serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-22-2008, 05:06 AM

So I decided I was going to do some drabbles. Get my creative juices flowing and just have something to do in my spare time. This is the drabble I found on Deviantart mixed with one from online with a few changes.

1. Introduction
2. Love
3. Light
4. Dark
5. Solace
6. Break Away
7. Heaven
8. Innocence
9. Drive
10. Breathe
11. Memory
12. Insanity
13. Misfortune
14. Smile
15. Silence
16. Questioning
17. Blood
18. Rainbow
19. Gray
20. Fortitude
21. Vacation
22. Nature
23. Cat
24. Time
25. Trouble
26. Tears
27. Foreign
28. Sorrow
29. Happiness
30. Rain
31. Flowers
32. Night
33. Expectations
34. Stars
35. Customer
36. Precious
37. Eyes
38. Abandoned
39. Dreams
40. Jail
41. Teamwork
42. Standing Still
43. Dying
44. Two Roads
45. Illusion
46. Family
47. Creation
48. Childhood
49. Stripes
50. Rules
51. Wild
52. Thought
53. Secret
54. Tower
55. Waiting
56. Duty
57. Sacrifice
58. Mortality
59. No Way Out
60. Rejection
61. Fairy Tale
62. Magic
63. Do Not Disturb
64. Prophet
65. Horror
66. Traps
67. Melody
68. Hero
69. Annoyance
70. Appearance
71. Obsession
72. Bridge
73. I Can't
74. Soul
75. Mirror
76. Pieces
77. Test
78. Drink
79. Starvation
80. Words
81. Revenge
82. Proposal
83. Heal
84. Private
85. Spiral
86. Mercy
87. Food
88. Pain
89. Fire
90. Triangle
91. Drowning
92. Priest
93. Party
94. Acceptance
95. Imperfect
96. Living
97. Tradition
98. Puzzle
99. Solitude
100. Relaxation

Some of them are going to be fanfictions, some of them are going to be original characters. Just whatever seems to fit with the theme. I'll add disclaimers if needed.
Don't steal my original characters! Alright, anyways, so here goes! Yay!
I might also add other random words that inspire me.

10/100

Last edited by serafim_azriel; 02-28-2009 at 06:56 AM..

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-22-2008, 05:24 AM

(This one is written with my original characters.)

Silence. That's all there was. No laughter, no music, nothing except the stillness, the silence of death. Shivering, the beautiful redhead held onto herself and listened, trying to hear the assassins who were creeping around her house. She glanced over at the rouge who had crept into her bedroom.

He told her that he wasn't with the assassins, and something inside of her told her that he was telling her the truth. It didn't matter then though. All she knew was that there was only silence and that deadly silence was the most dangerous thing she had ever come across.

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-22-2008, 07:27 AM

(Again, original characters, same girl as before, actually. This one will be 200 instead of 100, I think I'm going to switch off.)

Alyse frowned, looking at her back in the mirror, the tattoo that was writ there was glimmering slightly in the candlelight. She knew what it said, but that didn't bring her any closer to knowing what it meant. There was a knock at the door, she jumped to cover herself up as it opened and Cain slipped in, looking concerned.

"Alyse?" He sought tentatively as she pulled away into the shadows.

"My mother always told me she'd tell me what it meant when I had kids... That's never going to happen." She paused, considering him for a moment, "Why are you even here?"

He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped and sat down, shaking his head.

"I'm not really sure, I mean my-" He stopped, then seemed to change his mind. "All I know is I was there when your family got killed. I mean, I'm not a religious man, but it was damn lucky that I had chosen that night. I'd picked you about a week before, and I never wait that long before going for a mark."

She stared at him in disbelief, he had sounded like he had started to say something else instead.

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-22-2008, 10:10 PM

(First fanfiction one. I do not own NWN2, the characters, etc.)

The Ranger scowled at the Knight Captain and her father, they weren't chummy, but he could actually tell that they got along for the most part. There was a measure of respect on both of their parts. He could almost laugh at the irony when he looked at the other ranger. From what he knew, he had lost his entire family as well, it seemed to be a theme among rangers.
He frowned when he saw her hug her father and was reminded again of his family.Shaking his head, he decided not to think on it too much then.

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-23-2008, 12:10 AM

(Another fanfiction drabble, this time though, the character is mine, it's the PC, so I don't own her story, just herself, though you don't really know much about her, you get the point. I own nothing and the only money I am making is from posting this on Mene. ^-^)

"I have all of the shards that you posses, yet it seems you still have one." The Githyanki woman hissed, "It seems I shall have to extract it by force!"

Pain was surging through my entire body, stemming from a scar above my heart, where it was the most intense and flowing out from there. I could feel her trying to rip the shard from my chest with her magic, it was such a strong pull I wanted to just let her have it. Let her take the shard I didn't even know I had just so the pain would stop.

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2008, 01:56 PM

(Fanfic drabble, I owns nothing but the idea.)

I couldn't help but watch the two of them and notice how similar they were, the wizard and his companion. How their attitudes mirror each other's. Sand, always with his claws at the ready, tongue prepared for a witty bite, yet always clean, distant, and a constant need to be the center of attention, but only when he wants it. His demeanor sometimes screams “pet me, worship me!”, while other times it silently hisses that he wishes to be left alone. Yes, a cat really was the perfect familiar for the elven wizard.

“Sand, you are definitely a cat person.”

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2009, 06:24 AM

I don't know why people really even bother with names anymore. They're so useless. Most people won't even bother telling you their real name, and I'm no exception. You can call me Nox. Yes, cliche, isn't it? No on cares, though. Everyone gave themselves a new name after it happened. With nothing left to hold onto, out old names only reminded us of our past, of pain. So we left them, choosing whatever names we felt like. Some people chose better than others. Would you believe some guy actually decided to call himself dick lord? Stupidity still abounds, despite everything that's happened. People still running around like chickens with their heads cut off, and then there's me. I'm not staying here for long, so don't bother trying to get to know me. I'm not even going to remember you tomorrow.

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2009, 06:34 AM

I feel him sink his teeth into me and I can practically feel the blood rush out of me. The sensation is like nothing I've ever known, and yet at the same time, it's so familiar.I don't want him to stop. It's as intense as having sex and all he's doing is biting me. No, he's a vampire, it's much more than that. All of this is. Except for my part, morning and evening, day in and day out this is the part I am to play now. To feed him. To supply blood for him so he can live. I watch in fascination as he pulls away from my neck and moves to wipe his mouth, treating it entirely like a meal, when he notices me watching him. He smirks and leans forward, his arm still possessively around my waist, and his lips descend on mine, and he's kissing me, and I'm kissing him and I can taste my own blood on his lips, but I don't care.

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2009, 06:41 AM

(Fanfic Drabble)
He always looked at me differently before, it was the same way Peter looks at me. Like I'm perfect, like I've never seen pain and never done wrong, but now he sees the truth. Not even because of my own fault, and that's what makes it so ironic, so... right. I couldn't stop them from taking me away, and after I found out about his imperfections and I got out, I avoided him. Not ashamed, but scared, and not even of him. Of myself, for myself. Selfish, one of my many faults he never before noticed. I didn't want that image I had of him- that perfect image of him, to leave. I didn't want the truth. Because the truth was imperfect, and if I admitted the truth, I knew that I was as well, that he was. Imperfect. Monsters.

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2009, 06:45 AM

Love- Amanda
I really did love him, or at least I thought I did. No matter how he treated me, no matter what he said to me, how rough he was with me, bruises littering my body, I loved him. I forgave his violent nature, it was part of him. He wasn't like me, but I wanted to be like him. Strong, brave, and cold. I didn't want to love him when I found out what he was, when I met him, but it happened despite everything in me telling me not to. But seeing him like that. Seeing him dead, completely dead with no chance of coming back, I lost it. I lost the one man I had ever loved.

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2009, 06:52 AM

Andy-Fairy Tales
At first I had thought it was so amazing, finding out that I was a fae. A supposedly mythological creature that had in reality gone into hiding centuries ago, but even my elation was mixed with other, less pleasant emotions. Regret. I hated the way I had found out, the consequences of my first display of my abilities. I hated it all and soon the joy I felt at the revelation left me and I begun to fight. To defend the others of my kind. From those who feared us and those who envied us, but mostly from those who would kill us. Would steal out very souls for a taste of our abilities. It was something I didn't understand, but I didn't care. No longer did fae associate with fairy tales and romantic imagery. Now it only meant death.

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2009, 07:01 AM

(Fanfic Drabble)
I wondered if he even knew where I was as I lay there, using my bag as my pillow. I had barely managed to crawl my way out of the motel room before they had arrived. I had done the only thing I knew to do, and that was to hide. I wasn't strong, I wasn't brave, I was nothing and my whole body ached. I could barely moved, couldn't talk, and wondered if anyone would find me.All I was doing was waiting. For what I didn't quite know, and I didn't quite care either, to be honest. Whether he came for me, whether they came for me, or whether no one did, I was just waiting.It wasn't like I could do anything else. Except, I thought as I closed my eyes. Sleep.

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2009, 07:08 AM

(Fanfic Drabble)
I looked at the small bundle in my arms and was barely containing my awe. My whole life people had lied, everyone a disappointment. I had begun to belief that there was nothing left in this world that was good, and even when I had fallen for her, my cynicism had stayed. Still everyone was guilty of some crime. Except now, with my son in my arms, I realized I had finally found something that wasn't. He was innocent. Completely innocent, and the thought of it astounded me. Leaning forward, I pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead and I knew. That no matter what he did, he would always seem innocent to me. Not because he always was going to be, but because I wanted him to remain so. Forever.