MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-12-2016, 04:53 PM

You take a seat at the desk in the back of the room, far away from all of the other kids; they look kind of strange to you with all of their tattoos and the fact that they are all wearing aviator sunglasses. You double check the sticky note in your hand, just to make sure that you came to the right room.

Yup, room 207, the number next to the door confirms it.

The room is practically silent as you scan it over with your eyes, no one talking to each other; everyone just seems to be in their own little world. The girl two rows ahead of you is playing a game on her phone, and the boy three seats over in the same row as you has his feet propped up on the desk, a book in his hand.

Your leg starts to shake just a little bit, force of habit when you're nervous; and you're very nervous in this room.

You wait five more minutes and then someone opens the door, a teacher you assume; but you don't recognize her. She walks up to you desk and puts a piece of paper and a red pen on it.

"Hello, could you please sign the paper on the dotted line," she asks you.

You know you probably shouldn't, but you stupidly decide to sign it. the lady is very intimidating and you don't want to upset her.

As soon as you sign it she takes it away and then smiles at you, "Okay then Mercy, welcome to the Grim Reapers Club!"

---------- Post added 05-12-2016 at 12:56 PM ----------

Hello to anyone who sees this thread and decides to join! This is the grim reapers club, these are a group of teenagers who have been hand selected to be grim reapers! The go through some training in this club. My character Mercy is the newest pick! Feel free to make up your own character and join in! This is open to anyone!! :3

Rules:
Please be respectful of others!
Try to keep in character!

Thanks for deciding to join in, I haven't rped in a while so I'm kinda refreshing how it's done, bear with me if I kinda suck!

---------- Post added 05-12-2016 at 03:00 PM ----------

Mercy takes a good look at the lady standing in front of her, "What the hell?"

"I know you probably have a million questions," the lady replies, "But for now why don't you just sit back here... Oh! I almost forgot," she pulled something out of her bag, "Here are your glasses," she handed them to Mercy and ten turned and walked to the front of the room

Mercy took them, she was still in too much of a shock to fully comprehend what had just happened. "Um- thank you?"

"You might wanna put those on," said the boy who was sitting closes to her. She did as he said.