Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-14-2009, 05:51 AM

Welcome to my, and my love - Adrien F's Round Robin, where we'll exsist. What exactly is exsistance? Where exactly is existance? Who is exsisting and why? Well, if you care to know, then please, by all means - do watch us. :)

Adrien F

Old 03-14-2009, 06:06 AM

Existence.

Such a simple idea... Or is it?

Many people believe that we exist due to others, be it God, be it their friends... Others, they simply believe that things exist because they just -do-. They exist because if they did not exist, then they would not exist.

Still others believe that to exist is to simply acknowledge that one exists. This is the path we will be exploring in this RR. The path of two... Creatures, two entities.

(START)

Bleak, dark, infinite... Not much in the way of... Well, anything, really. But out of nothing... Something. Some -thing-. Perhaps just some wisp of icy dust, but... Perhaps more? With a loud crack the wisp was transformed, mutating into more of a blob, a shapeless... Shape. Of what, precisely, is indeterminable. It's... -Almost- like an amoeba, but not exactly... It seems almost ethereal... Consciousness... The idea springs to mind readily... This thing seems... Supernatural, almost as if it were -meant- to have conscious thought, as if it always had. Suddenly, another crack... The ethereal mass, still shapeless, seems to gain... Something new. As if you can suddenly tell what it's feeling, thinking... The very beginnings of a mind. Suddenly, this mass... This entity... Exists. From nothing.

The first thought to grace this formless... Being...

"...D-Damn it's c-c-cold..."

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-14-2009, 06:16 AM

Words? Yes, I had thought..Thought? I had thought words. What exactly are words? "M..Man, it's C..Cold out h-here." I not only THOUGHT the words, but now I had spoken them. Thinking, and speeking? What was the purpose of this function if only one of me..or if I exsist on my own? Suddenly my form, and this exsistance seems futile.

In the cold, and new world, the little being, amebic being shook in a lonely mass of whatever it was. Shivering in a pitty of its own, well..Self of sorts. If an form of such had a self, which any thinking, speeking thing does. Amist its crying, and moarning of its lonely state, its shakeing over comes it - doubling for a second in itself, featuring two of whatever features this form previously expressed.

"F--For the l-love of e-e-everything, W-Wait..I am every thing."

The blob shivered once more, shaking from it the very thought of another like itself, and deeming that impossible. The second form shrinks inside of itself, and moans.

"If you'd j..just get over yourself, yo-You might have someone to keep you warm!" it seemed to curl inside of the forms mass. "Im s..such a looser."

Adrien F

Old 03-14-2009, 06:29 AM

The form, this figure with no shape, started to search, searching for anything, anyone, any... Something that wasn't nothing...

The entity decided that if it were to come across another, it would be helpful to be different in some way... So that perhaps any other it might run into would be able to tell the difference between it and itself... So it thought briefly...

He thought briefly...

He smiled inwardly, happy to have found this... New identity. He continued his search anew, trembling from the cold, deserted nothingness until... He -felt- something... He realized that he may not be alone anymore... And with that thought, he was aware of another entity, another such as himself.

"Hello."

He said it simply, though it wasn't so much a word as a conveyance of a simple, friendly idea, greeting this other so similar, yet so different.

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-14-2009, 06:34 AM

An inward flail of ectoplasmic goo seemed to twitch at the ocward hello.
"Hello. Looser."

The weird, but ocward friendship growing within the plasmatic forms self was well..stiffled to say the least. Something inside it wanted to embrace itself, and to hold whomever or whatever that was inside, but how could it push the new it out of itself?

"Im..confused. Whats a looser?" The form asked its self. "Simple. its you."

This was its answer to itself, becuase the form simply din't know how to answer itself. What was a looser, and why was it so snide? Did it feel bad for being so mean to itself? Did it have the ability to recognize negitive feeling?

"Its me?" Was the blind objects responce. "Then certainly I am a looser."

Adrien F

Old 03-14-2009, 06:55 AM

He blinked a couple of times. Or at least, that's what he -would- do, if he had eyes/eyelids. His mental expression was the same regardless: confused. He was talking to... Himself? Herself? Itself?

"Why do you feel so strongly about me?"

The one who tried to identify himself as a male seemed a bit... At odds with his apparent other consciousness, one who was capable of thinking, just the same as him, but could do so without making him aware of the thoughts that would come forth.

He decided to call this alter 'She'. He was figuring that, at the very least, he was nicer than this 'she', and he was wondering why. A Yang for every Yin, he supposed, even though those things had no meaning here.

She "spoke" in a condescending manner that felt like daggers.

"You simply have no idea. You're alone."

"Nonsense. I can feel that I'm not communicating with myself."

A moment later and the "male" entity had solidified into a shape. A decidedly human shape, even though he had no idea what a human was, and couldn't know. All knowledge that was was his to know. And hers. No sooner had he formed a thought about his new being than she had started speaking again.

"Great. You have a form. What good does that serve here? What point is there?"

He simply thought on this for a long while. He then reached over and embraced the decidedly female entity warmly, holding her close to him, their very being overlapping and melding briefly, starting to fend off the abysmal cold surrounding them.

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-14-2009, 07:03 AM

"There should be a name for being pulled into an action without proper permision." The feme-form complained sourly as she tryed unsuccessfully to pull away from her male counterpart.

"Im just cold" The confused human shaped man of sorts said, as he pulled the unwillingly warm feme-form into him closer to prevent his self from becoming colder.

"And Im just..me." Said the female form, lostly. "Its dark here, and I cant even see. I can feel but, I cant see." she seemed defeated in herself. "Whats the point of me?"

"To be, I guess." Said the male. "But to be what?" asked the feme-form. "To be a nag, apparently." The voice wavered not from the confused, clumsy fling of words it had been at the very begining, from before form. "I dont want to be here." explained the feme-form, as she found herself in a questionable state of cold, despite the warmth from her male counter part.

Adrien F

Old 03-14-2009, 07:22 AM

The male entity was holding on tight, or as tightly as an almost-entirely-ethereal being could hold on to anything. He began to think... The female in his embrace, unwilling as she was to endure it, was beginning to find it preferable to nothing.

The male spoke evenly and slowly, as if wanting to ensure the female was capable of understanding every word.

"What else is there?"

With a flash, there was suddenly... Warmth. Everywhere. Surrounding and inviting, allowing the male to disengage from the female and... Stand?

Yes, here there was something to stand on, as odd as it was for him to do so. It was a little platform of some... Material. Sand or concrete or rock... He stood unevenly, having never done so before in his existence. He found it suitable and comfortable, and became more... Whole. His body wasn't so ethereal... In fact he was opaque, had density... And every space that was once black nothingness was now white... nothingness. At least it was warm.

"Well that was freaky. Thanks, I guess... Loser."

His thought had led him to believe that there simply couldn't be nothing, and no sooner had he acknowledged it than it had come to be.

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-14-2009, 07:28 AM

A weird thing happened then, he - the newly ..new man, yaned. "AHG, Whats the matter with me?!"

"Your tired, looser." The female said. "You sure do use that word alot. What now?" He asked, as he peered loose mindedly over at the feme-form, in her new, human-like form. "What do you mean what now?" She asked, coldly.

"You dont suppose that I should pull the weight in this relationship, do you? Do you even have a name?" She asked, scornfully. The male form asked innocently "Why are you so mean?"

Suddenly the area around them began to unfold, as if in a popup book, and the pages started to turn. It was more than warm here, it was developed. How could it be that they simply just grew? Poofed even?

Adrien F

Old 03-14-2009, 07:39 AM

The male was looking around slowly, noticing the colors start to appear as, without much warning, a field began to... Form. Trees came into view--grew into view... It was peaceful and serene. The male consciousness was viewing the world as it sprang to life, grass and plants and trees and bushes, mountains and valleys... All from the little platform miles above the ground.

The female was staring just as much as the male was, gaping at their new surroundings.

"Well this is... Pretty."

Flowers of all colors started to bloom and spread throughout the grass like wildfire, adding beautiful patterns of color like moving cloth over the dirt and soil below. The platform was transparent, only existing because the male chose to acknowledge that it existed. His form became his body, his shell, into which his being was poured... The man stood, looking down over the land as he gazed to his female companion, feeling happy to have her, even if she was a bit abrasive.

"This is certainly better than before."

He smiled.