broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 06-22-2010, 06:53 AM

"They probably just want you to like it here. I think you're set for the next few years. I only brought one dufflebag and I`ll get by." That bag include sheets and a pillow but no bedspread. It wasn't that her family was poor, it was because her family hated her and her parents were gone so she was poor. Walking out the door she smiled at Sophie and headed toward dorm two.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-22-2010, 07:01 AM

"no, they probably don't want me to go back" she said "because i have 14 other siblings, not including myself or my parents."she explained. Sophie looked up into the sky and smiled, it felt like it would rain soon. "Do you think that it's weird that i think my parents regret having me?"she asked, looking at Isla

broadway_princessxo34

Old 06-22-2010, 07:13 AM

"That's alot of people." Isla mumbled. "No, I don't think that's weird. I think my parents felt the same way." She looked down for a moment. "Hey you don't happen to have a hair drier I can come borrow from you every once and a while?"

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-22-2010, 07:19 AM

"you can have my old one, its practically new, I've only used it about 20 times" she said "they literally bought me new everything, even straighteners, even though my hair is naturally straight"she smiled "they went a bit OTT on it actually..."

broadway_princessxo34

Old 06-22-2010, 07:26 AM

"Well don't complain. It's better than getting nothing." She smiled slightly. "I blowdry my hair or put it up, 'cause if I don't then it's all frizzy and puffy."

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-22-2010, 07:30 AM

"That's true" she said, then pointed to the little silver bag that she was carrying. "There's a straightener in there, along with my old blow drier, if you want them" she smiled "but I want the curling iron"

Last edited by Miley Cyrus; 06-22-2010 at 07:44 PM..

broadway_princessxo34

Old 06-22-2010, 07:35 AM

"Okay, thank you! I'd hug you but then you might fall over." Isla couldn't help but grin. Well, you try drying your hair with fire! "We're here. You get to do the honor of opening the door."

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-22-2010, 07:47 PM

Sophie put one of her bags down and opened the door and walked in. It was obvious that some one else would be staying there but she just put all her bags in a pile. " Thanks" she smiled " you will have to show me where your staying, then i could go see you after school and stuff" she said.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 06-22-2010, 09:26 PM

"That would be cool. I'm sure I'll see you in class too. And I can pop by and visit at anytime. I know where you live." She grinned and started laughing. "That just sounded really really stalkerish." A slight pink brush crossed her cheeks and she looked down for a moment. "Umm..why don't we go get some lunch. Then I can show you all your classes. How old are you?"

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2010, 05:11 AM

"I'm 15" she said, "Lunch sounds great"she smiled. then i could go see Shin! she thought. Sophie pulled up her dress and pulled down the sleeves of her jacket "Lets go" she said, producing a map from one of her bags, and grabbing a little handbag out of it.

((shes wearing: Dress Leggings Jacket Shoes(black) Belt(black) Handbag Headband make-up))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 06-23-2010, 05:17 AM

Shin had gotten a sub sandwich and had now sat down at one of the tables, watching some of the students around and just socializing. Some of them he knew, so he waved somewhat as he calmly ate the sandwich. Besides the sandwich, he had gotten a Sprite, a brownie, and peaches in a cup. He wondered how the others were doing. He'd seen Lyna earlier but, she seemed to have not heard him. He brushed his hair away from his eyes and ate another bite.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 06-23-2010, 05:29 AM

"By the way I love your shoes!" Isla grinned as she started to walk forward. She looked rather messy in her outfit, compaired to Sophie at least. "The cafeteria is this way." As they arrived she picked up a peanut butter and jelly along with water and cheese puffs. "We'll go sit with Shin, he's pretty cool." Isla said after they got their food. Dropping her food down she ploped herself down. "So I see you didn't find anything to do." A slight smirk crossed her face.

(I have to go, goodnight.)

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2010, 05:33 AM

" Thanks" Sophie said as she walked up to the counter and got an apple and some celery then went and sat down beside Shin. She smiled as she bit into her apple and she chewed it slowly and swallowed "Hey" she said smiling at him. She then looked at what Isla had gotten "eww" she said in distaste "Do you know that Jelly has practically no fruit in it, and absolutely no nutritional value at all?" she asked

Last edited by Miley Cyrus; 06-23-2010 at 05:36 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 05:38 AM

((Umm.....i am lost so what has happened so far?))

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2010, 05:41 AM

((um, not much, Isla and Sophie went to Sophies room to drop off their gear and are now at the Cafeteria with Shin..))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 05:46 AM

((oh okay......i might have to drop this rp since i am in so many.....and my attendence in it has been very poor))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 05:49 AM

Shins eyes glanced up at the two girls and he smiled somewhat. "Hey you two. And I am doing something." he said, sounding offended, though his eyes were a bit playful. He looked at Sophie and tilted his head. "Jelly's still good though." he said before smirking. "And it doesn't matter if it has no nutritional value." he added, chuckling somewhat.

( D'aawww. T^T But but.. I needs mai buddy. )

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2010, 06:01 AM

"How can it be good if it has no nutritional value?" Sophie asked, because she was bought up thinking that if something has no nutritional value its bad for you and that you're not meant to eat it. "I've never eaten Jelly before, or peanut butter, for a matter of fact" she said, taking another bite of apple.

((don't go Ameika T-T))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 06:02 AM

((lol okay i will think of something to post))

Lyna walked into the cafeteria, smiling as she waved at Shin and the girls that he was sitting with, she grabbed a green apple and a slice of pizza, she then walked over to the table. "Hey Shinny, can i sit with you guys?" she asked as she spoke to Shin, calling him what she normally did even if he didn't like it, it was just something that she did, she smiled and waitted for answer, not wantting to intrude if they were having a private conversation.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 06:04 AM

Shin smirked and shook his head. "Then don't say it's bad if you haven't tasted it." he said before nodding and then his eyes twitched somewhat as he heard the nickname. "Hey there. I told you not to call me that." he said before narrowing his eyes at her, smirking somewhat and grabbing her hand, making her sit next to him as he gave her a small noogie.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2010, 06:09 AM

"It sounds disgusting though"she said "Jelly makes it sound like it should jiggle when you touch it, and peanut butter is just peanuts and peanut oil whizzed together" she looked at the girl who had just sat down "Hi, I'm Sophie, and we are just talking about the nutritional value of...Jelly" she said, smiling

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2010, 06:19 AM

Lyna laughed as she was forced into the seat next to Shin, she quickly set her plate on the table as she fended off his arms and hands, unseccessfully avoiding the noogie. "But Shinny, it is the only way you know that it is me. Hello, I am Lyna. Jelly is just as nutritional as jello." she said as she laughed and pushed Shin playfully, her and Shin had been at the school for the same amount of time so that meant they knew each other pretty well. It was funny to see some of the things that they would say or do when they were together. She took a bite of her pizza as her eyes scanned them over, she had to push her hair behind her pointted ears so that it wouldn't be in her way.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2010, 06:24 AM

"They both have no nutritional value at all" she said" And i haven't tried jello ether, the sweetest thing that ive ever had is Carrot Cake" she confessed, looking down and blushing slightly. Sophie looked up, the blush still on her face. "Why do you call Shin Shinny for?" she asked, mentally making notes about him.#3...his best friend is Lyna...

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-23-2010, 06:30 AM

"To annoy me. And you should try jelly. It's tasty sometimes." he said before chuckling, taking a bite from his brownie. "Lyna, I swear I'm going to feed you strawberries if you keep calling me Shinny. And I can know it's you by your scent, and by your oh so unique voice" he said, laughing somewhat.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2010, 06:40 AM

"Try Jelly..?" she said "what does it taste like?"she asked. She took another bite of her apple, to hear what they say while making another mental note#4... he dribbles and doesn't realize it she thought, after spotting a peice of meat or something on his shirt.