Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-02-2008, 05:35 PM

Anyone else laugh at how almost every site has their events at the same time!

I'm so glad Mene's is lasting just a few days longer that anyone elses! But I got here SUPER LATE!

Anyone else?!

Please feel free to grip, talk, laugh!

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Rosebleed

Old 11-02-2008, 05:43 PM

Yeah, but thats the trouble of everyone having the same holiday on the same day, no? xD

Edit: That sounded a tad harsh, excuse my sarcasm (:

Last edited by Rosebleed; 11-02-2008 at 05:48 PM..

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-02-2008, 05:55 PM

Well, as I imagine it - there are several holidays we can work with here.

1. Dia de Los Muertos - The Day of Dead, commonly celebrated in Mexico but that doesn't mean others can't join in the fun! It takes place on November 1-2, which means a site could hold on event for the entire first week of Novemeber instead of the last week in October. It could be the same theme / events. It's basically still costumes and skeletons.

2. There could be a "Get ready for Halloween" Event. Pre-fun. Still all the same items, but getting your costume all prepaired and planning out your trick-or-treat routes. This could be good.

3. An after event of some type - After all that candy, you need to time to eat it right?! Take the costume off and trade cady with your siblings and fiends... I mean friends!

4. How about a intergrated Thanksgiving / Halloween event? Mid - Novemberish?

These are just my ideas.... :shock::sarcasm:

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 11-02-2008, 05:56 PM

xD Good luck getting everything from this event that you want~!

I still need to collect 150 total apples to get the rest of the items I want from the event store. >< I have too much candy corn though...I wish I could convert it to candy apples or something. x.x ((I need 150 apples to get one of every Skeletal hoodie I'm missing. I already have the black one but I want a full colorful set. xD))

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-02-2008, 06:01 PM

You can't donate those candy corns can you - probably not.

Anyway, thanks for the vote of awesomeness! I'm trying to post and still not be utter spam. I need - oh about a million candy apples and candy corns to get my items. I don't have any of the clues or items yet.

*shrug* - I'll just whistle halloween songs as I post away trying to catch up! :cool:

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 11-02-2008, 06:06 PM

Oh, I know what I could do. I could get a whole set for you. ^_^ I have plenty of candy corn and all I need to do is buy one of every item out so far and trade it to you. ^_^

And you don't have to do anything for me but if you get some candy apples, enough to buy any of the skeletal hoodies from the event shop, maybe you could get one for me that I don't already have? xD

Up to you cause regardless Imma donate a set to you. ^_^

aeriise
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-02-2008, 06:14 PM

Yeah, I have a whopping total of... 2 candy corns and two EIs. Got here late too.

EDIT: Muahaha, you get nada! *cries*

Last edited by aeriise; 11-02-2008 at 06:23 PM..

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2008, 06:15 PM

Psst. Faux, I sent you a trade. >.>

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-02-2008, 06:26 PM

OMGOSH! - *dances around!!!* Thank you so much Sapphire Rein!!<333 very very very awesome of you!!! okay now at least I have a set of event items! *I ish a happy camper!*

I want to give give my my apples but I still don't have any item items... but if I find I can't afford any of the items I want tomorrow - ((that's the last day of the event right?!)) - I'll gladly hand them over!

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 11-02-2008, 06:29 PM

@ aeriise ::

Awww, dun cry.
How many sets are you trying to get?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2008, 06:29 PM

I'm actually super late as well. I'm trying to save up enough candy for the cloak and the candy bats but meh... >.< I have so much work to do today too! And tomorrow! I'm not sure if I'll be able to get both of them. I'm only up to 6.60 after a few hours of avoiding my work to get that far... >.<

BTW... Does anyone have any hints for where to find the cloak? I can't figure it out at all... T_T

sweetly25
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 06:30 PM

Fauxreal- You can't trade apples or candycorns

so if you don't have enough apples for any items, they are just going to disappear after the event

----------------------------------------------

but anyways welcome to the event.. I hope you will have a great time :heart:

Last edited by sweetly25; 11-02-2008 at 06:36 PM..

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2008, 06:33 PM

Unfortunately Faux, you can't GIVE me your apples. If you get enough to get any of the hoodies I want and don't want any other items for yourself, then you could just buy one of them with your apples and send it to me if you want. xD

Anyway, a hint for the cloak? Hmm, lessee. What did other people tell me...*thinks* Umm, think magic stuff and store? x.x Oh...umm...I don't know what else I can say without giving it away and getting in trouble or whatever. ><

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2008, 06:35 PM

Hm... Thanks Sapphire Rein... I think I know where to look now.

*Dashes off to check*

Ikarus
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 11-02-2008, 06:35 PM

Rawr!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2008, 06:38 PM

Yay! I found it! Now I just have to earn enough candy to actually get it. T_T Thanks again Sapphire Rein!

Unfortunately I have to get off for a bit... Gotta go grab some lunch from the dining hall before it closes... T_T I'll be back in a bit though. ^^;

*EDIT*

Yay! First post on the second page... LOL

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-02-2008, 06:38 PM

oh man! that kinda bites! dern it! Well Sapphire, I'm posting hard trying to get some candy apples and hopefully! will be able to get some things done!

I'm actually not working to get a massive amount of sets or anything, I just want my one set - THANK YOU! Sapphire Rein!!!! I don't have a mule here or anything so, *shrug* - now I'm all good except for the store items! Which I am making an awesome list of and seeing what I can do about it...

Arriex
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2008, 06:39 PM

Ahh, I'm late too. Dx
So I'm trying to make up by trying to get some candy corn for the items~
But it's hard for me since I hardly post here. X___X

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2008, 06:40 PM

xD Thanks Faux. Cept you do know the only way to get candy apples is by trick or treating right? Do you understand all that? <3 Oh,and once again, your welcome. ^_^

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-02-2008, 06:50 PM

I'm trick or treating like a mad woman! You can't get them by posting! only candy by posting - I thought with posting it was random whether you got candies or apples?!

Pina_Colada
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Pina_Colada Send a message via MSN to Pina_Colada Send a message via Yahoo to Pina_Colada

Old 11-02-2008, 06:53 PM

Doesn't matter when things starts I feel I never get enough time to get enough ;-;

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2008, 06:55 PM

Nope. You can only get candy corn from posting and with trick or treating you can get 0 to 3 piece of EITHER candy corn or candy apples. x.x

Pina_Colada
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Pina_Colada Send a message via MSN to Pina_Colada Send a message via Yahoo to Pina_Colada

Old 11-02-2008, 06:58 PM

Woah, cool rainbow avi Rein o-o

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2008, 07:02 PM

xD Thanks Pina. Although it wasn't exactly meant to be rainbow. Instead, I made it around the colors in the deep crimson belt. There's like between four and six colors in it I think. >.> <3

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-02-2008, 07:03 PM

But I can buy the items now for half price right?! *insert frustrated emoticon here!* I just got Boo'ed from the shop keeper... *heathen!*