DO:

-Male and female humanoid original characters
-Menewshan Avatars
-Cute characters
-Colourful characters
-Neko / Half animal, half human characters
-Some nudity (always PG-13)
-Monochrome
-Simple animals (if part of avi/OC) e.g cats, dogs, rabbits, etc (no dragons)
-May do fan art of existing characters but I prefer OC's/avatars to this

DONT'S:

-Overly muscular OCs
-Babies or elderly characters
-Anthro/Furries (except if character is mostly humanoid)
-Mecha
-Complex animals e.g dragons
-Clutter
-Blood and gore
-Couples

Last edited by Mikio; 12-19-2017 at 01:11 PM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 12-22-2017, 05:26 PM

---------- Post added 12-22-2017 at 09:03 PM ----------

Start date: 22 December 2017
End date: TBC

Starting bid: 5k gold
AB: None for this event

You are bidding for a HQ full coloured FULL BODY of one avatar / OC with a simple background.

DO'S:

~Avatars
~Male and female humanoid OC's
~Cute
~Colourful
~Monochrome
~Neko / Half humanoid half animal OC's
~Partial nudity (PG-13)
~Simple animals (if part of OC or avi)

DONT'S:

~Overly muscular OC's
~Babies or elderly
~Anthro / Furries
~Mecha
~Complex animals
~Clutter
~Couples
~Blood and gore

Last edited by Mikio; 12-22-2017 at 09:26 PM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 12-22-2017, 09:15 PM

When bidding please use this form so I will be notified of your bid :3

Form:

HTML Code:
[URL=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=92818][I]Mikio[/I][/URL]:
[B]Username:[/B] 
[B]I bid:[/B]
Stay and chat with me and I may give out prizes to frequent posters which may consist of gold or free sketches (depending on how I feel, haha).

Last edited by Mikio; 12-22-2017 at 09:34 PM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 02-01-2018, 03:28 PM

Valentine's Event Hang Out & Art Raffle

To be entered into my art raffle, you must buy a ticket costing 150g each for a chance to win a coloured head shot of your avi or OC! ヽ(・ω・)ノ

Multiple tickets allowed. Send all gold through donation and add what/who it's for in the comments to be added to the list of ticket buyers. You may purchase tickets for another user

After you send the donation please ROLL a 100-sided dice to get a number. That will be your raffle number.

At the end of the raffle, I will use a random number generator to get the winning number.

Game ideas:

Guess the EI Rare
Hangman

Last edited by Mikio; 02-08-2018 at 01:13 PM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 02-02-2018, 08:27 PM

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 02-08-2018, 01:17 PM

LIMITED TO 70 TICKETS ONLY

To be entered into my art raffle, you must buy a ticket costing 150g each
for a chance to win a coloured head shot of your avi or OC! ヽ(・ω・)ノ

Multiple tickets allowed. Send all gold through donation and add what/who it's for
in the comments to be added to the list of ticket buyers. You may purchase tickets for another user

After you send the donation please ROLL a 70-sided dice to get a number.
That will be your raffle number. Please ping me this c:

At the end of the raffle, I will use a random number generator to get the winning number.

Good luck ♡

Last edited by Mikio; 02-08-2018 at 02:59 PM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 02-08-2018, 01:34 PM

Ticket buyers:

SPOILERX

---------- Post added 02-08-2018 at 01:50 PM ----------

Occasionally, I will be hosting games in here so make sure to join in

List of game ideas:

Hangman
Guess the EI rare

(drop me some more game ideas if you have some!)

Last edited by Mikio; 02-08-2018 at 01:51 PM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 06-12-2018, 11:43 AM

Elyas Glenn Firethorn
Species: Phoebix (a fire bat)
Physical Appearance:
Elyas is 6'3 in height and has an athletic/lean body type from his daily flying and swimming exercise routine. He has sleek, raven black hair, dull grey eyes, short fangs and slightly pointed ears due to his race as a Phoebix – a rare specie originally derived from the union of vampires and phoenixes. Elyas can shape shift into a fire bat at will. He wears a white shirt, grey waistcoat and black tie along with a long, black trench coat.
Powers/Weaknesses: Elyas possesses exceptional flight skills when shapeshifting into a fire bat, capable of flying at impressive speeds. Being a nocturnal creature, he can often be spotted from dusk till dawn as a small orb of fire in the horizon. He perches on tree branches, guarding the town against criminals and night-stalkers. In the day, he sleeps until sunset. However, when he is working on a case, he will often forget to sleep or eat. His powers include the ability to create fireballs from his palms and shoot them towards enemies. When feeling intense emotions, his body will sometimes emit flickering flames starting from his back to his arms. He is fatally allergic to apples but enjoys all other fruits. If Phoebixes feel in danger, they shape shift into fire bats and try to fly as far as possible. They can be killed by shooting ice arrows towards their hearts, whether in human or bat form. They can also be staked like traditional vampires, except the stake has to have an ice tip for it to be more effective. Unfortunately, unlike phoenixes, they cannot be reborn after death.
Short Bio: Elyas lost his parents to an avalanche as an infant and has since lived with his uncle in a small village. As a recluse, Elyas lacks social skills and often avoids direct contact with others, preferring to keep communication to a minimum. However, this often makes him seem like an arrogant and unapproachable being. Beneath his icy surface hides a loyal and deeply caring personality. Elyas works as a Private Investigator, unmasking criminals and aiding law enforcers. Many years ago, after solving a particularly challenging case, Elyas was offered a permanent role in the police team as Chief Detective, but declined for he preferred to work alone. Phoebixes typically live long lives if they avoid danger. They are cunning and diligent creatures with fierce loyalties to their own species and a equal respect for others.
Most defining trait: Quietness.
Other: Elyas carries his father's most prized fire sword tucked inside his long, black coat. His other form of weapon are fireballs that he emits from the palms of his hands. He owns a black cat with sapphire green eyes that follows him every time he leaves his home, much to his reluctance. He is fatally allergic to apples.