Lilim
(・・^...

Old 08-18-2007, 02:14 PM

Lilim opens the sliding door to the outside world. As she slids the door open she hears music, smiling warming at the thought of it being that hot drummer playing. "Mmm she was so hot, hehe" Looks around to make sure no one heard that, she then keeps around the corner to see the band.

It was her, that sexy drummer! Lilim jump up and down and screamed like a fan girl as she started to dance. Blushing at the fake everyone out here was just in their swim wear even that sexy drummer. She starts to sing along "We are the meat you work with, this is your sense of failure. If you work me way too long The failure stains your hands!!"

yanyan13
im holding somethin long & hairy

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-19-2007, 03:49 AM

• Yanyan enters the lot and looks at the giant housey and mumbles to herself, "*3* ooh!! A spiffy big house!! I wonder if there are lotsa cute girlies inside..." As she walks toward the house, she spots someone opening a sliding door and thinks, "I... I... hope she's nekkid... XD" In excitement, yanyan fails to notice where the entrance to the house was, and kept running around the house looking for it... around and around... past the living room windows; past the bushes through the pool, past the door to the back of the kitchen, past the entrance... this goes on and on and on...

Mahinva
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-19-2007, 03:45 PM

Mahinva's mouth drops open.

"I... thought I saw someone run by..." remarks the dumbfounded young woman.

She shrugs to herself and continues eating until she catches a glimpse of the figure running by yet again. This time, she drops her utensils.

"What the heck?! Temmon, am I going mad or did you see that too?" confusion is evident in her voice this time.

She doesn't wait for an answer sitting down. Instead, Mahinva walks over to the door leading from the kitchen to the yard, opens and crosses through the lintel. There, Mahinva waits for the running figure once more.

Mahinva's pajamas warm up in the light, causing her to regret choosing such long sleeved and legged sleepwear. Her morning-hair tussles in the light breeze, and she blinks and winces from the strain of summery light.

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-19-2007, 04:04 PM

Temmon merely stared as Mahinva leaves, running after something or another. She was too busy eating her french toast to see exactly what. She stood up, grabbed a glass and poured milk into it, then returned to her yummy french toast.

Mahinva
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-19-2007, 05:24 PM

I'm sure I look like a moron, but I know I saw something run by several times! If I wait... it may not return. If I leave, it may return and I won't see what it is.

Mahvina leaned up against the outer wall of the house, her arms hanging lifelessly by her sides. She is starting to feel hotter - long cotton pajamas do no good when it is hot outside. Even still, she continued to wait and wonder longer.

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Ionessa_devils Send a message via Yahoo to Ionessa_devils

Old 08-19-2007, 11:19 PM

Ionessa heard a few russells coming form outside the living room window. She slowly gets yo after placing her bowl on the coffee table. She walks to the front door and slowly opens it before stepping out. She looks around both corners of the house as she shielded her eyes from the sun.

Ionessa shrugs lightly before turning around to head back in as something whizzed right by again. "What in the world?!!" she questioned with surprise.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 08-20-2007, 02:51 PM

Lilim stops dancing see a red and gold flash by her "What was that" Looking around and seeing nothing she goes back to dancing. Just then she saw it away "WTH, I'm losing me mind here" She thinks to herself ::oOo my goth! The sexy drummer is going to think I've lost me mind if I stop dancing one more time maybe I should just walk away and go swimming:: Lilim smiles warmly as she shakes her booty to the music... Sees the same thing run by but acts like she saw nothing.

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-21-2007, 07:33 PM

Crystal goes in to the kitchen and is greeted with the smell of french toast. "Yummy" She took one and took a bit. "It'sverygofd" She tried to say as she had her mouth full.
Suddently she sees something passed by in a flask.
She's confused and not sure if she saw right. ~I must be out of my mind~ She turns her interest back on her toast. She saw Temmon and greets her, this time with no toast in her mouth.
"Hello Temmon, good toast no?" She asked with a grim.

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-21-2007, 09:41 PM

• As yanyan keeps running around and around the house, she spots someone waiting for something. She decides to ask for directions, to be pointed to where the elusive front door was to be found. As she closes in on the person, she suddenly feels weak. Slowly falling down on her knees she manages to grab hold of Mahinva's rear.. she hears her tummy grumble, and with only Mahinva's rear supporting her, she mutters, "I... are... hungry..." with this, she falls flat on the floor.

Mahinva
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-23-2007, 11:49 PM

Mahinva's expression is one of shock and concern. Though she'd taken aback by someone clinging onto her read, she is moreso focussed with helping the new face. Mahinva kneels on the ground and props one of the other woman's arms across her shoulders, slowly lifting her up. With one hand helping to steady, Mahinva opens the door with her free hand and slowly crosses with yanyan back into the kitchen.

"I think I'm going to need some help here, guys!" Mahinva's voice hints at worry.

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Ionessa_devils Send a message via Yahoo to Ionessa_devils

Old 08-25-2007, 09:38 PM

Ionessa looked around a bit more as she noticed there wasn't anyone whizzing by anymore. She slowly walks back into the living room and sits cross legged on the couch she had proclamed as her bed. She slowly pulled out a book called 'Twilight' and opened it to where she left off from before she entered the house.

Ionessa looked up towards the kitchen every now and then to see if anyone was going to walk out. She enjoyed the peace as much as she enjoyed company.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 08-26-2007, 12:07 AM

Lilim see the drummer's inner thin :shock: She quickly turns her back to the girl hiding her nosebleed! "Ek!" Lilim runs to the bathrooms.

Runs inside the bathroom not knowing that she just ran into the guys' and not ladys' Runs over to the sinks and starts to wash her face off. "oOo my goth! She's so hot" Lilim looks in the mirror and wonders why there are odd skins in the lady's' room. "EK!" She quickly runs out of the men's bathroom, looking around to see if anyone saw her. Slaps her forehead for getting lost in her own house. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-26-2007, 01:55 AM

Nathuram, dressed in some purple oriental-looking pajamas and carrying a rather full looking purple bag, walked into the house and looked around. "Hmm.. where is everyone?"

crystal_wings6
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-27-2007, 01:59 AM

*crystal sees Ionessa reading 'Twilight'* OH! I know that book a lot of people are reading them, but I can't find it in my library. T.T I want to read it. They say it's good. >.<
*Goes behind Ionessa and read with her. Then her tummy grumbles* I forgot to eat. *Goes back into the kitchen and continue to much on her toast. She sees Mahinva carrying a funny Yanyan who's out like the light.
She has an idea. She goes to Yanyan and wander her toast under her nose. Hoping to wake her up*

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 08-27-2007, 02:04 AM

Quaint woke up with a start, she'd had an odd dream, little ponies, and sheep. They were all dancing around a green fire, then Arnold Schwarzenegger jumped in, and did a cossack dance. "Man... What the hell did I eat last night?" She pushed herself off of the floor, and stumbled around, not sure where it was she was going.

yanyan13

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2007, 02:10 PM

• Slowly coming back to her senses, yanyan is awoken by the smell of something good... she opens her eyes and says, "..I see angels... am I in heaven?" She tries to stand up and finds herself inside a kitchen. "Eh? I didn't know they had toasters and ovens in heaven." She scratches her head and looks around more, and, shaking off the last bit of dizziness she realizes she's inside the house. "So... how in the world did i get in here? If there's no entrance door, then this means... WE'RE TRAPPED INSIDE!!! Oh no!!!" With this, she starts running again all over the house... (and catches a glimpse of a girl entering the men's bath)

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-27-2007, 07:30 PM

Sae had found a corner and curled up to paint. Long strokes of color came from her brush to the canvas. At first they were only scribbles, but as she painted the became a woman dancing. The colors she used were unreal and it was difficult to stop one's self from gawking at it. Sae finsihed the painting, smiled and then proceeded to erase it. She poured a liquid over the painting and caught the liquid and paint in a bottle as it ran off. She placed the bottle in her artist's bag and watched as the machiner inside seperated the paint from the liquid and put the each color paint back inh its corresponding tube.
"Waste not", she chuckled, taking the old phrase to an extreme. She stretched and got to her feet, looking for something else to do.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-27-2007, 09:49 PM

Quaint stumbled, unaware of where she was going, until she slammed hard into a wall head first. Her head popped up, already starting to bruise a deep purple, she saw stars, and slumped to the ground. Finally she sobered up a bit, and blinked until the blur in her eyes sharpened, and her eyes focused. "Where... Am I?" She stood up, with her back still against the wall.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 08-27-2007, 11:02 PM

"YANYAN!" ... Yanyan runs around the living room like a chicken with it's head cut off "oOo Yanyan what did you get into this time" Lilim walks over to her sister shaking her head "Heh, Sister I told you to stay away from those brownies!"

Lilim puts her hands on her hips and Yanyan keeps running around like a mad person. Lilim yells the one word that will stop always stop Yanyan from whatever she's getting into*

"PANTIES!!!"

(Hehe I got 6.69g for this post ^_~)

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-27-2007, 11:36 PM

Quaint jumped as she heard the yell, it came from below, so she must have been on the second floor of the building. She looked around for stairs, until she found them and she walked down. Once she was down she observed the rooms around her, it was a pretty nice house, if it was even a house. She wasn't sure where the source of the yell was, so she stepped cautiously towards an estimate of where it might have been from. "Hellooo...?"

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-28-2007, 02:45 AM

Sae heard the word "panties" and giggled. She most suddenly yearned to paint again. She took out her paints and filled the canas with bright strokes of color. These streaks once again formed into something recognisable. Sae looked at what she'd made and giggled to herself.

The canvas was filled with pictures of panties. All types and sizes of women's underwear littered the drawing. Sae's eyes scanned over the painting, taking in everything from the lime green underwear with yellow lace and polkadots, to a kinky looking red and black pair, to the scooby-doo undies for kids. She laughed again when she'd looked at them all.

Sae walks into the living room to show off the painting to whoever invoked the word "panties".

Mahinva
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-28-2007, 03:19 AM

Mahinva was completely dumbfounded and tired. After watching yanyan run off, she felt like her energy had been drained. Mahinva let out a sigh and cleaned up the now abandoned plates, cups, bowls and other kitchen items. Afterwards, she tiredly crawled back under the covers of her couch-bed and fell asleep. For some odd reason, she dreamed of being a pair of panties and living in a panty-town.

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 08-28-2007, 01:31 PM

Ionessa looked up from her book to notice crystal "It is very good! It's a teen vampire romance. I was lucky to have a friend who let me barrow hers and I can't wait to read the next two."

Ionessa looked back down at the book to read again as Crystal moved behind her. She looked back up to see Crystal walking back into the kitchen.

Secret
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Secret

Old 09-27-2007, 04:18 AM

• Secret strolled up to the house, wearing sunglasses. Even though it was nighttime, he kept them on. He thought they made him look cool. Through the windows, he saw a bunch of people here and there, talking, dancing and god knows what else.

"Looks like fun." He said to himself. He pounded on the front door hard.

"Little pig! Little pig! LET ME IN!"

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 09-27-2007, 04:20 AM

((Bring life back to my dead thread))

Lilim looks through her DVDs to find a nice horror movie to enjoy tonight with her friends. She finds an old one. "Mmm Halloween" She sets up the DVD player and then walks into the kitchen to start making popcorn* Hums to herself as the popcorn pops.