a91nicole
AlliKat

Old 01-04-2014, 06:36 AM

I have an idea... *Turns to Vex, noticing that she is quite serious about causing lots of trouble* how about we DONT kill each other, hmmm....? Might be beneficial for all of us. Even though I hate to use it, I do have my Plurium blaster, and if anyone attacks anyone beyond harmless fun, I might have to use it *places hand on blaster*

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 01-04-2014, 06:36 AM

Little ... threat? *Vlad's glare is offended as he tries to jerk away from Discord, and a sharp cold bites at the male's chest* You're close enough to feed on, boy. *to prove his point, he nips at Discord's cheek to draw blood*

*his attention shifted back to Vex at her mention of frozen time* How long does your Purium sustain you, Vex? Long enough to ensure that I'm dead? *there is another sharp tug at her energy, this time making her fingers chill* I doubt you can make a clean shot.

*apparently, he didn't care if Artemis was trying to calm things down... That, or he's making it painfully obvious that Artemis is willing to step in should Vex ACTUALLY attempt to kill him*

((Oh, dear skies. Vlad... your pride is blatantly obvious... and he just loves ignoring Artemis' attempts to calm it down...))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-04-2014, 06:39 AM

"As are you" he smiles at the other, not phased by the blood at all. He pushes a sharp burning jolt of energy at the other, before nuzzling his arm. "Now calm down kitty, before you get fixed" he chuckles.

Esmme

Old 01-04-2014, 06:42 AM

*hissing, Vlad blinks away the sudden rush of energy as it burns through him*

That isn't what's happening here, Discord. *glares at him momentarily, then bares his fangs. A chill begins to spread steadily from the mark on Discord's cheek as Vlad steals his energy* Don't give her any ideas, idiot.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-04-2014, 06:43 AM

"Oh I wasn't talking about her at all" he produces a random knife seemingly out of nowhere with an innocent smile. "There is more then one way to skin....or fix.....a cat" he says ammused.

Esmme

Old 01-04-2014, 06:45 AM

*blinks in surprise, eyeing the blade**slowly fall still, suddenly realizing that his situation is steadily gaining risk* And this amuses you ....

a91nicole
AlliKat

Old 01-04-2014, 06:47 AM

oh my god would all of you stop it.... *artemis looks at all of them, shocked at how their crazy seemed to be showing. they certainly were violent* now then. I'll use this on any of you *pulls the blaster out of its holster* including you..should you continue provoking *looks at Vlad*

anyways, this is quite pointless of all of you. Perhaps Vlad seems like an easy target right now, but killing him, or causing any other harm would prove quite futile. Should you ever find yourself working alongside him, he will remember this, and he will not forgive. this little game is going too far. Anyone harms anyone and I will fire *presses the purium blaster to the side of discord's head since he's the most imminent danger* understood?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-04-2014, 06:48 AM

He laughs, "you should know by now messing with you is always amusing, you make it far to easy...." He leans up to his ear, lightly biting the arch of it, "after all, we do make an explosive pair..." he spins the blade slightly recklessly within his hand.

His eyes shift to the female, his expression becoming slightly bored, "relax....it is all a bit of fun, do you really think we would kill eachother?" He raises an eyebrow, "you really are a foolish newbie to our little game, keep us caged up so long, we need to blow off some steam. Besides, killing me would hinder him as well, since we are in a way connected" he was naturally refering to him being the best energy source for Vlad without the cost of his life.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 01-04-2014 at 06:51 AM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-04-2014, 06:54 AM

*laughs* Go ahead. Do it Discord. Fixing him would be far worse than killing him. I'll be glad to help if you need me to.

*upon hearing Artemis' words she turned to the woman and gave her a cold glare*
My dear that man isn't worth trying to protect the way you are. It doesn't matter if we pick at him or try to harm him. Even if we were nice to him he would still leave us hanging out to dry on the battle field. Why you wonder? It's because he's an self righteous ass that only thinks of himself. It doesn't matter to him if anyone else lives or dies.
*she was boiling at this point*

a91nicole
AlliKat

Old 01-04-2014, 06:56 AM

i wasn't going to kill you, these guns stun. Besides its not a bit of fun if he's not having any *tone suddenly loses its calm, Ajax walks over and stands protectively near her* Also, don't talk down to me like a child. Believe you me, I may be new and I may be young, but its much better to have me on your side than not. Ask Vlad, its good to have an agent as an ally. *speaking through gritted teeth, close to Discord's ear* Now then, put the knife away and let him go

*eyes go to Vex* perhaps if you treated him with more respect, he'd be a bit more concerned for your wellbeing. Besides, he's not even on your team. He's one of MY breakers, and WILL stand up for him.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-04-2014, 07:02 AM

Don't make me laugh. He must really have you fooled dear. When the two of us first met I treated him like I would anyone else. He on the other hand decide to leave me high and dry on the battlefield. Thanks to him I almost lost my life that day. I won't EVER forgive him for what happened.

I'm thankful he isn't on my team. If you want him you can have him.

Esmme

Old 01-04-2014, 07:05 AM

*Vlad slowly turns his gaze from the blade and to Artemis, obviously hearing her threat* *his teal eyes return to Discord's blade, however, as it starts spinning recklessly* An ally is typically an asset. *he agreed, swallowing quietly*

*jerking away as best he could from Discord's bite, Vlad scowled and took another draw from the male's bleeding cheek* Connected or no, I'd rather her kill you. *Sadly, he knew that Discord had a way of getting under his skin - they were always at odds, and always at one another's throats*

*his glare moves to Vex as she speaks to Artemis* *his expression darkens, but he remains still* Still upset about that, are you? *Vlad's expression becomes suddenly neutral* Perhaps if you'd chosen another target for your little game, it wouldn't have ended so poorly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-04-2014, 07:09 AM

He looks from vlad to the female with a yawn, "quite boring when your girlfriend needs to come to your rescue now isn't it?" His eyes turn to Vlad, as a slight smile forms on his lips once more, "you would not kill me just yet...there is far more that you have to be...what was it....curious about?" he chuckles, easily brushing aside the woman's gun from his personal space. He streatches with a yawn, the wound on his cheek already healing, his energy not phased by the other's little draws from it. "Such seriousness, it's killing the mood" he says, leaning against Vlad.

a91nicole
AlliKat

Old 01-04-2014, 07:09 AM

As a matter of fact, yes I do want him, and I think I will have him *looks to Vex* Your error there was treating him like you would treat anyone else, he cannot be treated that way as his mind is formulated quite differently from what you'd expect. Like all of your minds here. *has grown quite tired of the game, and nods to Ajax*

*Ajax rams Discord with his horns, doing his best to throw him off his balance so that Artemis can grab Vlad and pull him out of the middle of a dangerous situation*

Now then, why don't we all go back to at least pretending we know how to behave like human beings, hmm? And I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his agent and it is my job to protect him just as I would Cias, Reino, or Shadow should the need arise.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-04-2014, 07:11 AM

He sidesteps the foolish excuse for an animal with ease, glaring at the female. "Enough" he says annoyed with her.

Esmme

Old 01-04-2014, 07:13 AM

*with a sigh, Vlad rolls his eyes at Discord ... and promptly is snagged by Artemis* *he shrugs off Cias, and glares at Discord while stepping closer to Artemis ... but, of course, doesn't thank her*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-04-2014, 07:20 AM

*looks at Vlad and shakes her had with a small laugh*
Little game? Hun, I don't flirt with just anyone, but think what you want.
Then again maybe I just have bad taste when it comes to men that peak my interest.

*she looked back over at Artemis* Maybe so, but it doesn't change things between him and me.

*sighs* This is getting boring...

a91nicole
AlliKat

Old 01-04-2014, 07:21 AM

You're not the one that calls the shots when its enough. *voice low with warning, but after that turns attention away from discord while Ajax huffs and walks away*

*turns to Vex* Oh by all means, feel free to hate him. I don't much care for him either, but I have to protect my team. Just don't cause physical damage and we're good

*Attention turns to Vlad, who has now been freed*

You're not totally innocent either *is all she says to him on the topic for now, no need to make things worse*

Esmme

Old 01-04-2014, 07:24 AM

I never am. *Vlad sends Artemis a rare smile and clasps his hands behind him*

*looks back to Vex* This is a topic for another time.

*Vlad glances between the two females before chuckling quietly - seemed that the aggression was finally fading...*

Perhaps next time, I should just be content with having my space intruded upon. *looks meaningfully at Discord and Cias*

a91nicole
AlliKat

Old 01-04-2014, 07:27 AM

*Artemis tries very hard not to return the smile, but her lips did turn up ever so slightly*

*As he mentions having his space invaded, Artemis nods* Yes, thats probably a wise decision. Besides you invade everyone elses space, might as well let them invade occasionally.

Esmme

Old 01-04-2014, 07:31 AM

On occasion, perhaps. *he looks back to Cias and Discord, not bothering denying that he intruded everyone else's space. That was obvious ... he was always tugging bits of energy from the others*

*a slight blossom of cold flits over Artemis' cheek, and Vlad calmly turns his attention elsewhere*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-04-2014, 07:31 AM

Maybe so Vlad. *she looks at him once more before looking away*
*seeing as the fun got spoiled she put away her knives* *the pocket watch no longer glowing*

*truthfully the woman wasn't satisfied with how things ended* *plus she had totally forgotten about Sycom who was standing right behind her this entire time* *upon remembering she wondered if it wise to turn around just yet*

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-04-2014, 03:41 PM

He shakes his head, bored with the foolish and serious woman. He leans against the wall, messing with the blade from before.

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 01-04-2014, 03:46 PM

*Loli smiles warmly at Vlad and Cias and giggles* "You two are cute when you play together! Can I take a picture?"

Esmme

Old 01-04-2014, 03:47 PM

*while his attention might have been elsewhere, Vlad's abilities took a slight draw from Discord's hand* *when he looked to Discord, he seemed to be in a much lighter mood* Bored again, I see. I can relate.

---------- Post added 01-04-2014 at 07:47 AM ----------

*glares at Loli* And no. *moves farther away from Cias and shakes his head* No.