It makes me very happy because I'm a HUGE theater person lol
If it were possible, I'd stay in NYC for a couple of weeks JUST to go to the museums, sight-seeing, and go to a Broadway every night <3
There are so many I want to see!!

@Aco: :)

@Krissy:
It's okies - I seem to be missing a lot of Mene's events lately because they're so inconveniently placed :( </3
It's not their fault by any means - I'm just always too busy when they have them :(

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 02:04 AM

I'm drinking a glass of strawberry wine with my salad.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 02:09 AM

I've never had strawberry wine before - but it sounds really yummy - I've always wanted to try it :3

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 02:10 AM

It's very good.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 02:11 AM

I've never seen a Broadway play...I've only seen Shakespeare mainly except for like little plays at high schools and whatnot like that. But most of the Shakespeare plays I've seen were at the American Shakespeare Center which is like just around 20 minutes from here. :D

The closest zoo to here I think is around an hour and a half I think...

I've never had Strawberry wine either. Sounds good...but of the wines I have tried, I don't like them.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 02:16 AM

There are many different kinds of wine. Some are strong while others are extra sweet like juice.