Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-21-2009, 11:25 PM

So this is my first 100 themes-type thread/project, but I'm going to start with 20 because....well I'm lazy that's why. :lol:

1. Vacation
2. Love
3. Light
4. Dark
5. Seeking Solace
6. Break Away
7. Heaven
8. Innocence
9. Drive
10. Mother Nature
11. Memory
12. Insanity
13. Misfortune
14. Smile
15. Silence
16. Questioning
17. Blood
18. Rainbow
19. Month
20. Fortitude

Last edited by Rabid Rainbow; 02-21-2009 at 11:41 PM..

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-21-2009, 11:40 PM

Month

Juliet sighed and tucked a piece of her dark red hair behind her right ear. She glared at the clock in the classroom, her dark blue eyes narrowing as she tried to will the clock to jump ahead five hours. Actually, make that five months.

No longer attempting to keep up the pretense that she was listening to the lecture on Paradise Lost, Juliet dropped her head on the desk. Five months and it would be May and she would be off to college quicker than the principle could say "Juliet Rose Porter, here is your diploma."

But first she had to get through November. And then December. Then January, February, March, and April. And then half of May, but no one did any schoolwork during May anyways. But before getting to May, she had to get through November.

November is the worst month, without a doubt, Juliet thought glumly. It's all gray and cold and you're only waiting for Christmas and snow. January and February are just as bad, because you're sick of the snow and want warm sunshine again

Juliet propped her chin up on her hand and glanced at the clock. less than five minutes had passed. She was never going to get out of here.