chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-23-2010, 05:09 PM

Drew wasn't listioning till Maria jumped on the table he couldn't help but laugh listioning to the way she explained it so it sounded 'fun' "Thats interesting..." he mumbled getting bored quickly sticking his headphones back in listioning to your not alone then feeling a buzz of his phone he got it out of his black Nike hoodie pocket checking his texts it was from his ex girlfriend and another from his closest mate replying to his ex girlfriend first 'hey babez hope your ok uhmm your goin; ou' wif tat gay kid conner or somefing now an't ya?' sending it then moving onto his best mates text 'Yeah ik init brov' yh i am watching inbetweeners tonight lol txt me latz or like now this lession is shit xD' sending it then putting it into his hoodie again waiting spiking up his gelded hair so it was spikey not listioning to Maria at all.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 09-24-2010, 04:39 AM

Maria had eyes like a hawk, it was really quite frightening at times. She abruptly stopped her lesson and walked over to Drew's desk. "I know Im boring but I am so boring that you have to text and listen to your ipod." She took his Ipod and stuck out her hand for his phone. "Hand it over."

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-24-2010, 03:23 PM

Drew froze then went into a fit "Hey." noticing that his ipod had gone rubbing his ears seeing that she wanted his phone "Well I know that I don'twant to give you this *points to his phone* 'cause I'm waiting for a text."he said being very cocky, folding his arms Maria was actaully quiet scary the way she looked at him but his emoshions showed nothing still not giving Miss his phone stobornly crossing his arms smirking as he looked at the floor.

+Azriel+
TheAngelAzriel

Old 09-27-2010, 02:36 AM

Alexandre rolled his eyes at the girl. "Apparently you have some attitude problems," he muttered before raising his voice, "As I was saying you can call me Mr. Roth." He continued to look down at the girl. "Starting off I would like to get to know all of you, so can you state your name and a book you like." Walking back to his desk and grabbed the class roaster. "You young lady can start."

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 09-27-2010, 02:50 AM

Takayumi sat up, slouching back in her seat. "Takayumi Nakamura. I don't really read many books, but the ones I do read have to be either manga or action/scifi/fantasy books." She yawned, showing that she was still tired and planned on going back to sleep quite soon.

zovilove

Old 09-28-2010, 04:36 AM

Maria didnt get any more upset then she already was, she just looked at him with her big brown eyes and said, "From who your girlfriend?" She rolled her eyes and then put her hands on his desk. "I dont give a care if your waiting for a text, hand over the phone please." Her face started to transform into a tiger, but she still looked human, only her eyes were looking like a cats, and her face had a tint of black strips on it.

chocomokochoco

Old 09-28-2010, 09:05 PM

Drew stared for a moment "Nahh..actaul my ex.." he trailed off seeing tigher features begin to apear 'wow quiet hot?'drew thought dutfully not saying another word he handed his phone over grudgely sluckly folding his arms, which he could help doing, trying not to look at Maria as he did so.

zovilove

Old 10-01-2010, 01:42 PM

If you were looking at her you could see she showed sympathy for about a minute, but then she snapped back to be professional. "Thank you, Ill give it back after class." She really just wanted to hug the boy but held it in. Maria walked back up to her desk and continued the lesson. After she got about one half of the way done, she let them finish there homework in the last twenty to thirty minutes of class.

chocomokochoco

Old 10-03-2010, 07:32 PM

Drew sighed watching Maria walk back to her desk 'homework..nahh I ain't doing homework I~hey I wonderif I have any chocolate left from Katherin hmm..'he thought trying to hold back tears as memories came to his mind about Katherin picking up his bag looking throw his bag quietly bitting his lip still holding the tears in,not having any luck of finding any chocolate he dumped his bag back on the floor putting his hood up knowing he couldn't keep them in anylonger,trying to consontrate on something elce looking at his desk, it didn't work. Tears rolled down the boys cheeks his black bangs just covering his right side of his face, but you could still see little dropplets, he made no sound at all.