Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-29-2009, 06:48 PM

Saint Kai's School for the Gifted

[Out Of Character Thread]

Children are being shipped off and no one could possibly imagine why. After floating cars, mysterious explosions and blood lining the streets, a school was created.

The school is Saint Kai's School for the Gifted. This school was designed for children with extrodinary powers or abilities. This isnt the type of school to force people into wearing uniforms.

Most of the people who roam this school are:
Vampires
Werewolves
Werepyres
Elves
Werecats
mortals with special abilities

There will be NO sexual content at this school (characters may kiss, hug & hold hands nothing further though). There will be classes, but nothing like math, history or anything of the other required classes. The only required classes are Fighting, Defense and Control.

Fighting: is where people of the same or different race and partnered together to learn other's weaknesses in a defense mechanism incase of emergency. It also gives people a chance to blow off steam.

Defense: Is a class where people learn fighting techniques as well as weaponry.

Control: if the student has a special power this is where they learn to control it.

The school can be accessed from home. Just knock three times on a closet door, and recite the schools name twice. If you dont call it up for class, it'll find you!

If you would like to join please fill out this application:

Menewsha Name:
Name:
Height:
Power(?):
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:

If you have multiple characters please use different colours.

PLEASE PM IT TO ME!

Last edited by Kai La Morte; 03-17-2010 at 07:21 PM..

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-29-2009, 06:48 PM

STUDENTS:

Menewsha Name: Kai La Morte
Name: Kai Blackburgh
Race: Werecat
Height: 4'9"
Power(?): When she's nervous she tends to disappear, she can shapeshift to a point.
Weapon(s) of Choice: Giant Hammer, Battle Axe, Long Blade, or her Claws
Personality: nervous, sweet, kind, fun-loving, very shy, can be short tempered.
Appearance: >Kai's Ancestor< >Outfit 1< >Battle Class<
Bio: Having always been an outcast Kai finally began to open up to the people around her at age 9 until a child began to brutally beat her every day because of her difference in appearance. This is when she lashed out and severely injured the child which ended in her explusion. She was forcefully placed in Saint Kai's. Since her social abuse she rarely talks to anyone.

She enjoys hanging out after class in a nearby cemetary, since that is where her ancestor Kai La Morte Blackburgh is buried. She finds it calming to be around people who can't talk back to her. She does sometimes travel with a Fox named Lima.

(Saint Kai was her ancestor who she is named after)

--

Menewsha Name: kai la morte
Name: Charlotte O'Hara (goes by either Karu, Char or Cj)
Race: Full Vampire (Good Witch)..started out human
Height: 5 feet even
Power(?): She cant do anything, but, she can control the elements at her own will. She can 'zap' people with a single look or send them on their backs with the touch of a hand, she is very powerful and very skilled with her magick, though, the downfall of this is she cannot affect those of narrow mind.
Weapon(s) of Choice: her own magic
Personality: shy (brutally so), sweet, caring, fun loving, loves chocolate and long walks on the beach, a bisexual beast..
Appearance:
Bio: Cj has always been well liked, people never dared to pick on her in high school (her regular school) or even in elementary or middle school. She had always known her power and flaunted it, though, there was the occasional person with a painfully narrow mind who refused to let her affect them. Both of her parents died in a drunk driver incident when she was sixteen so she's been a ward of the state causing problems with everyone she's lived with until finally they got tired of her and dumped her into Saint kai's. Now she's withdrawn and never participates in any of her classes (she doesnt feel challenged)

--

Name: Eric Rickshaw
Race: Vampire
Height: 190 lbs
Power(?): Elementalism (he's able to control the elements around him excluding metal)
Weapon(s) of Choice: He has a cluster of daggers, pocket knives and throwing stars concealed on his person. In his boots ,in his pockets, and strapped to his wrists.
Personality: He's mean, menacing, yet somehow sweet. He has a soft side for puppies as well as any pretty girl in danger, he usually puts an innocent bystander in danger to coax his 'target' into fighting.
Appearance:

Quote:
Menewsha Name: Kah Hilzin-Ec
Name: Iunane
Race: Human
Height: 5'4''
Power(?): Telekinesis; can hypnotize to a point; telepathy; currently studying divination like thumomancy, stareomancy, ophthalmomancy; can go days without sleeping if concentrated.
Weapon(s) of Choice: Apart from his powers, anything at hand he can figure out.
Personality: Quiet but will answer if you talk to him, a bit obsessive, takes one time to learn, may hold grudges, helpful when he has the time, if you are reasonable he will be understanding, most of the time acts cold and distant.
Appearance: His skin is a bit dark, has white hair he claims he got from frustration, healthy-looking body, multi-colored eyes, wears dark-colored comfortable clothes which most of the time was customized by himself and a random drawing on his left hand ["I like to carry art on me"].
Bio: Iunane was born in Latin America, but refuses to mention the exact location. His parents migrated to Europe little after he became a year old, and noticing his fast-learning abilities with languages, put him on a school for gifted children. By the time he was 6 years old, he spoke spanish and english fluently, and was learning german and italian by himself. He also displayed white hair on the front half of his head. When he was 7 years old though, he couldn't resist the mocking of a school bully who had been picking on him for the whole semester and displayed his telekinetic abilities by tossing him against the school's flag pole and injuring him so severely the bully had to be sent to a hospital. Iunane was expelled and sent to a lot of other institutions, which he always refused to stay in for "they have under-developed, dirty minds", until he was forced to stay in Saint Kai's, which he considers the best place out of all other pitholes he could be at anyway.

Quote:
Menewsha Name: ZeroUltimate
Name: Zane Rickshaw
Height: 6'2"
Power(?): Materialization.
Weapon(s) of Choice: European long sword.
Personality: Skittish, not good at meeting people, or first impressions.
Appearance:
Bio: Zane had just came to the Americas from Europe. Just like most vampires, he was run out of the country. He spent about 30 years getting settled into the States, getting a fortune going so he would be set, but he always enjoyed school. He found a school that would allow him to be himself and this time, he didn't have to do any actual school work.
Administrators

Quote:
Menewsha Name: X---AznCO0ki3
Name: Miyuku Teiji
Race: Human&Reaper Mix
Height: 5"5
Power(?): Levitation skills, mind control, and heal.
Weapon(s) of Choice: Scythe, Mind & Sometimes hand to hand combat.
Personality: Bubbly, cheerful, flirty, shy around new people, talkative, inquisitive, stubborn, caring and gentle natured.
Appearance:
Bio: New to this school as a teacher. Miyuku is fresh out of university and has passed with honors to teach. She is half reaper and half human, she was small when both her parents passed away. Ever since then she has been determined to succeed at things she puts her mind to. She is extremely quiet at first but she is nice and opens up a lot when she gets to know you and trust you.

Name: Damien (Takinawa) Rickshaw
Age: his age is somewhere around 600 years old (though he's forgotten) he looks like he's in his 20s
Height: 5'7"
Power(?): He's a dark warlock, able to use his natural dark magick. Though like Charlotte he's unable to affect those who arent open to such things.
Weapon(s) of Choice: His own fists, or his ceremonial short blade katana.
Personality: sweet, caring, sadistic, cruel, emotional, addicted to chocolate.
Appearance:
Briefing on his Background: He was one of the first Rickshaw men to help establish the school, he was also one of the sole reasons why the rickshaw curse exists (and one of the first men in their family to notice their venom would draw the bitten to them after a certain amount of time. He was also one of the several contributing factors to the writing of the book on his family)

Last edited by Kai La Morte; 03-17-2010 at 05:11 PM..

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-29-2009, 08:44 PM

THE SCHOOL IS OPEN!!

The school is set in the states, in a place where the mountains are plenty and people are scarce (Northern Pennsylvania). The students ae in their own element now, they will have no ridicule from others nor will they experience anything of the sort. This is a friendly environment and if anything interrupts this feeling, you will be expelled.

This is your new home. Welcome my Friends.

Last edited by Kai La Morte; 10-17-2009 at 07:58 PM..

Kah Hilzin-Ec
The little creep with the weird ...
Send a message via MSN to Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 07-29-2009, 11:11 PM

Iunane glares at the closet door, and mutters, "Wednesday, Fighting class, no chance of escaping..." Then proceeds to stare at the computer screen, "... and I just started having fun." He sighs and decides he'll let the school find him. As if finding a cooperative partner wasn't hard enough, he disliked having to constantly use his mind-reading abilities in fight to synchronize and be the side-kick for the sake of his grades and parental pleasure. He'd rather fight alone, or better, not fight at all. Still, he looked at the window, carefully analizing the air particles that reflected the sunshine, and noticed that despite all previous experiences in Fighting class being like this, today would be different.

A blackout, then bright sunshine hit Iunane's eyes. The school got him, and now he was in the fighting field of Saint Kai's.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-29-2009, 11:50 PM

Kai stood in the corner of the field, shadows streaking across her slender face. Her feline ears and tail twitched in unison while she watched the others fighting and sparing with one another like children on a playground. Her partner, having ditched class yesturday, was a no show today. Why should she expect today to be different?

Lima began to paw at Kai's leg, she winced from the claws scraping against her skin "i know girl. I know. I dont really want to fight today either"

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-30-2009, 12:57 AM

Jo wasnt doing anything but sitting on the ground and watching the grass move in a breeze while her partner was fighting anouther set of students. "Will you help?!" the elf she was partnered with shouted. "Your doing fine." she said watching him get flinged. "YOU CALL THIS FINE!!?" he shouted a couple yards away. She then pointed a fingure at the oponents and used a lighting spell on them to paralize. "Ok now go get them." she smiled. Her partner walked over and hit the oponents over the head with a rock.

((OOC: note, the partner is what you would call a NPC, and not be used again... unless Kai wants a profile for it :D))

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-30-2009, 01:00 AM

Kai sighed watching Jo and her partner, her ears twitched once "you know" she called out to them "that's cheating" she sighed "no paralyzing spells. You have to knock them out manually" for being shy this was the most outgoing she's ever been.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 07-30-2009, 01:05 AM

Iunane growled as he stood up from the ground, and quickly found refuge under a tree's shadow. It was a cloudless, sunny day, just the kind he despised. 'Sheesh, can this day get better?' he thought. Then he noticed a werecat not even 20 meters from him, and a Fighting class teacher staring at both. He didn't need further hints to understand what went through his mind.

However, he didn't feel like fighting, specially under the sun. Iunane made sure the teacher was watching him, concentrated on the lower back of the teacher's head, and lyp-synched a chant he sang on the man's mind. Now that he was in a suggestive mode, Iunane ordered, "Both of us students are invisible, nothing to see here, concentrate on the fighting ones." The hypnosis was a success, and both him and the werecat girl became invisible to the teacher. He probably broke a few important rules while doing this, but judging by the werecat girl's thoughts, there would be at least someone glad he did it.

Suddenly, a hand fell on his shoulder. A second teacher. Who would have thought? 'Damn it! So this is it!', Iunane's mind became plagued by curses and blasphemies, all the while being severely sermoned by this new teacher about how breaking the rules that way was such a high infraction and all the penalizations he could receive as consequence.

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-30-2009, 01:05 AM

Jo heard that and turned to Kai. "Arnt you soposed to be fighting someone?" she called back after un-paralyzing the oponents and throwing her ball hammer at one. The oponents got up and one got hit in the head. Her partner picked up another rock and glared evily at the other one. "This is for the fling before..." he said before attack the dude.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-30-2009, 01:10 AM

Kai sighed and nodded "fortunately my partner skipped again though" when she closed her eyes to block out the sun, a flash from what seemed to be a previous life clawed it's way back into her concious mind.

Fortune Cookie
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-30-2009, 01:20 AM

"Lucky!" Jo responded ducking to dodge her ball hammer getting thrown by the guy that got hit.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-30-2009, 01:26 AM

Trying desparately to shake it she jumped into the tree overhead, unfortunately her shoes prevented her getting a good grip and she plummeted back to earth "no" she whimpered "it's not" wanting to be strong she stood back on her feet then looked down at Lima who continued to paw at her "what is it?"

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 07-30-2009, 01:48 AM

Iunane got in serious problems. He was being scorted to the principal's office, his sentence still unknown. Anything it could be couldn't be something he hasn't experienced before anyway. Painting the building, making extra homework, doing the janitor's job for a week, the principal must be very creative to come up with new punishments. He took a glance at his left hand, the drawing of a design was starting to fade.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-30-2009, 01:57 AM

Kai escaped from the training field she pushed her way past Iunane to get to the office first, she had to call the campus nurse unfortunately she passed out in the office mumbling something about prisoners, chains, shackles, masters and mistresses.. in simple terms, a slave trade.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 07-30-2009, 04:22 AM

Iunane stares at the werecat girl's unconscious body, the last images of her mind echoing in his head. The teacher scorting him ordered to pick her up and bring her to the campus nurse. He decides to use his telepathic abilities to track the nurse's location, and puts Kai's body over his arms - he was too perturbed to concentrate enough to use his telekinetic powers. Then he walked off to the infirmary, a hundred ideas storming in his mind, just like everytime he finds something thrilling.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-30-2009, 04:27 AM

With her jaw clenched, tail seemingly in knots and body rigid she let out a bellowing cry when her body began to shift and crack into something resembling a large house cat or medium size dog.

Her eyes remained closed when she shrieked horribly, the memories tearing her apart. Her cries ceased when images of a middle-aged man's corpse, covered with rips and tears jolted through her mind.

her eyes fluttered open to see Iunane, Kai appeared to be drugged "who're you?" she trembled once realizing she had shifted unknowingly. This was happening more frequently and she did not like this. The lack of control was frightening to her.. of course it was the unknown.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 07-30-2009, 04:50 AM

"Umm...", he was just too amazed at the sudden shapeshift, "... I'm Iunane. You're Kai, right?" He then noticed that, in fact, even though what was in his arms was a dog-sized cat, he was indeed still holding Kai. Being so close, he could feel clearly her worry and fear, so he told her, "You seem very nervous, want me to get you tea or something?"

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-30-2009, 04:53 AM

"how do you know my name?" she began to tremble in his arms her ears began to drift back and tail swayed uncomfortably "i-i.. i-.." she started unable to choke the words out she shook her head, closing her eyes she inhaled deeply "H-How d... do you know how i'm feeling?"

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 07-30-2009, 05:17 AM

Iunane tries to organize his thoughts, but the feeling of fail wouldn't wear off his mind. "Well, one of my powers is empathy... And even if I couldn't read your mind, I can feel your body became rigid. Do you need something to calm down? I could just take you to the infirmary if I'm making you that uncomfortable...", he said, all while analyzing every detail of her face expressions.

Last edited by Kah Hilzin-Ec; 07-30-2009 at 05:19 AM..

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-30-2009, 05:25 AM

"people.. just usually find me repulsive" she meowed, body trembling and image starting to flicker "most people c-call me an abomination.." she quickly shifted back and weakly stepped out of his arms "you're the m-mind reader.. right?"

"and to answer your question.. you're not making me uncomfortable.. you're actually very calming to be around.." she blushed a light shade of pink from the embarrasement of being this brutally honest.

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 07-30-2009, 05:42 AM

"Indeed, the mind reader who hides in the corners and gave this school it's nice shade of blue." Iunane proceeds to wink and smile, "In my opinion, they were just jealous of your ears. Now now, lets go to the infirmary." He motions his hand in a calling sign and walks to the infirmary.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-30-2009, 05:52 AM

"What?" she blinked feeling perplexed "you're in my control class!" fearing what the nurse will say she hesitates knowing the old woman will yell at her for over-working herself again.

"I-i think she is out for lunch" she paused "wait! you're the one that gave this school such a pretty colour?" she grinned "you're so cool" she gushed

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 07-30-2009, 06:00 AM

Iunane replies, "Oh yes. That's what I get for solidifying my artistic visions on the exterior walls...", he stops moving, moonwalks, turns around so he's face to face with Kai, and says, "... thanks for the compliment, and if you don't want to see the old lady, we can just hide near the infirmary until the Fighting class is over."

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 07-30-2009, 06:03 AM

"or.." she starts "we could go to the cemetary.. Kaila will be wondering where i am anyways" she blushes hopeing he doesnt know that she's talking about her long dead relative whom she strongly resembles.

Kai tilts her head while a sweet smile settles onto her face "why do you act out this much? I mean.. Arent your parents worried?.. or angry at least?"

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 07-30-2009, 06:21 AM

Iunane raised an eyebrow, "The cemetary? Well, if you want to, it's not like I have anything better to do...", his mind wandering to the thought of stealing some pills from the infirmary, but he could do that later.

"Uhh well my parents are pragmatic about me. As long as I don't destroy their property, put them in trouble, or bring any debts - I pay them what I get from random jobs - they have no problem. It's not like I have a public life that could damage their public image, eh? All the time I'm here...", Iunane looks away and sighs, "... it's better here than anywhere else. The people, I mean."